logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FiveT  
#21 Posted : 13 May 2020 00:52:30(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David walks in and sits looking thoughtful. He waves at the camera. "Hey there. So I really thought one nomination, not two, that's even harder. Hmmm..."

He looks up thinking for a few seconds and looks back at the camera.

"II'll have to vote for Nichole first because I think we have never spoken and I'm closer to all the others really and second name is Blake. I think he doesn't really like the others, he's not feeling comfortable around everyone, so that's my reason why really."

He does a friendly grin and waves again. "See ya!" He says walking out of the room.

Edited by user 13 May 2020 00:57:51(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline erich hess  
#22 Posted : 13 May 2020 01:33:43(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Ooc:Ugh. Lost the post with my phone when i switched tabs. This internet is acting real brand new today.

Jayne sits in the chair and looks around. " so this is the diary room,eh? Looks like a private dance room frok tron." She laughs before tucking her hair behind her ears. She's all business now. " i hate to nominate anyone. It feels like telling someone you hate them. But we choose to go to the moon and these other things. Not because they are easy,but because they are hard." Jayne cracks up, very pleased with herself. " i guess...david? He left once so maybe he'd be happier out there. I feel like a total bundt cake for nominating him though. He seems sweet. And next....i nominate Jayne. That's right, me. I came here with the intent to drink liquor and smooch. There is no liquor and there's no girls to kiss. Ugh. Back to POF for me." Jayne pouts before leaving.

Erica hops in the chair and swings her legs back and forth. Being short helps when doing this. " umm...ok. This nomination day really snuck up on us, didn't it?! Sheesh.i feel like we just got here. First, im nominating Blake. Because he's Blake, dur hey. But also because he's kinda a stick in the mud. I kinda expected more assholery but no. He's just kinda bitchy. Ok. This next one I'm doing for good! I'm nominating for a better tomorrow. I nominate Adam. He and Steph seemed to hit it off...and hit it too. She left and now he's all alone. Fly,Adam. Be Free. " Erica now flaps her arms while rising slowly from the chair. " go and think of me the first time you slap that booty." Erica says before pausing at how what She said could be taken. " uh...you know what i mean." She giggles and leaves the room.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#23 Posted : 13 May 2020 01:44:52(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Cameron came into the diary room and sits down on the chair. "Hey big brother so my first nomination is going to be....Blake. He seems very angry, very unhappy with being here, so I feel like he'd be better off leaving the house."

Cameron then takes a deep breath.

"As for my second nomination well it was a lot tougher to decide on. But my second nomination is going to be for Nichole. Purely because she is the only person who I haven't really spoken to nor has she herself made an attempt to really talk to me."
UserPostedImage
Offline snap_itshannah  
#24 Posted : 13 May 2020 02:12:58(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Nichole walks into the Diary Room and plops down on the chair, letting out an “oof” as the chair is less comfortable than she thought it would be or remembered it being. “Nominations today, huh? Cool. Let’s get some people out of here.” She leans forward and begins: “My first nomination is Adam. That dick seems like it might be magic, and it frightens me, and I don’t want it around me. And my second nomination is David. He already tried to leave and clearly he doesn’t want to be here, so bye bye.” She gives a little nod before getting back up and heading towards the door.

Ada comes into the Diary Room, smoothing our the ends of her dress before sitting down and smiling brightly at the camera. “This has been very difficult, but I believe I have made my decision on my nominations.” She smooths out her dress again in an anxious fashion before speaking. “Firstly, I want to say that I think this person is a very interesting person, but he just does not seem very happy here, and I would hate to think that he was miserable this entire time, and forced to stay. So my first nomination is Blake. My second nomination is...” She looks around, as if worried that somebody might hear her. “Cameron. I do not drink, but even I know that you should get alcohol for everybody else. Poor planning on his part. That will not be conducive to the game.”
Offline BrownSugar  
#25 Posted : 13 May 2020 03:42:07(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Blake walks into the Diary Room and sits down on the chair with a grin on his face. "It's kinda bittersweet that Stephanie is gone. I'm glad I don't have to listen to her but damn, I really wanted to stick it to her and put her up for eviction." Blake sighs and taps on the side of the chair. "To be honest, there's more people in here who I want to nominate than I don't but I only get two, huh? I guess my first nomination is for Adam. We actually bonded a little outside of the house but that was brief. Being in here with him is just miserable. That whole thing with Stephanie drove me insane and the guy is merely just a walking penis. Like, there's no depth or personality there." Blake clears his throat before continuing on with his second choice. "My second nomination is for David. Seems alright but the guy tried to leave, came back and has been quite weepy. I think he's a bit too sensitive for this experience. He should just go."

Deneil enters the Diary Room looking rather apprehensive. "Fam, this is hard. I don't like shit." He brings his feet up onto the chair and puts up his hood, feeling guilty for what he's about to do. "Uh...my first nomination is for Blake. You know that we have bad history. Personally, he's actually been OK towards me in here but there's still an awkwardness when he's in the room with me. His presence just makes me very uncomfortable and I think he and I both would be happier if he went. I don't think he wants to be here much longer anyway, fam." Deneil sucks air in through his teeth and lets out a frustrated "ahhh!". "I guess that my second nomination is for...Ada. Mate, she seems like a really lovely woman. I feel fucking terrible for choosing her but we haven't really said much to one another and I just think that maybe she's too sweet natured for this show? I know it sounds real shitty to choose someone for being nice but...it's difficult and I have to choose someone, bruv."
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#26 Posted : 13 May 2020 03:52:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Jayne pokes her head back in and doesn't even sit in the chair." Ok. So apparently nominating yourself isn't cool. Pardon me for being selfless and trying to save someone else." She says bitterly before speaking again, now dragging out the syllables as she speaks. " i don't know...i mean, i don't have a problem with anyone in here, so I feel bad. I feel kinda two faced, but....Blake? I think maybe he thought the show was going to be different? " she then leaves and goes back to whatever she was doing before.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#27 Posted : 13 May 2020 04:28:47(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Gemma comes into the Diary Room and sits down on the chair. Gemma makes sure to cross her legs and tuck her pink dress so the camera doesn't get a nice view of her goodies. Gemma looks quite nervous, but she plays it off with a sweet smile while looking into to the camera. She waits a few moments before taking a deep break. "OK so....my first nomination is going to be Jerry. I feel like his behavior in the kitchen earlier this week was innappropriate and rude. He made a huge mess and left everything out on purpose. I cleaned it up and he didn't even say thank you! NOT OK so I'm voting for him."

Gemma runs her hands through her hair and continues on. "My next nomination is going to be for.....David. He's such a sweet guy but like Jerry, he made a huge mess in the kitchen and didn't even acknowledge the fact that I took time out of the day to clean up everything. Also, he completely ditched me when we had our work out earlier! Nice guy but I'm starting to think the house is too much for him to handle. He was crying the other day too I think. He's sweet but.......yeah. Sorry David!" Gemma smiles and gets up, leaving the Diary Room.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Famouss7x7  
#28 Posted : 13 May 2020 05:12:07(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry walks into the Diary Room and takes a seat on the chair. " Alright lets get this thing going. My first nomination is for Adam. Don't really like his little conniving attitude and he insinuated something when I confronted him about him and his little milf fucking all over the house. So Adam, you can go.

"My other nomination is going to be for....Blake. He's just a smart ass. I don't like it and he tried to get sassy with me on Day 2. So yeah, Bin."

Jerry sticks his tongue out and makes devil horns with his fingers before standing up and heading out of the Diary Room.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline BrownSugar  
#29 Posted : 13 May 2020 08:50:18(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Blake sits down in the Diary Room chair and just laughs.

"Jesus Christ. What a two-faced bunch! Not a solid spine between them! Honestly, I kinda hope I go for the sake of my own sanity but I'm not gonna walk. I'm going to stay for as long as the public want me to. I'm not giving these assholes the satisfaction. They won't break me, you know. Uh, they're just so fucking fake and up their own asses. OK, sure, I kept to myself but that was a defence mechanism. I was still happy to talk. It's just that only two people actually cared to make the effort. Everyone had their minds made up about me. They were looking down their noses at me and at Adam those first few days. We have problematic pasts but we aren't the only ones in here who fucked up but from the very start, it was like Adam and I were bottom of the barrel."

Blake shakes his head before continuing.

"The thing about Adam though is that he's a sex fiend. I've heard the stories and I've clearly witnessed it first hand. He latched on to Stephanie and banged her all shades of the rainbow so that was him with a "thing". That was him connecting with someone and from then on, the fucking hounds in there singled me out. I was suddenly the runt. I've always been myself. I'm quiet when I'm nervous. I'm vocal when I need to say shit. Somehow I'm a game player, that I'm acting for the cameras and want Oscar awards. Fuck off! I'm not going to be talked to like that. Especially by a guy named Rusted Sporks or whatever. There are people in here clearly being fake as fuck for their cameras. We know what they're really like. We know the history of some of the contestants. Jesus Christ, we've already had a bunch of people in here claiming that they love each other. It's been like 8 days. Seriously? I've waited longer for packages let alone finding love. You wanna talk about FAKE? It's all bullshit and ego. There's a hierarchy in here and trust, I will take them to task."

Edited by user 13 May 2020 08:51:43(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

thanks 3 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
snap_itshannah on 13/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 13/05/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 13/05/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#30 Posted : 13 May 2020 09:26:39(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica sits down in the chair. Sitting with her back against one arm and her legs drooped over the other. She had changed from normal clothes to her pajamas: hello kitty pants and a matching tank top.

" I came in here wanting to win but...i don't think i want to anymore." Erica laughs and wiggles her toes. They need painted. Desperately. A slight smattering of pink paint clings to a few nails, but the rest were bare. " people are taking nominations so seriously!' Only one person is leaving, calm your fucking tits. A nomination isn't an elimination. You're going to live. I've been nominated AND voted off before. Nicole has as well...i think maybe Jayne was nominated during her season? I don't know." Erica waves her hands and crosses crosses her ankles. "Big surprise, Blake. People don't like you. Dont be aloof and then be shocked when people don't want you around. Everyone had to nominate someone else. More than likely,We all are going to experience it. " Erica says slightly agitated at the childish nature of Blake. She does sigh and lets her head fall back. " i do feel bad for David. But i think he has it wrong. I don't think people named him out of spite. We like him, i know i like him. I think we wanted him to be happy. And Now...it looks like he is pissed with spoons and...guh." Erica exhales and makes her lips flap. " was i this dramatic with nichole? If i was,why didn't someone smack me! " Erica giggled and stands to leave. " im sure Blake is up for smacking people. " she gives a wink and leaves the room.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
FiveT on 13/05/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 13/05/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#31 Posted : 16 May 2020 09:45:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Blake walks into the Diary Room and sits down on the chair, red faced from laughing so much. He wipes his eyes and takes a deep breath trying to compose himself.

"Oh Lord...what a fucking night, huh? It's nice to know the House AND the crowd fucking hate me. Consistency. I like that. Yet, for whatever reason, I'm still here. If I wasn't going then Adam was my choice anyway. I'm glad he's gone. He can finally go plug Stephanie's leak. I think she might actually be a husk by the time he meets her again, she'll be THAT dehydrated. Talking of ludicrous relationships; Platinum Whisk only went and proposed to David! I couldn't believe my eyes. Does he just have like...a spare engagement ring in the hope that someone out there will agree to marry him?! HA!! No, seriously though...I'm not...I'm gonna dampen their spirits. I hope that they're happy...and I hope that this marriage will last longer than the two weeks they've known one another..."

Blake bursts out laughing again and exits the Diary Room.
UserPostedImage

thanks 2 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
FiveT on 16/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 16/05/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#32 Posted : 16 May 2020 10:25:05(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Spoons walks in to the Diary Room with a smile on his face that he's been having trouble putting off since the engagement moment took place.

"I know what everyone is thinking, very much too soon...I get it" he says throwing his arms up in the air. "But at the end of the day it's my business. I love the man and he's my heart. I would of asked him on Day 2 If I knew then that he is the one. It's how I feel and I love this guy." Spoons looks up in the air and starts to think about David and his reaction when he said yes.

"Just seeing his eyes light up made my heart melt. The fact that he said yes, I was so nervous. Made a grown man like me tear up" he chuckles.

"I really want to spend the rest of my life with David. He's perfect in every way. How do I feel about the eviction? I don't care. Nobody in this house phases me. The only person I care about is David and as long as he's happy I'm happy.

I will say this though I'm sad to see Adam go. People in this house are so quick to judge him on his past but the dude has turned a new lead and he didn't deserve to be let go. Wishing you the best of luck Mr. Adam!"
he pretends to raise a glass and then says

"And a toast to us. Good night viewers!"

thanks 2 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
FiveT on 16/05/2020(UTC), erich hess on 16/05/2020(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#33 Posted : 18 May 2020 04:32:17(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Before anyone had even started eating the tiramisu pie, David had walked in the room with it in his hands looking all smiley and proud. He showed it a bit to the camera after sitting down.

"Look how amazing? today is a day to mark on my life calendar I guess. No help from Rose my bandmate, no recipe written to read and no mess. I am totally Power."

He grins at the camer and looks back down at the tiramisu.

"We needed to use that nutella somehow, it's gonna be a little nutella party."

He nods firmly laughing after a bit.

"...And, you know, that wonderful macho who did me that surprise, I needed to celebrate a bit." Says smiling and then adds a little more serious. "I'm bit crazy I know, this felt so soon, God I even thought he was joking at times, it was unbelievable but..."

He pauses thinking and biting his lip a bit, fantasizing. "I don't even find words to describe what I feel when I think of Spoon, when I look at him, when he's around."

He laughs again and waves taking his pie out of the room with him, to eat it with everyone else.

Edited by user 18 May 2020 04:34:20(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 18/05/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#34 Posted : 19 May 2020 00:06:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

jayne is all business as she comes into the diary room. she is either still in her pajamas or long ago stopped caring about what she was wearing.we'll assume she is wearing shorts under it,but all she seems to be wearing is a long shirt that hangs to her mid thighs. it has too laughing bears on it with the caption,"quit staring at my teddies". she sits and holds up a sheet of paper. "ok big brother, i dont like you and you dont like me. but here is my list of demands. you deliver me these goods and maybe you'll get your family back. i dont get these goods? and you'll get them back all right. piece by bloody piece." she says in her best gangster voice.

her paper reads:

1 vodka
2 stout
3 red wine
4 white wine
5 tea bags
6 coffee
7 fruit smoothie
8 strawberry milk
9 orange juice
10 blueberry muffins
11 white bread
12 apple pie
13 spaghetti-o's
14 spam
15 vienna sasuages!
16 corn
17 lucky charms
18 beef jerky!
19 honey
20 instant grits (no self respecting southerner uses instant grits)
21 olive oil
22 taco shells
23 cheddar cheese
24 minced beef
25 lobster
26 spicy ramen
27 butter
28 rhubarb and raspberry wash
29 cherry almond shampoo
30 Himalayan bath salts
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 19/05/2020(UTC), FiveT on 19/05/2020(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#35 Posted : 19 May 2020 23:46:05(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Nichole lazily walks into the Diary Room, and sits down, letting out a huge yawn. “Let’s get this over with so I can go back to bed.” She leans forward and puts her hands together. “I’ll make this really easy. I nominate David and Spoons. I literally cannot listen to how in love they are with each other anymore. Thank you. Goodnight.”

Ada comes into the Diary Room, always seeming a little nervous and timid. She doesn’t like the idea of having to nominate people to leave. Everybody has been so nice to her! “Okay, umm...” She looks around at all the lights around her for a second, and then back at the camera. “My first nomination is Blake again. He just does not seem like he wants to be here, and I wouldn’t want him to have to stay longer than that. The next person I want to nominate is...” She winces a little. “Jerry. We just have not spoken much, and I’m not really sure I know who he is.”
thanks 2 users thanked snap_itshannah for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 20/05/2020(UTC), FiveT on 20/05/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#36 Posted : 20 May 2020 00:22:27(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Silver Spoons walks in to the Diary Room to do his nomination with a bottle of vodka in his hands, stumbling a bit. He takes a seat at the chair and starts to think. He's seen in greater spirits but is obviously intoxicated.

"I honestly wasn't expecting this today but I think it's becoming very clear to me who I want gone" he says while taking a shot of the vodka and laughing.

After a quick gulp, he pauses for a few seconds and then says:

"Ok....so the two that I will be nominating are Nichole and Blake. I just don't like people who are shady for no reason; no pun intended (he says chuckling to himself, slurring a bit in his words). Blake just needs to get laid or better yet maybe he needs a hug" he says chuckling. "I think Nichole is also in desperate need of a fuck session. I can tell in her eyes that she's deprived from sexual action and I don't think she will find it in this house". Nobody wants to fuck a Celebrity Big Brother hand me down" he says as he lets out a small cackle. He then walks up and heads out the Diary room almost tripping.
Offline erich hess  
#37 Posted : 20 May 2020 00:48:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

jayne wanders in and sits in the chair. the plastic makes a rather rude sound when her bare leg moves against it. her eyes widen instantly. "that was the chair....ugh. that just made it sound worse." jayne puts her head in her hand and shakes it. "we're doing eliminations already?! i thought we just kicked someone out! i have no idea. nobody has done anything i feel is worthy of being exiled. i guess...blake? for the crime of being displeased i forgot milk for his coffee? seems kinda petty to want him gone for that. for the second person...erica? her grits were slightly too salty this morning? we are really stretching for reasons here." jayne sort of shrugs and heads out of the room.

erica enters as jayne leaves and sits in the chair and yawns tiredly. "you know what,i'm nominating jayne. who the fuck buys cereal,but doesnt get milk?! am i supposed to put strawberry milk on my lucky charms?" erica pauses for a second and cracks up laughing. "oh god,that sounds like it could be something dirty..is it? someone check urban dictionary for me. it seems like everything is a name for a crude sex act. erica sits for a while and thinks. the house had been rather dead so it was hard to think of reasons to nominate people. "i guess....blake? i feel my milk complaint is valid. you can drink coffee black or with strawberry milk. but cereal with strawberry milk? no. i also cant eat lucky charms dry either. what am i? a god damned toddler? he should have been happy that jayne got coffee at all. i know she got it specifically for him." erica then sort sighs and leaves.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline FiveT  
#38 Posted : 20 May 2020 01:19:26(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

David enters and sits down, he doesn't look too thoughtful as he seems to already know who to nominate.

"Hello Big Brother, so this week has flown huh? Anyway I know already, yeah because I nominate the Nichole and Blake combo again. I mean, they really are the only two negative people in the house. I actually wouldn't know who to nominate if they weren't here, since the rest are all so nice." He shakes his head at the thought of it and then waves smiling, walking out.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#39 Posted : 20 May 2020 01:54:06(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Blake enters the Diary Room, smiling gleefully as he knows how things are going to go down. "Hey Big Brother. Doesn't really matter who I say because I know that I'm gonna face the vote anyway. Still, I can live in hope that my words here might actually mean something. My first nomination is for David. I just find him so fucking rude and irritating. I tried to congratulate him on his engagement, begrudgingly but still, he was just a total dick for no reason. I also hate the way he stares and how he has the hand-eye coordination of a three-year-old. He just gets on my nerves. My second nomination is for Spoons. I can't stand the over the top, lovey-dovey shit. He's actually alright as a person but I just can't deal with this sickly sweet romance."

Deneil yawns and slumps down into the chair. He's feeling more deflated this time around as opposed to how highly strung and anxious he felt last week. "Hi fam. My first nomination this week is for Blake. He just causes unnecessary tension without the house and we can all do without it, bruv. I don't think he even wants to be here but is too prideful to walk. My second nomination is going to be for Nichole. I know she causes a lot of tension for others but for me, she seems alright. Haven't had any sort of altercation, fam. It's just that we haven't really had much time together. I'd really like to get to know her better but I have to pick someone and have a valid reason. Blake's the only one I REALLY want to leave and I felt like shit picking Ada last week so...yeah, bruv...has to be Nichole this week."
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
FiveT on 20/05/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#40 Posted : 20 May 2020 04:32:33(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Gemma walks into the Diary room and smiles. She makes sure to cross her legs to make sure the cameras don't get any previews. "I can't believe it's already the second week of nominations and I'm still feeling the nerves I had last week. Anywho, time flies so......ugh...here it goes." Gemma sighs and puts her hands through her hair as she gets ready to nominate the two housemates for eviction. "My first nomination is going to be for...Blake....I honestly feel like Blake hates it in here and I'm putting him up for eviction so he can go home and get back to putting out great music! Nothing personal!!"

Gemma smiles nervously. "My second nomination is for........Cameron. And that's because I really just didn't like the list of items he chose for the house to survive off of last week. I know he only had 15 items to choose from but no alcohol? Seriously?" Gemma tilts her head a bit. "He's cute and all but yeah...I'm putting him him." Gemma then runs her hands through her hair and smiles, she then proceeds to head out of the Diary Room.

Jerry walk into the Big Brother Diary Room and plops down on the chair. "Alright...lets get into it. Not gonna waste any time here. My first nomination is for Nichole. Jerry hunches. I didn't like the fact that she wasted all those eggs to fuck around with Erica. Like, come on. We need to ration food and that was just childish. Then when I confronted her about it, she acted all careless. So yeah, I'm putting her up. My second nomination is for... Blake. Simply because I want to have a laugh and I know he will provide one if he's announced that he's up for eviction...again." Jerry laughs and stands up. "Peace out!" Jerry leaves the Diary Room.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage