logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<5253545556>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#1061 Posted : 11 May 2020 00:54:21(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
"an apple a day,am i right?" erica grins to david when spotting his apple concoction. she wasnt sure about jam on an apple but the more she thought about it,the more it seemed like maybe a good idea. fruit on fruit? wouldnt be the weirdest thing she's heard of. that would be cheese on apple pie. some people swore it was good. "well,i am a professional and as such, i should never sing for for free. fix me a jammy apple and you're on." she giggles trying to think of what they could possibly sing together.

jayne is out and smoking something that defintely isnt tobacco out of a cucumber. she gives blake a little nod as she prepares for the day.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
FiveT on 11/05/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#1062 Posted : 11 May 2020 00:59:05(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David can't help but laugh and almost close to cutting himself distraught by his own laughter. "Phew, that was close" he says looking at his finger and then back at Erica.

"Alright, here comes a jammy apple for you, tasty and dietetic! What about Gloria Gaynor's 'I Will Survive' by the way, I love that song"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline erich hess  
#1063 Posted : 11 May 2020 01:07:39(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"good lord,be careful!" erica shrieks at the near mishap. she didnt want to see anyone's fingers lopped off just yet. there was still time for someone to irk her to that level,but so far? nah. she wanted everyone with all their digits. erica stops mid bite of her apple and places it gently on the table before speaking. "i am not going to be responsible if an impromptu cleaning montage occurs while we sing that."

ooc:i used to work with a woman who's favorite song was i will survive.....but she never got the lyrics right while singing it!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
FiveT on 11/05/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#1064 Posted : 11 May 2020 01:31:31(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Ooc. Reminds me of myself when I was younger and was learning English so I just mumbled words when singing lol

David laughs a little amused at Erica's reaction, he knows he scared her but he got used to being close to fatal accidents with his own way of being clumsy.
"Maybe that's the song I should sing everytime I'm close to cutting a finger like that"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari đŸ‘©đŸŸâ€đŸŠČ, Rose Hemsworth đŸ‘©đŸ»â€đŸŠ°, David Hernandez đŸ‘±đŸ», Natasha Stanovski đŸ‘§đŸ», Fabriano Galore đŸ‘šđŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
erich hess on 11/05/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#1065 Posted : 11 May 2020 01:43:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"it would be tragic,but i reserve the right to laugh if you die while singing that song." erica tells david before biting into her apple. she felt healthier already. a few more apples and she'd be ready to abuse her body once more with copius amounts of alcohol. "we also need to put some fire to this song. wake these bastards up in this house. we have music.we have pool. there is no reason the house should be this quiet."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
FiveT on 11/05/2020(UTC)
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#1066 Posted : 11 May 2020 02:12:14(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Adam wakes up and got ready and then got something to eat from the kitchen. "Oh hey guy".

Cameron had also just woken up and went to grab something to eat. "Morning guys!"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1067 Posted : 11 May 2020 02:19:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"get yet hot pants on,its disco time." erica laughs, while preparing to sing. she was going to let david take the lead. as the reigning,defending,punk rock champion of the woooooooorrrlllld :there was no way she starting this song.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
FiveT on 11/05/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#1068 Posted : 11 May 2020 09:57:58(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Ooc. Sorry for the late been pretty busy today!

David eventually went on singing bits of the song using a fork as a microphone. He laughs and fun, pretending to be an actual showman on a stage as he sang the lyrics with his jazzy deep tone. He tried to take Erica into the dance with him thinking she was a lot of fun.

So as the day went on, time was passing in the house and he was feeling accomplished to not only have realised what falling for someone meant, but also finding new friends, show himself to the public, he feels satisfied.

So now that it's night, just after dinner, he is sitting in the garden watching the sky and the few stars visible in the clouds. He always felt so fascinated by it, what was really beyond that he thinks...

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1069 Posted : 11 May 2020 11:34:03(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica was not one to do anything performance related half assed. she sang this legendary tune with so much force,you would swear it was 1978 and she just did about 4 lines off of grace jones' butt. she was swinging her arms around in an attempt to get a sing a long going,but to no avail. after the song was over she pouted. "no cooperation. no cooperation at all. you'd swear we were in a monastery. i almost miss the sounds of stephanie screaming loudly."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#1070 Posted : 11 May 2020 11:36:58(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David laughs and puts his hand to his bearded chin. "I still wonder why she left, it was so sudden. Also right after the pool draining, it's all so suspicious"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1071 Posted : 11 May 2020 11:51:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica looks around to see who all is around them. after awhile,she just sort of forgot cameras were filming. so they didnt count to her. "well....clearly shes knocked up and probably was afraid the chlorine in the pool was going to harm the baby. maybe chlorine is like lead poisoning to babies or something." erica says with a little nod. "she had to leave because do you want mutant babies in the house? chlorine from pools is how you get mutant babies."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#1072 Posted : 11 May 2020 11:57:28(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David bursts into a belly laughter. "I don't know but that could totally inspire the next Fallout series. Maybe protagonist will be her baby? Have you ever played that game?"
He asks unsure if Erica was going to get the joke.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1073 Posted : 11 May 2020 12:05:21(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica puts a hand to her chin and looks off thoughtfully. "do you mean just the 3d ones or are we including the old school turn based ones? because i've had more fallout than most people have had hot dinners." she gets very excited about this line of conversation and waves her hand dismissively." here i was talking about alex jones bullshit. but this... this is more like it. those murder hornets people are talking about? i am soooooo ready for them. new vegas and the cazador infestation trained me well. "

"oh my god. you are such a dork!!!" jayne pipes up from the couch she is laying on. she's been drinking all day so the likelihood of her getting up to join the conversation is very slim.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#1074 Posted : 11 May 2020 12:13:11(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David grins amused, glad she shared his interest in videogaming. "I only hope she doesn't get a supermutant as a baby, that would hurt in many possible ways...". He says laughing and lying back in the chair more relaxed.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1075 Posted : 11 May 2020 12:18:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"exactly." erica says with an enthusiastic nod. "you ever seen a child sized mutant? nope. those bolshy bastards come out full frown. and while we all know that adam has a penis so big that he gets lightheaded every time he get erect,even steph couldnt take giving birth to a mutant.i carried a tiny baby and let me tell you,that sucked. 0 out of 10. would not do again." erica say,totally determined to never get the bright idea to do the pregnancy thing again.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#1076 Posted : 11 May 2020 12:28:49(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

"These are the times I'm actuay thankful I was born a gay man." David widens a little his eyes at the idea of suffering for a pregnancy and then shakes his head imagining himself as a pregnant man, sometimes his thoughts go that far.

"I can actually enjoy masculinity without that risk or suffering once every month, I mean you girls really are stronger than us"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1077 Posted : 11 May 2020 12:34:49(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"it wasnt even my baby!" erica laughs to david. " i did the whole surrogate thing for dustyn. i didnt want some rando carry their child. also..i was not tough. i whined the entire time. i didnt go out because i didnt want to be seen. but...i had some massive breasts for those months." erica grins and looks down at what isnt there anymore. "i also have it on good report gay men are farily tough too. i know a certain bottom who would punch me if i didnt recognize this on national tv."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#1078 Posted : 11 May 2020 12:58:28(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

"Oh yeah, sometimes that's not easy either, I get what you mean, but you just need to learn those few important tricks to just enjoy it" Says David teasing a bit with a grin. He then looks at the camera, almost forgetting about it. "Sometimes I forget about the cameras, when I first came out I wasn't used to talk about these things in front of people in my family... look at me now"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1079 Posted : 11 May 2020 13:16:03(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"poppers?" erica asks looking over at david with a smirk on her face. " was it hard for you? " she asks,becoming far more serious and taking a drink of water. "obviously,i am not straight. i am married to gretchen" at this erica waves to the tv. "hi gretchie!" she grins before continuing to speak to david. " but my experience...well,it wasnt that hard. my parents were fine with me. they always were,no matter what." erica smiles warmly. unlike most of the music industry,erica didnt have a troubled life at home. her parents never missed one of her shows. even when the harlots were shitty band playing in dive bars. they never actually got to see her become a success.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#1080 Posted : 11 May 2020 13:20:55(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David shakes his head. "No, to be honest. I mean they really thought I was joking, they had that gay stereotype in mind and having my uncle Den who's cousin of my mom, it really helped. It took them a few days but I'm very proud of myself anyway, so that also helped show them I am happy and this is ok..." David looks down for a moment realizing they had never seen him with an actual boyfriend. "I wonder what they might be thinking when they see me with Spoon. He's really wonderful, so maybe they will like him"

Edited by user 11 May 2020 13:22:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage