logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<2728293031>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#561 Posted : 07 May 2020 07:58:30(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Stephanie lets out the loudest scream imaginable as she begins to climax and cream all over Adam's massive 10 inch dick.

Edited by user 07 May 2020 07:59:12(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
FiveT on 07/05/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#562 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:00:06(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
After a really long shower, David comes out, getting to even CLEAN the bathroom of all the water. David cleaning and doing it well, something a bit rare. What's going on? As he dresses up with black shirt and shorts, obviously not ever putting shoes on, always barefoot, he heads sneakily to the bedroom. He avoids looking at everyone and tries not to get seen, maybe he manages that.

Once there, he sits on the double bed he slept last night and begins to think, this time looking deeper than ever and maybe that's what happens when he's feeling down, too much thinking.
So gives a look at the camera on the side mumbling something not understandable and just lies back on the bed. Staring at the ceiling. After some time he closes his eyes.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline snap_itshannah  
#563 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:01:42(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Nichole nods, she understood there being things that needed to be said, but off-camera. She, too, had plenty of changes happen to her and her family since she had last been around Erica, but she wouldn’t be able to talk about any of those now. “I can’t believe you got married again,” she says back with a shrug, as if to say that nothing Erica could do would shock her anymore. “Mmmm, yes,” Nichole cries out when the idea of more alcohol being served comes into play.
Offline BrownSugar  
#564 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:03:03(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
"I'd give you a good spray but you don't know what kind of weirdos would get a kick out of watching that, fam," Deneil chuckles and takes a swig of the champagne from the bottle before handing it over to Jayne. "Don't worry, I got a nice clean mouth," Deneil says while baring his pearly white teeth just in case she doubted his cleanliness. It's hard to hear over the jets of water within the tub but Deneil is pretty sure he can hear womanly screams again. "Fam, you hear that or am I going nuts?"
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#565 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:03:54(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Adam pulls out of her as she just soaks him, he soon slides back in and starts to plow her deep making deep long powerful thrusts into her. "Uh yeah you dirty girl cum all over daddy". Adam was putting in so much effort into his incredible sex that he was starting to sweat.
UserPostedImage
#566 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:05:39(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Adam pulls out of her as she just soaks him, he soon slides back in and starts to plow her deep making deep long powerful thrusts into her. "Uh yeah you dirty girl cum all over daddy". Adam was putting in so much effort into his incredible sex that he was starting to sweat.

"Oh baby" she says as she tries to get herself together. "I want you to cum in my mouth baby" she pleads him.

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#567 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:08:35(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam now picked up the pace again just pounding her so hard and deep once again. "Mh when time comes you can suck daddy's dick as it cums".
UserPostedImage
#568 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:09:09(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
After a really long shower, David comes out, getting to even CLEAN the bathroom of all the water. David cleaning and doing it well, something a bit rare. What's going on? As he dresses up with black shirt and shorts, obviously not ever putting shoes on, always barefoot, he heads sneakily to the bedroom. He avoids looking at everyone and tries not to get seen, maybe he manages that.

Once there, he sits on the double bed he slept last night and begins to think, this time looking deeper than ever and maybe that's what happens when he's feeling down, too much thinking.
So gives a look at the camera on the side mumbling something not understandable and just lies back on the bed. Staring at the ceiling. After some time he closes his eyes.

Silver Spoons begins to worry as she hasn't seen David despite him agreeing that he would meet him to talk. He then goes to the bedroom and fins him there looking sad.

"Hey man I'm really sorry about anything that I said if it made you feel horrible. I feel like the worst human being on the planet" he tells him trying to be comforting and apologetic.

*All of this takes place after Steph's and Adam's intimate session*
#569 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:11:25(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Adam now picked up the pace again just pounding her so hard and deep once again. "Mh when time comes you can suck daddy's dick as it cums".

Stephanie immediately gets into position to suck Adam's dick and begins to slurp on it, this time less quicker than she was yesterday to make sure Adam feels pleasure. She begins to put the head of his long cock deep into her throat and she starts gagging a bit. She spits on it and continues, this time tears rushing down her cheeks, she looks up and makes a grunt as she smiles "I love the way your dick taste" she says and then continues waiting for Adam to cum into her mouth.
Offline erich hess  
#570 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:13:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
"me either,nichole. " erica says while watching the astroturf grow,but stay the same length at the same time. "i swore it off. had my fun after you left and...well,it just sort of happened. i met gretchen and she was wonderful. i introduced her to takara after awhile and takara took to her. i'm fucking domesticated...in spite of being naked in a hot tub with my ex." erica laughs. there was so much she wanted to know about nichole,but didnt want to ask. in spite of the chemical in her,she knew the eyes of the world were on them.

"dude,i am tripping fucking balls right now. i am not sure what i hear." jayne laughs to deneil. "but i will totally take your word for it...." she briefly considers erica snapped and did kill nichole,but no. they were here with her. "i am clean too,denny. far more than i'd like" she laughs and takes the bottle and drinks it before passing it to nichole. "so...are you single,denny? not for me. just a general question. like,i know these two had a thing." she gestures towards erica and nichole.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#571 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:14:50(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam moans as she sucks on his dick. "Mh your eager to make me cum huh, is the dick to much for you to handle is that why huh?". He says as almost wants to cum.
UserPostedImage
#572 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:19:25(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Adam moans as she sucks on his dick. "Mh your eager to make me cum huh, is the dick to much for you to handle is that why huh?". He says as almost wants to cum.

"Take as long as you want baby I want you dick all night, fuck you can leave it inside me if you want" she jokes trying to sound kinky. "I want to taste all of your cum I don't want to leave a single drop".
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#573 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:20:46(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam smirks. "Well let daddy get back inside you then". He says as he kisses her. "Mh we need another condom now."
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#574 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:21:25(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
"Yeah, I have a boyfriend," Deneil says with a soft smile before looking over his shoulder and raising himself up a little to get a better view. "I just feel a little weird talking about him in here, fam. There's a whole mess behind how we got together. It's why Blake hates me," he confesses with a defeated expression on his face.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

#575 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:22:13(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Adam smirks. "Well let daddy get back inside you then". He says as he kisses her. "Mh we need another condom now."

"Fuck a condom" she says. "I'm on birth control, put it in raw baby"
Offline snap_itshannah  
#576 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:23:42(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
“Wild,” Nichole says back, hearing Erica’s story of how she and Gretchen got together. Nichole thought it would make her jealous to hear that Erica had moved on - and maybe if it hadn’t been for the substances she was on, it would have - but she felt happy for Erica. She felt happy in general, which was a change from the normal way she felt, which was constantly on the defense. “Gross, domestication,” she says with a laugh. She couldn’t imagine being in a committed relationship with anyone again. She was done with relationships, at least for now. Nichole takes the bottle of champagne from Jayne and takes a large swig from it before handing it to Erica. “I backwashed in it, just for you,” she jokes. So much was happening mentally for her that she couldn’t even think about the screaming that they just heard.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#577 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:24:20(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam smirks and then rolls over on top of her. "Mh you want this huh". He says slapping his hard dick against her pussy. He then pins her arms to the bed as he slides inside her raw. He immediately starts to making deep long thrusts in and out of her making her really feel him.
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#578 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:24:34(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

OOC: Just realised that! LOL LOL

David opens his eyes and sees Silver, he's shocked he actually found him there and gets up sitting in the bed with crossed legs.

"Hey... I am sorry I said I was coming to you..." But pauses and looks down. He sighs for a moment and takes a breath. "I'm feeling horrible, and it's not you really, you are amazing, just too much! I am the horrible person here. I said the word 'couple', do you know what that means?"

He looks at Silver a bit frowning but stil trying to not show that, not admitting things to himself, not sure about it. "I don't know how love works, I tried once and it only failed, that's why I am so strong and good at everything else, really."

Edited by user 07 May 2020 08:25:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 07/05/2020(UTC)
#579 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:25:42(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Adam smirks and then rolls over on top of her. "Mh you want this huh". He says slapping his hard dick against her pussy. He then pins her arms to the bed as he slides inside her raw. He immediately starts to making deep long thrusts in and out of her making her really feel him.

"Your dick feels so warm inside me" she says as she moans. "You like how warm this pussy feels?" she says "This is your pussy now Adam!!!"
#580 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:29:46(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

OOC: Just realised that! LOL LOL

David opens his eyes and sees Silver, he's shocked he actually found him there and gets up sitting in the bed with crossed legs.

"Hey... I am sorry I said I was coming to you..." But pauses and looks down. He sighs for a moment and takes a breath. "I'm feeling horrible, and it's not you really, you are amazing, just too much! I am the horrible person here. I said the word 'couple', do you know what that means?"

He looks at Silver a bit frowning but stil trying to not show that, not admitting things to himself, not sure about it. "I don't know how love works, I tried once and it only failed, that's why I am so strong and good at everything else, really."

Silver Spoon inches closer to him trying to give him his space but also letting him know that he's trying to comfort him.

"Listen. there's nothing wrong with that you said. I know we both came here single and I'm not trying to rule out anyone here because this is like our third day here but to be honest with you I am head over heels over you. You are so damn handsome and funny. I honestly just don't like to open up that easily to people. I just hate to see you suffer. You're such a cool dude. I really like you. Just know that I'm here for you. Tonight I invite you to sleep over my bed again. Is that ok? he asks.

OOC: It's no biggie :) lol