logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#41 Posted : 03 March 2019 07:57:35(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Chris nods "Oh could you imagine if I get both handcocks on a copy it would be like the holy grail of all fan fiction. People 200 years in the future would look upon it and tell stories about how love somehow came to be real and how the two of you push the LGBTQ community to a new stage. I don't know how the cult would take your significant other though. For right now though they seem to be at bay with the idea that this is just a dream and not real but who am I to say that people in the future think. We have a Columbus day and that guy was a dick, Maybe they would replace it in October with Free Love Day. I see if I can make that amendment when I become president." Chris handed Erich a few copies of the book and as he signed he talked about how famous it would make these books. "Really you got these hotel rooms are known for having crazy people here I would use a pen name and then they would never be the wiser." Chris nods as he looks at the three of them with thoughts already in his head, "You can get the first issue, I might even get Cara to sign it when I'm done." Chris remembered being around Mariko a while back when she was with Sayyid but she has seen to smile a bit brighter with Cara around. He knew they were all attractive but he was curious remembering about Nina talking about Mariko relationship did she say she have someone? It was a while ago and he did have drinks cause he also remembered a giant crack rock? That couldn't have been real, so he wasn't going to bring it up. "So she does have someone. Damn how am I going to get in the clan now, Mariko, You, and Nina are all taken!"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#42 Posted : 03 March 2019 08:12:45(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Billy arrives fashionably late, wearing attire which gives a nod to traditional South Asian clothing. He is the only member of Weekend in attendance and appears to be under the influence of something. He's rather erratic, finding it hard to focus and stand still for any longer than five seconds, constantly bouncing lightly on his feet.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#43 Posted : 03 March 2019 08:19:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
"i said i'd sign it. i am not outlining my cock! what do you think this is,big brother? " erich gasps and nearly drops his pen. most people around them just make a face and move away slightly. erich's horde of hangers on have moved on. probably in hopes of finding billy,since he was mentioned. the thought of being remembered 200 years from now is intriguing to erich. money and success arent important to him,but becoming a historical figure is. "i think selene would be an important part of this cult. if it's just you,me and billy...well,that just seems a bit sexist. do we want that? do we want joshua grimmmie to be pissed? lord knows he has enough on his plate as is. we need a female in this. how else are we going to get people to drink poisoned kool aide? if we're doing the cult thing,we are doing it right,my friend!" erich sates firmly. he may or may not have idolized jim jones as a kid. "but..you still have my vote." he adds. it was important to show support,he didnt want to be known as the better looking ralph nader. "we could hire erica's ladyyfriend to turn this fan fic into a graphic novel. out of interest of fair play,she needs to do the billy and me one too. "erich says,getting into the idea. he was a big fan of putting more art out there in the world. "i think so." erich says in regards to mariko. "i think nina is dating all of mimi. i guess she's insatiable that way....i think chloe is still free. but i think she is some sort of robot that only plays drums." erich says about the sometimes mentioned,rarely seen drummer of the harlots. erich notices billy and slightly narrows his eyes. he picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue. but....being on american soil,erich was indeed armed.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline freestylechamp  
#44 Posted : 03 March 2019 08:40:10(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Chris burst out in laughter as Erich talked about his cock, "Well you did say you would draw one, in the beginning, I want it to be realistic and close to the real deal. I said your Handcock, your marking, you know your spilled ink. I mean your signature. Damn who knew synonyms for signing someone's name could be so sexual and graphic." When it came to Selene it was going to be hard to paint her in a good light. "I'm mean she is in it but she isn't a main character or anything this is mainly a story about Billy and Erich becoming lovers so I'm not sure how current lovers are going to be painted 200 years in the future, oral stories about Billy sexcapades and Erich wilds nights are going to be shaped more on what written down and may be stretched cause you know I'll be dead so I'm not going to be able to fact check these things. That's the price of living through your work but I will be sure Selene is happy and supportive I'm sure in small pockets they would want male females pairings. I just wouldn't hold my breath it may turn into the split of the cult. See you might have already killed the church teaching and now I have to write multiple timelines. and Redcon some shit." Chris sighed now going deep down the rabbit hole of a nonfictional relationship. He looked over to see Billy and waved at him to come over.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#45 Posted : 03 March 2019 08:47:49(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Billy saunters over to Chris and Erich, having no real agenda other than going with the flow. He's not here to cause drama or steal the limelight like a lot of people would assume. He heard that there's a party so wanted some of the action. "Hi...I'm fucking off my tits!" Billy exclaims, wedging his way between the pair. He seems to be hyped and has a slight glazed over look in his eyes. He's definitely on something.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#46 Posted : 03 March 2019 08:59:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Erich crosses his arms at being put in the position of being reminded of the drawing. much like the anti-elvis,donald trump, erich says shit and forgets about it the moment it leaves his lips. "well,you got me over a god damned barrel,dont you? but im taking artistic liberty since there wont be any fact checking in the future. erich did admire the detail christopher was going through. this is integral to a good cult that would be alive well into the future. "well...you may have a point. she doesnt like the lime light really. we'll fold her into the creation myth or something. like Lilith or something. i disagree with the killing of teachings. we need this shit have different sects. " erich says excitably. in a different life,he would actually be slated to do religious work,but he chose the path with the fun debauchery instead. erich looks towards mariko when billy comes over. he could probably get her to say she needed to go and they both could leave. he had no urge to be around billy.

"mariko,you good?" he asks over,making a face she was supposed to interpret as they need to go.

she looks at him and then to cara and mouths, "fuck off.i need to see her" .

"ugh. i need more drink." erich says,getting a refill on his scotch.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.