logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#41 Posted : 20 May 2020 04:37:59(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Cameron came into the diary room. "Oh hey big bro. Man this week is way harder to decide who to nominate". Cameron then sighs. "With that my first nomination is Blake again he clearly doesn't wanna be here, his very much a negative Nancy to be honest". Cameron then looks around. "See now this is were I struggle, but my second nomination is for Gemma I haven't really spoken to her since like the second day in here, don't get me wrong she's smoking hot but that's about all she has going for her at this point, she pretty much has the personality of a wet fish.". Cameron then sighs and leaves the diary room.
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#42 Posted : 26 May 2020 04:57:27(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Gemma stumbles into the Diary Room after having no time to freshen up. She over slept so she didn't get a chance to do her morning routine before Big Brother woke her up. "I probably look a hot mess right now but I made have the list!" Gemma clears her throat before reading out the 30 items she chose for this week:

Coffee
Tea Bags
Almond Milk
Red Wine
White Wine
Vodka
Fruit Juice
Sugar
New York Plain Bagels
Muffins
White Bread
Pasta
Ramen
Butter
Cheese
Pure Detox Face Masks
Hypo Allergenic Body Wash
Cherry Almond Shampoo & Conditioner
Cocoa Body Lotion
Rice
Cool Ice Antispirant Deodorant
Chicken Fillets
Whole Chicken
Steak
Crisps
Olive Oil
Beef Jerky
Hair Spray
Spam
Eggs

Edited by user 27 May 2020 05:44:52(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 2 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 26/05/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 28/05/2020(UTC)
Offline snap_itshannah  
#43 Posted : 27 May 2020 01:22:54(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada steps into the Diary Room, shielding her eyes from all the bright lights in the room. She had a terribly bad headache, and could feel it turning into a migraine as she sat down, letting out a large sigh. She hadn’t really come in with a plan on who to evict, she just thought she’d speak from the heart, and then she’d have a more clear understanding of who she wanted to remove from the house. “I am having a hard time fitting in with everybody else,” she admits softly. “But I think Blake is too. And for that reason, I do not want to nominate him. I think it is time we all give him a real chance.” She thinks about who else is in the house as her hands reach up to massage her head. “Erica and Jayne are really my only friends in the house, so not them. Spoons has been nice to me as well, so I would not want to take David away from him, or vice versa. So... okay.” She puts her hands down in her lap and nods. “I nominate Deneil because I know that there is very little chance that he will go home off of eliminations, and I nominate Gemma, because I think that she is very highly liked as well, and there is not much chance of her going home either.”
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#44 Posted : 27 May 2020 02:01:54(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3998 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Cameron walked into the diary room. "Ah so it's nommy day...My first nomination is going to be for...Ada for the simple fact I feel like she isn't fitting in with everyone....my second nomination is going to be for Blake I feel bad for nominating him every week but he just drives the mood of the house down as soon as he walks into a room the happy vibe is just sucked straight from the room. He obviously doesn't wanna be here so...yeah those are my nominations.
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#45 Posted : 27 May 2020 02:26:05(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Erica hops into the room,gnawing on some spam she had just fried. " this is so good..salty,but good. Anyways...nominations. I'm not even going to nominate Blake this time. What's the point?! Blake is eternal and Blake is love or something . i can only assume he has some sort of cult that backs him out there. I'm going to go with spoons first. While I'm all for seeing Blake get his ass beat, spoons was picking on him the other day. That isn't cool and also gives Blake what he wants: to look like a victim. For my second....um..i dunno. Everyone is so nice and not choosing Blake makes it even harder...um...Cameron? Because ...i dunno..i didn't like the shirt he had on the other day?" Erica gives an apoplectic shrug and leaves.

Jayne comes in right after and sits in the chair. "Ok. We meet again for first time." She says with the tone of a t.v. villain. " Ok. Um I'm going with the old standby of Blake but am adding spoons. Either fuck or fight. I don't care which. I wanna see some pounding one way or the other." Jayne gets up and leaves.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline FiveT  
#46 Posted : 27 May 2020 04:06:23(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
David walks inside looking rather thoughtful. He sits down staring into the empty.

"Hey Big Brother and people at home. Well... I reallu have a problem this week. My first nomination goes to Blake for obvious reasons. You already know why, he keeps being hostile and negative, I don't like that.
Then my second nomination..."

He stops thinking and shakes a little his head. "I really get along with all the others, it's really hard... I think... I have to go with someone I have bonded the less out of everyone at this point and I'm thinking of Ada. I feel really bad for this though, she's so nice and well mannered, we have worked out together, we talk about food at times. I feel really sorry."

David shakes his head and looks even more thoughtful. So he gets up and walks out after waving at the camera.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
Offline Famouss7x7  
#47 Posted : 27 May 2020 04:50:03(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Gemma heads into the diary room. “My first nomination is going to be for Ada. She’s not feeling well and should go home and get some rest and maybe see a doctor so that’s the only reason why I’m voting for her, she’s a cool girl nonetheless!” Gemma smiles running her hands through her hair l. “My second nomination is going to be for Spoons. “He’s a sweet guy but we don’t ever talk. I feel like he spends most of his time with David. But the thing is, David and I actually have spoken and conversed before...so yeah...”

Gemma gets up stumbling a bit. She’s clearly been drinking. “Oops! Hehe” Gemma giggles before heading back out.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline BrownSugar  
#48 Posted : 28 May 2020 01:02:48(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Deneil heads into the Diary Room, rather out of breath from his workout. "Yo BB!" he says, crossing his legs up in the chair. "My first nomination this week is for Spoons, fam. I know that Blake, as...irksome as he can be, has actually been laying pretty low these last few days and I feel like Spoon was the one trying to get a rise out of him in the pool that day. My second nomination is going to be for Ada. Sweet, sweet girl. I just think that maybe the House can be a bit too much for her. That's all, bruv."

Blake plops himself down on the chair and let's out a sigh. Ah, the infamous voting process. How he loves it. "I'm gonna make this quick because I really need to pee. My first nomination is for Spoons because he's an antagonist dick with ideas above his station. Second nomination is for David. Our relationship hasn't recovered from that day he blanked me. I think things will change if either one of them go."
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Offline Famouss7x7  
#49 Posted : 28 May 2020 01:56:21(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry comes into the diary room to do his nominations. “My first nomination is going to be for Cameron because he’s been laying low and we don’t really talk that much anymore.” Jerry hunches “My second nomination is going to be for Blake because he’s an ass and seems miserable in the house. I don’t know, but I’m not feeling the guy and probably never will.”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#50 Posted : 28 May 2020 02:00:39(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Silver Spoons walks into the Diary room to submit his vote.

"I choose Blake; for obvious reasons and I also choose Gemma because I just don't think we have interacted much. I haven't with Cameron, Deniel or Jerry but I actually like the three guys, Gemma on the other hand, meh".
Offline erich hess  
#51 Posted : 11 June 2020 06:35:07(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Erica walks in, looking rather perturbed. She didn't like this portion of the show. Nobody had done anything to be voted off, but yet they had to nominate someone. " um...im nominating Blake because, he's Blake and..um..Jerry? hes done nothing wrong and i like him, but i have to nominate someone." Erica is conflicted and runs back out of the room.

Jayne sits In the chair and shrugs. " i guess blake and jerry? I can't thknk of anyone else id name? They're the people I'm least attached to."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline snap_itshannah  
#52 Posted : 12 June 2020 01:46:41(UTC)
snap_itshannah

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 6355 time(s) in 2888 post(s)
Ada sits down in the chair and sighs, leaning back. She’s exhausted, she didn’t sleep well again last night. She’s having a more and more difficult time getting to bed as the weeks go on. “Hello!” She says with as much enthusiasm as she can muster. “Okay... nominations...” She folds her hands in her lap and looks down. “The first person I have to nominate is Gemma. I have not talked to her or seen her in a while, and I’m not as close to her as I am with the other people in the house. And the other person I have to nominate is...” She sighs. “Blake? I do not know. This one is difficult. But Blake has said that he does not care whether or not he leaves, so maybe that is for the best.”
Offline Famouss7x7  
#53 Posted : 12 June 2020 03:38:15(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Jerry heads into the Diary Room to do his next round of nominations. Jerry walks in and sits down with a slight smile on his face. "Another week of nominations...seems like it's getting harder right!?" Jerry waits a moment before nominating. "Okay, so...my first nomination is going to be for Jayne. I say this because I feel like Jayne is one of my biggest competitors here and I don't think she's even been nominated yet. So even though she's funny as hell...I'm putting her up. "My second nomination will be for Erica, simply for that same reason. I think her and Jayne are going to remain unscathed unless we start changing things up a bit. It's a game at the end of the day so no hard feelings but yes, Erica I'm putting you up." Jerry smiles before heading out.

Gemma walks into the Diary Room. She has a shades on and a pretty house gown. She crosses her legs as she gets ready to nominate. She sighed and takes a few moments before she begins. "My first nomination is going to be for...Jerry. I feel like him and I haven't connected as much as I have with others such as Jayne and Erica and even Blake. Sorry Jerry!" Gemma waits before nominating the next housemate. "My second nomination is going to be for Ada. Ada seems pretty nice but I wish her and I spoke more! I don't know...hopefully we can connect a bit more over the next week one of us isn't evicted!" Gemma smiles, waves to the camera and heads out.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
erich hess on 12/06/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#54 Posted : 12 June 2020 05:37:51(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Blake walks into the Diary Room, actually not eager to vote for the first time ever. "I'm gonna make this quick because this is far more difficult than I thought it'd be. Just ripping off the band aid and making it as quick as possible. My nominations are for Erica and Jerry and it's for the same reason. Uh, they're the people I can see myself arguing with the most and we've had clashes in the past. That's it, really. If I stay, I want these next few weeks to be breezy. I don't want any more shit and I feel like those two still have the potential to rub me up the wrong way."

Deneil enters the Diary Room in his grey hoodie and shorts, bringing his legs up onto the chair. "Fuckin' 'ell, doesn't get any easier, does it?". Deneil closes his eyes as he collects his thoughts. With the numbers so small, it's now time potentially kick out people he's grown to care for. "My first nomination is for Blake. The guy has tried hard this past week and kudos to him for being chill but compared to the others, I don't have a real connection with him, bruv. My second nomination...and this is fucking tough...but it's for Gemma. Love the girl to pieces and I think she'll be safe. Only reason I'm putting her up is that we have less of a connection than the others, you know?"
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID