logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#1 Posted : 05 May 2020 11:03:22(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
UserPostedImage

The Diary Room is provided for you and your fellow Housemates to share your experiences with Big Brother. As it is an important part of life in the Big Brother House, it is compulsory for all Housemates to come to the Diary Room when specifically requested to do so by Big Brother. You are also free to come and talk to Big Brother in the Diary Room, at any time.

• The Diary Room is the only place in the House where Big Brother will engage in a conversation with you.
• Here you can sound-off and share your thoughts to Big Brother and the viewers at home.
• When requested you will be required to go to the Diary Room and nominate – you must give frank and honest reasons for your nominations. You are not permitted to discuss your nominations or try to influence anyone else’s nominations.
• Visits to the Diary Room are compulsory during nomination period.
• Nominations take place every Tuesday (aside from the launch week). Housemates that do not partake in nominations will automatically face the public vote.
• It is against the rules for Housemates to remain in the Hallway while another Housemate is in the Diary Room. Big Brother will not conduct a conversation in the Diary Room with any Housemate until the Hallway is empty.
• If a Housemate decides to leave voluntarily, they must explain their reasons in the Diary Room.
• Occasionally Housemates may need minor medical treatment (e.g. dentist). On these occasions professionals will usually treat them in the Diary Room. It is prohibited to try and seek information about the outside world from these professionals.

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 11 June 2020 13:32:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
FiveT on 05/05/2020(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 05/05/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 05/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 05/05/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 05/05/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 05 May 2020 12:48:08(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
erica sits down in the chair. still very aware of the comments she made about it being tailor made for upskirt pictures. but erica was wearing her jeans,so this wasnt a concern. she fumes for a bit and looks up at the ceiling before leveling her gaze. "you know," she starts while holding a single finger up. "someone should have fucking told me she was going to be here. seriously? i could handle being around each and every one of these assholes. blake? who cares. adam? what the fuck ever. the rude woman who didnt say hi to anyone? it'll be easy to just live and let live. but nichole shade? really? " erica lets out a sigh of dismay and falls back in the chair and looks up at the ceiling. "we did so well just ignoring each other since her return. now...now...ugh. fuck this." erica hops of out the chair and goes back to the house. her lust for winning overpowered her want of avoidance.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 3 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 05/05/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 05/05/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 05/05/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#3 Posted : 05 May 2020 19:29:37(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David enters the room after his breakfast, he says a "woow" looking at the nice room and sits down looking into the camera.
He chuckles as he says "Really, this house is madly big and awesome, the furniture is out of this world, they all seem good, apart from that Adam Black guy. You know you can't force me to like him, I'm just gonna avoid him. Everyone has good and bad, we're made of different colors, we're not just white or black, so I assume he has good sides too, but really he's been too dishonest and cheating, I can't accept that out of everything. That's maybe my bad side I guess, but that's me, I'm not sorry for being myself"
He shrugs a little and stops to think. Then continues "Anyway talking about good things, isn't Erica so funny or Jerry so his own man? It's cool and isn't that Silver Spoon guy like really fascinating? We'll see what happens"
David lets out a cheeky louder laugh and then waves with a long bye before getting out of the room.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 3 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 05/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 05/05/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 05/05/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#4 Posted : 05 May 2020 23:25:42(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Silver Spoons enter the Diary Room and takes a seat at what he thinks is the most fanciest chair to man.

"I gotta say man....or woman! Gotta love what you've done with the place. I almost feel like I need to pay rent here, just too nice." he says realizing that he's coming off way too humble. "Well you know we are celebrities right?" he chuckles.

"I just wanted to drop by say hello, and thank you for hooking us up with this pad you got here. I think I may have a crush on someone, just can't seem to confess my feelings right now". He takes one last look at the camera with a tease. "Well, I guess we may find out sooner or a later"

He walks off the room with a bright smile.
thanks 2 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
FiveT on 05/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 05/05/2020(UTC)
#5 Posted : 06 May 2020 00:08:05(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Ortiz walks in annoyed at the lighting in the room.

"I think we may need to correct the lighting to match my skin tone. Don't want me to look like a pale ghost" she says in a diva like manner. After going back and forth with producers for about 15 minutes about lighting issues she finally sits down.

"Well, what do I think about the place? I think it's ok. I mean I've seen better but at least it's not like an orphanage home in the middle of brooklyn.... just saying..." she rolls her eyes. "Anyways let's cut to the chase. It's very obvious that my pussy is popping severely for Adam right now but little does he know I don't find him any bit attractive at all. I've heard he's got a micro dick. I don't know maybe we will find out?" she laughs at herself loudly. She makes an exit while puckering her lips as if she's off to make trouble.

Edited by user 06 May 2020 00:17:30(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 3 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 06/05/2020(UTC), FiveT on 06/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 06/05/2020(UTC)
#6 Posted : 06 May 2020 00:44:26(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Ortiz walks back in to the Diary room, once again complaining about lighting, even though it was actually set the way she requested prior.

She laughs and then proceeds to talk.

"I'm genuinely concerned about Nichole's appetite. She doesn't seem to eat and it's honestly frightening me. I did the most righteous thing today a human being can do and I just kind of pointed her to the right direction. Girl get you some carbs. But I guess that's my good deed done for the day"

She pauses and looks up.

"Also there's this bitch named...what it is...Sabrina......wait that's not right.....Emma?...Ghana....Guatemala....Oh!!! Gemmma!! Gemma right!" Sorry yall" she laughs and then goes back to being sarcastically serious "I honestly think she takes medication. I'm not too sure, but I feel like the bitch will split at any second. So I gotta be extra careful at her" Ortiz says with fake outrage.

She then stays quiet and serious a good minute not moving any facial features and then breaks out into laughter as the camera fades back to the house.
erich hess on 06/05/2020(UTC), FiveT on 06/05/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#7 Posted : 06 May 2020 05:04:50(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

After being in the pool, before the shower, David gets inside the room still a bit wet and soaks the chair and the floor a little. "Oh whoops!"
David is realising is getting water everywhere and just says to the camera as he sits "I'm sorry I will clean this up later!"
He then pauses looking at the wet floor, then back at the camera.

"So I just wanted to say, did you just see what Silver did? I mean did you see that? He's like..."

He looks up to think and find a word but just laughs being cheeky and a little embarassed. Then crosses his arms still looking up.

"Not sure what's gonna happen here, but man did he fuel the fire I got inside."

He laughs again and waves as he leaves the room.

"Bye mom and daddy, don't look at this, I don't know what's gonna happen here!"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 3 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
erich hess on 06/05/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 06/05/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 06/05/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#8 Posted : 06 May 2020 07:22:03(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Blake sits in the chair making his first official visit to the Diary Room and lets out a defeated sigh.

"I'm finding it really hard to fit in here. Nobody wants to speak to me. I've even seen Nichole engage with conversation and Adam is off having goodness knows what sort of fun with Stephanie. If all of those people are warming up and adapting and I can't? I really don't know what that says about me or how people perceive me. The only real conversation I've had in here thus far is with Deneil of all people and I can't stand the guy. I hope that things ease up soon but it's difficult. Everyone is already forming friendships and groups and I'm just...floating about in the background. Nobody asks how I am. Nobody invites me over to talk. I get the impression that if I invite myself into a situation, I'll just be shunned. Nobody is really giving off friendly vibes. I feel like this was a mistake coming in here. I'll probably quit by the end of the week."
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
FiveT on 06/05/2020(UTC)
#9 Posted : 06 May 2020 11:32:20(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Ortiz walks in to the Diary Room with the most obnoxious grin you can imagine. She wobbles a little as she tries to take a seat, laughing and giggling.

She pauses and just stares at the camera for about 20 second and then breaks out into a loud obnoxious evil laughter.

"I think he broke my legs"...."I can't walk proper" she continues to joke. "Yeah he broke my legs with his third leg".
Stephanie claps her hands together once as she giggles. "oh boy..Ladies home come yall didn't tell me "Edward"

"Adam" producer says softly cutting her off.

"Adam!" she says cutting him off back "was hung like a horse!" Stephanie continues dramatizing the situation.

"You know me and...Adam...we immediately connected. It was like a bond that was full shlung and AHHHHH" she lets out a loud deep moan.

"I can't". she pauses. "I think I"m going cock crazy" she stares deep into the camera before breaking out into laughter again.

"You know... turning Adam into my little bitch earlier was so hot though, I got to whip his little white pale ass! It was so much fun! Well nothing about him is little but he rocked me out!"

She pauses and then proceeds to get more serious.

"Guys, I really don't know how to tell Thomas...I mean Adam....the condom he was wearing, I think it had a hole in it" she immediately begins to cover her face "Oh shit!" camera fades out back to the house.

Edited by user 06 May 2020 11:33:18(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

erich hess on 06/05/2020(UTC), FiveT on 07/05/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#10 Posted : 06 May 2020 22:18:06(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Right after his morning routine, David gets inside sitting on the chair, still looking a bit sleepy with his white shirt pajama and black shorts, barefoot.

"Sleeping with Spoon last night... I mean, he also had a good smell, he seems that type of elegant person who takes care of themselves a lot, puts nice perfumes on."

David just smiles looking up imagining Spoon a little.

"I think he's a Libra, he seems quite... romantic. And I thought I were only going to have fun, instead I'm finding someone who I can be stupid with"

David chuckles a bit shaking his head and rubs his eyes a bit out of being still sleepy. He then waves and heads out.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 07/05/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#11 Posted : 07 May 2020 01:11:39(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Before heading to the garden, David gets himself in the room again and sits looking thoughtful.

"So I just think Blake really has some problems with the house. He's had digs at me, but I don't care, as long as someone speaks their mind I accept everything. That's why I dislike Adam, because I am pretty sure he's being fake."

He shrugs.

"I honestly feel sorry for Blake, I wonder why he feels so... I don't know, uncomfortable? I don't know how to ask, he seems to se defensive, but I will find out!"

He says crossing his arms. He waves with a wink and gets out.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

stephaniewazhere on 07/05/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#12 Posted : 07 May 2020 10:46:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
erica enters the room,clearly still under the influence as she stare at the lights for a while. "oh..hey." she says,snapping back to this reality. she arranges her kimono and gets comfy. "whew.that steak was so good. though i cant help but feel bad for the poor cow. its like,i want to go vegan,but you guys taste too good. i am so so sorry but..." she shrugs and sighs. " ok. well...tonight i spoke to nichole like she was a person in the present and not the person i remembered her to be. looking at things with fresh eyes,you know? no matter what i do today,it will never change what happened years ago. at the end of the day,she has qualities that i like and some...well,that i dont. i think she'd say the same about me. you cant put the sand back in the hourglass. sure, it may flow back when turned upside down,but those grains of sand arent going back to their original positions. will we be ok once we both come down from this trip? who knows? but i do know after today i no longer want to strangle her with a shoelace anymore. so i think we are making progress." erica laughs and gets up from the chair and wobbles out of the room
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
FiveT on 07/05/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 07/05/2020(UTC)
#13 Posted : 08 May 2020 05:11:07(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie Ortiz storms into the Diary Room with an empty tea cup in her hand. She takes a seat and takes a deep breath holding the tea cup with with two fingers and a third one pocking out. She mimics taking a sip of the tea cup.

"You Guys!!!!" she laughs. "Can you believe me and Adam are like seriously in love right now! I honestly never would of thought at first. It's so wild to me but his cock is so huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you've all seen it by now, if not by nude, then by seeping through his pants. No but, he's such an amazing kisser and knows how to take control of me. AY! AY! AY! AY! (She chants) He's literally a God!

Stephanie starts to wiggle her legs as she giggles "My kitty kat purring for his love all the time".

"Anyways... other than that nothing really interesting has happened today. Had to spill wine on one of the housekeepers today and keep him in check but other than that it's been such a beautiful day! Today me and Blake are about to make sweet love! I'm about to put this pum pum on him like he's never had it she says giggling like a school girl.

UserPostedImage

Edited by user 08 May 2020 05:16:41(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
FiveT on 08/05/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#14 Posted : 09 May 2020 05:38:36(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

After coming out of his shower, David had stepped by the Room.

"I really miss my bandmates today, I wonder what they're up to"
He says looking up and then back into the camera "Guys! We'll meet soon, I know you need me!"

He laughs a bit and continues after pausing to think looking down at the floor.

"This house is fantastic. I don't care if we won't have water to enjoy ourselves, I mean I'm really enjoying myself."

Producer then asks if he's still jealous at Spoon kissing Cameron the day before during the game and he laughs, pretending to be surprised.

"Who said I'm even jealous, we are not even a couple... but I wish Stephanie didn't do that dare, c'mon. I think Spoon is too elegant to kiss everyone like that"
He says, not even realising that he was the one always getting kissed by Spoon or not wanting to admit again. It seems like the more he falls for it, the more he's hiding and pretending.

Edited by user 09 May 2020 05:45:13(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

stephaniewazhere on 09/05/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#15 Posted : 12 May 2020 02:22:19(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

After cleaning the mess in the kitchen, David walks in the room, sitting as he sighs

"So... I'm really starting to think that coming here was a mistake."

He looks down on the floor a little, playing nervously with his beard. He looks visibly disappointed.

"I tried my best not to realise what I was feeling only to find out that maybe it wasn't even worth it... you know what maybe I should really leave and get back to my amazing bandmates and music, where my heart really is, instead of just sitting here wondering about what if's or what not's"

He rubs his eyes a little. "I really don't know what to do, I'll try to think about it."

Producer then asks what happened and he shakes his head. "It's too disgusting to even say with words..." He says as he looks down on the floor again and then waves with a forced smile "I will think about this today" he says exiting the diary room.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

stephaniewazhere on 12/05/2020(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#16 Posted : 12 May 2020 04:18:26(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Cameron came into the diary room and sits on the chair. "Ah hey big bro, so I think I have a good shopping lists hopefully the guys don't hate me, but here's the list big brother."

"Brown bread
Sugar
Tea bags
Milk
Baked beans
Corn flakes
Nutella
Coconut shampoo
Mint Freeze bodywash
Minced beef
Rice
Pasta
Bacon
Eggs
Butter"

"Hopefully these guys don't hate me for this!"
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 12/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 12/05/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 12/05/2020(UTC)
#17 Posted : 12 May 2020 05:20:28(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Silver Spoons walks in to the Diary Room. He was feeling overwhelmed and needed a place to vent in. He sits down on the big char and removes his cowboy hat and places it around his chest.

"I'm really confused as to why David left. It pains me to see him go knowing that I had feelings for him and he didn't even say goodbye". I guess this is why I have trust issues with love. One minute someone loves and then the next they stop loving you just like that. I don't know if I could ever trust him ever again". Spoon says almost about to cry but he decides to toughen up and just get up and leave the room. "thank you big brother. I guess I should move on". He putting on his cowboy hat back on and headed to the kitchen area.
BrownSugar on 12/05/2020(UTC), FiveT on 12/05/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#18 Posted : 12 May 2020 22:53:16(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

IT'S NOMINATION DAY! EACH HOUSEMATE MUST COME TO THE DIARY ROOM TODAY AND NOMINATE TWO PEOPLE. THEY MUST ALSO PROVIDE SUITABLE REASONS FOR THEIR NOMINATIONS.

THE TWO OR MORE HOUSEMATES WHO RECEIVE THE MOST VOTES WILL FACE THE PUBLIC VOTE FOR FRIDAY'S EVICTION.

ANYONE WHO FAILS TO NOMINATE WITHIN THIS 24 HOUR TIME PERIOD WILL ALSO AUTOMATICALLY FACE THE PUBLIC VOTE.

YOU MUST NOT DISCUSS NOMINATIONS WITH ANYONE! YOUR NOMINATIONS WILL BE NULL & YOU WILL LOSE VOTING PRIVILEGES NEXT TIME AROUND

OOC: As Hannah has started work again and I forget to alert her that today is nomination day, I'm unsure if she'll be online or not. I won't penalise her for that this week. It was my oversight. Everyone else? Get nominating ;)
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 12/05/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 13/05/2020(UTC), FiveT on 13/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 13/05/2020(UTC)
#19 Posted : 12 May 2020 23:59:10(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Silver Spoons walks in a bit hesitant into doing the nomination. He genuinely liked everyone in the house thus far as no one had crossed the line with him and it was difficult to pick someone.

"The first person I pick is "Blake" Spoon says "I don't recall interacting with him too much, nothing personal but if it has to be a reason is because of that .

"The second person I pick is "Jayne" Spoon says "For the same reason, I don't even think I've even spoken to her once in this house. I'm sure she's a great lady just don't have any knowledge of us interacting".
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#20 Posted : 13 May 2020 00:40:21(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Adam walked into the diary and sits in the chair was actually his first time coming to the diary room since the show strated.

"So it's nomination day huh, well my first nomination is for Blake, the reason is simple his a negative Nancy 24 hours a day. Like the guy needs to lighten up."

Adam then takes a pause.

"My second nomination is going to be for...Ada I haven't spoken to her much and I actually haven't seen her interact all that much with the house as a whole apart from maybe with a few of the girls. So there my nominations"
UserPostedImage