logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<2627282930>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#541 Posted : 07 May 2020 07:17:15(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
erica relaxes in the water with the increasingly naked people around her. she closes her eyes and takes in the world around her. "you are so god damned punk rock,nichole." erica says with zero hostility. the water flowing around her and the rest of the people in the tub made erica feel very connected to them all.

"i've...never seen that."jayne says to nichole's lack of shaving. it just seemed like something everyone did. at least every woman jayne knew. "it must feel so cool with the water moving all the hair. like when your leg falls asleep or something." jayne muses while looking intently at the legs under the water.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#542 Posted : 07 May 2020 07:20:53(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
David nods.

"Yeah, I don't like that, it's wrong. Romeo and Juliet died when they decided to escape the world as a couple."

David laughs but after a few seconds he realises what he just said without thinking, he thought of them as a "couple". He turns his own expression into bit of fear.

"You know... I'm just... I'm just heading for a shower, ok?" Says smiling as he hides what he's feeling and walks quickly away to the shower, feeling slightly scared and upset.

Silver spoons is immediately feeling a sense of guilt

"David, please come out and talk to me after you are done" he says looking very sad and worried.

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Adam grins and kisses her and then playfully pushes her on the bed he takes off his shirt and then takes of his pants leaving him in just his boxers which obviously were only just holding his obvious hard dick inside. "Mh let's let you a little more comfortable". He says putting the covers over them before taking her clothes off.

"Fuck my pussy non stop" she says as she pushes her breast against his mouth "my body is yours baby".

An alarming sense of hornyness comes over Stephanie Ortiz.

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#543 Posted : 07 May 2020 07:23:47(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Adam sucks on her breast and takes off her panties. "Mh daddy wants to eat some dessert first". Adam whispered in her ear before he disappeared under the covers and started to flicks his tongue over her pussy working his magic.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#544 Posted : 07 May 2020 07:23:50(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Deneil looks around with shifty eyes and is suddenly very aware of the fact that for a man, he's quite smooth and not extremely hairy. He just can't win.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#545 Posted : 07 May 2020 07:24:41(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David nods, but will he really have the courage to do that? Probably not. David can manage to give amazing outcomes with his "self-power" he predicts but one place he never touched was love, his bad experience at school was a trauma for him.

So he just heads for a very long, warm shower thinking. He seems to be hiding his worry under the water of the shower, a place where he can hide a bit from cameras.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline snap_itshannah  
#546 Posted : 07 May 2020 07:26:29(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
“Fuck right I am,” Nichole says back almost as an impulse, but is genuinely shocked that Erica would say that to her. She knew that Erica considered that a compliment. She’s shaken out of wondering what was causing Erica to be so nice all of the sudden (besides maybe the drugs she was on) by Jayne admiring her hair. “Well, you too can have hair like mine, by doing absolutely nothing for months,” she says, imitating an infomercial salesman. “It feels wonderful, honestly. I can’t believe I shaved for as long as I did. Like, who fucking cares?”
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
erich hess on 07/05/2020(UTC)
#547 Posted : 07 May 2020 07:27:03(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Adam sucks on her breast and takes off her panties. "Mh daddy wants to eat some dessert first". Adam whispered in her ear before he disappeared under the covers and started to flicks his tongue over her pussy working his magic.

As Adam is giving her head, Stephanie starts to enjoy it and is actually impressed at Adam's tongue working skills "Oooooh baby", she begins to massage the back of his head as he continues and she begins to moan louder, "you're tongue feels so good inside me baby" she says. Her legs begin to shake a little as she tries to maintain them from doing so.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#548 Posted : 07 May 2020 07:30:14(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam just continues to work his magic. "Mh you like that huh". He says before going back down adding in his fingers to just make it feel even more incredible. "Daddy's gonna make you cum over his face". Adam says now flicking his tongue faster and slides his fingers in and out.
UserPostedImage
#549 Posted : 07 May 2020 07:34:22(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Adam just continues to work his magic. "Mh you like that huh". He says before going back down adding in his fingers to just make it feel even more incredible. "Daddy's gonna make you cum over his face". Adam says now flicking his tongue faster and slides his fingers in and out.

Stephanie lets out a loud scream and as minutes go by she begins to start cumming all over Adam's face. "Kiss me with my cum baby" she says. She then realizes that may too much of a kinky request.
Offline erich hess  
#550 Posted : 07 May 2020 07:35:17(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica remains with her eyes closed and feeling the water. she can almost feel deneil being naked. if he could do it,she could too right? without saying anything,she slips off her very wet jeans and underwear and drops them out of the tub,next comes the shirt and bra. now completely naked,erica's torso is visable and for the first time,the public can see she has the yakuza body suit of tattoos that usually is covered by her clothes. "we have any more champagne,mr kahn?" erica asks.

jayne grins at erica actually following through. it looked comfortable,but jayne was fairly modest. "i dont think i could do that,nichole. it just...i dont know. too radical for me." while jayne wasnt the wide eyed innocent she was the first time she was on big brother,she wasnt that hardcore either. at least not in some regards.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#551 Posted : 07 May 2020 07:36:44(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam comes up and kisses her. "Mh you taste delicious". He says as he takes off his boxers setting his hard 10 inch dick free. "Mh I best grab one of these". He says reaching for his case and takes out one of his own condoms.
UserPostedImage
#552 Posted : 07 May 2020 07:39:31(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Adam comes up and kisses her. "Mh you taste delicious". He says as he takes off his boxers setting his hard 10 inch dick free. "Mh I best grab one of these". He says reaching for his case and takes out one of his own condoms.

Stephanie kisses him passionately and then laughs. "Ooooooh you dirty boy". Steph notices Adam take out the condom "hurry up baby fuck my tight pussy".

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#553 Posted : 07 May 2020 07:41:37(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam smirks at her and puts the condom on. "See nice and study condom". He says teasing her by rubbing his dick out her pussy. He then kisses her passionately and then slowly slides inside her inch by inch.
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#554 Posted : 07 May 2020 07:44:13(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
“Oh wow,” Nichole says softly, eyeing Erica’s full body, seeing the new additions that had not been there the last time Nichole saw her naked. “That’s... really cool,” she concludes after she gets used to seeing Erica like that. It definitely was a shock. But not an entirely bad one. She laughs a little at being considered a radical. She had not shaved in so long, she didn’t even think she was being radical anymore, she was just being herself. “Well, if you ever wanted to join in, I would support your hairiness.”
#555 Posted : 07 May 2020 07:45:09(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Adam smirks at her and puts the condom on. "See nice and study condom". He says teasing her by rubbing his dick out her pussy. He then kisses her passionately and then slowly slides inside her inch by inch.

Stephanie Ortiz shakes as she feels all 10 inches of Adam's dick throb inside her, she continues kissing him, wishing he would choke her a bit "get as rough as you like baby" she throws a hint at him
Offline BrownSugar  
#556 Posted : 07 May 2020 07:46:31(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Deneil grabs an unopened bottle from the side of the hot tub. He stands up to pop it open. The placement of the bottle in front of his nether regions and the big white fizz squirting from the top creates quite the suggestive image. "Oh...that didn't look right, did it?" he laughs, squatting back down so that the good parts are covered under the water. "Glasses or we drinking from the bottle?"
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#557 Posted : 07 May 2020 07:48:59(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam bites his lip. "Oh so you want a rough pounding huh". He says as he puts his hand around her throat and immediately goes to town on her pounding her so hard and deep, just working his magic with his dick now.
UserPostedImage
#558 Posted : 07 May 2020 07:51:29(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Adam bites his lip. "Oh so you want a rough pounding huh". He says as he puts his hand around her throat and immediately goes to town on her pounding her so hard and deep, just working his magic with his dick now.

Stephanie immediately begins to feel the rush of meat pounding against her as she sweats. The pleasure she's feeling is out of this world. A 6 foot 4 inch tall man mounting a 5 foot 6 inch woman feels so mentally stimulating to her. As he continues fucking her, her moans grow louder and louder. The passion is so strong that she's now left speechless and can't do anything but moan.

Edited by user 07 May 2020 07:52:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline erich hess  
#559 Posted : 07 May 2020 07:54:16(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica laughs softly,knowing this probably quite a shock but she was beyond caring anymore. "getting married wasnt the only change i made." she says before lifting her head and opening her eyes finally. "definitely a conversation for off air though." she adds. would they stay in touch after this show? who could say. there was probably a lot that needed to be said off air between them.

jayne grins but still shakes her head. "its so cool,but i couldnt do it. but i like knowing if i ever did,i'd have a supporter." she eases in the water and stretches her legs out. it felt so nice here with erica and nichole not killing each other. this is what she came for. bonding.

"bottle.deneil. we're all friends here. " jayne says brightly.while she felt like she was moving already,some alcohol sounded good. "oh, spray me with that goodness." she says flatly when she sees where he is holding bottle.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#560 Posted : 07 May 2020 07:54:19(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

"Mh yes take this dick baby". He says as he just continued to pound the life out of her and squeeze on her neck. "Uh yeah your so fucking wet"
UserPostedImage