logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<3637383940>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#741 Posted : 08 May 2020 02:51:58(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

"We should!" Spoons replies back. "This will be a great opportunity for us to get to know one another!" he says excited.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#742 Posted : 08 May 2020 02:53:33(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Cameron nods. "Exactly people will be down for it, I bet Jayne and Erica will be as well*.
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#743 Posted : 08 May 2020 02:55:22(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
"Let's get inside!"

David takes Spoons by the hand, taking profit of that to hold it tight, in a way to say what he feels and looks at Cameron as in follow me.

Once there he asks shouting at the people in the kitchen. "Guys who's up for a truth or dare right after launch?"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
#744 Posted : 08 May 2020 02:57:16(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

"Whoa" Spoon goes after David takes a bit of control over him and then breaks out into laughter. He follows David into the kitchen

"Yeah guys! I feel like this would be a perfect opportunity to get to know each other" he says warmly.
Offline erich hess  
#745 Posted : 08 May 2020 02:58:05(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
jayne glances over at the pool and makes a face. "yeah, i may wait for a bit before going in. i'd hate to get secondhand pregnant. boy that would be some shit." jayne didnt want to say much more.she kinda got the idea blake was far more...reserved than a lot of people here. as for herself,she really couldnt say if she'd go at it on tv or not.

erica slips and apron on and ties her hair back and starts work. she lifts her head when she hears deneil. "oh...yeah. sure. if you can be a dear and put that rice on,it'd be great. and be careful,please make sure the pot handle isnt sticking out." erica warns. when it came to anything remotely dangerous,she still reverts to mom mode and forgets not everyone is 5 years old
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#746 Posted : 08 May 2020 03:12:43(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
"Now that's a lawsuit and a half right there," Blake says with a chuckle. At least he actually has the ability to laugh at things. "Jerry made Gemma and I the house cleaners but I'm not touching that pool. Just thinking about what's floating in there..." Blake cringes and laughs.

Deneil washes his hands before handling anything. "Sure thing," he says as he starts to set up the rice. Deneil's far from the best cook but he can handle simple instructions. "Yes ma'am," he says, moving the handle as slowly as possible so that Erica can watch and confirm that he has indeed turned it to the side.

"Truth or dare?" Deneil says, perking up from behind the counter. "Yeah, I'm up for that. After lunch of course. Starving, fam."
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline FiveT  
#747 Posted : 08 May 2020 03:17:44(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David nods and looks at Erica, putting his sunglasses up his head in his hair.

"I didn't know you could cook Erica what a nice surprise"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline erich hess  
#748 Posted : 08 May 2020 03:25:02(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"oh i would raise holy hell about it." jayne says seriously to blake. " my body is a temple and its occupancy limit has already been reached." jayne says firmly. she likes kids but has no urge to ever have one of her own. play with them and send them home. that is the best way to have kids around. "so why havent i seen you out and about? " jayne asks blake. " surely you can be hiding from...jerry decreed cleaning. it isnt even that messy in there. "

erica gives a nod as she verifies the handles are turned in. " sorry,i have a daughter and am paranoid about her dragging boiling water on to herself. " she laughs to deneil and gets started cooking the chicken she has just chopped up. she is aiming for teriyaki chicken and rice. the sauce big brother has provided so far isnt the best,but it'll do. anything is better than cereal and whatever else people have been living on.

"david,i am super domesticated when i am at home. i am always cooking something. everything organic,nothing premade...that sort of thing. "erica giggles with a little shrug. "i dont even so much as drink when i am home. super mom." she says proudly. she doesnt look down on people who do drink around kids,but if erica is drinking...she isnt drinking for the taste. she is drinking to get hammered. she does briefly wonder about nichole...nichole never mentioned her children..did she even have them anymore?
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline FiveT  
#749 Posted : 08 May 2020 03:28:08(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David smiles surprised to see this aspect of Erica and sits on a chair close staring at how good she cooks and following what happens.

"This means we have two amazing cooks here but, can you guys bake as well? I miss a good cake of my friend Rose"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#750 Posted : 08 May 2020 03:36:43(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"oh i do it all,baby." erica says in her sexy voice to david before laughing. she flips the sizzling chicken over and places the lid back on the pan. " seriously though,i am not that good of a baker. things have to be exact or else . i cant really do exacts....but i can make cookies." she suggests. erica hasnt made a cake other than the boxed kind.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#751 Posted : 08 May 2020 03:39:28(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

"Ohh I like cookies as well, anything with sugar or chocolate is fine" he laughs, remembering he should exercise if he eats all this stuff in the house to keep the abs he worked hard on.
"I'm actually getting too relaxed here at times"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#752 Posted : 08 May 2020 03:43:33(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"There are a lot of people who don't like me in here...and then there are other who I don't like. Just trying to keep a low profile, really." Blake yawns and adjusts himself on the couch. "As you can see, I'm excelling at that," he says with a roll of his eyes. He's very aware that he's been at the centre of most conflict despite his intentions to stay out of the way. Sometimes people just need a telling off.

"Aw that's cute!" Deneil says brightly. "The fact that you're a mum. Not the potential burning of a child," he says with a chuckle.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#753 Posted : 08 May 2020 03:52:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"i'm holding off on making cookies until i feel threatened with being voted off. nobody would vote off the person who makes cookies,right?" erica giggles and taps the side of her head thoughtfully. she had a plan and just HAD to win this year. "i'm starting to relax now that thing seem to be calming down."

"some kids might need to be burned,deneil. its tough,but fair." erica says matter of factly before smiling. "not MY child,of course." erica winks devilishly. though it was just for show. part of parenthood seems to be worrying about other people's kids too.

jayne listens to blake and does understand where he's coming from,but she has to wonder. "so...and i may be so out of line asking this,why did you sign up? being out there,front and center is kind of this place's deal." she asks blake,now sitting up slightly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
#754 Posted : 08 May 2020 04:06:12(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

After showering and taking a nap with Adam, Stephanie Ortiz decides to head out to the kitchen and overhears Blake talking.

"Most people in here don't know you to like you or not like you......Like are you delusional?" she laughs. "I think Big Brother is going to need to stock up on some pads because someone obliviously is on their period and need some dick" she continues laughing, she then proceeds to start twerking against the wall "ughhhh this place is need of some good tunes".

Edited by user 08 May 2020 04:08:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline BrownSugar  
#755 Posted : 08 May 2020 04:10:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Oh, NEVER your child!" Deneil was about to make a remark about his nephew but decides against it. Jerry is in here and he's also hooked up to a microphone and doesn't want Billy to hear. Truth be told, he thinks his nephew is Satan. He clears his throat and kicks the morbid jokes out of his mind. "I think I'd be good at the whole dad thing."

"Naivety," Blake confesses bluntly to Jayne. "I thought it'd be fun. I honestly don't even mind the actual conflict. I can handle myself and other people. I just REALLY underestimated the actual living aspect. Having to see the same faces day in and day out. Walking into the same five or six rooms. It's just a constant state of sameness. I know that sounds stupid. It's obvious what this game show is about. I just...I guess the atmosphere and feeling of being in such an iconic place isn't as bright and cheery as I thought, you know?"

"You're making period jokes and dick references...at your big age?!" he calls back to Stephanie, remaining on the sofa, unbothered. "Quite tragic."

"See...I don't mind the verbal sparring," he says quite calmly to Jayne. "Actual words don't get to me. It's just the constant negative energy. People that irk me are ALWAYS there. 24/7. Kinda weighs on me a bit."
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 08/05/2020(UTC)
#756 Posted : 08 May 2020 04:14:21(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Stephanie laughs as she moves closer to Blake "The hell does my age have to do with anything" she laughs "you're the one crying like a little child because people are kissing in a pool. What are you 5?" she continues laughing. "Maybe you need to go home to your mommy. This is fucking Celebrity Big Brother not Sesame Street. Give me a fucking break? she laughs and continues twerking.
Offline BrownSugar  
#757 Posted : 08 May 2020 04:20:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"It's not just kissing in a pool, Stephanie. It's the constant fucking and screaming. It's disrespectful to the rest of us," he continues, still laying on the couch. "You're grown consenting adults. You can do what you want behind closed doors. This isn't your home though. This is Big Brother. You're sharing a space with other people who didn't consent to being around your crude shit all the time. It's still a public setting. This isn't your home...or are you that easily fooled by the decor?"
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#758 Posted : 08 May 2020 04:21:30(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"its...surprisingly easy."erica tells deneil,putting the finishing touches on the chicken,cutting a piece in half to ensure its cooked. cooking uncooked chicken on national tv would be more embarrassing than anything she had previously done with nichole. "though parenting isnt for everyone. you really have to lose selfishness. and that is where i think a lot of people go wrong." erica states with what she feels is authority on the subject.

"i'll excuse you. the quarentine has everyone itching for any change of scenery." she laughs and exhales . thoroughly enjoying the mellow feeling she has. "honestly, i am surprised actual fist fights havent broke out yet,blake. it seems there is..a tension in the air.." jayne pauses as blake tells stephanie off a bit,but she is amused when he goes right back to speaking to her. "a fucking king!" she cracks up.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
#759 Posted : 08 May 2020 04:26:00(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

"I don't give a fuck" Stephanie says while laughing. "Nobody else has complained but you. You're that sex deprived? "You know what?"...Stephanie heads to the counter where there is glass of wine sitting and grabs it and says "I'm getting tired of you talking shit" and then spills the wine all over Blake. She laughs as she puts the whine glass down and crosses her arms. "You talk shit about me and there will be problems. I'm not the one!" she says.
Offline erich hess  
#760 Posted : 08 May 2020 04:30:09(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

jayne draws her legs up under and leans away. "oh fuck."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage