logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<5455565758>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#1101 Posted : 12 May 2020 00:01:09(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Cameron chuckled. "You was talking about a threesome, if that was trying to be one that included the three of us...well i'd politely decline because I am not into guys like that...well ive only ever been with girls, but couldn't imagine doing it with a guy."
UserPostedImage
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1102 Posted : 12 May 2020 00:03:18(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Silver Spoons "Well if the horse shoe fits, never mentioned your name or it being a guy?" he says chuckling. "Sounds like wishful thinking from your part there partner". "I like both men and women so I was actually referring to bringing in another lady not you no offense" he tells him.
Offline FiveT  
#1103 Posted : 12 May 2020 00:04:27(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David nods at Spoon, forcing a little smile but all this talk surely made him uncomfortable, he's a deepthinker and begins to try and think what really was going on. A little doubt gets into his mind, you could visibly see thhat despite forcing smiles at the two. He then gets up and walks up to the fridge, just to walk a little away from the strange moment and pretending to be preparing some tea, which some even falls off the floor. He was starting to get distraught by his thought more after all.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦², Rose Hemsworth πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°, David Hernandez πŸ‘±πŸ», Natasha Stanovski πŸ‘§πŸ», Fabriano Galore πŸ‘¨πŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#1104 Posted : 12 May 2020 00:06:24(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Cameron nods. "Well that's good because am not going to be having fun time with anyone in here, I have been talking to someone on the outside before I came in here".
UserPostedImage
#1105 Posted : 12 May 2020 00:07:47(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Spoon nods "I'm very happy for ya! We all deserve love in this house" he gets up "I'll be outside working out" he says and then heads outside to do his workout.
Offline erich hess  
#1106 Posted : 12 May 2020 01:26:25(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
" Heyo" Erica grins to the new arrivals.

"Older,huh?" Erica muses before singing Billy Idol's cradle of love
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline FiveT  
#1107 Posted : 12 May 2020 01:35:06(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David trying to carefully cleaning the mess he had done with the tea can't help but laugh at Erica. At least she lightened his mood up a bit.

"That should totally be one of my new fave songs"

Edited by user 12 May 2020 01:35:36(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦², Rose Hemsworth πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°, David Hernandez πŸ‘±πŸ», Natasha Stanovski πŸ‘§πŸ», Fabriano Galore πŸ‘¨πŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1108 Posted : 12 May 2020 02:25:27(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Jerry heads to the kitchen to cook himself from breakfast. He was absolutely starving this morning so wanted to cook a nice breakfast meal to enjoy.

Gemma freshens up, throws on her bathing suit and heads to the outside area to bask in the ambiance. The sun hits her skin and she tans out in the back. β€œAh...this is what you call greatness” Gemma says to herself as she relaxes out in the sun.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina Lake β€’ Aubrey Mikkel β€’ Sabina β€’ James Urie β€’ Austin Nimmo β€’ Mandy Williams β€’ The Wolverines
β€’ Jerry Holmes β€’ Marina Balan β€’ Miamiβ€’ BYS β€’ Naomi β€’ Suzie β€’ Aaron Styles β€’ Cory Dionne β€’ The Kittens
β€’ Brittany Knox β€’ Dennis Shaw β€’ Gemma β€’ Payton β€’ Cassie Valentine β€’ JT Rodriguez β€’ Jay-C β€’Nick Urie β€’ PRÓXIMO

Offline snap_itshannah  
#1109 Posted : 12 May 2020 02:26:47(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada stood outside at the smoking area, her unlit cigarette in her mouth as she tried to get her lighter to work. It would spark, but no flame. Frustrated, she threw it on the ground, and then immediately felt bad and picked it back up. The CBB house had been a bit overwhelming to her the past few days, and she has retreated the way that she was known to do. But today, she was feeling a bit better, and definitely needed a cigarette.
thanks 1 user thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
erich hess on 12/05/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#1110 Posted : 12 May 2020 02:27:41(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David comes out of the diary room and sits at the table in the kitchen, so distraught he didn't even notice Jerry. He just stares into the empty and rests his head on his fist thinking deeply about something.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#1111 Posted : 12 May 2020 02:38:01(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry feels a presence in the kitchen and turns to see David as he cooks his meal. David wasn’t being his usual perky, excitable self so Jerry was taken aback by it. He knew something was wrong. He looks over at David. β€œHey, David, you alright man? Would you like something to eat?” Jerry asks in a concerning voice. Since being in the CBB house Jerry and David clicked, so Jerry would obviously want to know if he was alright.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina Lake β€’ Aubrey Mikkel β€’ Sabina β€’ James Urie β€’ Austin Nimmo β€’ Mandy Williams β€’ The Wolverines
β€’ Jerry Holmes β€’ Marina Balan β€’ Miamiβ€’ BYS β€’ Naomi β€’ Suzie β€’ Aaron Styles β€’ Cory Dionne β€’ The Kittens
β€’ Brittany Knox β€’ Dennis Shaw β€’ Gemma β€’ Payton β€’ Cassie Valentine β€’ JT Rodriguez β€’ Jay-C β€’Nick Urie β€’ PRÓXIMO

#1112 Posted : 12 May 2020 02:41:08(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

After finishing his work out, Spoon decides to head back into the house for a shower, he walks by the kitchen and notices Jerry.

"Hello Jerry" he says waving as he continues heading to the showers.
Offline FiveT  
#1113 Posted : 12 May 2020 02:41:39(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David was obvioussly almost frowning but as he hears Jerry he jumps a little, not expecting it and immediately forces a smile out. "Hey! Sorry I was... just thinking."

He then looks around to see who was there and continues "Thank you Jer I just had some tea though and... probably my stomach just closed for today".
He sighs closing his eyes like he had to make en effort to say that.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#1114 Posted : 12 May 2020 02:54:17(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry waves back at Spoons as he walks by. β€œSup man!” Jerry says with a smile.

He turns back over to David. β€œThat’s fine, but ..are you sure everything is okay? You seem...upset..sometimes talking about it can get some things for your chest.” Jerry says this and it reminds him of Billy and he misses him so much. Billy sometimes doesn’t like to open up so Jerry talking to David about opening up really reminded him of his interaction with Billy. It hit home and it hit hard.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#1115 Posted : 12 May 2020 02:56:43(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Ada is too cute.

Still quite drunk and disheveled, Jayne pops up and holds her Zippo out. " hey,ex?...current? Maybe? Sister in law. Let me help you ruin your lungs." She says rather happily. It had been years since they spoke. Jayne couldn't remember if they actually ever did.

Erica sees an upset David and wonders what is up, but doesn't press. They may not really be on that level. Perhaps He's also sad that Billy Idol had that whole cyberpunk album too.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
#1116 Posted : 12 May 2020 02:57:47(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Spoon nods to Jerry to acknowledge him but his attention is now focused on David. Spoon can't help but notice how David is looking; he walks by closer to him and says "I hope you're ok ?" with a worried face. "I'm gonna hop in the shower real quick and then come out and talk to you if that's ok"
Offline BrownSugar  
#1117 Posted : 12 May 2020 02:59:47(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
THIS IS BIG BROTHER. THE HOUSE HAS BEEN STRIPPED TO ITS BASIC SHOPPING NECESSITIES. TODAY, CAMERON WILL CHOOSE A LIST OF 15 ITEMS FOR THE HOUSE AS PART OF THIS WEEK'S BASIC SHOPPING BUDGET. HOUSEMATES MUST NOT INTERFERE WITH CAMERON'S CHOICE.

CAMERON MUST COME TO THE DIARY ROOM TODAY AND CHOOSE THE 15 ITEMS FROM THE LIST.

OOC: FOUND HERE
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY β€’ DUSTYN β€’ OSCAR β€’ RILEY β€’ SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU β€’ CARTER LEE β€’ JAKE β€’ MYLES β€’ ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN β€’ CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE β€’ CHRIS β€’ JASON β€’ LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE β€’ LINCOLN β€’ LAYLA β€’ MERCEDES β€’ MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA β€’ DENEIL β€’ CHICAGO NOBODY β€’ BLOOM β€’ SONNY β€’ VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN β€’ ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS β€’ ALFIE SUMMERS β€’ MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON β€’ KONSTANTIN β€’ FAYETTE β€’ SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 12/05/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#1118 Posted : 12 May 2020 03:05:43(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David looks at Jerry and felt good because he really was trying to listen to him, so he gives him a smile. He looks around to see if Spoon was there and noticing he wasn't, he decides to speak.

"Jer, d'you know when you have this perfect thing in your hands and you really begin to wonder where's the catch and then, suddenly, it shows up and you feel so bad about it. Well, that's how I am feeling..."

He looks down at the table for a moment, he always tries to show strength, self-power so it was hard for him to talk about it. Then as he finds the words to continue Spoon gets closer. He listens but doesn't even seem able to look at him in the eyes, he felt so disappointed. But before Spoon might walk away, David decides to look at him and be stronger. "If you really want a third wheel, maybe you can talk to this person because there's only place for one in my life!"

So as he says that he storms to the garden and crosses his arms, emotions all over him, he was about to explode and trembled, eyes looking a little watering but no he stays still, he was trying to recollect that little inch left of cool remained.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

#1119 Posted : 12 May 2020 03:11:26(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Silver Spoons is shocked by David's response and was confused why David was upset. It made him mad because the words that David was saying did not make any sense to him. Spoon considered chasing after him but decided not to. Instead, he heads off to showers. This was the first time Spoon showed sadness and anger in the house. He wasn't sure how to make of what just happened. Spoon starts his shower. He felt like the world was closing in on him and did not have a way out. The water keeps running over his body and he's just there paralyzed.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1120 Posted : 12 May 2020 03:15:36(UTC)
Famouss7x7

β€œWHAT?! BASIC NECESSITIES!!!” Jerry yells out when he hears Big Brother. β€œoh we’re really fucked now!!” Jerry was so glad he was able to finish cooking his meal before Big Brother turn on them. Jerry sees David storm out the house and felt bad but thought they could talk about it momentarily. Right now he was focused on what was going on in the house. β€œCAMERON LETS GO!!!!” He yells out to him.

Gemma hears big brother and runs into the house. β€œUh guys...what’s going on?” she says confusingly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage