logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#1 Posted : 31 August 2020 09:07:12(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Chris: "It's us everyone, welcome to a special Pop culture Catch up on Set! boy I'm excited for this I get to go out in talk and get some reactions. Shit people Izzy! Kai, Ryan, Kidd, Man we where expecting something big but nothing like this. Hats off to everyone. I'm going to be your host for the evening I'm going to be just posting and talking to people live about what we just witnessed while not trying to bother too many people but holy shit, 2020 finally came in with something nice."

OOC: I was going to post a catch up right now and walk about the big thing that just happen with some generic background characters but if anyone else wants to come in and talk you can.

UserPostedImage

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), FiveT on 31/08/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 31/08/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 13/03/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 31 August 2020 09:28:01(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
erich staggers in and looks up at the starbursts hanging from the ceiling. he starts singing "viva las vegas" off key and mostly terrible.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#3 Posted : 31 August 2020 09:30:22(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Daniel walks in with a wine glass in his hands. Looks around and sees no Vine in sight.

"Should be a nice evening!".
Offline freestylechamp  
#4 Posted : 31 August 2020 09:31:13(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Jake and Sarah on the couch "Hey everyone, we been away for a while but what a way for us to return right? Speaking of returns what was your favorite return, Sarah?" "My favorite return was Izzy, of course, she did here thing and it was something people never saw coming it was one of those things that were like a moment in time you have people crying from the joy it was something special. What was your favorite return?" "Coming to the stage for the first time in a long time it was Ryan Ross Hernadez I always like his music and his voice even though I knew he was going to be there unlike Isabel I was really excited to see him return to the stage and now we get to see if he will put out new music because a lot of people what liking what they heard from him even if some of it was covers he has the talent so I think new music will go over well." Tyler shakes he head "I vote for Kidd Amaze, the guy has always been personal but that set was powerful and I like the fact that he didn't sugar coat anything. Yes we had fun and we enjoyed ourselves here but back in America how many more lives are going to be loss to have people say enough is enough. We haven't heard anything from him but Man I'm glad we had that on there."

Chris hold up his hand
UserPostedImage

"That's all I have to say while those guys was nice and all, I get that but Izzy being apart of the show was what made this THE show of the year maybe since 2018. Like it was so surreal to have her here I was having panic attacks with Camillo."

Tyler looked at Chris "Why are you holding his award?" Chris smiled "I need a gavel to interrupt you guys but yeah, Izzy for me and if I had to break the tie I would do that. Isabel's performance took the cake for me but Tyler you watched the best music video Sinner with Tatiana what was it like live." Tyler turned to the screen behind them "Well you want to get my feeling on the the song check this out."

Yo Pop Culture Catch up here and it is about damn time Chris gave up his spot for a black man. All these other people giving up jobs for diversity he can do the same. Well, he didn't he is off doing other stuff and told me to not burn anything down. The guy has blown up to the point that this little show can't hold him, but I'm here Tyler the music review, and based on people votes I doing a review of Gemma Kane Sinner. I also have your girl here go and plug all your stuff.

Tatiyana perks up, smiling. "Hey yall! Its me,y a girl, T, and I have lots of it! You may know me as Tatiyana, something of a rap connoisseur and mess loving instigator, but today I am here professionally to show the range that I have. So, thak you for letting me be on your show and share my wisdom with everyone!" She claps her hands together, patting herself on the back. "Oh and follow me on twitter and instagram @ LegitDontLikeYou"

Today we are going to have a review/reaction. Just to let you guys know I have listened to Gemma songs before and they aren't bad. Pop tunes are infectious and the chorus is easy. I like songs like that but this one, this is a woman's bop. The kind of song a heartbroken maiden puts on to tell her ex that she can do bad all by herself and kicked his ass to the curve. That's not the vibe I got from this. I got was more of an "I'm going to devote my life to making sure you are miserable." that "I'm going to curse you even when I'm dead and gone" vibe. Gemma, you are a beautiful woman there is plenty of fish in the sea and also on apps just waiting to get to know you.

"Right!? But I mean I live for the pettiness. Sometimes you don't want your ex being happy even if he did you wrong in the beginning. You wanna see him SUFFER and I'm already driving that bus, sis. First of all, I did go back and listen to the song. I really enjoyed it, it had like a little dark and lowkey murder vibe but I fuck with it a lot!"

So here she comes and is it me or does these seem like this is someone's imagination going out of control we start off as fire and brimstone as she walks up to the house.

"Okay but bump that, look at Gemma! She looks sickening! That red dress, girl!" Tatiyana cocks her head to the side. "That's how you walk into a house, like you own that! I mean she could own that, I don't know, could be her house, but anyway you know what I mean. She looks so good."

Wait did I just see fucking lighting in the background what the what? Like damn what did this man do, he couldn't have just cheated. I don't think this like of hate comes from just cheating he must of like had sex with everyone in her family Her momma, her cousins, her nieces, her pet. This tome of anger couldn't have gone from anything else, right?

"I mean men...are trash so he probably deserves it. If this song and video is in reference to who we all think it is then," She smirks and chuckles.

Gemma, don't he's an asshole and you know he smashed on that table...is she trying to give the man corona? Yo, this girl is wildin. What did he do to you to pissed you off that bad?

Tatiyana continues smiling, enjoying the scene. "Gemma is bad as hell, I live for this! See that's what I would do. I would literally walk into my exes house and crawl on his table and just serve pure sexiness and make him gag, okay? That's- this is a guidebook yall on how to fuck with your exes mind and we need to all listen for a minute."

So she was watching him all over the house wait this was his house, wasn't it? Was she the villain this whole time? She giving off that crazy chick vibe.

"Sometimes you gotta keep tabs on these men, I told yall they are trash. And look, she was right, he probably did something he wasn't supposed to and now look, she dancing on his table making him get blue balls and all, a true queen."

You know what I realize something I don't think the guy did anything bad, I'm starting to think Gemma went crazy cause the guy was talking to a girl and she had that whole "If you so much as look at another girl I will end you," I'm sure chris fans are single and look at 2d women more then real women. If you find someone that is this attractive and they love the ground you walk on please believe she will drive across the country to cut you if so much as message someone online. it isn't worth it.

"Nah, he obviously did something. No woman is doing all of that for a man who behaved, nu uh. I have a feeling that she is not that super jealous type, she just wants revenge, I mean its even the lyrics, so it's obviously his fault."

Alright I'm going to give the song 4 yanderes out of five what is your score?

"I will give.......a 5/5, only because of the visuals, it helped the song. Without it, maybe a 4 out of 5 but she truly delivered!"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 31/08/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 31/08/2020(UTC), 2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#5 Posted : 31 August 2020 09:32:05(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3575 time(s) in 1281 post(s)
Keshia sit on chair & says " Wow this here look good
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
#6 Posted : 31 August 2020 09:34:03(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Daniel notices Erich and walks over.

"I'm not sure if we have beef or whatever but you deserved that sexy award! All props to you!"
Offline freestylechamp  
#7 Posted : 31 August 2020 09:37:13(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris jeers Erich coming "Booo! Chicago should have won all of the awards like I said." he then laughed

Tyler looked over at Keshia "So what did you think about all the performances"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#8 Posted : 31 August 2020 09:41:07(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Keshia says well there is one of my favorite performance from FCA IS Orion & honestly ya girl was shock about Aubrey appearance at FCA so i was blown away but to be fair all of their performance were great
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline erich hess  
#9 Posted : 31 August 2020 09:42:42(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"im a pork man,myself. both noun and verb." erich says with a knowing nod to Daniel

"i totally agree,Chris!" erica agrees drunkenly. " i mean,cmon. who voted for me,really?! i can think of only one person." erich holds up his trophy and buffs it on his shirt." still,i lost to chicago where it really counted."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
#10 Posted : 31 August 2020 09:44:28(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Daniel giggles at Erich's comment. "Wow! I was not expecting that response" he brings and takes a sip of his wine.

"I honestly feel like a classy cunt with this wine glass" Daniel walks over to the trash can and tosses it.
Offline freestylechamp  
#11 Posted : 31 August 2020 09:46:06(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Jake laughed "Don't feel bad Erich he is still sad that you don't like some of the stuff that he likes." Chris "He is lucky I don't have talent in singing or song writing because I'm petty enough to pull a joshua on stage." Chris said shaking his fist at Erich. which made jake laugh "Shit man, that was WILD and twitter was going crazy over it.

Tyler shook his head Keshia you had a new new single come out what is it like to be here and see all the celebs come out and do there thing. What are some of your plans after this? Tour maybe?

Edited by user 31 August 2020 09:48:02(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#12 Posted : 31 August 2020 09:58:56(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"that wine was innocent!" erich wails david's wine ends up in the trash. "its only crime was being born delicious."

"my god." erich says proudly to chris. "joshua is damned amazing for that. even if he didnt give me any pizza. i want pizza. its a triangle of goodness that i am in need of."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#13 Posted : 31 August 2020 10:01:17(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Jake laughed "Don't feel bad Erich he is still sad that you don't like some of the stuff that he likes." Chris "He is lucky I don't have talent in singing or song writing because I'm petty enough to pull a joshua on stage." Chris said shaking his fist at Erich. which made jake laugh "Shit man, that was WILD and twitter was going crazy over it.

Tyler shook his head Keshia you had a new new single come out what is it like to be here and see all the celebs come out and do there thing. What are some of your plans after this? Tour maybe?

Keshia smile "Well I do have a single coming out in September & after this i wanna go to bed & get some good night sleep but i was like why would i sleeping when i can enjoy this night so yeah well hopefully i can be an opening act because i'm taking a baby step well my own tour not just yet i'm newbie so i have to get used to it just because i have a single that made it to the top 10 but really i just have to stay humble so ur girl have to stay humble
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline freestylechamp  
#14 Posted : 31 August 2020 10:28:08(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris nods "Don't worry I already had uber eats close by to deliver pizza over here. Yall better eat this Pepperoni and like it, How crazy is Joshua for having Steve be a thing and now going to make his own name a verb. You know you are good when you can make verb out of people names. I'm going to try that with a Carl."

Tyler nods "Being humble is always a good thing but you also got to know that it is important to bring that same energy. If you want to be a certain way with your music or your career don't let other people tell you to change. Sure you can listen to it and it fine to have constructive criticism towards you. At the end of the day you are in control of your own career. So plan out how you want it and don't let people move you off what you want.

Chris looks at Tyler "Your such a Carlton." Tyler looks at Chris "Shut up Christopher,"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#15 Posted : 31 August 2020 10:31:51(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Keshia nod agreement with Tyler "Agree but all i wanna know is who got the dress better & who got the worst dress"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline freestylechamp  
#16 Posted : 31 August 2020 11:08:27(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Chris clears his throat "alright, It's time to look at red carpet appearances and talk about who was hot and who was not."

Tyler: "I'm going first it had the best the fan-voted sexiest female and I'm not complaining at all about this one Naomi is hot as hell in this dress oooo wee."

UserPostedImage
Yes very deserving

Sarah: Mmm Nick the suit looks kinda hot, like fussy hot. meh it was not the best looking thing you could have wear

Chris: It looks like he could use it like a blanket.

UserPostedImage
If you look closely at the bottom you can kinda see a wolf's face, and now you can't unsee it.

Jake: Gemma looking classy in this I really like it.

UserPostedImage
Saint's don't be wearing dresses like this but I'm not mad at it.

Tyler: Damn Tatiyana Just Damn
UserPostedImage
You said it too didn't you don't lie

Sarah: Jade You got to do better baby, I know you haven't hit the big money yet but the jacket looks like old news paper you got to come with a dress.
UserPostedImage
Did you think that was a shirt too?

Chris: Trinity Love Killed the stage and kill the red carpet.
UserPostedImage
Look Good, Feel Good.

Tyler: Keshia Looking good on the red carpet girl we see you. strutting aren't ya
UserPostedImage

Jake: I would say something but Christina looks like she has a six-pack

Sarah: I will say it, Christina, more classy this is for an award show not for the beach.
UserPostedImage
Half beach/half punk?

Chris: Slim Money looking like a product placement dang if I knew that I would of gave him money to put an ad on his headband for us.
UserPostedImage
Still going in the nope side but at least your matching?

Tyler: Such of fan of Cassie and girl kills it.
UserPostedImage
Looking like a whole snack

Jake: PRIMXO You guys got up and dress together, since yall are a band I don't mind this
UserPostedImage
Just made the cut on the hot list.

Chris: Remember this is who you guys voted sexiest Male
UserPostedImage
Is this your King?

Tyler: Andrea Looked stunning
UserPostedImage
dress version of the virgin killer sweater?

Jake: Mercedes look like she was getting ready for the shower than the award show
UserPostedImage
Does she think this is home?

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
2001clay on 31/08/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 31/08/2020(UTC), erich hess on 31/08/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#17 Posted : 31 August 2020 11:13:59(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Keshia smile & she snap her finger like a superstar "Yass darling i do strunt but what about Tika i saw that green dress & i telling you that dress look good"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline freestylechamp  
#18 Posted : 31 August 2020 11:18:14(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Tyler looked at it "meh there was a lot of green and white today." Chris "New stuff and speaking of new stuff Keshia your here tell us about La Familia? What's it like over there and have you thought of other places before going over there, did you hear anything from Studio60 which was like The studio if you wanted to be a pop star."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline erich hess  
#19 Posted : 31 August 2020 11:21:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"in my defense, i did a lot of ether before getting dressed." erich says while giving finger guns. " while getting dressed too,now that i think about it. hell.i'm doing it now." erich says while taking out a rag and breathing deeply from it. " wow! so,like i was saying. you cant piss off the top of the cnn tower antennae,but you cant piss through it. its impossible. physics are absolute. even the sexiest man in the world cant work up a stream strong enough to cut steel."

ooc:thanks for the dressed list. a gentleman and a scholar.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#20 Posted : 31 August 2020 11:22:39(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Tyler looked at it "meh there was a lot of green and white today." Chris "New stuff and speaking of new stuff Keshia your here tell us about La Familia? What's it like over there and have you thought of other places before going over there, did you hear anything from Studio60 which was like The studio if you wanted to be a pop star."

Keshia says "Um it not about La Familia but all i hear from Studio60 is about what is my next move of my single & album release so i named the titled of my album is Keshia is Here because i love that title & my interview went amazing so i felt amaze by it
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,