logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#21 Posted : 03 March 2019 04:16:11(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8683 time(s) in 2724 post(s)
Julian smiles and nods his head, “It's not a problem. Happy to help.” he says, before laughing slightly at Katie's comment and her competitive nature, “Hey, it works for her. She's making a ton of money.”

Brianna steps up from her seat, "I'm gonna mingle a little." she says as she departs the table, leaving Julian and Katie.

UserPostedImage

Cara Zayn arrives to the venue with her hair down and wearing a short red dress, she's joined by her friend, actress 'Elle Rose Whiteley' who has recently turned 21 and is about to experience her first legal drink/party. She's dressed a little more casually with leather pants and a leather jacket with her hair down.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#22 Posted : 03 March 2019 04:18:28(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Katie nods. "It most definitely is working for her, I am sure it could for me too". Katie says as Brianna leaves. "I can see her making a fool of herself tonight"
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#23 Posted : 03 March 2019 04:28:00(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Julian agrees, “It is very possible.” he laughs as Katie comments on Brianna's nervous nature, “You could be right. I think she'll be fine once she gets into the swing of things.” He glances around the room as more and more people start filtering in, he looks back at Katie, “So tell me a little about yourself, Katie?”
Offline freestylechamp  
#24 Posted : 03 March 2019 04:30:09(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Tyler: *looked at Cara and jab Chris in the rib* Hey look it female you only better in every way. Why didn't yall hang out?

Chris: *scoffs* That would be like me dating Jake and why I do love Jake, I think the romcom factor would be too much I think we both know that it would be too much. I'm more here for info on my fanfic.

Tyler: Seriously how do you do that. You're a guy writing about love between two men that are already in a relationship?

Chris: Cause this is a free world and it is a good stream of income but most of all have you seen Billy and Erich tell me they wouldn't make the hottest babies.

Tyler: They wouldn't make the hottest babies because of one they both guys! Look I'm going to talk to her and see if she into open stuff with a certain panda bear. *Looks back only to see Chris making his way to Erich.*

Chris: ERICH! READ MY FANFIC!!

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#25 Posted : 03 March 2019 04:33:33(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Katie smiles at Julian. "Well if she gets up to mischief I'll be there to catch her, girl code and such". Katie then smirks. "Depends on what you wanna know about me, I'm a bit of a bad girl, I was married but got divorced but we won't get into that"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#26 Posted : 03 March 2019 04:37:12(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
"so thats when i got into commemorative spoon collecting." erich is saying to mariko when chris approaches. mariko is as enamored as she can be in the tale. not on acid herself,the words arent near as profound as they are to the rest of his group. erich spins on his stool to face chris. "ah.young chisthew. how goes it this fine fine day.?" he says with saucer eyes.

mariko waves at chris and goes back to stuffing her face with cherries from behind the bar.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#27 Posted : 03 March 2019 04:47:35(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris *smiles at the two of them* What's up you two. I wanted you guys to read the new book in the fanfiction with Erich and Billy. I think I get more recognition for that now more than the whole media guy or the fact that I'm running for the presidency. Someone asked if Chris was really running for president and he replied "Yes I am, I feel that I would be a good candidate and can make the world a better place. If I wanted to do it like a joke a wouldn't and file the paperwork for it."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#28 Posted : 03 March 2019 04:51:04(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Julian laughs a little, "That's very kind of you. I'm sure there's nothing to worry about. She's a lot tougher than she looks." he says confidently, he's know Brianna long enough to know how she's capable of handling herself when she needs to. Julian nods, "A bad girl, huh?" he smirks, "Well that seems like a good place to start. Tell me more about this bad girl side of Katie."

Cara walks over towards the bar with Elle and gets them a couple of drinks, she smiles at a few familiar faces and greets a couple of people before spotting Chris talking to Erich. She didn't want to interrupt so she wanders past him, purposely grazing his butt with her hand as she walks past him. She then spots Mariko across from them, eating cherries. She wanders over towards her with a smile, "Hey, fucker!" she says with joy. It had been around a month or so since they last spent some time together. Elle follows Cara, constantly glancing around the room as she does. She looks across at Chris and his friends and smiles and does the same when she catches Brianna's eye.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#29 Posted : 03 March 2019 04:54:30(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Katie smiles. "Us girls look out for eachother". Katie then smirks. "Oh the bad side of me is naughty, real naughty. But that side of me is my fun side too"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#30 Posted : 03 March 2019 05:00:40(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erich considers for nearly an uncomfortable length of time before shaking his head. "i cannot, christomasia. not at this point in time. if i read such things with this mind? things will leap into being and god damned billy's penis will be flopping about like a great white whale. do not call me ishmael. i dont have my harpoon. " erich spouts off,trying to will his followers away. he had no more use for them now that decent people to speak to were here. "but,i will autograph as many copies as you like. hell,i'll throw in a penis drawing for free."

mariko is looking bemused at the interaction in front of her. she knew that erich loathed billy and was secretly very interested in what was playing out. but....cara was far more interesting. "dont call me that in public!" mariko shrieks to cara before giggling and throwing her arms around her. "hey cara! and....friend." mariko says with a smile. she had seen elle around,but didnt know her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline C4AJoh  
#31 Posted : 03 March 2019 05:14:42(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Julian smirks a little, “Well I had no idea of this side to you Ms.” he pours more champagne in his glass and offers Katie some, “So, what brings this devilish side of you out? Should we be worried?” he laughs.

Cara adored the enthusiasm of Mariko, whenever she was around it made things infinitely better, she laughs at Mariko's reaction to her greeting. She smiles at Mariko and hugs her back, “Hey!” she says emphatically, “This is Elle.” She says as she introduces her friend. “Hi.” Elle replies a little timidly, she was still very new to this world, “Lovely to meet you.” she says warmly. Cara looks at Mariko and smiles, “How have you been?”
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#32 Posted : 03 March 2019 05:23:16(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Katie smirks. "Don't worry she only comes out when she feels like it".Katie smirks. "So I wanna know more about you, I mean I've not read any such stories on you, mister"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#33 Posted : 03 March 2019 05:39:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

it was rare to actually see cara,but it filled mariko with happiness when she did. who knows what things would be like if their paths were more like normal people? mariko couldnt help but be a little curious on just what elle was to cara. but that was indeed none of her business. mariko puts her hand to her chest in the cute presence of elle. it reminded her a lot of herself many years ago. sadly,this industry was no place for the timid,but maybe having cara around would save elle. "oh! i know the name and face,but never put the two together! so nice to meet you." mariko grins and isnt sure if she should hug or shake hands with the new person. mariko,in spite of it all, was still rather awkward around people she didnt know. "oh i have been just splendid. still working on that release." mariko laughs with a little shrug of her shoulders. mariko and music were more of a joke than a reality. "but i have some ideas." she says with a sly tone and look to cara. "so..you arent hosting this event? i saw some well dressed couple when i came in. real important look about them."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#34 Posted : 03 March 2019 05:59:55(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Julian smiles, “I can't say I'm not intrigued.” as he takes another sip of his drink, he laughs a little, “I'm usually the one writing the stories about other people.” he thinks a little, “I've done some things I'm quite pleased with. I've written a bunch of songs for people and produced a few albums for people. I used to help run Studio60 a few years ago. It's mostly behind the scenes things that I'm involved in.”

There was always something about Mariko, she just drew Cara in. Elle smiles at Mariko and gives her a quick hug, “That's alright, I'm not really famous or anything.” she says with a smile. She had been in a couple of movies, but didn't expect people to really know her as she was usually pretty low key. Cara smirks as Mariko talks about working on her music, “You still can't rush perfection, huh?” she asks Mariko. Cara looks at her and shakes her head, “No definitely not. This is one pie I do not have my fingers in.” she laughs as Elle spits her drink in the air in shock to Cara's statement.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#35 Posted : 03 March 2019 06:02:14(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Katie listens to Julian and smiles at him. "So a businessman huh." Katie then smirks. "A good looking guy like you shouldn't remind behind the scenes" Katie blushes. "Did I say that out loud"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#36 Posted : 03 March 2019 06:18:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

whew,elle decided a hug worked. thank goodness mariko didnt try a hand shake at the same time. these were things mariko concerned herself with. "not really famous...that sort of insulates you're a little famous. dont be shy,elle. lay it out,what do you do?" mariko asks,now very intrigued what this very young woman did. marikop assumed the only reason elle knew of her was cara pointing people out as they entered. mariko never assumed people knew who she was for her work. mariko blushes at cara saying perfection. if there was something mariko was,a perfectionist wasnt it. while elle spit the water,mariko nearly inhaled a cherry she was chewing and was trying not to display she was choking. "good god,cara. you nearly killed me." she cracks up and finally chews the cherry. "one can never have too many pies or fingers." she says,not able to live up to the zinger cara just layed out. "they're paying you for the name,right? i'll go fuck someone up if they are ripping you off." mariko says,narrowing her eyes at the hosts.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#37 Posted : 03 March 2019 06:30:59(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Julian smirks a little, "Well, it looks like Katie has some game." he laughs a little, "Thank you. You're not so bad yourself." he says as he pondered their interesting encounter, it was certainly forward of Katie, but he admired her confidence.

Elle quite liked Mariko, she seemed friendly enough, "Oh, I'm just an actress." she says, she certainly felt a little out of place here but it was probably going to be a regular thing attending such events. "Don't you ever find this whole thing a little scary?" she asks Mariko. Cara gives a devilish smirk, "Preach it, sister!" she says as Mariko responds, "Oh you know me, if there's funds to be had, I'll make sure I get em'" she laughs, "although I wouldn't be against watching you go batshit crazy at a classy function." she smiles, she had missed the realness of Mariko. She was always 100% herself, whether it was at home in front of a movie together or at a fancy evening or at some dingy bar.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#38 Posted : 03 March 2019 06:34:40(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Katie smirks. "Why thank you". Katie then smirks. "Oh I got game Hun, I always have had game".
UserPostedImage
Offline freestylechamp  
#39 Posted : 03 March 2019 06:47:15(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris nodded as Erich said that he would be able to autograph some copies which would be great for business and he could keep one as a gift to himself. Cara walked by brushing up against his butt he looked over and smirked at her and then saw that she was heading over to Mariko. He listens to them talk a little bit while leaning over to Erich, "Say, Erich, Last time I bump into Mariko she didn't look nowhere nears as happy then than she does hanging with Cara, I feel like this feels like another FanFic plot coming on."

Tyler was at the bar getting some drinks and walking to some people about the reopening of the magazine. He sighed cause without Chris to really talk to he was just being quiet getting notes and being out in the corner.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#40 Posted : 03 March 2019 07:07:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

speaking with elle almost made mariko feel old. it didnt seem all that long ago that she was only known for being the sister of erica hess. but yet,here she was navigating these waters as if she was born in them. "ooh,an actress. that is amazing. i honestly dont know how you basically play lets pretend with a few people watching and critiquing." mariko said to elle with admiration. while on stage or something similar,mariko basically did play a character. but it was far easier for her to do that in front of hundreds rather than a handful."elle,its terrifying. i dont know if it ever loses that. i know it doesnt lose the feeling of not belonging." mariko told the young woman honestly. mariko was an hold hand at this,but she still got star struck when actually seeing people from tv.

"all about the benjamins,cara." mariko giggles.she looks from cara and elle before asking in an overly gracious manner,"may i get you two a drink? they're on me." she laughs,knowing full well nobody is paying but the magazine. but it was a nice gesture to make.

"you know these will be worth a fortune,right?" erich asks,raising an eyebrow and taking a sharpie from his rear pocket. he always had a sharpie because he felt bathroom graffiti had taken a nosedive in quality in recent years. he aimed to fix that. "i never sign anything because its a mindfuck from the artists living on high to the common man who consumes our craft. but..it's either write on your books or right on the bar. im kind of high right now and i dont want to anger the host. i think he could take me." erich whispers to chris as if it's some secret that he may be on something. erich looks over at cara,elle,and mariko. "im not saying i'd be interested in that story,i am a taken man....but slide it under my door." he says with a wink and a nod. he wasnt a blind man,all three were attractive people. "i've seen mariko happier. but she didnt know i was watching." erich jokes with an uproar of laughter. he eventually calms and shrugs. "i hear they are just friends though. i think mariko is still with that one girl....i dunno, sloth? sin? pride? fuck if i know. one of the deadly sins she was named after." erich rambles. he wasnt that close with mariko in regards to her personal life.. which was obvious because envy hadnt been in the picture in years.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage