logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#61 Posted : 06 July 2017 08:11:43(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Sabina comes into the celebrity big brother diary room to do her nominations. It was certainly getting tougher. But she had to do what she had to do. "Hey big brother my first nomination got elimination is...Nina. I just feel like even though she's playing fake and pretending to like me, I feel like she doesn't. I even over heard her call me a bitch to Reuben, knowing that I really like him. I don't mean to sound all cocky...but it's not my fault that Reuben likes me and not her and no matter what she says to try and change his mind, him and I just have a connection. So yeah. Next, I'm going to have to put up...and I honestly HATE to do this, but...Tyler. Him and I have not spoken in...how long? I really feel like we lost our friendship connection in here and I don't feel the need to keep him around. He's super nice...but... Yeah.

Payton comes in and sits down in the diary room. "a WADUP BIG B...Sooooo ma nom numba 1 gon' b Tyler. He waz tryna b funny wid some shizz wit me n Liyah wen I sed he ain gedd no pussi lml 2 bad ninja. Den Imma pudd up Tatiana..she mad coo buhhh she b seeming like she wana b out. Chu feel meh?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO