logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<1415161718>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FiveT  
#301 Posted : 06 May 2020 08:17:44(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David laughs and hits him playfully on the shoulder as he gets back into his own silly self.

"Shut up southern American man. Leave this poor Londoner man I am alone"

David's eyes now seem attracted to look at him more and more even if he turns around every now and then smiling excited while heading to the shower and while having a very fast one, he really feels like he wants to dress up well for the night.

When the shower ends he wears the towel again and begins to head over the bedroom to dress up.

Edited by user 06 May 2020 08:18:59(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#302 Posted : 06 May 2020 08:17:56(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Adam slows down and starts to make deep long thrusts in and out of her. "Mh you want me to cum huh, well baby I'm not there yet". He says kissing her getting more passionate with the sex, with full intention to absolutely pound her again in a few minutes.

Stephanie laughs "ooooh you're so bad" she says as she continues to get pounded by the 6 foot+ man "Don't slow down baby go harder" she says as she slaps his face
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#303 Posted : 06 May 2020 08:20:54(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3999 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Adam smirks as she slaps him across the face. He immediately went hard again absolutely pounding her hard again harder than he had before clearly holding back before but now he was giving it to her full gushto. "Uh fuck yeah". He moans before he kisses her to muffle her moans from the amazing sex he was giving her.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 06/05/2020(UTC)
#304 Posted : 06 May 2020 08:25:19(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

As Adam continues stroking away at her, she then stops him flips him around and climbs over his body and start riding him.

"I want your big cock now, give it to me" she begins to ride him making sure she keep a rhythm going.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#305 Posted : 06 May 2020 08:26:57(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

As his flipper over and she sits down on his dick Adam bites his lip. "Show me how you ride dick baby".
UserPostedImage
#306 Posted : 06 May 2020 08:27:44(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
David laughs and hits him playfully on the shoulder as he gets back into his own silly self.

"Shut up southern American man. Leave this poor Londoner man I am alone"

David's eyes now seem attracted to look at him more and more even if he turns around every now and then smiling excited while heading to the shower and while having a very fast one, he really feels like he wants to dress up well for the night.

When the shower ends he wears the towel again and begins to head over the bedroom to dress up.

As he sees David dress, he pulls him in once again and starts kissing at him, this time involving tongue.

#307 Posted : 06 May 2020 08:30:56(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

As his flipper over and she sits down on his dick Adam bites his lip. "Show me how you ride dick baby".

Stephanie begins to bounce on his long 10 inch dick "Oh my god it feels so deep" she says as she continues to moan.
Offline BrownSugar  
#308 Posted : 06 May 2020 08:32:37(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19292 time(s) in 7678 post(s)
"And being from Hackney, there's a chance I'll end up singing football songs and offending a police officer. I think Big Bro is the closest thing to authority in here. Might say something and get kicked out...or I might just collapse on the big pink couch." Deneil chuckles and opens up his bottle, immediately drinking the foaming top, wasting no time. Some of the bubbles run down his tee and he coughs. "Mate...champers is expensive but it tastes kinda shitty, fam. I would say "bottoms up" but...people at home have probably made that joke already"
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY ‱ DUSTYN ‱ OSCAR ‱ RILEY ‱ SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU ‱ CARTER LEE ‱ JAKE ‱ MYLES ‱ ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN ‱ CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE ‱ CHRIS ‱ JASON ‱ LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE ‱ LINCOLN ‱ LAYLA ‱ MERCEDES ‱ MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA ‱ DENEIL ‱ CHICAGO NOBODY ‱ BLOOM ‱ SONNY ‱ VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN ‱ ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS ‱ ALFIE SUMMERS ‱ MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON ‱ KONSTANTIN ‱ FAYETTE ‱ SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 06/05/2020(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#309 Posted : 06 May 2020 08:34:35(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam bites his lip as she rides him he pulls his thighs up and starts to thrust his hips in time with her bouncing which added to the pleasure for the both of them. "Uh yeah ride it baby, take daddy's big dick".
UserPostedImage
#310 Posted : 06 May 2020 08:35:44(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

"Oh my god I'm about to cum again" Stephanie says as she continues riding.
Offline FiveT  
#311 Posted : 06 May 2020 08:35:45(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David shares his tongue with Spoon while kissing. It gets more intense with every kiss and in the meantime jeans and shoes are on, only shirt left to put on, but David is quite flashy and so he likes to show a bit of pecs and abs here and there.

At one point he sits on a double bed that is possibly of Spoon.

"You know I slept alone in a single bed last night... I would like to share a bed with you, don't get me wrong though..."

He seems a bit ashamed of saying this, he that always confesses to the world he doesn't need a man.

"...we created a connection and so fast, I liked your warmth when you hugged me before, can you warm me up again tonight?"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#312 Posted : 06 May 2020 08:38:40(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam bites his lip. "Cum for me baby, cum over my dick". He says now picking up his pace wanting her to soak him.
UserPostedImage
#313 Posted : 06 May 2020 08:38:46(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

David shares his tongue with Spoon while kissing. It gets more intense with every kiss and in the meantime jeans and shoes are on, only shirt left to put on, but David is quite flashy and so he likes to show a bit of pecs and abs here and there.

At one point he sits on a double bed that is possibly of Spoon.

"You know I slept alone in a single bed last night... I would like to share a bed with you, don't get me wrong though..."

He seems a bit ashamed of saying this, he that always confesses to the world he doesn't need a man.

"...we created a connection and so fast, I liked your warmth when you hugged me before, can you warm me up again tonight?"

"Oh yeah you liked that?" he says warmly as enjoyed the share tongue kiss. "I'd be happy to share a bed with you tonight. I can definitely keep you nice and warm. Silver Spoon begins to feel a deeper connection with David. He tils his head to the side "you know you're really beautiful right? he says as he pecks him once more with a gentle kiss.

#314 Posted : 06 May 2020 08:40:29(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Adam bites his lip. "Cum for me baby, cum over my dick". He says now picking up his pace wanting her to soak him.

Stephanie begins to cream over his dick which is wrapped with a condom. "keep going baby use my cum as lube" she says long forgotten that there are cameras watching.
Offline FiveT  
#315 Posted : 06 May 2020 08:44:23(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David smiles a bit, he gets into an intense hug with Spoon. Closes his eyes and feels the human warmth, he doesn't even know Spoon and he's already feeling it. He looks up at him.

"Let's get to know each other alright? I think the other housemates are also waiting for us to get to have a good dinner all together, and you said youn would cook. Mind sitting next to me you nice man?"

Edited by user 06 May 2020 08:45:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#316 Posted : 06 May 2020 08:44:59(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post
Stephanie begins to cream over his dick which is wrapped with a condom. "keep going baby use my cum as lube" she says long forgotten that there are cameras watching.

Adam now starts pounding away hard and deep again really giving it too her. "Mh fuck I'm getting close"
UserPostedImage
#317 Posted : 06 May 2020 08:48:22(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

David smiles a bit, he gets into an intense hug with Spoon. Closes his eyes and feels the human warmth, he doesn't even know Spoon and he's already feeling it. He looks up at him.

"Let's get to know each other alright? I think the other housemates are also waiting for us to get to have a good dinner all together, and you said youn would cook. Mind sitting next to me you nice man?"

"Absolutely! and we have all the time in the world" he says as he gives him another smile. "Yes! I think we should join them. Honestly i think they are having food prepared for us tonight so we may need to push our dinner back" he comes to realization.

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

Adam now starts pounding away hard and deep again really giving it too her. "Mh fuck I'm getting close"

Stephanie begins to moan repeatedly "You can do it baby, come all over my body" she screams.

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#318 Posted : 06 May 2020 08:51:32(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam rolls over getting back on top of her, he just continues to pound her so hard and deep for a few more minutes. "Uh SHIT I'M GONNA CUM!!" He says before he pulls out rips the condom off and cums all over her body. He pants. "I hope your down for round two later?"
UserPostedImage
#319 Posted : 06 May 2020 08:52:55(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Adam rolls over getting back on top of her, he just continues to pound her so hard and deep for a few more minutes. "Uh SHIT I'M GONNA CUM!!" He says before he pulls out rips the condom off and cums all over her body. He pants. "I hope your down for round two later?"

Stephanie lays there on the bed so amazed as to what just took place. "I'm ready for round 10" she says as she bites him playfully.
Offline erich hess  
#320 Posted : 06 May 2020 08:55:19(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
"And being from Hackney, there's a chance I'll end up singing football songs and offending a police officer. I think Big Bro is the closest thing to authority in here. Might say something and get kicked out...or I might just collapse on the big pink couch." Deneil chuckles and opens up his bottle, immediately drinking the foaming top, wasting no time. Some of the bubbles run down his tee and he coughs. "Mate...champers is expensive but it tastes kinda shitty, fam. I would say "bottoms up" but...people at home have probably made that joke already"

"hated footy when i lived in glasgow. the game,the people. everything. still,not as bad as football in the usa. they stop the clock,like all the time. why?!" jayne says in a frustrated tone. she dislike sports greatly. probably because she was a drama child in school. your dad being a very famous (in some circles) film director..it kinda is in ones blood. "i cant believe the rules this year.i seem to distinctly remember being able to tear shit up. im not going out that way. i was the last person on that cancelled season.i'm going down with this ship. "she tells deneil confidently. she adds a quick "the only going down i'll be doing." before popping the cork on her bottle and shooting the cork across the room. she lets the fizz fall on the fround before drinking. "the trick is to drink the entire bottle in a single go." jayne says sagely while attempting to do so. and failing.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.