logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<2324252627>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#481 Posted : 07 May 2020 05:21:53(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
When Deneil finishes singing and mentions someone else singing, he looks around at everyone and locks his eyes on David and Cameron "David or Cameron should sing, since their the newest artists!" Jerry jokingly says it, making it sound like an initiation. He then turns to Deneil again, "You gonna spit some bars if I sing?" Jerry laughs moving his hands around the water.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline FiveT  
#482 Posted : 07 May 2020 05:23:28(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
"Okay then I will sing for you..."

David chuckles and begins to sing a bit of The Jollies' 'Meet Me At Soda Pop' chorus, with his husky low vocals, he's not the best singer but makes the effort to sound fun as usual.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Online erich hess  
#483 Posted : 07 May 2020 05:27:36(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18006 time(s) in 10470 post(s)
"what?!" jayne says in shock and amazement. "you arent going to unleash a cock-a-conda that is going to strangle us all?" she looks at deneil with wide eyes and grins. "you'd swear that is a requirement to be on this show." she says with distaste. there was so much dick talk on this show.

erica nods in agreement to nichole and looks to jayne. "you in?" to which jayne gives a little nod.

"also you and her can have a tampon each. " jayne says with a little wink.

erica really cant think about the fact that yesterday she wanted to kill nichole and today she was sharing drugs with her. but such was life. erica gets out of the pool and shivers slightly. the t shirt just made the cold spread over her torso. erica goes through the house and into the bedroom. even though she knew she was on camera,she still looked around to see if anyone was around. "right. so here's what i got." she saysd while picking up her shoe and taking the insole out. removing a plastic bag from inside she takes out three hits. " here you go. never say i never gave anything." erica says to nichole with the same sort of hostily as nichole used on her earlier.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#484 Posted : 07 May 2020 05:31:05(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Cameron nods. "I don't mind singing for you guys, I actually did pack my guitar in my case".
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#485 Posted : 07 May 2020 05:32:49(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
"It's my day off, Jezza," Deneil jokes with Jerry, closing his eyes and resting his head on the side of the hot tub after being asked about spitting bars. With his eyes still closed, he continues to talk to the boys. "Seriously though, wouldn't be surprised if I wrote a few songs in here. Definitely enough characters and inspiration. Most will probably be diss tracks," Deneil says with a naughty laugh.

"Cock-a-conda? No, I don't have one of those but please say that phrase again. It sounds so romantic!" Deneil giggles.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#486 Posted : 07 May 2020 05:34:30(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

"Well Cameron let's just do a quick duet, ok? Choose a song" Says david with a grin.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Famouss7x7  
#487 Posted : 07 May 2020 05:38:05(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry smiles when Cameron says he'll sing. "Suit yourself young stallion, go ahead. You're here with experts of singing. I wanna hear what ya got..." Jerry jokingly says as if he's some judge.

He laughs after hearing Deneil joke around. Deneil was always so funny every time they were together, even when outside of the CBB house. "So if I sing..you gotta do something!" Jerry laughs waiting for Cameron and David to serve some vocals. "We're the judges!" Jerry laughs.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#488 Posted : 07 May 2020 05:41:34(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smiles. "I am not that great of singer, but I try". Cameron says with a giggle.
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#489 Posted : 07 May 2020 05:44:38(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

"I actually cannot sing more Jollies' material that isn't released yet, Billy and the other Weekend boys could rip my head off for that. Not to mention my uncle Den that manages us." He chuckles. "But now I'm gonna sing something for you".

David suddebly stands in the tub, hands on his hips like a superhero looking all wet except the head and sunglasses and begins to sing the Britney Spears' Womanizer... but sounding a little more manly and jazzy than the original, which sounds a bit fun and eccentric.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Online erich hess  
#490 Posted : 07 May 2020 05:48:07(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"my cock-a-conda dont want none unless you got buns,hun." jayne sings and takes a drink of the last of her champagne. she sets the bottle down outside the tub and hopes its out of the way enough so no one steps on it.

erica returns after dripping water all through the house. she greets everyone and slips into the tub,passing something to jayne which jayne promptly eats. "oh deneil. check your belongings. there is a female product you might be interest in in them" erica smiles as jayne winks to her.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Online BrownSugar  
#491 Posted : 07 May 2020 05:52:27(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I actually sing way more around my house than Billy does and he's a fucking vocalist, right Jerry?" Deneil says with a nudge to get his attention. Billy can be very odd and a bit cold at times. For some reason he absolutely HATES singing unless he's in the studio or on stage. Always refuses to do it even for his husband. "I don't wanna rap and waste energy. So...what you want me to do?" he asks Jerry with a laugh.

"A female product I might be interested in?" he says in a tone of mock disgust. "The homophobia!". Deneil pretty much confirms his sexuality to the unassuming Jayne.
UserPostedImage

Online erich hess  
#492 Posted : 07 May 2020 05:57:34(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

jayne slowly gets what deneil is saying. "oh...so you wont be trying to bed me?" jayne says in mock offense. "i mean,i wouldnt be interested but i'd at least like the attempt." she says with a giggle.

"oh yeah. you'll be interested " erica says,leaning back in the tub and relaxing. "i also tucked a little something in there too.enjoy the ride. this water feels amazing." she gushes while closing her eyes.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#493 Posted : 07 May 2020 05:57:56(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry laughs "If moaning counts for a type singing then trust me...we sing a whole lot at home!" Jerry laughs once more and claps for David who just finishes singing. Jerry puts on a British accent. "BRAVO! BRAVO!" he says while clapping and going to his regular accent. "Not bad at all, you actually have a really good tone. Nice job David! I also love that song." Jerry claps and turns to look at Deneil again. "Since you're talking all brave, I dare you strip!" Jerry says insighting Deneil to take off his clothes, which he as far he knew, Deneil would never.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 07/05/2020(UTC)
Online erich hess  
#494 Posted : 07 May 2020 06:01:50(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"oh my. " erica giggles at the words of jerry.

"wait..jerry is with billy?! where the fuck have i been?" jayne exclaims.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Online BrownSugar  
#495 Posted : 07 May 2020 06:06:11(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Awww, I'm sure there are plenty of other guys willing to sexually harass you in here!" Deneil says to Jayne, putting on a frown and puppy dog eyes. "And I'll kick their arses, OK?"

Deneil sort of gets what Erica is saying but doesn't quite fully know all the details nor does he wish to press her about it publicly. "OK, I got you," he says with a wink.

He's just about to relax back into the bubbles before Jerry tells him to strip. "What, bruv?! Like...full-on naked in the tub?" Deneil laughs and is starting to blush.
UserPostedImage

Online erich hess  
#496 Posted : 07 May 2020 06:13:31(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i hope you do. i'll hold their arms behind their back." jayne says to deneil while looking around at the people in the house."i am so not interested in being harassed. " jayne shakes her head. she also eases into the tub and lets her hair get wet.

erica smirks at the idea of potential stripping. "if you do it,i'll do it." she tells deneil with a chuckle. she has no one to impress in here,but she is up for cranking up the debauchery limit.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#497 Posted : 07 May 2020 06:15:02(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smiles at David. "Nice job man, guess it's my turn to sing now huh?"
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#498 Posted : 07 May 2020 06:18:33(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Nichole slinks back into the party, feeling much... better than she did before. She’s feeling a lot, actually. It would only be a few more minutes until she was feeling colors. But for now, she just felt good. And grateful that Erica was there, honestly. She lowers herself back into the hot tub, sighing contently and she sinks into it, letting the water come to about her chin. “Hello, ladies and gentlemen,” she says in her naturally loud voice. The idea of people getting naked sounded fantastic to Nichole. “Yeah, if Erica does it, I’ll do it,” she adds.
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#499 Posted : 07 May 2020 06:22:45(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Stephanie Ortiz lets out a big yawn, realizing that she had overslept, she begins to panic. Distraught a bit she rushes to the bathroom to brush her teeth, take a shower and freshen up for a brand new day. It was the third day in the house and she didn't want to miss out on any of the action. Today instead of stirring up some drama she's decided to walk around and just observe people with an evil grin.

Silver Spoons also overslept which rarely happens as he is a morning person. After waking up, he heads out to the showers, he notices that Stephanie had just finished using it so there was steam everywhere. As he walks to the shower he trips and almost takes a fall but manages to keep balance. He takes a shower, brushes his teeth and lines up his beard. Silver Spoons likes to maintain himself as much as possible and doesn't want to slip up and get too comfortable and let himself go. After finishing the grooming session, he decides to dress up with a plain white T shirt and grey sweatpants. He heads to the kitchen waving to anyone that happened to be there. "Looks like I overslept" He then proceeds to grab some fruit and make himself a smoothie. Spoons was always trying to be cautious about his physique.

Online erich hess  
#500 Posted : 07 May 2020 06:25:20(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica looks at nichole now joining them again. there is a certain glee in sneaking something that not everyone in the house has. she now kinda hoped that deneil didnt go through with it. was it proper to be naked with your ex? even if there was nothing ever going to happen? meh, it was for fun,right? and being naked in the water sounded great.

"naked in a hot tub? thats how pregnancy happens. then you get a chimaera baby." jayne states. she had no intention of getting naked.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage