logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<3031323334>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FiveT  
#621 Posted : 07 May 2020 21:00:43(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David opens his eyes and notices it's morning. He had fun during dinner and steak was really good, also it was another night of hugs with Silver, it felt really good.
So he sits in the bed looking around and notices everyone is still sleeping, everyone except... Adam! He gets annoyed a bit at first so he just lies back again and turns to side he steals caresses to Silver's face who was sleeping, he could do that since Silver himself was sleeping and couldn't see it nor the others, so maybe he could hide this to himself too.
While he does he begins to think about Adam and what Erica said the day before that he could be changed. So he puts his head on Spoons' chest thinking what if he really gave a chance, after all he predicts peace, but Adam felt dangerous after what he did not only to him.
There he goes thinking deep again, the meditation continues and probably all the hugging and caressing helps think better.

Edited by user 07 May 2020 21:02:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#622 Posted : 07 May 2020 21:06:10(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Adam was still working out in the yard but had to come back in as he was getting all sweaty and gross, he came into the bedroom to grab his towel to go and shower, he assumed everyone was still asleep, so he was quiet about it.
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#623 Posted : 07 May 2020 21:26:34(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

With his head on Silver's chest, David notices Adam was back into the bedroom and stares at him. He doesn't look annoyed, he feels like Adam may have not noticed him being awake so he just observes, who knows maybe he could catch Adam do something wrong if he think everyone is asleep. But no, he even seemed to be quiet and not wake up everyone.
So Hernandez hugs Spoons tightly and begins to wonder again if Erica was right.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#624 Posted : 07 May 2020 21:34:31(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam was the only one really awake so he hopped into the shower, taking his time

Edited by user 07 May 2020 21:35:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#625 Posted : 07 May 2020 21:39:26(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David decides it's time to face this situation - no one is awaken also, so it is just gonna be he and Adam talking about this issue.
So he sits up in bed and looks down at Spoons sleeping face, he found it so beautiful and attractive and couldn't understand why. So he just leans in and closing his eyes, he plants a kiss right on his lips, he could get away with it since everyone was sleeping.

So before that turns him on and won't make him able to get up not looking visibly aroused, David immediately gets up to avoid that on camera and heads to the bathroom to put his contact lenses on.

Edited by user 07 May 2020 21:40:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#626 Posted : 07 May 2020 21:42:41(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam gets out of the shower naked and immediately wraps a towel around him covering up his dick. He notices David and sighs. "Oh morning David". Adam says being polite.
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#627 Posted : 07 May 2020 21:46:21(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David notices Adam was actually in the shower and wanted to confront him, but not in that way, so putting his lenses on he looks at him and makes his effort.

"...Hey"

He nods as in a way to say hi and heads out to the kitchen preparing his cup of tea, thinking about the words to use to face this situation, after all who knows how much longer he's going to share the house with Adam and also, fear of feeling stuff for Spoons was currently number one problem for Hernandez, so he'd probably better resolve something.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#628 Posted : 07 May 2020 21:48:33(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam gets dry and then puts on his clean boxers and a tee and then headed out to the kitchen to join David. "So your not being hostile today huh that's a suprise"
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#629 Posted : 07 May 2020 21:50:54(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David hears Adam's voice from his back saying that and widens his eyes in shock to know he understood he wasn't being hostile. Then after a quick smirk, he stops preparing the tea on the counter and turns around.

"I had a good night..." says grinning. "...And I also think it's only fair we should talk"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#630 Posted : 07 May 2020 21:52:44(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam nods. "Yeah heard you guys got pretty wild last night, maybe tonight I'll join in but without the alcohol". Adam then sits down. "Look I never wanted to be hostile towards you David, I know what I did in the past was bad, was wrong I know this but that's why I went and got help to make me a better person".
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#631 Posted : 07 May 2020 22:00:29(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

"Do you mean me and Silver? I wouldn't want someone else join that and we also didn't do anything, we just hug each other in a friendly way..."

David gets slightly irritated, first thing and he feels Adam is alteady provoking him on that one something he's feeling weak about but then realises he's only talking about the hot tub moment and changes his expression into more like he got it wrong way. He listens as Black speaks and sits down with gis cup of tea, he decides it's really that moment to speak.

"You never said sorry to my uncle, he was growing up that beautiful Britney with you, even named her after your sister..."

David was too honest at times and realises later that maybe it wasn't nice to call the name of the dead Britney Black, sister of Adam.

Edited by user 07 May 2020 22:02:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#632 Posted : 07 May 2020 22:04:41(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam sighs. "Your right I didn't and I have never gotten the chance to apologize. But I am not that same person anymore". Adam then shows that hearing her name still hurts him. "Yeah he did name her after my sister and I appreciate him for that but can we not talk about her, I don't like talking about her."
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#633 Posted : 07 May 2020 22:08:35(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Ouch, David nods taking his sip, one point to Adam he thinks.

"Have you ever thought about him? Or at least the poor little girl? Really, you left when she was only so small". Taking another sip he continues "But she's like 7 now, she probably won't even remember you"

As he takes another sip, David remembers there are cameras around and gives them a look, thinking maybe he shouldn't say those things if the kid is watching.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#634 Posted : 07 May 2020 22:11:30(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam sighs. "I think about them both often, especially when it's her birthday. But she doesn't deserve me on her life and neither does Den and I have accepted that".

Edited by user 07 May 2020 22:12:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#635 Posted : 07 May 2020 22:15:08(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David first nods and then shakes his head saying. "Yeah, not really, considering my uncle got married to my bandmate Zafari's uncle last year and they are incredibly happy".

He smiles at the camera saying that, thinking who knows they may be watching and looks back at him.

"Look, I don't know what took you to do all you did and I'm really one for peace and strength and trying to go deeper on what's behind every action. So if maybe you told me why... you know, the reason why you been like that."

Edited by user 07 May 2020 22:16:58(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#636 Posted : 07 May 2020 22:25:09(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam sighs. He didn't really like to be reminded of the past, especially when it came to him and how horrible he was. "Well I am glad that's his found happiness I really am he deserves it after what I put him through".

Adam then takes a deep breath. "The reason I was like that. It was mostly drugs and alcohol it used to make me irritable, aggressive and all that nasty bad things. That's why I don't drink or do any of that stuff anymore, do I regret hurting people of course I do, I realized I had a problem and went about fixing it I've been sober for almost 5 years now."

He then breaths. "Does that aggr side of me still exists, sure it probably does not gonna deny that but I've got help for that too and am a much more peaceful person. I just wish people would give me a chance and not hold onto the past.". He says trying not to cry on television.
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#637 Posted : 07 May 2020 22:35:24(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David opens his mouth in shock holding his cup of tea in the air, smoking coming out of it, it looks a bit like an hilarious gif.
Adam sounded so sincere to his ears and notices he was about to cry, maybe Erica was right and he really had been horrible, that also means bad karma and since he deeply wants to have success with his band and perhaps, who knows, not admitting it but have good things with Spoons... no he really doesn't need the bad karma he thinks right now.

"I never thought I'd say this, but... you look sincere here. Alcohol problems is something so many people are dealing with and they are watching us, we should give a good example... You could actually"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#638 Posted : 07 May 2020 22:40:18(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam sighs. "Of course I'm being sincere, I don't drink alcohol for that very reason, that why when you said oh maybe alcohol will bring out the real you it got to me, because that isn't the real me the alcoholic me sure but me as a person I'm actually a nice guy, to bad nobody sees that". Adam exhaling deeply.
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#639 Posted : 07 May 2020 22:43:15(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David looks down almost taking a sip but only brings the cup closer and stops to think.

"I'm really feeling you are being sincere. The thing is that when you do hurt people they really need time to see that you've changed... But you know what, I'm giving you that"

He finally takes one last sip and finishes the cup.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#640 Posted : 07 May 2020 22:45:39(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam smiles. "Well thank you nobody else seems to have given me the chance". Adam then sighs. "I should probably go get dressed."
UserPostedImage