logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<1314151617>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#281 Posted : 06 May 2020 07:30:50(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3999 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Adam smirks. "Mh you want me that bad huh, I bet you've want to be on me the moment I walked in here huh". He says as he removes his fingers and now grabs her hand and wrapped it around his dick, he was clearly rock hard once again. "You want that huh, you want it well I might just give it too you, but not in here sex in a shower is slippy". Adam says with full intention to totally give it to her.
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#282 Posted : 06 May 2020 07:33:05(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David laughs as he felt like the excuse of the towel was great as he first uses it around their heads to steal another quick lip lock and just runs away like a crazy kid as he gets a little more dry, but still floors are soaked anyway.

He hopes Spoon follows, this is becoming a funny sexual game for him. He heads over the shower but he sees Stephanie and Adam shocked. He rubs his eyes and runs away again, this time like a crazy scared kid.

"Ohhh what did I just seee"

Edited by user 06 May 2020 07:35:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#283 Posted : 06 May 2020 07:36:55(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Adam smirks. "Mh you want me that bad huh, I bet you've want to be on me the moment I walked in here huh". He says as he removes his fingers and now grabs her hand and wrapped it around his dick, he was clearly rock hard once again. "You want that huh, you want it well I might just give it too you, but not in here sex in a shower is slippy". Adam says with full intention to totally give it to her.

"That's right big boy talk your shit" she says. "Yeah lets go to your bed". She grabs his hand and walks over to his bed. Lays down fully naked with bed covers covering her body.

Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
David laughs as he felt like the excuse of the towel was great as he first uses it around their heads to steal another quick lip lock and just runs away like a crazy kid as he gets a little more dry, but still floor are soaked anyway.

He hopes Spoon follows, this is becoming a funny sexual game for him. He heads over the shower but he sees Stephanie and Adam shocked. He rubs his eyes and runs away again, this time like a crazy scared kid.

"Ohhh what did I just seee"

Spoons decides to let him run free but smiles.

"Weird kid, but I like him" he says softly only for the camera man to hear.
Offline BrownSugar  
#284 Posted : 06 May 2020 07:38:11(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19293 time(s) in 7678 post(s)
Deneil laughs at Jayne's impression of him. Having a very strong, unique voice, he has come to terms with the fact that he'll always be mimicked. "Now that's a good one. Although I'd be even more impressed if you could rap like me," Deneil says with a sly wink. He looks into the mini fridge and is taken aback by how much is left over. "Fuckin' hell...", he says quietly as he reaches in and grabs a bottle. "Here, grab one for yourself. We should go down these ourselves. Get a real party started, fam!"

Blake exits the Diary Room and makes his way to the bedroom. Not even a second after he opens the door, he about turns and heads back into the main living area. "That bedroom smells sinful."
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#285 Posted : 06 May 2020 07:41:07(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam joins her under the covers. "Mh you should me what you could do with them lips, let me show you what I can do with mine." He says as he spreads her legs and immediately buried his tongue into her pussy flicking it around immediately making her super wet. "Mh". He says as he just adds his fingers to add to her pleause.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 06/05/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#286 Posted : 06 May 2020 07:42:20(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David laughs as he reaches back Spoon with his bigger towel all wrapped around himself. He shouts at him and others around what he just saw. He laughs loudly, not containing himself. And takes Spoon by hand to see at the shower, when they arrive though, nobody is there anymore.

"What? I swear they were here"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
#287 Posted : 06 May 2020 07:45:55(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Ortiz lets out the biggest most exaggerated moan possible so the house can hear her as she's getting pleased.

"Fuck me right now please" she pulls Adam's head away and closer to him and begins to kiss him passionately with her tongue.

Silver Spoons is immediately getting a sense of guilt and shame.

"You know David as sexy as you are I honestly think we should wait. You're such a pretty boy" he begins to caress his face taking a deep look into his eyes. "Please don't take that the wrong way".
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#288 Posted : 06 May 2020 07:47:58(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam smirks. "My tongue to good for you huh, well my dick is even better". He says before he kisses her and now gets into position and slowly inch by inch slides inside her. "Uh yeah". He says once he was all 10 inches deep.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#289 Posted : 06 May 2020 07:48:25(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
erica watches nichole with drunken amusement. maybe the two germanic women she knew were right. what was the point? nichole seemed none too concerned that they shared the house. she had people to talk to in here. nichole had it all and chose not to. her loss. she wasnt going to give nichole the satisfaction of getting to her. that would be the best revenge of all. erica drinks her mai tai and whatever ada was drinking mix. it tasted good whatever it was.

"rap? please." jayne laughs and moves like she is preparing to bust out some serious rhymes before stopping. "i wasnt cool enough for that. i can do you the entirety of skinny puppy's discography." she suggests. it was odd to think jayne produced third wave ska music,but her heart was with goth and industrial music. jayne grabs three of the leftover bottles with her arms and follows deneil. "get me drunk enough and maybe i will take up that rap challenge. i'll go full fookin scot on yoos." jayne cracks up,sliding into her fairly well done scottish voice. she picked it up from living there for several years.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline FiveT  
#290 Posted : 06 May 2020 07:49:34(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

"Oh no, I don't mean that, I swear I saw Adam and Stephanie doing stuff. It was funny, I wish you could see that, just wanted to show you that".

He says looking around. He then realises Spoon thought he wanted that already and looks back at him immedtialy.

"I'm not so fast, I like to enjoy things you know"

He chuckles a bit, realising Spoon is actually interested in him as a person.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

#291 Posted : 06 May 2020 07:53:24(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Adam smirks. "My tongue to good for you huh, well my dick is even better". He says before he kisses her and now gets into position and slowly inch by inch slides inside her. "Uh yeah". He says once he was all 10 inches deep.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Stephanie exaggeratedly yells as she takes his massive 10 inch cock. she begins to laugh more and continues kissing him "Oh baby that feels so good; keep going, harder" she chants.

"Oh no, I don't mean that, I swear I saw Adam and Stephanie doing stuff. It was funny, I wish you could see that, just wanted to show you that".

He says looking around. He then realises Spoon thought he wanted that already and looks back at him immedtialy.

"I'm not so fast, I like to enjoy things you know"

He chuckles a bit, realising Spoon is actually interested in him as a person.

"You know you are really such a cute guy" Silver Spoon says to Adam. "And my apologies, I guess my mind was running way ahead of me. I'd still like to cook you something and treat you to dinner. I'm an excellent cook" Spoons confidently says over to Adam.
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
FiveT on 06/05/2020(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#292 Posted : 06 May 2020 07:56:20(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam was giving it to her at a nice steady pace. "Mh you want it harder huh". He says before he really starts giving it to her pounding her so hard that the cheap bed they was on was almost breaking from the sheer impact in which is was fucking her with.
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#293 Posted : 06 May 2020 07:57:00(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David nods smirking, the sexual tension actually seems to be leaving room for something even more interesting, but so strange for David. It was finding an actual partner in crime, Spoom looked so sincere to him that he gets lost in his eyes a bit. Then back to Earth with a bit of joking.

"You know you're such a good macho cowboy, you even cook. I don't really do that because I'm a bit clumsy and messy... and... you know me playing with fire. Not so good idea"

He grins.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#294 Posted : 06 May 2020 08:00:56(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19293 time(s) in 7678 post(s)
"Wanna go down these in the Main Lounge? Don't think there's anyone in there." Deneil casually walks out of the kitchen with a bottle of champagne in his hand. "Drink in silence. Let intoxication be your noise."
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

#295 Posted : 06 May 2020 08:02:11(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Adam was giving it to her at a nice steady pace. "Mh you want it harder huh". He says before he really starts giving it to her pounding her so hard that the cheap bed they was on was almost breaking from the sheer impact in which is was fucking her with.

Stephanie begins to toss her head left to right as she's full of pleasure and is close to orgasm. She begins to stick her tongue yearning for Adam's kiss"oh baby you're about to make me orgasm" she says as he continues rocking her world.

She then proceeds to orgasm and lets out the biggest moan possible.

"Don't worry that's why I'm here to take care of you" Silver Spoon winks at him, giving David assurance. "I'll make sure there's no fire and if one breaks out I'll put it out and protect you" he jokingly flexes his defined arms muscles.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#296 Posted : 06 May 2020 08:04:09(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam kissed her as he continues to just give it to her hard and deep even as she orgasmed he didn't let up he just continued pounding her even if the bed was now soaking wet. "Mh yeah you like that huh, told you I knew what I was doing".
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#297 Posted : 06 May 2020 08:06:06(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David laughs and flexes his muscles too, still keeping his towel tight. They don't look that big but still seem toned.

"Hey I got my own!"

He then stops and does his usual mental investigation as he observes him. He thinks, he may be too interested to be true but he actually refused to do anything sexual even if David didn't really want that. That makes him think a lot. David seems totally with the head in the clouds.

Edited by user 06 May 2020 08:06:55(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

#298 Posted : 06 May 2020 08:12:48(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Adam kissed her as he continues to just give it to her hard and deep even as she orgasmed he didn't let up he just continued pounding her even if the bed was now soaking wet. "Mh yeah you like that huh, told you I knew what I was doing".

"Oh my god" she yells as she's in pure ecstasy. "Cum on me" she says desperately.

David laughs and flexes his muscles too, still keeping his towel tight. They don't look that big but still seem toned.

"Hey I got my own!"

He then stops and does his usual mental investigation as he observes him. He thinks, he may be too interested to be true but he actually refused to do anything sexual even if David didn't really want that. That makes him think a lot. David seems totally with the head in the clouds.

Spoons chuckles "You're such a cute boy" he says in his southern accent.

"Slow and steady wins the race" he says and winks.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#299 Posted : 06 May 2020 08:15:22(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam slows down and starts to make deep long thrusts in and out of her. "Mh you want me to cum huh, well baby I'm not there yet". He says kissing her getting more passionate with the sex, with full intention to absolutely pound her again in a few minutes.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#300 Posted : 06 May 2020 08:17:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
"sounds awesome." jayne replies. "and look at you,already hitting with the wordplay. i cant compare to that!" she says pleasantly. it was nice having a buddy that wasnt erica. " but i do warn you,being from florida,there is a 30% chance i'll sing jimmy buffet after drinking."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.