logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline ALX  
#1 Posted : 20 October 2009 14:11:03(UTC)
ALX

Groups: Registered
Man

Setlist
1. I Don't Want To Love You (But You Look Too Damn Good)
2. Ghost Town
3. Genocide
4. Eyes In The Dark (Metal Version)
5. Let's Start A War
6. Mental Spasm
7. Imaginary Friend
8. I'll Come Back For You
9. What I Left Behind
10. Just Fucking Great
11. Crippled Heart, Healthy Mind
12. Back In A Nightmare

Roleplay
*From the point of view of Erik*

We're backstage with the crew, getting set up in our outfits for tonight while Glass Bullet played their set. Someone is spiking up my hair and dying it black. James is having his mohawk died purple, Dread is bleaching his hair (again), Ferret is... doing nothing (he's just sitting there, staring into space), and Eddy is shaving his head. I look in the mirror and laugh a little on the inside at how ridiculous I look. I get out of my chair and grab my Les Paul Studio. Ferret plug in his Flying V, and James pick up his mic.

"Hey, good luck out there buddy." I said to James, giving him a quick hug for good luck. He ran onstage while I plugged my guitar.

"How you doing tonight Seattle?" James screamed into the mic, getting a wall of cheers from what looked to me like half the city. I know it's not nowhere near there, but it makes me feel happy.

I ran onstage with the rest of the band and started in on the into to I Don't Want To Love You. James began to sing the lyrics and Dread started in with the drum beat. The last chorus, we had the crowd sing instead of James and I.

"That's right! Man, we were afraid this place would be a ghost town." I said to the crowd, acting like I was talking to James while Eddy played the bass intro to ghost town. I started in on the evil riff when James said back "Yeah, I know, guess this means we really are famous. Let's start now!"

We played a slightly shorter version of the song for the concert (mainly because we cut out the period of silence in the middle). My solo came in and I did a helicopter spin in the middle. Now, slightly nauseous, I went back into the song. When the song finished, I ran offstage for a second, getting a drink of water and grabbing my 12-String for Genocide, hating trying to get the guitar off of the spikes and bringing back fond memories of working with The Lost for the song.

I walked back outside, playing the intro quietly, but growing louder. The crowd recognized the song and went crazy. I felt ecstatic and had the biggest grin ever on my face when the chorus came along and I got to sing as well.

James went back to get water 17 times during the next three songs, and I went back 10 times. Playing a high energy solo can take a lot out of you. Our violinist that travels with us for some songs started the intro to Imaginary Friend Boo hoo! . I began to match that with my own guitar part, as did Ferret, and Eddy was playing his bass with a volume pedal to sound like a cello. The song finished with James falling off the stage. The crowd caught him and threw him back on.

The transition to I'll Come Back For You was flawless, no one missed a beat. I had fun with the solo, I improvised instead of playing the recorded solo. We finished the rest of the list to screaming fans and a couple of stage divers.

"Thank You Seattle, You are definitely the best city in the world!" James screamed and we ran offstage. I knew that an encore was coming, so I had them re-spike my hair. Sure enough, the crowd kept cheering, so we ran out again, and played for them Carrie, Four Past Midnight, and That's All She Wrote. Glass Bullet came out and we all said one last goodbye to Seattle.

We ran out to the busses, trying to outrun the crowds, but we failed and were swarmed. I signed at least 50 autographs before I managed to get onboard. The bus began to drive out, and the fans followed it.
RP Only Since July 2010

The Owner Of:

Long Nights- [alt-rock/post-grunge- think Foo Fighters meets Creature with the Atom Brain] MTN Climber
-Ryan Page: Vocals/Guitar/Keys
-Warren Mcgriff- Guitar
-Christopher I. Myers- Bass
-Blake Renwick- Drums

The World According To St. Jimmy- [Pop-punk/punk- Think Green Day meets Social Distortion]
-Michael "Dog" Bryant: Vocals
-Shawn "Shady" Harris: Guitar
-Jeff Zamora: Bass
-Karl Hine: Drums

forkboy wrote:
STOP MISSING THE FUCKING POINT YOU INTENTIONALLY OBTUSE BUFFOON

Paradox wrote:
*Shotgun clicks*

Dont mess with prog

The Skulls wrote:
Why thank you. Wait, if I'm alive then -- oh lawdy BRRRAAAAIIINZZZ

Offline ALX  
#2 Posted : 21 October 2009 09:03:08(UTC)
ALX

Groups: Registered
Man

(Blog)

James here, Eugene was crazy, I couldn't believe how much they rock. Eddy and Erik raffled away an autographed guitar and bass and someone came up on the stage and gave me a huge hug. Some crazy fan cut off a piece of Ferret's hair before he got on the tour bus. He didn't know until we told him though.

OOC: I'll put my next roleplay on for halloween, then with the UK, and Canada.
RP Only Since July 2010

The Owner Of:

Long Nights- [alt-rock/post-grunge- think Foo Fighters meets Creature with the Atom Brain] MTN Climber
-Ryan Page: Vocals/Guitar/Keys
-Warren Mcgriff- Guitar
-Christopher I. Myers- Bass
-Blake Renwick- Drums

The World According To St. Jimmy- [Pop-punk/punk- Think Green Day meets Social Distortion]
-Michael "Dog" Bryant: Vocals
-Shawn "Shady" Harris: Guitar
-Jeff Zamora: Bass
-Karl Hine: Drums

forkboy wrote:
STOP MISSING THE FUCKING POINT YOU INTENTIONALLY OBTUSE BUFFOON

Paradox wrote:
*Shotgun clicks*

Dont mess with prog

The Skulls wrote:
Why thank you. Wait, if I'm alive then -- oh lawdy BRRRAAAAIIINZZZ