logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#21 Posted : 07 June 2017 02:10:18(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
Misu walks into the diary room without as warm of a welcome as the first time she was in here. "Big Brother." Misu says defiantly with her nose up as she sits down. He no longer held the cute Korean nickname she gave him after all the stunts he's pulled this week. "Misu doesn't even want to be in here, only here because Misu might be eliminated if she doesn't vote." She clears her throat, sitting up in the chair, not wanting to get comfortable in this icky room. "Cara and Tyler. Misu doesn't really want Tyler to go, he still has to fight Payton...but that's all I got."

Edited by user 07 June 2017 02:11:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 07/06/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 07/06/2017(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#22 Posted : 07 June 2017 02:26:35(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Tyler comes in and sits down "Alright some request, can we finally do some challeneges not stop with the cutting power and then cranking up the heat. I think I lost like 2 pounds just by sweating. Alright people to get voted off First Cara. I like cara she's a cool person but she needs to run other things and more importantly give us a show were she and chris co-host something they do make a great team. And second....I think Chaelin because I think she misses Dae more than the rest of us and she isn't really interactive. that's my list."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 07/06/2017(UTC)
Offline Atonic Records  
#23 Posted : 07 June 2017 03:32:17(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
My first nomination would have to be Cara because I believe she needs to be out there giving us flawless interviews! and my second choice would have to be Tyler, not because I dislike him, but because of the whole drama he had with Payton cause a huge commotion, and honestly, he kind played victim after provoking Payton...and those are my picks...bye! *goes back to being boring and plain af*
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked Atonic Records for this useful post.
kandii on 07/06/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 07/06/2017(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#24 Posted : 07 June 2017 04:45:53(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Tatiana strolls into the Diary room, for the first time. She looks impressed as she sits down. "Wow, even the confessional is glam, America could never!" She looks straight at the camera. "Oh yeah, so I have my two nominations. Truth be told, I've had them since the first day. First off, Cara has got to go! I forget the ho is still in the house most days. If you aren't going to make an impression, why even come? People over here breaking their necks and throwing bowls and trying to start shit to be the talk of the day and it's just disrespectful to people like me who were born to entertain others." She has a 'matter of factly' expression on her face.

"Next up, it has to be Chaelin like as a fan I am disappointed. I thought she would be way more interesting. I wouldnt even invite her to my funeral. WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE ENTERTAINING ARTISTS?! Everyone's like dishwater. I just can't. So there you go."

A few minutes later Liyah strolls in, looking high but she wouldn't say a word for the first few minutes so she was just looking around the room. When she remembered why she was there, she jumped up a little. "Oh shit, what am I doin? I hate to do this but we gotta let some people go. I'll say Cara and Rico just because I feel like they dont really interact with is which I mean you gotta do that at some point. Rico is new but I don't know he's just givin me some strange vibes. I dont know. Sorry!" She throws up the peace sign then walks out.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Offline freestylechamp  
#25 Posted : 07 June 2017 05:14:48(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Kyle cme in to the room and sat down "I really don't know why we have to nominate somebody when we don't know if it is to lead or to leave. But I do know who I think should leave. Cara and Chaelin. Cara because I bet she is super buzy out of here, and Chaelin because she doesn't do much in here.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#26 Posted : 07 June 2017 05:18:55(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Payton walks into the Diary room having just woke up not too long ago. "WADDUP BIG B!" He says with a smile before starting. "Imma keep it real witchu I dun like dis cuz y we nah say it to dem faces? U feel me bruh?" Payton hunches and just continues "so Imma put up Tyler cuz dat ninja stahted sum shizz wih me ain waznt finish in it so he cud go datt wayyy u feel meh? Payton waits a moment before continuing. "Den Imma put up Cara cuz she ain wana blaze wit me wen I waz askin n' shizz, n b lookin at me grillin att meh typa wayz. We dun tlk... I dun b feelin' dat.

Payton winks at the camera and gets up and leaves.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
kandii on 07/06/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 07/06/2017(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#27 Posted : 07 June 2017 10:22:08(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Reuben walks into the Diary Room and plops himself down on the chair. Nominating is one of the things he was least looking forward to in the game but the time has come and he now has to take the plunge. "Hello Big Brother," he says with a little wave. "I don't like to do this but I say that my first nomination is for Cara. She is very distant with the house and I not know anything about her. She seems very, very nice but I think that she may prefer to be back in the outside world because she is rather uh...shut off from everyone in here." Reuben clears his throat and runs a hand through his hair before giving his second name. "My second nomination...and I feel REALLY bad for this one...it is Tyler. He has been very nice to me and we chat a little sometimes but he seem to have an issue with my cousin for nothing. That is not nice. I feel like if there was to be another problem in the house, Tyler would be behind it and I don't want that for anyone." Reuben gives a small smile before getting up and leaving.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#28 Posted : 13 June 2017 23:01:03(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Gretchen enters the diary room and sits in the chair. She's still dressed like Joan Crawford and stays in character the entire time. " Brother? Big brother? I simply don't want to do this nomination thing. Unless I'm getting nominated for an academy award." She then tosses back her head and laughs maniacally." Well,I guess we better get to it. First I want to nominate chaelin. She's like a ghost ,I think she exists. Same for my other nominee,misu. I'd swear both of them are dead. I sometimes poke them In their sleep,just to make sure. So ...thats what you're​ getting out of me. Oh...can we get some Pepsi in here?" Gretchen waggles her bizarre looking Joan Crawford eyebrows meaningfully. she heads out of the room,looking very much like the drunken star she's portraying. As she leaves,she pops her head back in. ",Oh..and don't fuck with me, boys!!" She yells before leaving the little room.

Edited by user 14 June 2017 00:21:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 13/06/2017(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#29 Posted : 13 June 2017 23:37:43(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Tatiana walks in and sits down, clearly not wanting to be there. "So I'll nominate Sabina because she actually tried to go off on us for not helping her clean! Like bitch, sit down. I only clean up after myself, I'm not the help.

Next, I'll nominate, I guess Chaelin again. I personally have no reason other than she's absent." She shrugs.

Liyah walks in and makes herself comfy. "Yooo what's good Big Bro? I mean this is some hard shit to do. I guess, and hopefully they won't take this the wrong way, but Chaelin and Tyler. Like, I don't even have valid reasons tho, everybody is cool with me."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 13/06/2017(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#30 Posted : 14 June 2017 00:37:25(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Rico walked into the diary room and sat down on the chair and took a breath. "Hey big brother, so my first nomination this week is for Chaelin. For the simple reason that she's just distant and keeping to herself, like I don't think I've actually said one word to her.

Rico then took a breath and a pause before saying his second nomination. "My second nomination is for Tyler because just like Chaelin, I haven't really had that many conversations with him.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 14/06/2017(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#31 Posted : 14 June 2017 01:00:37(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Nina is still rubbing her eyes as she enters the room to do her nominations.
"Damn big, brother. Turn down the volume on those speakers,love. some of us were still sleeping. Ok..I guess I'll nominate...um..liyah. Either fuck Payton or dont. Preferably do. I want someone to get some in here and she looks like the best bet. Maybe a nomination will light a fire under her ass....and in her pants.. Nina chuckles and sticks out her tongue. She puts a finger to her lips in thought for several seconds. "I dunno... Sabina? She gets all pissy with Gretchen,but never tells her why. And you can bet your ass the men of the house went to check on Sabina. Was it some sort of attention thing? Please,love. All the boys are yours. Gretchen has no interest. She sleeps with me and hasn't even so much as cupped my ass. If she doesn't want me, she certainly​ has no interest in the guys here." . Nina hops up and leaves the room.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 14/06/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 15/06/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#32 Posted : 14 June 2017 02:11:45(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Sabina walks into the Celebrity Big Brother Diary and takes a seat in the chair to give her nominations. "Alright....so my first nomination is going to be for Misu....Umm....Misu is really sweet, she's a nice girl but when it came down to the situation when the house was a mess, she literally didn't even try to help. I also found that she's been absent from most of the house and we don't really speak much, I was hoping to get to know her more because she has this wild burst of energy but he's just detached and I feel like she really just wants to go home. Maybe I'm wrong?" Sabina sighs. "It pains for this next one, but my next nomination is going to be for....Nina. Nina is the sweetest. She's good fun and I'm glad I've got to know her so this isn't coming from a malice place, just..nominations are getting slim. Anyway, I just didn't like how she initiated a huge food fight that kind of destroyed the house making a mess everywhere after the conversation we had had about trying to keep to house clean and what not? She was kind of there in agreeance but I heard she started throwing bacon first yesterday like nothing had ever happened. I also don't really like how she's lusting all over Reuben. Um...this isn't to say I don't like her because I do but she's like, overly flirty with him.

Sabina gets up and blows a kiss to the camera. "Bye big brother!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 14/06/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/06/2017(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#33 Posted : 14 June 2017 02:50:14(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyler goes into the diary room and put the peace sign up. "Alright Big brother really this is entrapment cause we in here struggling to eat and shit, and now you want us to nominate people. Umm I going to say Chaelin first because she doesn't really come out and talk to us and then I'm going to say Misu for the same reason. she around more but Kyle interacts with her more.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline kandii  
#34 Posted : 14 June 2017 03:49:53(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Misu sneaks into the diary room. She had on camouflage sweats, her hair wrapped up in a jumble of 3 different sweaters with a pair of sunglasses covering her eyes. No one has seen her on camera in DAYS. She closes the door quietly behind her and sits down in the seat, very lowkey. She slowly took her sunglasses off, revealing that she's crying. "Oppayaaaaa!" She sobs, unwrapping all of the sweaters on her head. "Look at Misu's weave....." She took her time, hesitantly pulling off every layer to reveal her once luxurious blonde bundles was now a tangled dehydrated mess and despite all efforts, Misu just couldn't revive it. "It's matted...it's, it's..." She breathes hard between every weep. "IT'S DRY!" As soon as the words are out she gasps, covering her mouth but continuing to cry. "What did you put in the pool??? Misu can't walk out of her room like this!" She expected a real answer today. "EXPLAIN!!!"

Edited by user 14 June 2017 03:57:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

erich hess on 14/06/2017(UTC), BrownSugar on 14/06/2017(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#35 Posted : 14 June 2017 04:01:10(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Misu, it is not up to Big Brother to look after your hair. You have to be prepared in advance and take responsibility for your weave and all other possessions as such. The Diary Room is currently opened for nominations. Unless you are here to nominate, please leave the Diary Room. Big Brother cannot help in this situation.
UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
kandii on 14/06/2017(UTC), erich hess on 14/06/2017(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 14/06/2017(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#36 Posted : 14 June 2017 04:31:10(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Payton comes into the diary room and sits down looking at the camera. "Ite big B keeping dis one quik u feel meh? It's so ma firss one gon b dat lil ninja Kyle cuz he was all up n hiz feels n shizz wen I was like waddup babii G n waz finna he'd tuff wit meh. He dun want it wid me....Man up bruh I waz fuckin Bitchez at dat age cuz dey waz sayin ya boi P waz cute N'wit a big dicc u feel meh? N I'm finna pudd up Chaelin she dun do shizz bruhhhh. Ite Big B? Peazeeee.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
Offline kandii  
#37 Posted : 14 June 2017 04:34:02(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

"This is five-hundred dollar PREMIUM weave! It doesn't just DIE on it's own!!! Look at this!! Look at what you did!!!!!" Misu violently points to her head, but once he mentions nominations, she freezes in her seat. "Shit! Already? I haven't talked to ANYONE....those bitches been voting for me, haven't they???" Misu sighs and slumps her head down, making her weave brush together and it damn near starts a fire. Some smokes rises from the sparks but Misu pats it away. Right now she had a choice, save herself and put up who she knew everyone else would vote for or take a chance and do the right thing.

She begins to speak again. "Tyler and..." She clears her throat. "Chaelin."

Edited by user 14 June 2017 04:40:30(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

BrownSugar on 14/06/2017(UTC), JohnnyBBB on 14/06/2017(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#38 Posted : 14 June 2017 04:59:55(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Reuben sits in the chair and crosses his legs as he looks into the camera. "Hello Big Brother..." he says with a sigh and a little wave. He hates this. "I guess it is time to nominate, huh? Well...my first nomination will have to be Chaelin. I feel really bad for that. She has spoken to me a few times and she is very nice lady. So sweet. I just feel like she is being kinda distant, you know? Like maybe she wants to go home or she is not fitting in." Reuben scratches the back of his head when it comes to his second nomination as he finds this one much harder to decide. "My second nomination goes to...Kyle." Reuben winces after saying his name. "Again, very nice boy but I feel like it could become too much for him. After that outburst, I feel like a house this chaotic is not good for him. Also, he is the youngest in the house and I am not just not sure it is a good place for him to be."
UserPostedImage

Offline Atonic Records  
#39 Posted : 14 June 2017 05:33:31(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
I nominate Tyler and Kyle, bye!!!!

Edited by user 14 June 2017 05:52:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#40 Posted : 15 June 2017 03:25:56(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Kyle walk into the room and sat down to talk to big brother. "what are we going to do about challenges, like are there going to be stuff we can do as house mates cause we are bored. and for nominations I choose Rico and Chaelin"

Edited by user 15 June 2017 03:32:02(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage