logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline GirlSpice  
#1 Posted : 16 October 2020 19:41:35(UTC)
GirlSpice

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 7399 time(s) in 2464 post(s)
OOC: Uhh, surprise? Great to see so many familiar faces around - new ones too! I'll get round to checking out & commenting on everyone's threads soon. ❤

UserPostedImage

Vanity returns in a surprise comeback to unveil the lead single to her upcoming thirteenth studio album, the title of which is yet to be revealed.

After the release of her last studio album Dominant over 5 years ago now, the pop veteran suddenly disappeared from the spotlight and opted for a life of radio silence, no social media updates and no high-profile public appearances. Fans had even speculated whether the singer had died due to the non-existent communication with her fans through social media channels, and practically no public sightings of the singer had been made. Conspiracy theories swirled online about the singer's disappearance, some claiming she had undergone surgery to change her looks and emigrated to the Carribean, others going as far as to claim she had been kidnapped by the illuminati. It seems the conspiracies surprisingly ended up being false.

In an official statement, Vanity speaks about her return to the music industry and what prompted her to disappear for all those years.

"I'd just like to start by saying to my fans, I love you. I have never forgotten about you and I've thought about you every day since. The sweet messages, the gifts from tour, the memories, those have kept me strong in my darkest hours. This new music that I've been working on will take you on a journey through some of the roughest times of my life. But it's not just about me, we're all going through it in 2020, times are tough and life may feel harder than ever right now. We've lost icons like my sister Stephanie Fierce, we're uncertain when this pandemic will come to an end and the climate is giving our younger generation more anxiety by the day, but it was so important for me to make sure that we can dance through this misery together."

And true to her word, new single "Shock to the System" is an upbeat dance-pop track that details more than just the struggles of love, but becoming vulnerable and intimate with a lover after being a victim of sexual abuse. The lyrical content sees Vanity fighting through her anxieties and personal demons to bare her soul to the deserving person, and while the track's lyrics definitely have a tragic darkness to them, they also show us a softer, more vulnerable side to the pop icon as we see her in perhaps her most exposed state yet.

While it's unclear what Vanity has been keeping busy with since her last studio album, what's certain is the singer's vocal ability hasn't waned at all. Her vocals soar over the synth-heavy pulsating beat and she arguably sounds better than ever. The raw approach to the vocal production contrasts with the use of vocoder in the bridge and the song's computerised beat. Throughout, we can really hear the fragility and power in her voice; the sound of her trademark strong, bold vocal tone sending us right back to the years when she dominated the airwaves.

"Shock to the System" is just the beginning of a whole new era for Vanity. Stay tuned!

"Shock to the System"

Sounds like:

If I told you I'd been stolen
Would you view me as broken?
Don't wanna talk too much
Yet I wanna reveal it all
(It's a shock to the system)
Irresistible, yet so much fear
Shackled by the weights of the past
So close and yet so near
If only you could see through this looking glass

Shock me hard 'til I forget the pain
(Electricity overflow)
Just want your love running through my veins
(Don't let the power run low)

Heartbeat-beat-beat won't beat quietly
Anxiety's rattling the cage, but I
Try not to let the demons tie me down, cause I
Just wanna be open for you, tonight
I try not to play the victim
You're like a shock to the system
Didn't think I'd open the gates to my prison
But you're like a shock to the system

So kiss me like it's gonna last, no, no, don't go too fast
Suffocate these undying flashbacks
It's nothing but a glitch in the system
So don't flip the switch, I'm ready
Want your shades of reds over my darkest blues
I just wanna be healed for you
Can't see my pain, but my scars are true
You just gotta see things from my point of view

Shock me hard 'til I forget his name
Then I'll comeback on the radio
Can't lay here tainted in his shame
I think there's something you should know
Time and patience, love and guidance
Means more than the fame and diamonds
Shock me hard 'til I feel the same
I'll be the idol that you wanted

Shock me to the heart, shock me to the core
Shock me to the soul, harder than before
Until it's just you and me
Electric intimacy
Until it's just you and me
Electric intimacy

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 15 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
2001clay on 16/10/2020(UTC), Andre Gandra on 16/10/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 16/10/2020(UTC), BrownSugar on 16/10/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 16/10/2020(UTC), erich hess on 16/10/2020(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/10/2020(UTC), Welat65 on 16/10/2020(UTC), FiveT on 16/10/2020(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 17/10/2020(UTC), PANIC! on 17/10/2020(UTC), C4AJoh on 17/10/2020(UTC), Atonic Records on 17/10/2020(UTC), chaotic_princess on 17/10/2020(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 24/10/2020(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#2 Posted : 16 October 2020 19:44:42(UTC)
2001clay

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 3575 time(s) in 1281 post(s)
Tika Mays: Love this song it has some amazing catchy tune

OCC: Nice Job
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 16/10/2020(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3 Posted : 16 October 2020 22:42:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Erica: *narrows eyes* in this world of deep fakes and deeper cakes I am supposed to just believe this is vanity? Fuck no. It's 2020 and I trust no one.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 16/10/2020(UTC), GirlSpice on 17/10/2020(UTC)
Online BrownSugar  
#4 Posted : 16 October 2020 23:25:27(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Dustyn: OMG Queen of shocking the system!! This is just so unexpected! What an absolute banger. I'm so happy that you're back. You've always delivered such finely crafted pop songs and this is no exception. I can't wait to hear what else you have in store. I'm sure you have so many stories to tell.

OOC: Welcome back! Like Dusty said, this is so unexpected! Great to see you on here again. You have been missed!
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 17/10/2020(UTC)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#5 Posted : 16 October 2020 23:43:28(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

Daniel: One thing I've always admired about you is your ability to really push the boundaries when it comes to fashion and pop music lyrics; even when your draw it back with simplicity. You were greatly missed and "Shock To the System" really will speak to so many people; especially those dealing with a similar experience.

Your kind words of Stephanie Fierce are greatly appreciated! We are so excited about your new album! We know Stephanie Fierce would of enjoyed this amazing bop! - Management of Stephnie Fierce

Stephanie Fierce (From Pop Heaven): YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BITCH!

OOC: I remember when I first started the game here and I barely knew how to write a proper sentence in English lol but you welcomed me with open arms and even showed me the ropes <3 I really was hoping to see you when I came back and was sad to see you had been gone for a while so it's nice to see you back in action! Life is so different for so many of us today; especially now with the pandemic taking place. So I'm glad to see you're still with us here on planet Earth <3

On to the RP - Lyrically you never disappoint. Enjoyed the song; really felt like I was listening to a new Vanity single and not the sound a like artist. Love that you used an instrumental for the sound a like so we can sort of imagine Vanity singing it; which tied it all together very well!
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
Offline FiveT  
#6 Posted : 16 October 2020 23:58:48(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
Den: This day... Makes history wow! Vanity the industry missed you and this is a proper comeback.

OOC: Hi! I'm so happy to see you back!! The way you RP and embrace others was always so pleasing. I missed you ThumpUp

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari 👩🏾‍🦲, Rose Hemsworth 👩🏻‍🦰, David Hernandez 👱🏻, Natasha Stanovski 👧🏻, Fabriano Galore 👨🏻

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 1 user thanked FiveT for this useful post.
Offline freestylechamp  
#7 Posted : 17 October 2020 01:17:50(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Chris: 2020 has been the embodiment of a sour patch commercial. I mean this year has been awful like really but we have seen some shocking returns and just some good ass music after a slow year last year.

OOC: This is quite a shock to the system, so happy to see this here welcome back!

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
Offline GirlSpice  
#8 Posted : 18 October 2020 05:47:56(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Tika Mays: Love this song it has some amazing catchy tune

OCC: Nice Job

OOC: Thank you! :)

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
Erica: *narrows eyes* in this world of deep fakes and deeper cakes I am supposed to just believe this is vanity? Fuck no. It's 2020 and I trust no one.

Vanity: To be honest, Erica... I wouldn't believe it myself. The conspiracies continue.

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Dustyn: OMG Queen of shocking the system!! This is just so unexpected! What an absolute banger. I'm so happy that you're back. You've always delivered such finely crafted pop songs and this is no exception. I can't wait to hear what else you have in store. I'm sure you have so many stories to tell.

OOC: Welcome back! Like Dusty said, this is so unexpected! Great to see you on here again. You have been missed!

Vanity: Dustyn! Thank you, darling. There could be 100 people in a room and 99 don't believe in you, but one... *cough* well, what I'm trying to say is, if just one person likes it, aka you, this has been worth it. Thanks for being such a doll. ❤

OOC: I like to surprise! Haha. Thank you! :)

Originally Posted by: stephaniewazhere Go to Quoted Post

Daniel: One thing I've always admired about you is your ability to really push the boundaries when it comes to fashion and pop music lyrics; even when your draw it back with simplicity. You were greatly missed and "Shock To the System" really will speak to so many people; especially those dealing with a similar experience.

Your kind words of Stephanie Fierce are greatly appreciated! We are so excited about your new album! We know Stephanie Fierce would of enjoyed this amazing bop! - Management of Stephnie Fierce

Stephanie Fierce (From Pop Heaven): YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BITCH!

OOC: I remember when I first started the game here and I barely knew how to write a proper sentence in English lol but you welcomed me with open arms and even showed me the ropes <3 I really was hoping to see you when I came back and was sad to see you had been gone for a while so it's nice to see you back in action! Life is so different for so many of us today; especially now with the pandemic taking place. So I'm glad to see you're still with us here on planet Earth <3

On to the RP - Lyrically you never disappoint. Enjoyed the song; really felt like I was listening to a new Vanity single and not the sound a like artist. Love that you used an instrumental for the sound a like so we can sort of imagine Vanity singing it; which tied it all together very well!

Vanity: Daniel! I know both you and me can appreciate a good pop beat, but I'm glad you really listened to the lyrics and understood where I was coming from with this one. And psssst, my senses are tingling and telling me I maybe made Stephanie proud with this one! ❤

OOC: Aww, thank you D: that's so sweet & it was a real surprise to see you around here still as I know you come and go! Hope you're also staying safe & hoping to see more of your crazy self & lyrics now that I'm around!

Originally Posted by: FiveT Go to Quoted Post
Den: This day... Makes history wow! Vanity the industry missed you and this is a proper comeback.

OOC: Hi! I'm so happy to see you back!! The way you RP and embrace others was always so pleasing. I missed you ThumpUp

Vanity: I tried, darling. After being away for so long, it's hard to know when the right time is, or if there'll ever be a right time. But I'm so happy to be back and kind words like your own make me think now was the perfect time. Kisses. ❤

OOC: Aw, that makes me happy :) thank you and so good to see you around here too, it's been years!! Hoping to see lots more. :)

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Chris: 2020 has been the embodiment of a sour patch commercial. I mean this year has been awful like really but we have seen some shocking returns and just some good ass music after a slow year last year.

OOC: This is quite a shock to the system, so happy to see this here welcome back!

Vanity: So true, Chris. At such a chaotic, depressing, stressful time in all our lives, at least we have good ass music to fall back on. Happy to be contributing to the onslaught!

OOC: Waves! Thanks a lot, good to see you here too. :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 4 users thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
2001clay on 18/10/2020(UTC), freestylechamp on 18/10/2020(UTC), FiveT on 18/10/2020(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 29/10/2020(UTC)
Offline Andre Gandra  
#9 Posted : 18 October 2020 07:35:25(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie Lena: I don't know what have you been through for the past five years but by the lyrics of the track I can tell that despite the situation you were intensely living the moment, that's for sure. I love the way you play with words in your songs: "a shock to the system, a glitch to the system, electric intimacy" these lines all sort of match perfectly to the topic of the track. You have always been such a huge inspiration for me. One more thing, the theories about your silence are so versatile, the only think people thought about me was that I had bankrupt LOL.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 18/10/2020(UTC)
Offline Atonic Records  
#10 Posted : 18 October 2020 17:54:05(UTC)
Atonic Records

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2278 time(s) in 613 post(s)
Uphoria: We all have been a fan of you since you took over the pop scene! We never thought we would have the opportunity to tell you how much of an impact you had on all of us individually to pursue music! This song is truly a shock to the system; we love the lyrics, the synths, and the banging beat! You have always been a musician that has pushed boundaries, and we're so happy that you're back!

OOC: OMG, I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE BACK! YOU LIT RALLY MADE ME SHOOT HIGHER WHEN WRITING LYRICS AND I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THE ROLL OUT YOU DO FOR YOUR ARTIST! HAPPY YOU ARE BACK, LUV!
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked Atonic Records for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 18/10/2020(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#11 Posted : 18 October 2020 20:01:29(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: Andre Gandra Go to Quoted Post
Magie Lena: I don't know what have you been through for the past five years but by the lyrics of the track I can tell that despite the situation you were intensely living the moment, that's for sure. I love the way you play with words in your songs: "a shock to the system, a glitch to the system, electric intimacy" these lines all sort of match perfectly to the topic of the track. You have always been such a huge inspiration for me. One more thing, the theories about your silence are so versatile, the only think people thought about me was that I had bankrupt LOL.

Vanity: Thank you for taking the time to really listen to the words, darling. I wouldn't believe for a second you're bankrupt with all the sandwiches you had in your video! ❤

Originally Posted by: Atonic Records Go to Quoted Post
Uphoria: We all have been a fan of you since you took over the pop scene! We never thought we would have the opportunity to tell you how much of an impact you had on all of us individually to pursue music! This song is truly a shock to the system; we love the lyrics, the synths, and the banging beat! You have always been a musician that has pushed boundaries, and we're so happy that you're back!

OOC: OMG, I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU ARE BACK! YOU LIT RALLY MADE ME SHOOT HIGHER WHEN WRITING LYRICS AND I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THE ROLL OUT YOU DO FOR YOUR ARTIST! HAPPY YOU ARE BACK, LUV!

OOC: You're so sweet ^^ thank you so much! Glad to see you around!
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
thanks 1 user thanked GirlSpice for this useful post.
Andre Gandra on 18/10/2020(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#12 Posted : 20 October 2020 03:57:55(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Serenity: It is SO good to hear your voice again. This year has just been one of the best music wise. You have not lost a beat, amazing vocals and powerful message! Welcome back, Queen.

OOC: Nice to see you back! :)
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 20/10/2020(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#13 Posted : 20 October 2020 04:16:14(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Serenity: It is SO good to hear your voice again. This year has just been one of the best music wise. You have not lost a beat, amazing vocals and powerful message! Welcome back, Queen.

OOC: Nice to see you back! :)

Vanity: I have to agree, this year has been insane for the music industry and I think it just shows just how many of us turn to music in times of crisis. Thanks for being such a doll, Serenity. ❤

OOC: Hi love!! Great to see you here too, you always inject so much life into these forums. :D
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
RoseJapanFan on 20/10/2020(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#14 Posted : 21 October 2020 12:37:37(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1064 time(s) in 342 post(s)
RadioVine: See I remember these days of me livin up in LA always hearing your own Devine music darling- you are the muse baby! My muse! And this shit here is what I’ve always dreamed of bitch. Let’s the games begin baby.
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 1 user thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 21/10/2020(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#15 Posted : 29 October 2020 04:15:16(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
RRH: I am shook, as the kids say these days, no pun intended. For every shitty, weird, nonsensical thing that has occurred this year, it is wonderful to see artists such as yourself returning to the scene and making such an impact from that first note. Your voice is still one of the best in music, your lyrics potent and hard-hitting. This song is amazing. I love the contrast of this heavy subject matter you are discussing going with such an upbeat dance track. Welcome back and I can't wait to hear what else you're cooking up in the studio.

OOC: Great to see you around here again! As everyone has already said, your writing is still top-notch and easily some of the best I've seen. I am still jealous of your mad photoshop skills too, haha.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 29/10/2020(UTC)
Offline GirlSpice  
#16 Posted : 29 October 2020 08:48:03(UTC)
GirlSpice

Woman
United Kingdom

Originally Posted by: RadioVine Go to Quoted Post
RadioVine: See I remember these days of me livin up in LA always hearing your own Devine music darling- you are the muse baby! My muse! And this shit here is what I’ve always dreamed of bitch. Let’s the games begin baby.

Vanity: Thank you my darling! Always happy to create music to play as the soundtrack to your crazy life. ❤

Originally Posted by: PANIC! Go to Quoted Post
RRH: I am shook, as the kids say these days, no pun intended. For every shitty, weird, nonsensical thing that has occurred this year, it is wonderful to see artists such as yourself returning to the scene and making such an impact from that first note. Your voice is still one of the best in music, your lyrics potent and hard-hitting. This song is amazing. I love the contrast of this heavy subject matter you are discussing going with such an upbeat dance track. Welcome back and I can't wait to hear what else you're cooking up in the studio.

OOC: Great to see you around here again! As everyone has already said, your writing is still top-notch and easily some of the best I've seen. I am still jealous of your mad photoshop skills too, haha.

Vanity: Equally great to see you, and better yet, hear you back on the radio with brand new material and sounding better than ever, darling. Here's to many more years of great music from the two of us old timers, let us fucking pray it doesn't go on long enough to need the dentures and zimmer frames.

OOC: I feel rusty with my writing! I'll get there. Thank you very much for the kind words. :)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

ACTIVE:
Vanity x Nadia Berry
PANIC! on 29/10/2020(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#17 Posted : 31 October 2020 20:32:12(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8682 time(s) in 2724 post(s)
Cara Zayn: All these returns this year have been so good to see, but this may just be my favourite one. What you bring to this industry is so irreplaceable and it showed when you weren't around, it's more than just pop music or an anthem to dance to. It's art at it's very highest form and I thank you for it. Lyrically and musically this is of the highest standard and that damn chorus. I'm pretty sure it's a chorus worthy of reviving the dead, I wouldn't be shocked if it happened. I'm done fangirling now. Just thank you!

OOC: Great to have you back, your lyrics always were insane. This is no exception! :)
thanks 1 user thanked C4AJoh for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 31/10/2020(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#18 Posted : 03 November 2020 14:25:40(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
OOC: TALK ABOUT SHOCKING THE WORLD. Girl, when I saw this RP was posted I was SHOOK. What a damn comeback, the way you posted the RP out of nowhere truly “shocked the world” and I love everything about this. The release, artwork, backstory, lyrics, and sound alike. You are one of the legends of trsg and I remember being inspired by all your work back in the days and it helped me grow as a RPer myself. It’s just so good to see you back doing it up! These lyrics are wonderful I must say. But what do we expect (; amazing jobs as always and happy you are back x
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 04/11/2020(UTC)