logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<3132333435>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FiveT  
#641 Posted : 07 May 2020 22:51:29(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David smirks back, Adam's smile looked sincere too. Slowly he's starting to see him under a new light. So maybe it felt fair to conversate a bit, who knows to check if what's happening is true.

"You should... I felt cold last night but thankfully-...." he interrupts himself before finishing, is he really going to talk to Adam about what he feels for that person he likes that much. No, David being David will want Adam to open up first.

"Hey are you and Stephanie doing... like something, you know? We don't see you much around the house... and I'm just being curious"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline BrownSugar  
#642 Posted : 07 May 2020 22:53:33(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Deneil and Blake are in the garden. Blake is over in the smoking area having a cigarette while Deneil is doing his daily exercises on the grass.
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#643 Posted : 07 May 2020 22:55:25(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Adam shakes his head. "Me and Stephanie huh, what about you and Spoons you guys seem to be getting on well". Adam then chuckles. "Me and Stephanie well we are just having a bit of fun". Adam says but in reality he actually was really starting to develop feelings for her.
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#644 Posted : 07 May 2020 23:00:20(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

While speaking to Adam, Hernandez looks around and notices he also has another problem to solve and that was Blake. He really wants to understand what's going on to that poor guy he thinks.
Then he spots Deneil exercising, maybe the problems were two - he wasn't exercising at all in the house!

David hears Adam and looks back at him. He can't help but laugh, mentioning Spoons puts an uncontainable smile on him but why?
He doesn't understand.

"Be careful with that... you know..." which sounds more like something he's saying to himself.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#645 Posted : 07 May 2020 23:04:26(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam smirks. "Oh don't worry I'll be careful". Adam then gets up and heads to the bedroom to go get changed. "I'll join you guys in a minute". He then disappeared into the bedroom to change
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#646 Posted : 07 May 2020 23:06:41(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David nods and thinks he wants to make a good impression on Blake, so goes over the counter trying to wash his cup but all he does is still making a mess of water.

"Damn!..."

He tries to dry things with a towel, he's not gonna disappoint Blake, he would like to understand him but he's just messy at times.

Edited by user 07 May 2020 23:10:18(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#647 Posted : 07 May 2020 23:25:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
erica was up and ready to start her day. after getting fresh and clean she strolled through the house with a little bounce in her step. the house sucked a bit less when she wasnt actively avoiding someone. she grabbed a water and headed for the outdoors. she sees people there already and gives a little wave. "morning." she takes a spot on the ground by the pool and starts morning meditation. it worked yesterday,so perhaps today too.

jayne was also up at at it. she got out of the shower and checked her hair in the mirror. having short hair was such a blessing. she bounced her head from side to side and a gave her reflection a nod. she picked up one of her contraband containing tampons and slipped it into her pocket. "save you for later,little buddy." she says,giving her trouser pocket a pat. on the way out to the garden where everyone was,she grabbed a beer. it was early,but time is an illusion. "good morning" she says,tipping her bottle.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#648 Posted : 07 May 2020 23:28:06(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Silver Spoon is awaken by David's embrace but falls back to sleep. He was enjoying the innocent intimacy they were having throughout the night. Moments later he notices that David is no longer next to him and sees that as a sign that he needs to wake up. Spoon heads to the bathroom to brush his teeth and freshen up as he usually does in the morning. This time he's put on his workout clothes, which only consist of tight shorts that only go up to his thighs and tight white tank top. He heads into the kitchen area for breakfast.

After making breakfast using some of the leftover steaks from last night, Spoon decides to start his routine work out that he's been putting off the past few days to adjust to the new lush house. He notices there's not actually a gym in the new house so he decides to head outside. He felt the heat of the outside would be beneficial anyways. He starts his work out with a jump rope session for cardio. He starts jumping with the rope making counts.

Stephanie Ortiz awakens with nothing on and realizes that her and Adam had gone for round 4 but she fell asleep immediately afterwards. She decides to brush her teeth, shower and freshen up for a brand new day.

Edited by user 07 May 2020 23:30:43(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#649 Posted : 07 May 2020 23:31:32(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam was also in the bathroom getting dressed when Stephanie walks in. "Good morning". He says with a smile at her after 4 rounds last night he could tell she was feeling it this morning, though the last round was less intense as they had to be quiet because the others where sleeping.

"Can I talk to you in a minute?". He says to her with a serious look on his face.
UserPostedImage
#650 Posted : 07 May 2020 23:36:17(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie turns around and says "Good morning handsome! Yeah was up?" to Adam and as she sees the seriousness in his face.

Edited by user 07 May 2020 23:41:09(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline BrownSugar  
#651 Posted : 07 May 2020 23:39:39(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Deneil goes into the bathroom to shower off after his workout and returns to the main house with a towel around his waist. "It's a glorious day, housemates!" he says to nobody in particular.
UserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#652 Posted : 07 May 2020 23:40:31(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

While drying out David notices Silver being in the garden but just decides to look at him as he goes taking a pen and a piece of paper. This whole feeling for him was inspiring him to write down what he had inside, maybe in lyrics for songs.
So he just decides take profit of that this way Silver could interact with others too and he could just observe him all he wanted, in every movement and every inch of his body, without feeling judged. Having spoken to Adam like that also was inspiring him, so it was the perfect moment to write for Hernandez.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#653 Posted : 07 May 2020 23:41:15(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam takes her by the hand. "I need to talk to you about something but I don't want to say it on camera".

He then pulls her into the toilet as there was no camera in there. "So me and you well we started off as a bit of fun, but well I don't quite no how to say this but I think...I think I'm starting actually develop feelings for you, like actually love. You probably don't feel the same but I just had to get it out there".
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#654 Posted : 07 May 2020 23:43:09(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron finally wakes up and gets ready for his day. He brushes his teeth and then got dressed and joined the guys in the garden. "Hey morning guys, I slept better last night think my body is adjusted to this difference in time zones"
UserPostedImage
#655 Posted : 07 May 2020 23:46:57(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Silver Spoon begins to take notice that David is watching him and at it first he tries to act like he didn't notice but then he starts to look at him as he does his jump rope work out. While doing his jumps he can't help but break out into a smile almost hinting at him "You like the view huh? he just winks.

Stephanie is immediately overwhelmed with what Adam just told her but not in a bad way.

"You know fucking what Adam. I...." she stops and smiles this time she's blushing "I feel the same way. Like you are so amazing in bed and have like the coolest personality in this house. I honestly didn't come on here like looking for love or anything. If anything, I came for the complete opposite. However, the way you've made me feel the past two days have been....indescribable. I don't know how to put it either but I actually love you". she says almost regretting it to not feel embarrassed.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#656 Posted : 07 May 2020 23:50:52(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam didn't expect her to feel the same but when she expressed that she does he smiled. "I love you too". He says passionately kissing her. "Mh we should go mingle, why don't you go put on a bikini and sunbathe weather is nice?".

Adam then looks at her. "We have plenty of time to make love later on". He says hinting that he wants sex to be a little different tonight.
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#657 Posted : 07 May 2020 23:54:01(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David does an uncontainable smile that he's caught and just nods, then looks doen pretending he's so focused on his piece of paper. He that always flirted and played with men openly without problems, feels embarassed. What's going on?
He decides to continue writing, humming some melodies every now and then and gives also a few looks around at the others, but really he mainly focus on that man that's confusing his mind. He tries his best not to get seen and looks at Deneil.

"It's an amazing day, I think your brother B will be happy to hear what I'm writing"

His eyes turn many times to Spoon as he speaks.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

#658 Posted : 07 May 2020 23:58:40(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: AmyJayneXoX Go to Quoted Post
Adam didn't expect her to feel the same but when she expressed that she does he smiled. "I love you too". He says passionately kissing her. "Mh we should go mingle, why don't you go put on a bikini and sunbathe weather is nice?".

Adam then looks at her. "We have plenty of time to make love later on". He says hinting that he wants sex to be a little different tonight.

Stephanie smiles, she really enjoyed the kiss, something about it felt so validating to their confessed love.

"You know what you're right!" time to put on a bikini and show off what I'm working with" she says with a smile.

She heads to the room and changes her clothes into a bikini that shows off her amazingly toned body for a 35 year old.

UserPostedImage

*imagine the background not there, this is what she decides to wear ;)*
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
FiveT on 07/05/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#659 Posted : 07 May 2020 23:59:17(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"What you writing, fam?" Deneil asks David while heading into the kitchen to grab a peach.
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#660 Posted : 08 May 2020 00:02:41(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Adam nods. "Indeed it's time to show off that amazing body to have". I'll change into my swim shorts too". He says as he joins her in the bedroom and has no issue getting totally naked in front of her so he can put on his shorts.

"Right I'm ready let's go mingle". He says heading out to the garden where the others where. "Lovely day isn't it guys, since when does the UK get weather like this?"
UserPostedImage