logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<5051525354>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1021 Posted : 10 May 2020 02:50:28(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Spoon enjoys the playfulness coming from David, there so many moves Spoons wanted to make but having to hide under the sheets and keep quiet was bringing challenges. "Make love to this dick baby" Spoon whispers while caressing David's face. "I fucking love you dude" he says. While those were really strong words to say, he meant every letter of it.
Offline FiveT  
#1022 Posted : 10 May 2020 02:55:23(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David felt surprised to hear thise words, hand movement and kissing suddenly stop. He looks at Spoon like what did you say and grins. He then feels even more excited as he feels how sincere it was. So here goes again the deep kissing, this time tongues moving more fast, more excited, more harmonically. And as David even brings out Spoon's tongue licking it out, almost like even sucking on it, his hands dowsntair moves a little faster, begining to put one of his legs on one of Spoon's. David arousment was also beginning to get stronger as he rubbed slowly on his leg.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
#1023 Posted : 10 May 2020 03:01:29(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Spoons continues kissing David back, involving tongue this time as his kisses become more dominant, stronger and passionate. He could kiss David for hours if allowed. The feeling Spoons gets from being rubbed by David intensifies, he started to get close to cumming but held back and decided return the favor to David and start rubbing his dick as well. At this point both men were rubbing each other as they kissed.

A god like voice comes over the house.

"Who will cum first?" you will have have to find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z."

OOC: sorry I couldn't help myself LOL
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
FiveT on 10/05/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#1024 Posted : 10 May 2020 03:07:47(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Ooc. I know it feels like a movie LOL

David lets out a silent moan as he widens his mouth and eyes when Spoon takes over his lower part. So he closes his eyes and begins to even smell upon his neck, he wondered why he smelled so good, so passionate.
So as things get more intense David, still all under sheets, gets right on Silver's body, moving slowly as he not only felt the warm from toe to head, but rubbed his genital against the one of his partner and it felt intense. So he can't help and take both his hands and put them on his own bottom, right into the pants.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 10/05/2020(UTC)
#1025 Posted : 10 May 2020 03:14:07(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Silver Spoon begins to rub his body against David. The feeling is so intense he can't help it and can't hold back any longer. He reaches into his drawer where there is a condom. Grabs it puts it on his dick and begins to put the head of his dick slowly into Adam. "I'll go nice and slow, I promise" as Silver Spoons dominant body grabs David's from behind. He starts thrusting slowly as he kisses and sucks on Adam's neck. "I'm gonna make you mine" he says breathing heavier. "And I'm all yours" he continues thrusting and as the feeling intensifies, he begins to stroke Adam's dick. "I want us to cum together, so let me know when you are close" he whispers while continuing to stroke David. This time it grows quicker and harder "Daddy's going to make love to you" he says while kissing him from behind.

Edited by user 10 May 2020 03:16:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline FiveT  
#1026 Posted : 10 May 2020 03:18:47(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Sheets now obviously moving that way, David can't help it as he lets out a low moan he covers his mouth, but the sound of heavy breathing and the wet sheets of sweat are all there.
He moves slow, up and down, with genital first going in slowly then more fast and even before he says, David falls down and closes Spoon's mouth with a deep kiss, sharing his breath and totally not trying to moan this way, but still he widens his eyes. Liquid was all over Spoon's hand and tummy.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

#1027 Posted : 10 May 2020 03:24:26(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Spoon continues thrusting his body into David. This time turning David around to his stomach, Spoons mounts him and starts slamming his body against David as he continues making love him, still managing to jack David off while doing it. "Fuck it, im gonna cum" he says. Spoons cums into the condom while inside David, and lays there for a few seconds. He then continues kissing David while jacking him off.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#1028 Posted : 10 May 2020 03:24:28(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Adam was in the bathroom freshen up.

Cameron was also in the bedroom where David and Spoons was, he didn't wanna disturb them so he tried to get out the room without them realising he was there
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#1029 Posted : 10 May 2020 03:32:30(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David takes heavy breaths, despite reaching climax, the fact that he was being mounted felt hot to him. Sexually, he liked men who overpowered him and managed to handle him.
So when Spoon comes laying down he takes some other breaths. Wow he thinks, he just did it and it never felt so good, so passionate. He had sex before, but could you say this was his real first time? He doesn't care enough though as he looks to his side and takes him under his arm. "You shot me, cowboy... now I'm yours" whispers Dave as he gives him a satisfied smiles. It finally happened and now David has a new goal - begin this new story while having his career and show everyone that homosexual love can exist.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

#1030 Posted : 10 May 2020 03:36:39(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Silver Spoons lets out a smile and he looks down at the condom "Boy you made you cum a lot" he says while chuckling. "I love you" Silver spoons tells David with a serious tone in his voice "When we get out of her we should travel the world!" he tells him.
Offline FiveT  
#1031 Posted : 10 May 2020 03:41:19(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David smiles, he had some money to do that and he loved studying things, knowing more stuff. "That would be a dream...I don't care if I don't win this game. I just won your heart" he teases chuckling. "...and you won mine."

He then looks up caressing Spoom's hair, giving it circular massages with the fingers. "I wanna see your places too, I'm so curious to know about you and your world."

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

#1032 Posted : 10 May 2020 03:47:14(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Spoon laughs "I honestly have never watched this show prior to coming here. I had to binge watch a lot of stuff so I can get the idea of this show". Soon then smiles at David "I would for you to step in my world. It's a crazy but a safe fun one!" he says. "Honestly, I came into the industry before almost anyone here and I came in pretending to be someone I was not. Coming out in front of the public eye ruined a lot things for me. I"m just known as the man who broke Stephanie Fierce's heart and had one hit but I"m much more than that. There's a lot to my story I haven't told" he tells him. "But I also want to know more about you! You're really such an amazing person".
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#1033 Posted : 10 May 2020 03:53:00(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron walked back into the bedroom. "Oh sorry don't mind me". He says to David and Spoons. As Cameron walked past in just his boxers he hadn't bothered to get dressed today. He didn't understand the appeal of guys and he didn't think of himself as gay but he had nothing against them.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked AmyJayneXoX for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 10/05/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#1034 Posted : 10 May 2020 03:53:12(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David listens every word carefully, you can tell he's cherishing these moments.

"You have showed me nothing but fun, beautiful feelings, games, jokes and..."
He looks down to be a little cheeky as he playfully points at Spoon's intimate parts. "Also that, which is never bad. I realize now love is the most beautiful things, feeling something for someone... I was so scared. Nobody knows this, but I had a trauma ever since school when a boy seduced me and all, we almost got together and then he started dating a girl, even poking at me for that. It was so bad, because I believed in that and after a few other people I decided not fall in love anymore. But you seem so sincere and different..."

David gives him a gentle kiss on the lips, slowling openig eyes feeling the moment. "I'm ready to live all this"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

#1035 Posted : 10 May 2020 04:01:11(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Silver Spoon is amazed at David's purity in telling his story and realizes that David is just a genuine guy looking for love.

"Oh no see, that's a jerk move, I mean the media tried to make it seem like I left Steph for a guy but that's not the true. So hearing your story I hope you don't think I'd do the same to you. Trust me..." Spoon says holding David's hand in his. "I"m not about these silly games. I"m really falling head over heels for you" he assures him and then kisses him once more.

Spoon then notices Cameron, and waves back slightly chuckling "Don't mind us, sorry if we got to carried away" he says hoping that Cameron wasn't disturbed too much.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#1036 Posted : 10 May 2020 04:04:35(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron shakes his head. "Nah but it did wake me up". He says adjusting himself in his boxers. Cameron was obviously either dreaming or the sound of David and Spoons made him a little aroused and he couldn't hide it. "Anyway I'll see you guys later". Cameron says trying to hide it with his hands.
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#1037 Posted : 10 May 2020 04:06:03(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

"I know, I know. Media can play every game possible to sell the news. We have just started and some accused us of having bullied out Cj, the member that was replaced for other reasons."

As he says that David gets reminded of something and grins. "Oh! Almost forgot! There is something I want to show you, but let's have a nice shower and sit on a comfy sofa together ok? You will love it."

Edited by user 10 May 2020 04:08:34(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

#1038 Posted : 10 May 2020 04:12:31(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Spoons nods "Ooh nice I love surprises" he chuckles, kissing David's hand. Spoon heads to the bathroom with David to shower. He decides to help out with the scrubbing "Gotta make sure we get your whole back" he says in a nurturing way but then chuckles "I love how comfortable we already are around one another. It really is the best thing"

Spoons continues to shower with David and then heads out to get dressed, then heads off to the Pink Lounge and takes a seat.
Offline FiveT  
#1039 Posted : 10 May 2020 04:19:16(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David laughed, it wasn't sexual only, it was like staying with someone you knew from so long but it wasn't a friend, a brother for the obvious sexual reason. What was that, he never felt that before, it felt like home.
David can't help but smile around him, playing a bit saying something like "It's safe I clean your gun cowboy, you need to shoot well" which was obviously sexual, but still felt so playful and affectionate.

When they finally are on the sofa, david was wearing a long sleeved yellow shirt and had taken a huge book full of papers from his luggage. He was showing him to Spoon like a trophy, with a grin that says 'look here, are you curious?'.

So as they sit David cuddles into him giving him a quick kiss just to taste those lips again in case he forgets and opens the book, all kinds of lyrics written on it, papers with drawings, thoughts, even very few pictures of family and bandmates.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

#1040 Posted : 10 May 2020 04:24:33(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

"I can't lie and say to you that I'm not" he says chuckling. He begins to look through the book that David was showing him.

"This is honestly so amazing. You are incredibly talented." Spoon says with a warm smile, he continues looking through the book. "I feel like im almost invading your personal space but then again with what we did earlier, I guess it's a bit too late for that" he chuckles again.

"Why do I feel like the luckiest man alive" Spooons says with his charming southern accent. His eyes lock with David's.

"Are there any songs in here about your cowboy?" he says witha smile.