logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<2223242526>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#461 Posted : 07 May 2020 04:28:36(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Nichole lets out a loud “woooo!” and holds her beer up to Deneil’s champagne bottle as he walks outside.
Offline erich hess  
#462 Posted : 07 May 2020 04:30:06(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
"nah. it would take the surprise out. you'll be expecting it now." erica says to nichole while motioning with her bottle dismissively. it was surreal actually speaking to her,even with muted hostility. "i'll just put ground glass in one of your meals. but which one?" erica tells nichole with the enthusiasm of a game show host.

jayne walks back around now that erica is occupied and shoves her in the tub. "oops. i slipped." she cackles.

erica spits and sputters and tries to get out of the tub. this just leads to her slipping more and more. "god damn you,jayne!" she screams. erica doesnt bother getting back out. what was the point? she was already wet.

"awww. someone left a cake out in the rain" jayne laughs at erica.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline FiveT  
#463 Posted : 07 May 2020 04:35:00(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David comes out in the garden and looks at Deneil miming a dive into the hot tub, knowing it would throw all the water out. He just mimes it though and laughs, actually entering the tub slowly feeling the difference in the water's temperature. He had brought another champagne bottle with a strawberry flavor and his glass.

"I love this house, wow"
He begins to chill, looking up under his rayban sunglasses.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline snap_itshannah  
#464 Posted : 07 May 2020 04:35:43(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“Haha, jokes on you, I don’t fucking eat,” Nichole jokes back, remembering the day before when Stephanie had ever so nicely directed her towards the kitchen when she was acting ‘hangry.’ And to be fair, Nichole had drank most of her meals since she got here anyway. “Oh my god!” she yelps as Erica tumbled into the pool. She can’t help but cackle as she watches her try to get out. “Please tell me you had LSD in your pocket and now this whole tub is dosed.”
Offline erich hess  
#465 Posted : 07 May 2020 04:42:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

jayne looks at deneil's trunks and grins. "thank god you arent in a speedo. i dont care how attractive someone is,nobody looks cool in a speedo." she says with certainty as she shakes her head. she admires here handiwork with erica but feels bad eventually. to make things even,jayne joins them in the hot tub. much like erica,trousers and all.

"this doesnt make us even,jayne." erica fumes at jayne and splashes water towards her face. "i hope that has extra semen in it!"

"oh yum." jayne says dramatically.

"in my pocket? no." erica tells nicole. her original plan was to enter the house tripping balls,but didnt want to deal with surprises with a head of acid. erica doesnt like being laughed at by nichole,but....on the outside,this probably was funny.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
FiveT on 07/05/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#466 Posted : 07 May 2020 04:45:38(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David laughs listening to Erica and Jayne and looks at them, and then pours some strawberry champagne in the glass.

"Guys I wish Big Brother put on some music for us"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline BrownSugar  
#467 Posted : 07 May 2020 04:46:08(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
"Believe me, I wouldn't be wearing a fuckin' speedo if you paid me," Deneil says with a dismissive shake of his head. They're not very forgiving. He sinks into the tub and jokingly grimaces as he hears the word "semen". He turns to Erica and puts on a false, soft spoken tone. "Darling, do you mind not saying that word? Goes right through me..."
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#468 Posted : 07 May 2020 04:47:29(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole scoots over a little so that Jayne can jump into the tub as well, still laughing a little bit. “Oh shit, really?” Nichole says in a low voice, leaning towards Erica. On their older season together, they had gotten high so often with each other on stuff that Erica had snuck in. Now Nichole was craving something besides alcohol, and she knew that Erica was probably the only person who had what she was looking for. “What all did you sneak in?”
Offline Famouss7x7  
#469 Posted : 07 May 2020 04:50:42(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Jerry heads to the back in his blue swimming trunks. Jerry may not be the biggest guy in the house but he surely has a nice toned body. He heads to the hottub where the others are. "Is it really hot?" Jerry asks as he gets ready to step inside the hot tub with with the others. "Music would be perfect right now!" Jerry responds to David. "We should ask Big Brother for some music."

Gemma walks inside and sees a huge mess in the kitchen. She sighs and starts to clean up the mess. She rather keep the peace and if it meant her being the bigger person and living up to her "cleaner" role, she would do it.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
FiveT on 07/05/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#470 Posted : 07 May 2020 04:52:57(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

"Pop Music... and our songs too, please"

Says David cheekily as he looks at Jerry with a grin.

"You know every promo is good promo"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 07/05/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#471 Posted : 07 May 2020 04:55:12(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

jayne has no idea what deneil is talking about so she shrugs, "hard to keep the boys tucked in? one or the other popping out to say hi?" she cackles.

"me too,deneil,me too." erica says with a sly smile.

erica studies nichole for a bit and ponders if she should say anything. "well, you have the right substance. wrong place." she says coyly. this house was like a prison,did she really want to share vaulable contraband with nichole and possibly everyon? well...it could be fun. that was for sure. "that is the only thing i brought. about....7 doses?" she says tallying up on her fingers.

jayne slides in on the other side of nichole and adds," there is more than one mule in here." she giggles mischievously when overhearing the question. "while not as exotic,we could hit the smoking area later." she informs nichole.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#472 Posted : 07 May 2020 04:59:28(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah...something like that..." Deneil says to Jayne with a chuckle, wiping water from his nose. When Jerry asks if it's hot in the tub, Deneil can't help but burst into song. "IT'S GETTIN' HOT IN HERE! SO TAKE OFF ALL YOUR CLOTHES!...but don't actually," Deneil laughs. Nobody has ever really heard Deneil sing before. He's a rapper. Billy is the vocalist. However, even though it was just a daft little line of a song, Deneil actually has a surprisingly nice voice. It's far smoother than his talking voice for sure.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 07/05/2020(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#473 Posted : 07 May 2020 05:01:42(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole nods enthusiastically upon hearing that there was more to this party than just alcohol. “I won’t tell anybody,” she whispers back to both women with a giggle, excited for what was going to come of this experience. “But I would love a little bit of both, please and thank you.” She looks around to see if anybody else was listening. While she loved the idea of Erica and Jayne sharing with her, she wasn’t sure if they were psyched on the idea of sharing with the whole house. She finishes her bottle of beer and throws it out into the garden. “Umm... can somebody not in the hot tub get me another beer please?”
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#474 Posted : 07 May 2020 05:04:58(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Cameron came out to join in the fun in his swim shorts. "Make way the baby of the group is coming through!". He says running towards them. For someone his age Cameron had a really attractive body and he also did have a few tattoos on his arms.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#475 Posted : 07 May 2020 05:07:12(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Jerry laughs as David speaks about promo. "You are not lying! Especially when you're management sucks! Jerry says throwing a dig at at managers of his own band, The Stat Nerds. "Come on Big Brother, play some hits!". When Deneil starts singing his raises his eyebrows surprised and impressed. Jerry was shocked by the nice voice of Deneil. "Whoaaaa! A voice you have!" Jerry says dancing when Deneil starts to sing. He steps into the hottub and eases his way into the bubbly tub. He responds to Nichole. "Wouldn't it be good if Big Brother provided servants that actually brought stuff to us? That's what I'd really call Big Brother paradise...." Jerry feels nice and relaxed in the tub. "Deneil, you should sing more for us!"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline FiveT  
#476 Posted : 07 May 2020 05:11:13(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

"Yeah Deneil you sing and we dance!" David gets more playful as relaxes.

"Let's throw a dancing competition in the hot tub, like we all twerk or something..."

Maybe he went too far with the proposal so he just laughs again and gets up doing a little playful twerking movement.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline snap_itshannah  
#477 Posted : 07 May 2020 05:12:04(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

“Yeah, I don’t really understand why we don’t have people here to do things for us...” Nichole muses back to Jerry, a small pout on her face. “I’m certainly not getting back out of the hot tub, I just got relaxed.”
Offline erich hess  
#478 Posted : 07 May 2020 05:12:29(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"its big brother...pool nudity is a near requirement." jayne tells deneil over the sound of all the bubbles in the tub. "and seeing as its a small pool,this requires small nudity." and with that,jayne removed her socks and shoes and dropped them out of the tub.
she also looks from nichole to deniel. she brought more than enough weed for a few people. she has about 5 tampons worth." well,people are going to know if we start smoking." she says quietly. suddenly aware she probably committed a felony by bringing a controlled substance on a national tv show. they had to destroy the evidence.

"cmon." erica says to nichole and jayne. "we need to go to the room." she nods up towards the house. erica was up to making this party really fun. they were about to take this cosmic.

"i am too punk rock for dancing." erica says firmly at the prospect of the dance party. a few hours after the lsd hits? maybe not
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
FiveT on 07/05/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#479 Posted : 07 May 2020 05:16:16(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Deneil shakes his head, hiding his face as he's getting all embarrassed. "Nah, fam. Not everyone wants to sit and listen to my bust as fuck voice." Deneil laughs and takes a sip of his champagne before putting it back on the ledge. "Besides, I'm a rapper and producer. I think most of you guys are the singers! Why don't one of you give us a song, eh?" Deneil says with a smile.

"Small nudity?" Deneil says to Jayne with the raise of an eyebrow. "Who snitched?!" he jokingly exclaims for all the pool to hear. He's not as...gifted...as all the other men in here. He doesn't seem to care though.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 07/05/2020(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#480 Posted : 07 May 2020 05:17:34(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Nichole makes a face at the prospects of having to get out of the hot tub, visibly weighing the pros and cons of going back to the bedrooms. But eventually the idea of getting high and getting a new beer wins, and she stands up out of the hot tub and steps out, shivering suddenly at the difference between the hot water and the cold wind. “Okay, to the bedrooms!” she concludes, heading back towards the house, grabbing another beer out of the bar on the way.