logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<2829303132>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#581 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:31:02(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Adam kisses her. "Mh I do it's so wet". He says as he kissed her sliding in his tongue and picked up the pace again starting to plow her hard it felt even better without a condom. "Mh yeah soak me baby I can feel you wanting to cum all over my dick".
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#582 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:35:41(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Adam kisses her. "Mh I do it's so wet". He says as he kissed her sliding in his tongue and picked up the pace again starting to plow her hard it felt even better without a condom. "Mh yeah soak me baby I can feel you wanting to cum all over my dick".

Stephanie senses a rush going into her pussy and she begins to climax, her legs give a rattle like shake. This is in her mind the best dick she's ever had. She had been single for so long that it felt surreal she was in this moment and in front of cameras.

"yeah baby" she hollers. She then proceeds to cum all over his dick, she powers through her climax and wraps her legs around his waist and pushes him closer to her. "fuck me so hard!!!" she says.
Offline FiveT  
#583 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:37:13(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David, whose face now reminds the one of a lost puppy who doesn't know where to go, begins to feel amazed at how good at words Spoons is. It felt like what he had to hear maybe, not too much for not feeling already like a couple, but enough to make him feel like he were any special to him. David was right there, in the middle of the fear of losing a chance to have someone like Spoons, but to risk it all and grow feelings towards him. How would he explain that, under all the cameras and other people he didn't know much? Too much thinking and David will probably not handle it all, thinking a lot is what makes him being him. So he just decides to nod at the proposal with a recovered smile and desire to joke.

"You know how to shoot your men down, cowboy" he says and lightly hits Spoons in the shoulder playfully.

"Can you show me how to cook? You know, me, you and everyone together? I-... I really need a distraction" He grins.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦², Rose Hemsworth πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°, David Hernandez πŸ‘±πŸ», Natasha Stanovski πŸ‘§πŸ», Fabriano Galore πŸ‘¨πŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline erich hess  
#584 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:37:25(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
jayne clasps her hands together in happiness for deneil. "that is so sweet. i hope you guys are so deep in love that it hurts." jayne says dreamily. she is genuinely happy for people in love. she hasnt lost hope yet for herself,but is happy to hear others are doing well. "fuck blake. that guy is an asshole." jayne says pointing to the air. "i've heard about him. none of it good. "

like...so domesticated." erica laughs to nichole. "but in a good way,you know? " erica says with shrug. she wasnt going any further with it. she didnt want to seem like she was rubbing it in nichole's face she was doing ok. erica's lust for revenge had ebbed before even seeing nichole today. "i'm like the old fucks cutting loose on the weekends to drunk mom rock now." erica laughs at her state of life. she takes the bottle and drinks it before passing to deneil. "im fine with backwash. i peed in the hot tub." erica smirks at her one upmanship.

"ew!" jayne says loudly at erica. "it got on my clothes!" jayne then strips off all her clothes in disgust and throws them out of the hot tub.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
#585 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:40:16(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
David, whose face now reminds the one of a lost puppy who doesn't know where to go, begins to feel amazed at how good at words Spoons is. It felt like what he had to hear maybe, not too much for not feeling already like a couple, but enough to make him feel like he were any special to him. David was right there, in the middle of the fear of losing a chance to have someone like Spoons, but to risk it all and grow feelings towards him. How would he explain that, under all the cameras and other people he didn't know much? Too much thinking and David will probably not handle it all, thinking a lot is what makes him being him. So he just decides to nod at the proposal with a recovered smile and desire to joke.

"You know how to shoot your men down, cowboy" he says and lightly hits Spoons in the shoulder playfully.

"Can you show me how to cook? You know, me, you and everyone together? I-... I really need a distraction" He grins.

Spoon nods with relief. "Yes lets do it" I think everyone is outside, I'm not sure if its cool to interrupt what they are doing I don't want to be rude ya know" he says laughing a bit.

"I'll leave that up to you!"
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#586 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:40:30(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam does exactly as she asks as he continued to plow her hard and deep just giving her amazing sex that she's asking for. "Uh baby your pussy is so wet, daddy keeps almost slipping out." He says with a kiss but with her legs around him he was less likely to slip out.
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#587 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:41:47(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

"Hey I heard they were looking for cooks today, so what about you teaching me how to cook and preparing the dinner for everyone? Maybe they will love us if we do that" He says trying to be a little cheeky.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦², Rose Hemsworth πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°, David Hernandez πŸ‘±πŸ», Natasha Stanovski πŸ‘§πŸ», Fabriano Galore πŸ‘¨πŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
#588 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:45:32(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Adam does exactly as she asks as he continued to plow her hard and deep just giving her amazing sex that she's asking for. "Uh baby your pussy is so wet, daddy keeps almost slipping out." He says with a kiss but with her legs around him he was less likely to slip out.

Stephanie is impressed with Adam's dedication and stamina. "You're fucking me so good baby, don't slip out keep fucking me until you cum" she says. "My pussy is so hot, your dick feels so good". she says panting.

"Hey I heard they were looking for cooks today, so what about you teaching me how to cook and preparing the dinner for everyone? Maybe they will love us if we do that" He says trying to be a little cheeky.

"Absolutely! I honestly can join you in on the cooking, I love cooking steaks and I can do it for everyone! I love me a good ole steak!" he says to David loving his suggestion.

Edited by user 07 May 2020 08:46:39(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline FiveT  
#589 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:47:42(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

"Well what are we waiting for then?" Shouts David and takes Silver to the kitchen. He immediately steps to the fridge and waits to see all the good tricks Silver knows. David tries to act a bit funny as he does the soldier pose with the hand saying "I'm ready sir"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#590 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:49:00(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
"His name's Drew. He's also a rapper and producer." Deneil scrunches his nose, holding back on making a joke about how being with Drew hurts. He's also gotten naked and held a champagne bottle in a very unsavoury manner. He can give the anal sex jokes a miss. "I love him. He saved my life, fam. No, I mean he literally did save my life once. If that's not a bond then I don't know what is!" Deneil laughs and then looks over his shoulder. It's clear that Blake's presence effects him somewhat. "I uh...I used to date Blake's cousin. I won't lie, I broke her heart. I met Drew and discovered who I really was when I was still with Mandy. I shouldn't have went about things the way I did but...we're not perfect, right?"
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY β€’ DUSTYN β€’ OSCAR β€’ RILEY β€’ SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU β€’ CARTER LEE β€’ JAKE β€’ MYLES β€’ ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN β€’ CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE β€’ CHRIS β€’ JASON β€’ LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE β€’ LINCOLN β€’ LAYLA β€’ MERCEDES β€’ MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA β€’ DENEIL β€’ CHICAGO NOBODY β€’ BLOOM β€’ SONNY β€’ VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN β€’ ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS β€’ ALFIE SUMMERS β€’ MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON β€’ KONSTANTIN β€’ FAYETTE β€’ SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

#591 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:49:35(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

"Well what are we waiting for then?" Shouts David and takes Silver to the kitchen. He immediately steps to the fridge and waits to see all the good tricks Silver knows. David tries to act a bit funny as he does the soldier pose with the hand saying "I'm ready sir"

Silver Spoon smiles and can't help but notice how adorable David is.

"Well it all depends, we need to ask how people like the temperature of their steaks, rare, medium, well done? Butter, Salt and garlic is key too when it comes to seasoning. We want to let it rest a bit too" he says.

Edited by user 07 May 2020 08:52:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline snap_itshannah  
#592 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:49:52(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Nichole leans forward and grins. β€œSomebody give me the scoop on Blake, I don’t know anything about him, and I wanna know why we dislike him.” Nichole laughs at the picture Erica painted of her life now. It was definitely hard to picture Erica in that way. But falling in love does stuff to you, she guessed. β€œDelicious,” Nichole jokes about Erica peeing in the tub, before she stands up and climbs out, looking for her bathing suit again to put it back on. β€œI think I’m going to go enjoy this trip in the bedroom. Hopefully nobody is fucking.” When Nichole can’t find her bathing suit again, she just shrugs and heads into the house naked. β€œGoodnight!”

OOC: Signing off for the night. Goodnight!
thanks 3 users thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 07/05/2020(UTC), FiveT on 07/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 07/05/2020(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#593 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:50:29(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam just continues to pound her pussy just giving it to her. "Uh fuck yeah". He says starting to pant himself he was getting close to cumming. "Uh yeah daddy's close".
UserPostedImage
#594 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:57:12(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Adam just continues to pound her pussy just giving it to her. "Uh fuck yeah". He says starting to pant himself he was getting close to cumming. "Uh yeah daddy's close".

Stephanie begins to smile "oh yeah baby cum for me papi"
Offline FiveT  
#595 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:57:49(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

As Silver speaks, David nods and follows every bit movement, trying to study how it works, maybe in a possible but very distant future, when he finishes being clumsy, he could cook so well too.
So he just keeps following through, looking every now and then at the people passing by the kitchen.

He can't help but stare at how precise and confident Spoons is, the type of man he'd like. Because it may have the power to handle him and his energy, but at the same time the precision that Hernandez doesn't have much, the idea of limits and not over doing stuff maybe.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#596 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:58:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
"night.i'll fill you in sometime." erica calls after nichole and sinks back into the tub. the water felt amazing on her naked body.

"ok. so what the fuck?" jayne asks erica after watching nichole leave. bare ass was bare ass,right? as one of the few non dick owners here,nichole at least had that going for her. "i thought you wanted to murder her?" she asks erica.

"meh." erica says in relaxed voice. "what i liked about her before is still there. i can enjoy it now without having lust coming into play. she is someone i'll always love in some weird way. i should appreciate her for what she is and not what i wanted her to be,"

"shit." jayne says. "i drop acide and i see fractals and can taste colors. you got all philosophical and shit."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#597 Posted : 07 May 2020 08:59:40(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam continues to plow her hard and deep a little longer. "Uh shit I'm gonna.... gonna cum". He says going to pull out of her.
UserPostedImage
#598 Posted : 07 May 2020 09:02:42(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

As Silver speaks, David nods and follows every bit movement, trying to study how it works, maybe in a possible but very distant future, when he finishes being clumsy, he could cook so well too.
So he just keeps following through, looking every now and then at the people passing by the kitchen.

He can't help but stare at how precise and confident Spoons is, the type of man he'd like. Because it may have the power to handle him and his energy, but at the same time the precision that Hernandez doesn't have much, the idea of limits and not over doing stuff maybe.

Silver Spoons gives Adam a wide smile and then begins to tickle at him. "I love that cute little laugh of yours sorry I had to" he says to him chuckling.

Adam continues to plow her hard and deep a little longer. "Uh shit I'm gonna.... gonna cum". He says going to pull out of her.

Stephanie pushes him closer to him so he has no option but to cum inside her "cum deep inside my pussy" she yells as she starts receive his cum.

Edited by user 07 May 2020 09:03:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#599 Posted : 07 May 2020 09:06:49(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam starts to cum deep inside her. He kisses her as he did. "Uh I thought you wanted it in your mouth." He says still unable to move.
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#600 Posted : 07 May 2020 09:07:01(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David laughs "Heey, stoooop- stop it!" He suffers tickling a lot and just runs away a bit laughing hard.

"Look at the food cowboy it might get burned, you don't want that"

He sticks his tongue at Silver mocking him a bit in a way to say he can't reach where he is because Spoons would have to leave food on fire there, so he can't tickle David. "If you tickle me again I swear I'm gonna run in the whole house to not get caught"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage