logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#1 Posted : 31 August 2020 03:00:20(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
UserPostedImage

T H E . P R E - S H O W . W I T H . L I N C O L N

LIVE! FROM M&S BANK ARENA: LIVERPOOL

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

FEATURING PERFORMANCES FROM: SAMANTHA STEVENS & CAMERON JACOBSON
DOORS OPEN 6PM BST [1PM EST]

PRE-SHOW / RED CARPET - 6 P.M. / 1 P.M. EST
INTERVIEWS - 6:10 P.M. ONWARD
SAMANTHA STEVENS - 7 P.M.
CAMERON JACOBSON - 7:20 P.M.

UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), kandii on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#2 Posted : 31 August 2020 03:03:31(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

"Is...is it on? Are we...?" Lincoln holds his earpiece and speaks to someone off to the side before jumping into action and speaking to the camera. "Oh, hello!! I am live outside the M&S Bank Arena in Liverpool, which is my hometown. The city, I mean. Not the arena. I live in a house and it is nice. This arena is nice to but I don't live there. It is too big." Lincoln smiles sweetly. He's clearly not the most professional TV host but he's quirky and entertaining to say the least. "Welcome to the Pre-Show for the Fan Choice Awards! I think this is the seventh one. I don't know. They spelt the number with a V. I'm not good at all that French stuff." Lincoln giggles. He's not clued up on Roman numerals. Just as well. His father is called Roman and he'd no doubt give the viewers a long story about that.

"Tonight is going to be so much fun! It is the first awards show in years! All of your favourite stars will be returning to the red carpet and stage once more and the words are coming up too fast for me to read!" Lincoln whines, bouncing on the spot a little in annoyance over the speed of the teleprompter. He clears his throat and composes himself before attempting to read it again. "But before we delve...dive...delve...i-is that a word? Before we delve into the glamour and chaos of the biggest awards show on Earth, we still have plenty of treats here for you at the Pre-Show! I'll be interviewing some of the world's most exciting pop stars after the finish strutting their stuff on the red carpet. PLUS we have two exclusive Pre-Show performances from two of the hottest new acts on the scene; SAMANTHA STEVENS and CAMERON JACOBSON. There may also be a prestigious FCA trophy or two given out this evening so stay tuned!"

The cameras pan and show some off the the work crew and reporters arriving onto the red carpet area as Lincoln continues speaking from his lit podium. "Of course, Twitter is already going crazy and we've only just begun! Everyone is tweeting about who they want to see on the carpet, which performances they're excited about and who they want to win tonight. Of course, there are people saying bad things too but we're not going to focus on that because bad people are bad...just like the man who is shouting at me in my ear and telling me to stick to the words...well the words are hard for me!" Lincoln frowns.

"We have so much in store for you tonight. Music fans have been dep...deprivved...deprived...there's so many big words!" Lincoln says with a giggle before continuing. "Deprived for so long that we just HAD to go all out with the FCAs this year! We have Samantha and Cameron performing soon to get us warmed up for what is set to be a truly iconic night. We have performances from the likes of JOSHUA GRIMMIE! Joshua is my friend! He is nice to me and he is really tall. ORION will be taking to the FCA stage for the first time in the career. It seems to be the year of the groups as TRINITY LOVE, THE JOLLIES and PROXIMO will also be making their FCA debut this year!" Cheers from the crowds can be heard as Lincoln hypes up the performers while the venue starts to take shape. Things are truly getting underway now. "One of the biggest newcomers of the year TIKA MAYS will also be performing tonight! Tika is up for several awards. It's set to be a night to remember for her!" Lincoln smiles. "Oh and we cannot forget some of the music royalty that will be returning to the stage tonight! Big Brother Queen GEMMA will be giving a show-stopping performance. Ms AMY-JAYNE will be making her return tonight and none other than Mr RYAN ROSS HERNANDEZ will be back where he belongs in a few hours time!"

Lincoln hunches up and moves closer to the camera, looking around from side to side as if about to share some huge secret. "Plus..." he looks around again, making sure the coast is clear. "There will be a MYSTERY HEADLINER!!" Lincoln smiles gleefully and claps excitedly. "Oh I love a mystery! And this is going to be a fun one, not a scary one like in Scooby-Doo. I do like Scooby-Doo. It is fun and him and Daphne are my favourites but this is the FCA."

"Of course, what is an awards show without any awards, right?!" Lincoln looks off into the distance and raises an eyebrow, unsure whether he has to answer that question or not. It's awfully profound. "Uh...well...well it wouldn't be a good one, I don't think...." Lincoln smiles and giggles sweetly and innocently. "Fans are specul...spec...guessing who they think will go home with an FCA tonight. Some big acts are nominated for some big awards! Newcomers Chicago Nobody and Tika Mays are up for multiple awards at their first ever FCA! We have well established acts...I don't know what that means....well established acts like Weekend and Atomic War Bride up against newbies Public Warning and The Jollies in the Best Group category. Does established mean old?"

Lincoln starts to walk down from his podium and the cameraman follows him backwards in a tracking shot as he walks down an aisle. "2020 has been a terrible year in many ways but, for the music industry, it has been like a rebirth! So many new acts have debuted and pleth-pl-plethora of singles and albums have dropped over the year to help chase those 2020 blues away. Competition is fierce, especially in categories like; Best Single. Who will take home the crown of best 2020 song?! Legendary acts like Tisha Jackson, Weekend, Brandon Caulfield, Joshua Grimmie, Cinzia & Sabina and new pop heavyweights The Jollies are battling for that title!"

"And as for album of the year? Well, The Jollies, Weekend, Savannah Haim, Atomic War Bride and Chicago Nobody are going head to head tonight. All fantastic albums and many of them are the ones that helped kickstart the industry back to life. Without people like Mr Nobody, Miss Haim and Mr...War Bride....it's hard to say if people would still be as inspired to create! All very deserving winners." Lincoln smile and stops as he reaches the end of the aisle. "And of course, there is the ultimate Fan Favorite Award! That'd be so cool to be like everybody's fave! My friend Payton is nominated! New acts like The Jollies and Tika Mays are also in the category with the iconic Weekend and get this, Billy is ALSO nominated against his own band, hehe! That is so funny!"

Lincoln holds his earpiece again and furrows his eyebrows as he tries to understand what the guy in the control room is saying. "Oh...OK, well we are going to a commercial break! When we return, the doors will be open and I'll be chatting to some of your faves. Stay tuned!"

D O O R S . O P E N !
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3 Posted : 31 August 2020 03:08:22(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

Naomi appears at the Fan Choice Awards wearing a stunning ensemble. She smiles for the fans and takes some photos before heading off to the back

UserPostedImage

Nick Urie makes his first ever award show appearence. He's up for two awards and is obviously very nervous. He takes a few photos before heading off.

UserPostedImage

The gorgeous Gemma heads out to the red carpet and gets greeted by many screaming fans. The lucious blonde sulks in the moment, taking many different photos for photographers calling her name.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#4 Posted : 31 August 2020 03:10:53(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Tatiyana arrives at the red carpet in a stunning silver cut-out mini dress by designer Angel Brinks. She has green high heels and matching nails to complete the look. This time she decided to go with a more natural makeup look and a short mid part bob for a more casual yet glamorous look.

UserPostedImage

//

Socialites Madison King and Sasha León make their way down the red carpet. There were some reporters trying to ask them questions but the pair appeared to be tight lipped and only interested in taking photos. Once they were finished, they made their way inside.

UserPostedImage

Sasha was also rocking a mid length bob and her dress was dripped out in Lorraine Schwartz, who her family are good friends with, jewels from top to bottom. It was definitely a show of her power and wealth. Madison was dressed in a silver metallic, glossy Michael Kors jumpsuit with a matching handbag.

UserPostedImage

//

Anaísz arrives on the red carpet with her black hair slicked back giving a nice, summer look. She has on an ensemble she helped to create wearing a black corset top, asymmetrical printed skirt and triple strap platform heels. She completes the look with big gold hoop earrings.

UserPostedImage

//

Serenity Scott, former host of the Fan Choice Awards, makes her way strolling the red carpet with her short black hair, and outfit almost similar to Anaísz. They both seem to be going for a nice summer look, as Serenity pairs a black crop top with a printed asymmetrical Versace skirt.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 7 users thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#5 Posted : 31 August 2020 03:11:55(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

BRANDON CAULFIELD & SAVANNAH HAIM INTERVIEW

Hiii! I am here with Brandon Caulfield and Savannah Haim. His surname is like cauliflower but it isn't, hehe! Hi! How are you both?

Brandon: I'm good, it's quite nice to get out of the house for an evening.
Savannah: I'm wonderful, it's great to be here. It's a beautiful evening surrounded by some truly remarkable talent.

You look very good together. Are you married?

Savannah: We aren't, but that's so very sweet of you to say.

Oh, OK! Well you can get married one day! I would like to marry my boyfriend one day. So, both of you are up for a bunch of awards tonight! How are you feeling about that?

Savannah: I hope that you do marry your boyfriend someday, I'm sure that would be a magical day. I hope we get an invite. It's so lovely to be up for awards but it's just nice to be part of something like this for the first time.
Brandon: I think to get the support from your peers in the first place is enough, as nice as it is to be rewarded for your work, the respect and support from your contemporaries is more than enough in itself.

Brandon, you are nominated for a lot of awards like "Best Male Artist", "Favourite Alternative Act" and your work is also up for some awards. Who do you think your biggest competition is?

Brandon: We've been blessed with a lot of great music this past year, I think it would be arrogant of me to look at people that do this a whole lot better than me as competition. They're so far ahead in what they do but certainly Joshua Grimmie is an artist that I admire a lot and would expect to win big this evening.

And is there anyone else you'd like to see take home an award tonight? I want to see my Aaron win stuff.

Brandon: I believe Atomic War Bride are up for some, I like people doing things on their own terms. Personally I'd like to see my friend Cristina Lake win something. I quite enjoyed “Kill Your Darlings” by Chicago Nobody and admire his creativity.
Savannah: Oh gosh, so many beautiful talents. Nick Urie, Chicago Nobody, Sabina, Public Warning. I hope Tika Mays wins some things tonight, she's been one of the soundtracks to my year so far. Such a beautiful talented girl.

These nominations are just the tip of the ice...cube....for you! You have an album coming out this year, don't you? Can you tell me a little about what to expect with the record?

Brandon: It feels like new territory for me, it's probably the most contemporary material I've ever created. Very much a record about the fragility of human emotion and existence. Other than “Tales From The Heartlands” this is probably the work I'm most proud of in my career. You can expect it to be released very soon.

And how does it feel to be back in the spotlight? I know that things have been tough over the last few years.

Brandon: I've never been comfortable being in the spotlight, so it's a mild inconvenience. But it has been tough, it still is. Extremely so.

Savannah, you are nominated for two big awards tonight; "Best Female Artist" and "Best Album"! You must be super proud to be nominated for such huge awards for your first release, huh?

Savannah: Absolutely proud, but when you look at who is standing alongside me in those categories, it's quite grounding. It's wonderful of course to be recognised for your work and “Best Album” for me is the category that I look out for most when watching these events. Yeah, I feel incredibly proud to be in those categories, I feel quite proud to be here in the first place, if I'm totally honest.

You and Chicago Nobody's debut albums really helped bring the industry back from a sad place. We weren't getting a lot of music and that made me have a sad face for a while. How did it feel releasing your album during that and getting such a wonderful response? It is such a good album! I have two copies!

Savannah: You're such a sweetheart! It was a tough time when there was very little activity, just as a music fan. But I worked very hard on the songs that were on that record and worked with some wonderful people on the record, so for me it was a positive experience, despite what was going on in the industry. It was nice to see the record go down so well, you're always worried until it's out there.

I also hear that you are going to be working on a film! That's super cool! Can you act?

Savannah: Oh, I certainly hope so. It's maybe a little too soon to tell. But yes, I'll be flying out to shoot the movie in a couple of days, it's incredibly exciting to be involved in the film.

Oh, cool! I used to act when I didn't want to go into school, hehe! Can you tell me a little bit about this acting project?

Savannah: Oh, I can't give too much away. Umm, It's called “High Roller” and it's about reaching the heights of the American dream and sort of the shortcuts taken in order to get there. At it's core it's a brutal look at love and excess and just how far you're willing to go to get both. It's gonna be action packed for sure.

You are both very pretty and very talented people with a lot of success. I think you are both really good singers and writers. You are both up for some amazing awards, your latest releases have all done soooo well in the charts. So, before you go, I wanted to know who YOU are both listening to and rooting for.

Savannah: My number one gal' at the moment is Tika Mays. Is she here tonight? I'd love to meet her.
Brandon: I don't always listen to the most modern of music, but again I think Joshua Grimmie is a remarkable talent. I don't know who's performing this evening, but I'm looking forward to seeing the performances.

Do you have any words for the fans before you head on in?

Savannah: They're what we do this for, aren't they? Without them, we'd be nothing. Enjoy your night, this is yours.
Brandon: Enjoy yourselves, stay safe.

Thank you! Have a wonderful night!
UserPostedImage

Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), kandii on 31/08/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#6 Posted : 31 August 2020 03:13:57(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3575 time(s) in 1281 post(s)

La Familia recording artist Jade struts out onto the red carpet looking fabulous in her jacket, shorts and heels.

Stardom Boys walks onto the red carpet and poses for camera's in the moment of their found new stardom.

Trinity Love is posing at the Fan Choice Award's red carpet where they nominated for a 2 awards tonight & performing at Fan Choice Awards. They looking very fierce in their glowing dress.

UserPostedImage
iCandy walk out onto the FCA red carpet and are met with a huge fans. They are all dressed differently and so cute for the night. They're up for FCA Arist To Watch Category.

Paige Wesley arrives at the red carpet & takes a moment to take a few photos, looking gorgeous in her dress.

Mr DJ Hurricane walks out onto the red carpet and poses for the camera's, He wearing a sharp outfits.

Tric-Jam artist Keshia Love walk out onto the FCA red carpet & came out looking like bam. She dressed wonderful for the night.
Before she goes inside an interviewer comes up to her

"Hi Keshia you're looking beautiful tonight love the dress by the way anyway what are you wearing?"

"Aww thanks you & it nice to meet you and to be honest I this dress right here design by the amazing Designer which i can't revel who it was so it best to keep a secret " she laughs

The interviewer laughs along with her "Okay that's fine it best to keep secret so you recently working on your album and your single actually peaked to number 9 how excited were you?"

"Just feel amaze bout how my single went into top 10 which is incredible so i still working on my album "

"You signed to Tric-Jam Records under the Studio60 Records so how are you feeling right now to be signed?"

"Girl It feel amazing to be in Tric-Jam record label & i feel lucky to have amazing team behind me "

"That's great but you name the title for your debut album called "Keshia Is Here"& it slated that album is coming soon but what we really is what behind this album?"

"Oh yeah so what behind this album is that you showing your true self & i love that title because it real me in it so you get what you see so that what behind the album" she smile

"Wow well thank you for your time Keshia it was very nice meeting you and have a good night"

"Aww thanks it was great meeting you too" she smiles then hugs the interviewer before heading over to the crowd

Samantha Stevens makes a surprise appearance on the red carpet, amazing dress. Samantha, is dressed in true super star fashion as she poses for some cameras before going on stage & get ready for her performance at pre show.

UserPostedImage

Midnight20 makes their way out onto the FCA red carpet looking super sharp & poses for the cameras before heading to the inside.

Sophia Delaney looking gorgeous steps out onto the Red Carpet and poses for the cameras & strike the pose.

Christina Moreno looking amazing steps out onto the Red Carpet and poses for the cameras before heading to the back.

Slim Money arrives looking very Gucci. He poses somes for cameras before walking off.

Recording artist Sally Parkwood walk onto the FCA red carpet & pose for camera before she head inside.

Fatima Amari walking very cute outfit wearing design with stuff animal jacket & she even pose with peace signs

Diego Lopez pose for pictures while his Fans screaming at his outfit

Recording Artist David Dankworth is making his way to walk down the red carpet

Recording Artist Ciara Lovett looking fabulous tonight with amazing dress & people started to notice her outfit & she even did a cute pose

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 7 users thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), kandii on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#7 Posted : 31 August 2020 03:16:35(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

Cassie Valentine hits the red carpet and is a surprise to many! When she reaches there, she is a met with a huge reaction from fans and the photographers snapping pictures of her in her white ensemble. She looks absolutely stunning as she stands there to take photos before heading off.

UserPostedImage

Miami hits the red carpet and takes some photos in her very chic outfit.

UserPostedImage

Jay-C, who's nominated for an award tonight hits the red carpet. Instead of wearing a suite, he has a rather casual yet dressy attire. He takes some pictures before heading off into the arena.

UserPostedImage

PROXIMO show up to the red carpet and is met with massive cheers calling their names out. They look super cool and pose for the cameras.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), kandii on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#8 Posted : 31 August 2020 03:18:15(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Karoliena summers
UserPostedImage
first up from the hess clan is also the co-host for the fca's, one karoliena summers. always one to be dressed to the nines,tonight is no different. she's long stated that green is her favorite color and she is rocking it tonight in a sleeveless dress with her ever present opera gloves. she walks and pauses for a few pictures. she doesnt give more of an expression than a bemused smirk. questions are asked,but she doesnt give much of an answer to any of them. "please,i am sorry,but i really must go! any and all questions you have about the show will be answered by watching it. " she tells people politely,but firmly. she scoots away quickly,blowing a kiss before she enters the door for performers.

erica hess

UserPostedImage
up next is arguably the most popular of the hess clan,erica hess. she made the papers this year mainly for being on big brother. a season that started off rather tense when she and her ex were locked in a house together. thanks to other housemates,those hoping for a fight between erica and nichole were blueballed for weeks. erica,never one to wear dresses in the first place,walks down the carpet in a rather plain orange dress. she gives a few lazy spins that cause the dress to fan out slightly and continues to saunter down the carpet. a myriad of questions are hurled at her but she answers only the loudest one. " no. i really don't expect i am going to walk away with any award. and thanks for bringing up that i didnt even win big brother on my second try. fucking stellar. made my night. i am just here to support karoliena and take advantage of the open bar and catering. i may not get an award,but i am taking a doggie bag the size of a buick home with me. so who is getting the real award,i ask you?" she giggles and heads into the building.

Mariko Kobayashi
UserPostedImage
the sister of erica is next. mariko. mariko has been rather low key in her later years. probably the only member of the hess clan that is known more for their music than their personal lives. but being that its been a long time since her last release...there are no questions for mariko as she walks down the carpet. there are a respectable amount of photographs being taken of her,to which she gladly pauses and poses. her red and black dress seems rather informal for the event. but she oozes being comfortable and confident in it,so it bumps the outfit up to acceptable.

erich hess

UserPostedImage
erich has made very good on his earlier tweet to be problematic drunk at the awards. he staggers down the carpet,ricocheting from one barricade to the other. after three voyages from the left side to the right side and back again,he pauses in the dead center of the carpet,wobbling in a most unsteady way. he leans backwards as if he will tumble flat on his back. but at the last moment before the angle became the point of no return,he fell forward. erich did not fall flat on his face though,he tucked and rolled like a human ball before springing to his feet and taking a bow. "try the veal and tip your waitress." he announces in a grandiose tone and enters the building.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 8 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), kandii on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#9 Posted : 31 August 2020 03:22:34(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

TIKA MAYS INTERVIEW

UserPostedImage

Hi Tika! You are looking fabulous tonight. How are you doing?

Tika smiles. "Aww! Thank you, well i doing great i just so excited to be in FCA & I'm wearing amazing green dress which is braless so i feeling excited right now "

You are nominated for a LOT of awards this evening! HUGE awards like "Fan Favourite", "Best Newcomer", "Best Female Act" and more all on your first awards show. That is so cool! How are you feeling about it all?

I feel over the moon right now!

Your very first single, "Ready To Fly", has been nominated twice! Once for "Favourite Pop Single" and the remix with Payton is up for "Best Collaboration". You must be super excited! Payton is one of my good friends. He is so nice to me. What was it like working with him?

it felt like a good vibe with him while working so i glad he had to hop on to my debut single & kick it up the notch so honestly i like this remix than the original one

Speaking of Payton, you recently signed a deal with La Familia. I hope I pronounced that correctly. I'm not too good with French. So how did the signing come about, Tika?

Well i got a call from Payton because to be honest i'm a huge fan of Payton so i was so excited but i have to keep it cool & i was interested to be signed to La Familia as a joint deal so i happy to be in La Familia right now

You've worked with Payton and your latest song features Slim Money and Paige Wesley. Is there anyone else you'd like to work with in the future?

I wanna work with PROXIMO,Orion,Victoria Black,Mercedes,Tisha Jackson,Stephanie Fierce,Joshua Grimmie,Public Warning,Eilidh,LUSH,Chaelin,The Jollies & Sabina

So much has happened to you this year! How has life changed for you in 2020....you know, besides the bad virus and stuff?

Like in overnight it feel like i'm a superstar

And, besides all the success and award nominations, you are also performing tonight! How are you feeling about that?

Oh my god performing at FCA it felt amazing & rehearsal is hard but it turn out amazing

And what can we expect from your performance? Any secrets you can share with me? Hehe!

well i may have some trick up in my sleeve & i have some guests that you may heard of my new song

There are soooo many famous faces here tonight. Is there anyone you're looking forward to meeting or seeing on stage?

I Would definitely would love to see everybody cause everyone look amazing including you

You have had a very successful 2020. Your album charted at #2 and you've had two top 10 singles which is super great! What else do you have planned for 2020? Will we be getting more singles soon?

My plan is recording new tracks for my second album which is coming soon & yes i will releasing another single & i give u a hint. it's either Breakup or heartbreak anthem or good anthem

Thank you, Tika. Enjoy your night and best of luck!

Aww Thank You, You too
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#10 Posted : 31 August 2020 03:23:11(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8682 time(s) in 2724 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Brandon Caulfield arrives at the awards wearing neutral ground colours, more in keeping with his rootsy style as he avoids the traditional black and white tuxedo look or the avant garde appearance. Generally not accustomed to the showy aspect of his career, he stops for a couple of photographs alongside Savannah Haim and takes the time to have quick conversations with a couple of familiar faces before heading inside

UserPostedImage

Savannah Haim opts for a more glamorous look while keeping it relatively simple with a standard black dress and heels, she appears a little more at home in front of the camera's at her very first awards ceremony. She shares a cute moment with Brandon as she spends a little too long chatting to the crowds forming outside before the pair head inside.

UserPostedImage

Orion arrive for their very first awards ceremony and their first ever televised live performance all dressed in sharp black suits, flexing to the waiting crowds with their chains, jewelery and sunglasses. They seem in their comfort zone working the red carpet, laughing and chatting amongst themselves and the waiting crowd.

UserPostedImage

Brianna Harrington makes her mark on the red carpet from the business aspect of the entertainment industry, making her first major public appearance since taking over Studio60. She's dressed in a low-cut white dress and maneuvers her way through the waiting crowd and photographers like a pro. She stops for a couple of short conversations but keeps it friendly and swift before heading inside.

UserPostedImage

Kara Romero arrives wearing a short black diamante dress, she walks through with confidence despite her struggles with the celebrity aspect of her career. She stops for brief photographs before quickly making her way inside the arena.
thanks 7 users thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#11 Posted : 31 August 2020 03:23:40(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Daniel arrives to the event! Waves at fans (if he had any) and continues to admire all the beautiful people in the red carpet.

UserPostedImage

OOC: I hope you guys have a good time! I have to head out for an event!
thanks 7 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#12 Posted : 31 August 2020 03:27:15(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

Mandy Williams arrives at the red carpet wearing her sparkly ensemble. She looks beautifully happy and in tact, posing for the cameras before heading inside.

UserPostedImage

Jerry Holmes, who's nominated for Sexiest Male shows up to the red carpet, smiling for fans. He's ready to take that award home tonight. He looks at the cameras and stands for some snaps.

UserPostedImage

Cristina Lake shows up looking beautifully vintage. She takes a few photos before heading into the arena

UserPostedImage

Suzie Stockholm reaches the Fan Choice Award Red Carpet wearing her pink ensemble. She poses for some pictures. Suzie is up for an award tonight so of course she had to show up. She poses for some pictures before heading off to the back.

UserPostedImage

The very handsome Dennis Show makes his way to the red carpet in his red carpet look. He has a pearly white smile on his face as he poses for cameras.

UserPostedImage

The Best Producer nominated duo, The Wolverines, hit the red carpet looking dapper. They stand there and wait for pictures to be snapped of them for a few moments before heading off.

Edited by user 31 August 2020 07:29:21(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#13 Posted : 31 August 2020 03:30:06(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

EILIDH INTERVIEW

Eilidh arrives looking as gorgeous and doe eyed as ever. She has her face beat to the gods and her hair extensions are perfectly placed giving her a glamourous summertime casual look. Her lavender Christian Siriano bubble dress, which was custom made for her, and her matching faux fur thigh boots give her an innocent yet loveable look. Even though over the summer, Eilidh had given birth to her third child, you almost would never know seeing as she was looking the same as before with her signature thin frame and petite fit. She takes a few pictures before seeing a familiar face in Lincoln Keaton and walking over to him.

Hi everyone! I am here with the lovely Eilidh. Hi, Eilidh!! How are you tonight?

Eilidh: Hi Lincoln! Hi everyone! I am really, really happy to be here! I got to get a new dress but I didn't have to buy it because they said I am a ce-le-brity, celebrity! So I get free stuff sometimes. Isn't my dress so pretty? The boots match too, isn't that amazing?! *Giggles*

I think you are looking very nice but not in that way because I have a boyfriend and his name is Aaron. Who is it that you're wearing?

Eilidh: Oh, I know silly! You are like my friend Dusty! He also likes boys too. I think that is really nice because so do I! I like all people that are nice. Ooh, I am wearing a dress, silly! I just said that. It's Lavender and its called a bubble dress because it looks bubbly at the bottom! And they gave me matching boots but they are so long and hot. I didn't want to wear them but they said it is fashion.

It has been a while since we have seen you. How does it feel to be out tonight with all these people? Are you excited about tonight?

Eilidh: Oh, I haven't seen so many people since we went to Disneyworld! I am excited because award shows are always fun! I get to see people sing up close and sometimes there are snacks! Sometimes there is this weird, white candy that people like to share but Oscar says I shouldn't eat that because its not good so I don't eat it.

So I know that you and Oscar had another baby recently. Are you enjoying the baby? Is he a good baby? I was a good baby.

Eilidh: Uh huh! Our baby is so sweet and Roo and Rocco like being big siblings now! But my manager said I had to lose the baby weight because people wouldn't buy my music anymore if I didn't, and I don't want that. He is very quiet, unlike when Roo and Rocco were babies. They cried so much but he doesn't unless he is hungry or made an accident in his diaper. He sleeps a lot too so we can't play together a lot but since I have two other children, I can play with them when he is asleep!

How are you doing with your reading and writing? Can you do it properly now?

Eilidh: Ah, yes! Thank you for asking. I started getting tutored by someone and now I can read and write all kinds of things. I can even write bad words but I don't like to because they aren't good.

Oh, that is good! I got help with mine too and it is good now. What is your favourite word? Mine is "dollop". It makes me laugh!

Eilidh: Hmm......I like 'wobble' it sounds funny the more you say it! I don't use it a lot but it's funny. Ooh, dollop reminds me of sour cream because of the commercial and it's like "do do do do do a dollop of daisy!"

And with your new writing skills, will you be writing some new music for us?

Eilidh: I get to help this time with my new album so yes! All of my writers say that I am very creative and have a biiiiig imagination so my lyrics can be unique and one-of-a-kind!

Oh yay! I can't wait for that! Can you give me any clues about what your new music will sound like?

Eilidh: I think it is very pretty! It is inspired by the color of my dress! It is a spoiler, as they call it. It is a story about a character that I created and she is like me but she is not real and I am. And she goes through all kinds of adventures and she's like a superhero! Oh! And I think the first song from the album will be released next month, but you didn't hear that from me because it's all top secret.

I really look forward to it because you are a good singer and you have fun songs. What is your favourite song at the minute?

Eilidh: Thank you! I practice every day because my manager says that I could lose my voice if I don't, like how Ariel lost hers because of Ursula but she as silly, she did it for a boy. *Giggles* I want to make a song about kangaroos but my manager said I have to sing about other stuff first. I like to listen to a lot of music but my favorite song is "More Kisses" by iCandy! It has some bad words but its okay because I can just bleep them out in my mind. But the video is very pretty and I wanna dance like them! It's my favorite song! Plus I like to give Oscar lots of kisses! *Giggles*

Before you go, who are you hoping wins awards tonight? I don't think you are nominated for any but that is OK, it doesn't mean you're bad.

Eilidh: Oh, it's okay, I didn't do anything this year! I hope everyone wins because I think everyone worked hard to be here but I hope all of the nice people win because they deserve it. And also I want all of my friends to win too because they are my friends and it would be rude if I wanted them to lose.

Thank you for talking with me! Enjoy your night, Miss Eilidh!

Eilidh: I hope you have fun Mr. Lincoln! Thank you for being nice!
UserPostedImage

Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), kandii on 31/08/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#14 Posted : 31 August 2020 03:32:58(UTC)
Famouss7x7

OOC Posting this for FiveT :)

UserPostedImage

The Jollies arrive on the red carpet. From left to right David, Rose, Fabriano, Natasha and Zafari hear the fans roar as they get out of the car.

Zafari spreads his arm in a friendly playful way at the fans with a smirk, Fabriano just smiles but he always keeps it cool and just looks around controlling himself like a pro. Natasha waves her hand around, she can't contain the excitement while David and Rose make their first public appearence after the difficult recent events, David grieving the loss of Silver Spoons his boyfriend and Rose dealing with an unknown stalker. They try to hide the discomfort, Rose being the one making it more difficult, she just smiles a little shyly and waves her hand around. She's so gentle, but looks slightly cold and off, like she'd better walk away.
David he just looks around pretending to put on his confident look. Hi waves both hands at people and smirks, then a peace V sign and they walk in together to take some group pictures.

"I love you Jollies!!"
"How are you David and Rose??"
"JOLLIES! PLEASE!!"
"Are you excited for tonight, you are performing!"

...So many questions and voices, screams, people. David just lets out a smile. "Watch out for the Jollies and the Self Power tonight." he just says. Rose just smiles at him and Zafari adds. "Watch out ya'll, watch out those wigs". Natasha lets pokes her tongue out and looks a little rocky as she does a horn gesture with her hands.

UserPostedImage

Then Den Walnut manager of The Jollies and ex Titan walks near by calling out the five from behind the scenes and saves them from the big crowd and the screams. It's time they get prepared for the first, big performance...
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), kandii on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#15 Posted : 31 August 2020 03:34:40(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

Dustyn Blue-Conners arrives in a very sharp double breasted suit, in a shade of blue, nonetheless. Always on brand. He is without his bandmates and husband, seemingly wanting to walk the red carpet himself which is a rarity. Even on his lonesome, he is still his giggly, upbeat self. Dustyn is more than happy to smile and stop for the cameras. He jokes with one of the photographers that Dallas is on "babysitting duty".

UserPostedImage

Following the dark blue trend, Joshua Grimmie arrives in a very nicely fitted number. He has his black undershirt unbuttoned at the top, going for a more casual look. He is up for numerous awards tonight and also has a performance in the pipeline. Joshua doesn't hang around for the paps too much, not having a great relationship with them. He smiles and holds up peace gestures but swiftly moves on.

UserPostedImage

Andrea stuns as she waltzes onto the carpet, wearing a gorgeous, flowing black dress that trails behind her and compliments her figure. The singer also has extensions in place, continuing the flowing and elegant aesthetic. It's a much more demure and mature look for the songstress, who usually sports cropped hair and wears very risque outfits. She makes sure to POSE for the cameras.

UserPostedImage

Going for a classy and sharp look, Riley Hamilton arrives in a very smart grey ensemble. He smiles for the photographers and jokes around with some of the photographers, in his usual very welcoming and pleasant manner. Riley makes a remark about changing suits at the last minute as the red one he originally had sent to him "blended into the carpet".
UserPostedImage

Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), kandii on 31/08/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#16 Posted : 31 August 2020 03:37:00(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

DAE HO PARK INTERVIEW

UserPostedImage

Hello! I'm here with Dae Ho Park! Hi, Dae! How are you?

I’m glad to be here. How are you?

I'm really good, thanks! You are looking very handsome tonight but I don't mean that in a rude way because I have a boyfriend and you have a boyfriend. Who is it you are wearing tonight?

[chuckles] Joshua knows I’m handsome. Tonight, I’m wearing custom. The average designer can’t translate what I feel onto thread.

You have very nice hair too. Is that your natural colour? It is super cool!

Haha, you noticed. When I transition, my hair transitions with me. Back then I had orange hair. Orange is optimistic and young, anything goes. A lot has changed since then. Went bald for new beginnings and now I’m honoring my roots. Some might call it my natural color but my aura is limitless.

Awwww, OK. It has been so long since we've all seen you. What have you been up to for these last couple of years?

I’ve been finding myself. Art is like a portal of love. You have to create a loving reality for it to take you somewhere.

Wow those are some fancy words you used!! Can we expect something from you before the year is over?

No. [grins]

It has been like three years since you released your album, "Crash Course Dummy"...and it is STILL in the charts today! How does that feel?

Music is timeless and I’m grateful my fans have kept me afloat for so long. I owe it all to Dae’s Hoes. [Dae looks at the nearest camera and bows] Thank you.

Your boyfriend, Joshua, is up for a bunch of awards tonight and is also performing. How do you feel about that? I bet you're so excited!

You know it. I’m here in total support.

And how are things going with Joshua? It has been quite an eventful year for him.

He is the love of my life. The muse to my music. Nothing can separate us.

Besides your boyfriend, is there anyone else you're looking forward to seeing on stage or hoping wins big tonight?

To be honest, I have no idea what’s going on.

Before you go, is there anything you want to say to the fans who are watching right now?

Ascend. [Walks off]

Thank you for talking with me. I hope you enjoy the show!
UserPostedImage

Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), kandii on 31/08/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#17 Posted : 31 August 2020 03:40:32(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

AARON STYLES INTERVIEW

UserPostedImage

HI MY AARON!! I love you! How are you?!

Hi my love. I’m great! I’m excited to be here tonight, and even more excited to see you here hosting the show. So happy for you, my love!

You are looking very pretty tonight but you always look pretty too. Who is it that you are wearing?

To be honest, I don’t even know babe. You know I’m not too big on the names of what I’m wearing. It’s more or less how if I like it or not. I should know more about that right? *laughs*

You are nominated for some awards tonight, my Aaron! Stuff like "Favorite Actor" and "Sexiest Male"...which I think you should win, hehe! The New Heroes is also nominated for "Favourite Movie". How do you feel about all that?

Haha thank you my love. Honestly, I’m honored to be nominated for any award in any category. It’s been so long since we had an award show so I’m super stoked about that. The Sexiest Male and Favorite Actor are two categories I’m continuously nominated for so that’s just a compliment in itself. Also really happy to be nominated alongside so many great actors and actresses for The New Heroes. Should be really interesting!

Is there an award you really want to win tonight?

If I had to choose...it’d be for Favorite Show or Movie. Filming that movie was a blast and I think it’s one of my best performances to date! Would be awesome to take that one!

You didn't do movies for a bit and then you came back this year to do "SHAKE" which is out on Netflix now. Can you tell the people a little bit about it? I love it but there are some rude words in it, hehe!

I didn’t do movies cause I was busy spending time with you. *smiles warmly*. Shake is a super deep movie where I play as a boy name Ross who’s disabled. Riley plays as Brandon, who's my older brother. But Ross has serious alcohol and drug abuse issues. It’s a story of fight or flight, redemption, love and sacrifice. I don’t want to give so much away to people who may still want to watch it. But if you haven’t, go out and check out shake!

What was it like working with Riley Hamilton? I have met him before and he was nice and has a very deep voice.

Always a great time. We build off of each other. Riley and I have known each other for quite a while so working with him was a breeze. He is also really brotherly, so that made our connection on screen that much better. I’d totally work with him again. And yeah babe, his voice is super deep haha.

Do you think people will start making more movies again just like how everyone is back to making music?

Yeah, totally. I’m hoping so! We need more movies in the world!

And do you have any more movies or projects coming up soon, my Aaron? I already know the answer but I have to pretend I don't.

*Smiles* I think we may have to keep that our alittle secret, right my love? *winks to the camera*

You and your work have been nominated but so has a lot of people for different things. Is there anybody you are supporting and wish to win an award tonight?

I’m hoping to see my friend Riley win something with Weekend. I’m also loving what Nick Urie has done and he’s up for some awards. But everyone really, we all work hard so I think I’ll pretty much be supporting everyone.

It is going to be such a good night! What are you most looking forward to? I am looking forward to hearing the songs and for your award categories, my Aaron.

Thank you my love. I’m looking forward to seeing Karoliena....and Payton up there. I think they should be entertaining. I also can’t wait to see who the secret performers are.

I don't want to let you go but I will see you inside, OK? I hope you enjoy tonight and can we get nuggets after this?

I know babe...I wish I could stay here and host with you but you’ve got a job to do. Nuggets after this and I’ll see you inside. You’re doing amazing. So proud of you!

I love you!
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), kandii on 31/08/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#18 Posted : 31 August 2020 03:49:25(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

The Brooklyn City Divas Dance Team make their first ever red carpet event appearance. With two parents and their coach with them they stand and pose for the cameras. Latrina Robinson then stands with the team for an interview.

Congratulations on your I Wanna Dance Challenge win! How does it feel?
Latrina: We are so overwhelmed with joy. We want to thank PROXIMO and The Fan Choice Awards for this life changing opportunity.

Tell us alittle about your dance team!
We are an all girl competition dance team out from Brooklyn, New York. You know, coming from nothing this is really crazy. We're all so happy right now. Our dance team travels all around the country in different dance battles and now we're here at the damn Fan Choice Awards it's crazy!

Your I Wanna Dance Challenge beat out the rest. Can you tell us what your thought process was going into it all?
Our captain, and she's right here. *Latrina looks at Dominique* is a huge PROXIMO fan so it was her idea. We went into our school gym where we do some performances and rehearse and basically came up with a dance to I Wanna, a song we all honestly love. We incorporated elements of cheer, crump, majorette, jazz and modern dance and ended it off with a death drop. We KNEW the girls weren't gonna do a death drop. The girls slayed. We just didn't know we would win!

You were announced as the winners today but when did you officially find out?
We found out last week and were flown out to Liverpool. We had to keep everything top top secret and thank the lord it wasn't leaked. But yeah, we were contacted and really just couldn't believe it.

So, what can we expect tonight from BCD? Will you be presenting an award or doing something else?

We can't say just yet. We're lucky to even be able to attend so that's just a blessing in itself. But we will see! *smiles*

Again, congratulations and everyone give it up once more for the Brooklyn City Divas Dance team!
Thank you so much!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#19 Posted : 31 August 2020 03:50:55(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Lincoln appears on screen once again, looking very excited. He has an envelope in his hands and is about to reveal the very first award of the night. "Hi everyone!! That was fun doing the interviews. I am doing this now because the man said." Lincoln looks off camera and smiles at this "man", whoever he may be. A producer no doubt. "This is the first award of the night and it is for Favorite Social Media. I like stuff like Twitter sometimes because it is fun but sometimes people say rude words to me and I don't like that." Lincoln furrows his brows and shakes his head. He then smiles from ear to ear as he gets closer to announcing the award. "I'm so excited, I could just scream! I won't though. The nominees are..."

FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA

UserPostedImage

NOMINEES

JOSHUA GRIMMIE
ERICA HESS
BILLY
PAYTON
KAROLIENA SUMMERS

Lincoln pokes his tongue out as he gingerly opens the envelope to reveal the results. "And the winner is...

UserPostedImage

thanks 6 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#20 Posted : 31 August 2020 03:54:44(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

UserPostedImage

The third Weekend member (and now solo star) to arrive is Billy. Never afraid to stand out, he wears a pink suit for the carpet as opposed to the typical black and greys. He doesn't appear to be in the mood to talk. He just poses in his usual effortless manner before heading on into the venue.

UserPostedImage

Victoria Black makes a return to the red carpet, usually avoiding big events like these as she's one of the most private pop stars we have. She sports her original signature long dark hair, having had it lightened for the past few years. She makes it very apparent that her dress has pockets - an often overlooked design in dresses.

UserPostedImage

Jaws DROP as HARD WORKING QUEEN Mercedes actually makes an appearance. The masses doubted she would step foot in Liverpool tonight due to her suffering chronic back pain from carrying all you bitches. In her usual iconic manner, she is giving us nothing yet EVERYTHING at the same time in just her robe, head towel, heels and of course, diamonds, hunnay!

UserPostedImage

Ellie-Grace Summers arrives sporting a new cropped 'do. She'd very much like to speak with the manager. There's no point in even trying after Mercedes though. Good effort.
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC)