logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

114 Pages«<8990919293>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1801 Posted : 27 May 2020 06:56:59(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada smiles at the mention of Pat Benatar again, humming a couple lines of Love is a Battlefield. “Yeah, Jayne, we have had children! We are out of practice!” Ada joins in with Erica, nodding. “What the fuck is a White Claw and a Buckcherry? I just want more of what Gemma has...” She stares longingly at the vodka bottle, holding up her glass to her again.
Offline erich hess  
#1802 Posted : 27 May 2020 07:08:34(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17998 time(s) in 10465 post(s)
"if you have to ask,you'll never know. " jayne quips to ada. "its probably for the best you dont know. there is still hope for you." she grins .

"hey,werent you the type to get totally plastered off a wine cooler ?" erica says,narrowing her eyes at jayne. she had to stick up for her fellow mother in the house. " that's right,jayne. i know!" erica scoots closer to ada. underneath everything,there were precious few people in house who would know the responsibility of taking care of a child

erica shakes her head to david and says sadly, "sorry,i dont know that song,davie boy. but i do love the dance"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#1803 Posted : 28 May 2020 01:14:13(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada wakes up with another raging headache, this time because of her drinking all day yesterday instead of a normal migraine though. She walks out of the bedroom, still in her sleeping clothes, and stares at the kitchen, biting her lip a little bit as she considers what to make. She looks around to see if anybody else is around before going out to the bar, and pouring herself another drink. It certainly couldn’t hurt the headache she had.
Offline erich hess  
#1804 Posted : 28 May 2020 01:32:13(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Erica grumbles as she makes her way to the kitchen. Jayne partied a little too hard and was still sleeping. Erica automatically starts making coffee. She didn't like it all that much, but her body was in tour mode: anything to keep going. "Morning, Ada. Fried spam?" Erica offers, she was already opening a tin and trying to coax the meat out.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1805 Posted : 28 May 2020 02:14:50(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Silver Spoons walks out the Diary Rooms, gives a kiss on David's forehead and pours himself some Vodka into a glass and takes a sip.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1806 Posted : 28 May 2020 02:19:44(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Gemma nearly stumbles out of bed. She’s got a baaaaaad hangover from lol the drinking yesterday. “Ughhhhhhhhh!” She groans as she makes her way to the bathroom. “I can’t drink like that anymore....”

Jerry was awake and headed to the kitchen area to prepare some bagels with butter and some eggs. He didn’t cook for a while so figured it’d be great to start his day with some nice breakfast foods even though it was alittle late. “About to chef it up bitches!”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline BrownSugar  
#1807 Posted : 28 May 2020 02:22:15(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19289 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
THIS IS BIG BROTHER. THE HOUSEMATES WITH THE MOST NOMINATIONS AND THEREFORE FACING THE PUBLIC VOTE THIS WEEK ARE...BLAKE...AND...SPOONS

VOTE HERE
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#1808 Posted : 28 May 2020 02:25:07(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3996 time(s) in 1366 post(s)
Cameron hears big brothers announcement and shakes his head. "Dang Blake again his gonna be livid"
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1809 Posted : 28 May 2020 02:27:48(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"FUUUUCK!!!" Blake exclaims, throwing his head back on the couch before reluctantly getting up. "I fucking hate packing and unpacking and packing again...fucking piece of shit game!!!!" Blake pulls the door open and lets out a dramatic but comical "AHHHHHH!!!!!!" in frustration of the same thing happening every week. He stomps into the bedroom and throws himself face down onto his bed. "What in the fucking Groundhog Day is going on?!"
UserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#1810 Posted : 28 May 2020 02:29:45(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Gemma cringes at the sound of Blake screaming. “Oh...oh....I hope Blake is okay!” Gemma runs out for bathroom and heads into the room. “Um um...Blake please try and calm down!! “

Jerry can’t help but laugh out loud as he cooks in the kitchen. He found Blake reaction hilarious.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#1811 Posted : 28 May 2020 02:31:00(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron tried to remain neutral. "Jerry stop laughing". Cameron says but can't help but also laugh as Jerry's laugh was infections
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1812 Posted : 28 May 2020 02:34:44(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

erica drinks her black coffee and grins at the walking wounded around her." cant run with the big dogs,stay on the porch with the puppies." she giggles. each laugh made her head pound a little,but she was the most punk rock person here. she had an image to keep up."some gatorade would be nice. for guys,not me. i'm fine."

erica looks up thinking that spoons poured boiling water or something on blake,but nope. just the usual elimination announcement thing. "dude, why bother? you are going to skate by again. at this point,its almost rather amazing." erica chuckles to blake. she didnt like him but she had to admire at how long he held on for.

jayne stumbles down the stairs,still drunk from the previous night. "i am just going to say it..bill murrary isnt funny. "
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1813 Posted : 28 May 2020 02:35:41(UTC)
Famouss7x7

“Nahhhhh...that’s...FUNNY FUNNY.” Jerry says as he uses the pan to drop some eggs in. He grabs the bagels and spreads butter on them we well. “I think this is meltdown...number three?” Jerry asks, talking about Blake.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#1814 Posted : 28 May 2020 02:36:34(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron chuckled. "When isn't Blake having a meltdown?" Cameron says in response to Jerry
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1815 Posted : 28 May 2020 02:43:04(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

jayne pours herself some breakfast wine and starts drinking. "hair of the dog,am i right?" she smirks before swirling the glass and drinking.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#1816 Posted : 28 May 2020 02:48:52(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I can feel the VENOM seeping out of me..." Blake says to Gemma, overly dramatically and putting his hand on his forehead. "I fucking hate this stupid packing and unpacking shit week in, week out. It's all so fucking PREDICTABLE!!" he yells out.
UserPostedImage

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1817 Posted : 28 May 2020 02:51:09(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Spoons walks over to David.

"Listen. I love you with all my heart but I'm not able to stay here any longer. Yesterday, I became the worst version of myself and I'm need of some counseling. I just can't do it here but you better believe I will be waiting for you partner on the other side" he says kissing him on the lips and holding tight to him.

Spoons then walks over to Blake.

"Listen man I want to come to you man to man and apologize for the way I bullied you yesterday. Not in my character but I did want to say sorry before I left. I wish you all the best"

Spoons tips his hat to Blake then walks back to David.

"I love you man, I'm so happy you walked into my life" he says before kissing him and exiting the house.
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
FiveT on 28/05/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1818 Posted : 28 May 2020 02:53:21(UTC)
Famouss7x7

“Um..um! Well, I think you’re going to stay another week! The public loves you! Right?” Gemma says covering her ears as he screeches. “I’ll help you pack and unpack if you want! Will that make you happier?”

“It’s pure comedy. I love it!” Jerry says giggling with Cameron as he finishes up the breakfast. “Not going to lie, I’d be flipping shit too if I was up for nomination every week..” Jerry says while looking at Jayne. “Drinkin already Jayne?” He says getting himself a glass as well.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#1819 Posted : 28 May 2020 02:56:04(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron nods. "Yeah I think I would be pretty pissed off too". Cameron then turns Jayne. "Your gonna make yourself sick drinking that much Jayne, I'll join you guys for a few glasses though but I'm definitely not going to go over the top"
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#1820 Posted : 28 May 2020 03:00:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"already?" jayne giggles and tips her glass to jerry. " sleeping was just a tiny break ." she smiles and tops off her glass again. being the only vice she can partake of,jayne was going full tilt on this.

"you see,i have plan,cameron. i'll get sick and whomever holds my hair will be my soulmate .its like cinderalla but far harder on the body." jayne laughs to cameron.

"jayne,you are out of luck." erica smiles to jayne. "there is me,ada,and gemma....its not happening. and also,you hair is kinda short. nobody needs to hold it."

"jeez.kick me in the balls." jayne says sourly.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage