logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline freestylechamp  
#1 Posted : 01 January 2021 14:54:36(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Yes, yes that is right I went through all the songs posted in the year 2020 and ranked all of them by my own metric. Am I going to miss a few of them, it's very possible because people also post on websites like Soundcloud, Youtube, their own website. But I went through over 100 songs/albums/streaming sites and compiled a list of those songs in a google slide and went through all of them giving it a ranking of 1*(star) to 10*(stars) Spoilers nobody got a 10 or a 1, cause I'm a stiff judge.

UserPostedImage

Read Hards Down and out 7*
Foreshadowing what the year was going to be like dark and depressing but it gets better if you keep pushing. You know what you get when you listen to a Read Hards single.

Barbie Doll Shut the Fuck Up 6*
Indie Pop isn't my thing, but I been looking at it as music for moods and if that is the case there is a space for this song and I can see it being played in the background. Radio censored version is something that you will catch yourself singing without knowing.

UserPostedImage

Billy Attention 9* Sultry, hot, dripping with sex appeal. If you want to have a song play in the background to get you ready to put the moves on someone you would want to listen to this. Vocals played in earphones could turn things hot and heavy quickly (Recommended)

The Torchlight Revival 1937 5* the Debut E.P. from a new rock band has some talent there, I can get with the storytelling but I also know I'm not the target audience for it. Favorite song from the EP Tell 'em Song about moving out and getting stuff done in your life going through rough patches but having to tell people back home you are doing better. Interested to see what they do next.

Amy-Jayne Tick Tock (Ft. Cameron Jacobson) 5* Amy-Jayne Tick tock single is okay, Round this time there wasn't a lot of new music so her return was well received, I do like her voice and personality, I would have liked to hear this song by herself and have a guest feature on a remix. Not saying that Cameron sounds off but it comes in a way that slightly throws me off.

UserPostedImage

Ellie-Grace Summers Monday's Love 6* I'm not a big fan of these types of love songs but the pop/techno/disco in the back makes this better for me. I liked other songs on her album MANTRA better but I can see why this was picked.

Public Warning Ache & Breathe 4* I don't like the music picked for something that talks about relationships the production really takes away what would be a decent song. While Ellie's production was able to pull me in Public Warning music pushed me away.

Stefani Vola Problems 8* Productions make a difference. it doesn't take long for you to bop your head and tap your foot to this song and vocals wise Stefani has the abilities to fill in with the music to makes this enjoyable. I would put this on my playlist anytime and not worry about what setting I'm in. (Recommended)

Nick Urie Cupid 7* Nick can sing play music and with this the beginning of his rollout for his EP "The First Time" this is a good intro. High school feeling to it.

Public Warning A moveable Feast 5* Some song on this debut album is catchy and Beau can really do well with his vocals. You can tell that this was independently done with some choices in production and not enough separations of voices. You can come away thinking that this is Beau and friends and not Public Warning. Beau is a talented singer but the others can sing as well and aren't just there for harmony. Favorite song Pillow talkin Classic see a girl and try to get the girl.

UserPostedImage

Read Hards - California Streaming 7*
The album for the ever consistent Read hards from serious to playful album is underrated and should be talked about more, a guilty pleasure of mine is listening to their songs. favorite song Takin' out the Trash We all know that girl that is so in love that she doesn't know the guy is a piece of shit. The feels for this hits.

The Torchlight Revival- Jukebox Casanova's -6* it's decent from the ep that came out earlier in the year. Radio and spin-friendly, while personally like other songs this was a safe radio choice and it is catchy enough to make people want to look them up.

Johnny Carter - Back That Up 5*
Johnny is signed to Just Record Records which has the door opens to all kinds of acts but there is a hip-hop flair with TJ Cousins AKA Kidd Amaze running it. Johnny trying to go for a trap sound and it is different, but I like his pop stuff better. I'm not saying it is wrong to experiment with different sounds and not be put in a box but the lyrics seem to have more of a pop feel to them.

Brandon Caulfield - Straight On Out 6*
This song is what it is a song about moving on and knowing that a relationship is over the guitar throughout is nice and it something that you put on when you are in "that" mood.

Deneil -Whistlin 8* (Recommend) Straight out the gate the productions throws me off. the music seems like a throwback and Deneil heavy on the accent in this song. I don't know why I like this song when you break it apart but together the song "hits different", I hate I had to say that to describe this song.

Cinzia x Sabina Strength 8* (Recommend) two talented singers on a good clean beat, if you listen to this song once the hook will be stuck in your head for at least the next few minutes.

Stephanie Fierce Psycho Love 8* (Recommend)
Credit miss Fierce with the vocals here that give this song a higher score than just the music. The music is alright but how her voice fills in brings it up a notch.

The Harlots - None Given
7* The project is short but it is interesting. I'm a fan of off the wall stuff so this is right up my alley. Favorite Song Just the frosted tip. Nothing like expressing your love to Guy Fieri food town is already great.

UserPostedImage

Cristina Lake Show Your Scars 9* (Recommend) When you have a voice like Cristina you don't have to do much, the guitar, a drum. Simple, great songwriting, and a killer voice and you have one of the best songs of the year.

The JOLLiES - Meet Me At Soda Pop 6* Poppy, bubbly, what you expect when you drink a soda. Has the feels of an old school meets new school vibe.

Chicago Nobody -Bubblegum 7* The production is crazy and the Chicago has put some flair in the vocals. It is really just too busy sound-wise for me to really hear what he saying. The music at times overtakes his voice but this is a good song no less.

Tika Mays Ready to fly 5* Debuts goes this is pretty standard nice club beat to get people to listen. This goes to the clubs and bars to get your name out there her album Strictly Business coming up later people will be interested knowing "Oh that's the song."

Den - Uncover it 5* I don't know about this being "controversial" A song about past relations and what it was really like with the ex. This might have been dark and edgy if Joshua didn't do what he did. Points for having a flow towards the end.

Diego Lopez Goodbye 5* another sad love song, Diego has a soothing voice and this is okay for what it is, a debut single.

Joshua Grimmie Surprise 8* (Recommend) While the song is in a few places vague like the Uncover it single from Den, it is also straight to the point. "Fuck 'em" mentality that you feel instead of the soft wistful melody of Den.

Payton Goofy 7* Payton has made a name for himself as that braggadocious rapper. Some get rubbed the wrong way but you can't deny the skill and talent and this song is one of those where you listen and nod your head to it.

Stephanie Fierce Lost in Electronica Album 8* (Recommend) for those that don't know disco is dead. Sorry to be the keeper of bad news, I mean is it really dead if it has grown to be something different, Still Stephanie takes on this retro disco, house, the vibe is interesting and it is a welcome to see that a lot of effort as gone into this. Give it to the person in your life that hated the disco fact so they can rub it in my face. Favorite song psycho love

Sabina- Electroheart album 8* pop beats and good vocals plus some features that really enhance the project without taken away from the main singer. Great work was done on this, favorite single I'm surprised myself but Get Outta the way is a great track.

Tika Mays Strictly Business album 6* You know Tika has the making of a star. She has a good work ethic and you see it later but she is a hard worker and talented. For a debut album, it was a good intro. favorite song Could & Couldn't Do. I like the product and like the lyrics for this one personally.

Tisha Jackson, It's My House 8* (recommend) I actually had to pull the dictionary out for this one to find out what "parvenus" mean but bold, proud, has a dignity to it. great song.

Kara Romero Cruel as shit 6* Talks about broken hearts and the bad relationship was heavy this month but instead of the typical let's break up, let's say in this fucked up relationship cause this was what I wanted and I refuse to give up. A lot of people feel that way.

UserPostedImage

Tika Mays Ready to fly Remix 7* The beat was the same but there is a featured artist Payton and he does bring that swag to it.

Public Warning Art of Letting Go 3* I'm not a fan of slow songs like this One voice outshine again and the music seems to drag on for me. Didn't like it.

Paige Wesley Dirty 5* I like those strong vocals and this is DJ's hurricane debut as well Production-wise props to the DJ.

Diego Lopez Long Time Progress 6* this is a decent duet, I can see this as a nice single to do for award time. The falsetto is a little high for me but it was not too hard.

Kara Romero The Therapy Sessions EP 8* (Recommend) This ep lyrically wise the best I heard all year it is no wonder she won for Best Female Artist. harsh, gritty, cold reality. Favorite song Regrets

Read Hards - Not on my watch Taking out the trash 7* I don't really like the taking out the trash but Heidi is hiding something is a song that I vibe with on a personal level.

Nick Urie Cliche Love *6
Cliche is about right with this. Urie can sing, we know he has talent but this doesn't blow my socks off. Production is alright but not great or pulls me in.

Samantha Stevens - Give me everything 6*
This has a flare to it but this is a good start nothing too flashy but is talented nonetheless.

Nick Urie -The First Time 7* There is a pop icon in here somewhere, and I can hear flashes of great talent when listening to this, It's good but I feel like this is scratching the surface of something better. I hope that as time goes by this was the weakest album Nick will do so part of this grade is projecting into that could be Favorite song: Skin sounds funky and good lyrics but I would have liked this even more if this was a house remix with beat switch-ups and beat drops.

Teethdevoursnake - Abhorrent Carnivore 6* Sick beat, I been listening to pop music a lot so this comes in and back you bang your head with your fingers up. More, please.

The Jollies - Squad Goals 6* Ah more pop music, okay, it was fine. There was one song that I really like that I like to imagine a grandpa and grandma put on and they start dancing to it. Album has something for the whole family. Favorite single: Emotions in the moonlight, listen to it and close your eyes tell me who do you see dancing to this.

Silver Spoons - New Thang 7* Before you can see his cheeks in the photo you can hear his cheeks on the radio. I really like this, the music was funky and it was a whole vibe. Good Job mister cheeks.

UserPostedImage

Tika Mays - I wanna Love you More 7* The music video was nice and slick, I'm always impressed when people put out nice visuals, I guess this was the month for that?

iCandy- Crazy Shit 6* I remember that there were a lot of k-pop groups and acts, well iCandy is here and this was good.

Trinity Love - I ain't Know You (Like That) 8* (recommended). It has been a minute since I recommended something but like all-girl groups, you need to hit it off with a bang and this was a bang with the music to vocals and music video, Shades of SYNCO and GirlSpice.

Gemma Kane Sinner 8* (recommended) Gemma has been consistent with her work but this feels big a special for her return, lyrically great and the video sets this over the top. This is starting off strong.

Chicago Nobody Feat Suzie -Sticky'n'sweet 7* Still not much of a fan of Suzie, but it works in this context. Chicago is coming in with a vibe and Suzie fits that vibe and he carries the single.

The Jollies - Emotions in the moonlight 7* my favorite single off their album, I just like the mood and the music and it gets me to dance.

Kara Romero Are We One Feat. Jay-C & Stephanie Fierce 8* (Recommended) Oh okay we are getting deep, political, and questioning government sign me up.

Orion- Fuck me Over 9* (recommended) This top the charts for a reason I like Kara Romero EP and Orion was a big part of that project and this single shows that they have talent more than I can hold. Super excited.

Trinity Love Crazy Horse 7* This album is a mixed bag I either jam on the song like "I got it going" or I don't like it at all "Good man" Some of the songs will be on my playlist.

Stardom Boys- I do 7* the beat is nice the boys sound well. For a debut, this was pretty polished.

iCandy More Kisses 9* (Recommended) come for the song stay for the visuals. the music video is stunning a sight behold. If you don't do anything else watch the music video and you will not be disappointed.

Keshia Love - I have to let you go 6* it was fine, kind of generic, it's going to be hard to follow iCandy up and this was fine, that's it.

The Stat Nerds 8* (Recommended) Hi boys, fancy meeting you guys here, just sneak in and drop a banger I see. Such good chemistry

Nichole Shade - Die Kicking 9* (Recommended) first off I'm shocked Nichole pick something Funky? and the indie-pop fusion of this blew my mind seriously. This was like a scary good combo.

Ada- I'm Yours 6* Meh, Kind of a let down next to Nichole. it's typical so it isn't that bad it is what I expect. It was just a tough act to follow for real.

Johnny Carter Feat Deneil Take It Home 6* It's fine, I'm not spoiled and needed to take a break. Deneil brings a nice addition and Johnny has a smooth sound with the beat. It just doesn't Pop but it isn't bad.

Blake - Rewrite 5* If you just read the lyrics this is a more enjoyable experience, but listening to the music feels off. Blake has a talent for songwriting but I question his choice of music, like Roses, HARD pass. He doesn't have the chops to do other things besides pop music. Favorite Song. Fixer upper Pop and R&B this is your bread and butter keep it here.

Brandon Caulfield When the Fire goes out 6*- I imagine him coming out with a guitar singing this in my opinion the better between the two but it the same old thing.

Brandon Caulfield Sunday Night Blues 6* Meh blues feels to it but it around the same subject matter Bad relationships. The weaker take of it.

Orion - Make America Breathe Again 8* (Recommended) Finally a change-up from relationships songs, I'm all for it. Sadly, someone tell Boa that change is going to come someday but that day isn't coming around that corner any time soon.

Proximo I wanna 8* (Recommended) I'm a sucker for good dance tracks. This single got everyone dancing and for good reason, the boys are back, and there looks like boy's bands come in with some music this year.

Read Hards Trojan Horse 7* I don't really like the lead single, being honest, he doesn't have the same tongue in cheek that I'm used too but ICU I like.

Trinity Love Make it right 7* Like I said Crazy horse was a mixed bag but the pick a good one for the promo track. Good Job team!

Vara Gallo - Princess 8* (Recommended) If there was ever a song that girls were going to catch on to, That "I'm a bad bitch," anthem of 2020 it would be this one. This might have more ego bragging and self-promoting than any rap song out there.

UserPostedImage

Sophia Delaney -Just Friends 6* I can put it in the background but nothing to pull you in a passable debut.

Blake - Feel 5* Didn't like it on the album didn't like it as a single.

Stephanie Ortiz- Free to Love 6* I'm sure people looked at this as a win for anyone to love anyone, but I'm sure lots of groups that were unintended to play this song as a rallying cry. the song itself is okay.

Sliver spoons Break Your Back Ft. XXX 6* Umm I don't know if this is a serious song you play to get in the mood, of something you just throw on in gentlemen clubs. Seems like mood music but don't listen to the lyrics too closely. I had to and got the weirdest boner.

Nadia Berry Back to Me - 8* (Recommended) another love song, why am I giving this one a good score, music, vocals, and talent that's why. This song is more about a focus on oneself then "He did me wrong time to get back at him"

Christina Mereno Amor Me More 6* Alright lesson time, Christina is okay for a listen but this doesn't grab people to make them interested in your future works.

Read Hards - the Queue at Arby's is too long 7* Some unreleased tracks, some off the wall songs. I enjoyed this.

DJ Rashai -1001 Nights ft. Deneil, Payton & Zafari 6* This is one of those "DJ put us together on a song and mixed it together" I don't think we had stuff like this before but it is decent. For his part, he did great picking something that the artist can vibe with.

Paige Wesley - Good Lover 6* powerful vocals is becoming a trend of hers and I like this song better the last one was kind of a club hit but this one has more depth to me, I was looking for more than just strong singing ability, we have great singers here, you have to bring something else to the table and good songwriting helps that.

Nichole Shade- Anymore 7* First of all it was going to be hard top die kicking personally my favorite song was of right now from Nichole, but this song the frame and the emotion when you hear it. Props to you Nichole.

Billy - Gemini 6* I was expecting a shift in production when talking about Gemini for those two sides of the same coin, but nope this was billy saying "I'm a player I just crush a lot" "don't hate the player hate the game" Solid.

Samantha Stevens - Burning Up 6* This beat goes hard with a middle eastern vibe and Samantha coasts through it. There parts I don't know what she is saying, but I vibe to it.

Tika Mays - I don't Need You 6* Listened to this on the album it was alright. It wasn't my favorite song but I know a radio song when I hear it.

Diego Lopez Get it Up (Pon De Replay) Ft. Slim Money 7* hype dance music. No relationship feels, no getting over hard break, simple classic, "Let's dance" music.

Jade - Like That (7*) I didn't rate this cause I didn't know what was being said so I called in a favor and had someone do the rating and this is what they said. "El ritmo es algo que también se puede bailar, además de que es un ritmo lento que te tiene muy cerca. El club banger seguro" They said it was good so who am I to tell them they are wrong.

Payton - Payton Season 6* Payton season was the album that Payton released this year and to me, he does his best work when their are other people involved. Throughout the year no matter if it is for himself or him being the feature, he seems to shine more when he is with others. Favorite Track At the Top Three hip hop rap artists with different styles and flows that come out so well.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 9 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
2001clay on 01/01/2021(UTC), erich hess on 01/01/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 01/01/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 01/01/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/01/2021(UTC), Andre Gandra on 01/01/2021(UTC), GirlSpice on 02/01/2021(UTC), Atonic Records on 02/01/2021(UTC), RadioVine on 04/01/2021(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#2 Posted : 01 January 2021 15:41:40(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Jayla Cole Ft. DJ Hurricane Exposed 6* was a typical hip hop track DJ Hurricane can produce really well.

Keshia Love ft Slim Money - Here to stay 6* at this point I know what I'm getting at Keshia she isn't a Tika but she is good. I don't think you going to get something to knock your socks off but it's not going to be bad where you want to change the station.

Trinity Love Good Looking 7* Liked this off the album and glad this was a track that when to radio and stream. I just want them to be consistent. If they are the next girl group superpower. Might even be the girl group of 2021 in my opinion.

Paige Wesley - Type of Guys 6* As a single, I like this. wish there was a music video to go along with it. Lyrics are a little head-scratching to me like in the beginning she sees this hot af boy and just hands him her number but when he calls she likes "do you have a girlfriend?" maybe could of find that out beforehand but poppy beat, nice voice, don't think about the lyrics really.

Paige Wesley - Jumping Trains 6* Paige is a great singer but she doesn't have the structure to the album like they typically go and if you are kind of a weak songwriter you need to have some kind of theme throughout if you don't hand the chops to pull people in. This sounds like an EP than an LP and that's fine I want to see her develop more as a songwriter or as a better singer. Favorite Track: Limbo funky and upbeat and she is stuck in this limbo with a guy not knowing how it is going to go. Much like this album was stuck.

Sophia Delaney - Careless 8* (Recommended) This song clicks like everything is where it is supposed to be. Nice on the ears, and catchy too. Props to you Sophia this is a hit song.

Ellie-Grace Summers - Mantra 7* Not a big fan of country, but I like how this flows. Favorite Track: Giddy a twist on what you thought what would be happy, nope just a rolling stone cowboy.

Uphoria- Blast from the Past 8* (Recommended) Uh oh Trinity needs to come with it Uphoria came in swinging for that best girl group. This track from music to lyrics to tone. It got me excited for more. It will for everyone else too.

Stephanie Fierce - Royal Sex Stories (I) Production is over the top and I love it. The style screams Fierce, wish I could have seen the finishing product.

Ryan Ross Hernandez - In Hate We Trust, USA 8* (Recommended) You want to talk about a power message Ryan delivered that here. No matter where you stand on political issues or leaning can we get along as people living together? I don't have to know you to give you common courtesy.

YUMI - Pour it in 7* really like it, one thing that I got from this was a kind of wispy vocals and like a techno vibe, lyrically good and can follow along pretty well. Would I up it in my personal playlist no, but I will listen to it might even turn it up if it comes on the radio but I would most likely forget the words.

Kidd Amaze - Sides 9* (Recommended) Didn't want to do it but the best album he has ever done. If you are a rapper and you somehow make me get emotional that I cried, oh you are good. I don't even like listening all the way through for that reason. Favorite track Regret, It's lonely at the top but it is more lonely when you step back and see your lonely self.

Orion - Playin Ft. Aubrey Mikkel 8* (Recommended) I want this to be playing for Weddings and anniversaries. This marked the return of Aubrey Mikkel so hip hips all around.

Uphoria- Heavy 7* Uphoria is coming for the crown, they are holding no punches, Heavy is a simple but #relatable vibe of 2020. This year sucks, grab a drink, we almost out of it.

David Dankworth - Dream 7* This is great the hums and low notes make you want to clap your hands and he is a talented singer as far as debuts go that is A material.

iCandy x Eilidh - Hookup 6* icandy here with Eilidh is alright, lots of moving parts voices sounding similar it's a radio single so it's alright.

The Jollies- Valeur 6* Not my favorite song on the album but it is a nice dance track to grove too plus the music video is really stunning.

Elle-Grace Summers- Figure it out 7* I did not think I would be into this but Mantra was good and this song is good. Before you can love anyone you have to love yourself.

Brandon Caulfield - Of Mice and Men 8* (Recommended) I'm not a country boy too much of the same love song type for me but Brandon can song for me any day. Talented to the point I know my friends into this music will say this was the best album of 2020. Favorite Track: Searching Make my own beat to it and is my favorite to the point that it got stuck in my head, the chorus is just so catchy.

UserPostedImage

Face 2 Face - Do U Wanna 6* This is another girl group and this was decent the hip-hop R&B group's debut single wasn't wow, but it wasn't flat I can tell that they been together a long time with the harmony throughout it.

Sally Parkwood 6* I don't really like the production but it sounds pretty chipper. If this was a romantic comedy where the girl is crushing on her best friend movie this will be on the soundtrack but it's a debut so it gets better.

Isabel Eat you up 9* (Recommended) I was excited to hear this one from the jump and it didn't disappoint. If this was a tease single do you know how long people waited? and then you going to snap on after teasing. for shame Izzy getting people into like bondage, kids wait till your older.

Slim Money I got that money 8* (recommended) Slim was featured on a lot of tracks but we finally got him by himself and I don't know what he is saying the beat is nice though. Friend translate the song is about him getting money typical brag rap. A clever line is Pero ellos no saben que tengo un cheque de pago por estar en su canción which roughly translates to they didn't know I got a paycheck from every feature and he has been doing a lot of features.

Uphoria- Horoscope Love 8* (Recommended) UphoriaI was wrong you the girl group of 2021 please stop dropping bangers they didn't mean it, the spot was empty but you can have it. Very in tune with music and lyrics running with it but just know you have groups coming for that spot.

Dreamin Creame - Same old Song 7* See a solid debut from a girl group. Nice lyrics and music 2021 girl group-wise is going to be in a great space.

Ryan Ross HernanWHadez Darkness in the light/ Light in the darkness 9* (Recommended) Pull-on my heartstrings my god this song was beautiful. Why do you guys want to make me cry?

Daniel The freenerd- Monster in your bed 7* I enjoyed this, this is smooth riding music you know. you don't really know the words to this song but you bop your head anyway and just make up words as you go. fun times.

iCandy- Bad Girl 7* iCandy I think has found their groove this song works for them a lot. They don't have that chemistry as Uphoria does but they are ready to catch them slipping.

Radio Vine - sweet tea 8* (Recommended) Radio is a character that is the talent that is in control like the sail is in control of the wind. you can't only guide and follow where the talent takes you you can't mold it for it will be too much on the body but when you let go songs like these happen, I'm recommended this for the music video and just the creativity

Layla No Trouble in Paradise -7* The comebacks are hitting. People compared this to Billy Attention, which I find laughable that song was fantastic, but for what it is worth she seems more than capable of holding her own without her group mates and this debut is great.

Dreamin Creame - Spark Connection 6* Yes I don't like this as well as the other single but it is still good. I just like the debut better which is weird cause I typically liked the second single but the music to this was wasn't as k-pop as I would have liked it? God what has this done to me?

Joshua Grimmie Tragic Kingdom- 7* This song is what Joshua's tweets came together in a song and Billy made a beat. Rock like, bop your head but if you read the lyrics don't ask any questions cause it is just going to lead to more questions.

Dj Rashai - Midas ft. Chicago Nobody, Power David & Kidd Amaze 7* DJ pick a nice beat and the lyrics were nice all around. Dj is getting good.

Vanity- Shock to the System 8* (Recommended) If you want staying power, the ability to outlast others in the music business you need to be able to twist and bend words and phrases. This is a song about heartbreak and finding someone new, the concept is not new there have been over 20 songs this year I had to listen to about how somebody did me wrong and I'm heartbroken so let me find someone else. However, the change in phase and having it appeal in this way was what makes this song something you should listen too.

Sonny - Sonny Falls into the Void 6* This beat is just catchy, I don't know what he is talking about maybe relationship troubles, but the music slaps. the lyrics are good but I just like the production on this.

Magie Lena Revisiting 6* It's clear that a woman in her forties and a young man in his 20s are going to see the world differently even still the lyrics are sharp and the music is nice. I don't connect to it a all but it's still a good song.

Magie Lena Anger -5* review every song? I don't connect to Magie and the music here is techno with an act that isn't my cup of tea, and I have one more right after.

Daniel the Freenerd - Karma 8* (recommended) is it weird that this is a 1000 piece puzzle. A lot of things had to come together to make this song work, had a white lady on the cover with who knows what in her mouth, I'm guessing it's not karma but it could be, the lyrics flow with this strange crazy beat. I'm guessing this is what a good trip on LSD is like.

Atomic War Bride - All Covered in blood 6* Every year around Halloween time Atomic War Bride released their annual Halloween EP and this one is no different. This is read hards only more famous for non-music related stuff and much lazier because of it.

Amy Jayne Strange love 6* I like this, I know we talked about the last single I didn't really like the feature collab and here I think this is a good song.

Isabel Portrait 8* (Recommended) - Celebrating 12 years has it really been that long? the Pop icon and one of the reasons studio 60 has been one of the biggest studios to date. this is very much a best of hits. Favorite track: God that is tough but Rule the world, Remember Isabel and Ryan were dating at one point? that was wild.

UserPostedImage

Magie Lena - Is it Hard for you too 6* this is my second favorite of the three tracks, a notch below revisiting but better than anger.

Sophia Delaney - Infinity 7* Her last two singles I have been feeling. This one is pretty smooth and I chuckle when she was like another love song?

Radio Vine Peace Knockers 7* I will tell people to listen to it, I know it's not recommended but it is different and it is a vibe.

Sophia Delaney _ The Hurting, The Healing, The Loving 7* I will say I liked this more than I thought I would. there was some ones that I think aren't as strong but this was a good first album and something to build on Favorite track Careless, I think this was the best of Sophia everything just worked on this single.

Joshua Grimmie Good Day 7* You know I like this I'm not going to ask too many questions like does Randy Orton voices he hears is Joshua's or the other way around?

Amy Meyer Bandages and gauze 7* song is a sad truth but what is with all these celebs they have money and a person to talk to shouldn't be that hard. love yourselves, people.

Stephanie Fierce A pop sinner's prayer 6* it's alright. This would be the last single we got from Fierce which is sad but this was more of a whimper than a battle cry.

Sonny New Game -8* (Recommended) Hey boomers, want to get hip and up to date but also feel old and dated listen to this EP It's a strange cyberpunk feel to it and I enjoyed it. Favorite Track Cyber sweats what could be more 2020 than simping for e-girls. I was just waiting for a belle Delphine reference

Keshia Love Midnight Session 6* It's alright song about how they going to fuck, only it's midnight you should still be in the club right now in fact you should already be in conversation right now. booty calls in the morning with the clubs shut down around 1 2 am in the morning.

Naomi The Rhythm 8* (Recommended) The music video is hot! like that's why you need to see this the music and lyrics are nice but this is recommended for the video. You have to see it.

Vanity Encrypted Heart 7* Great songwriting plus my nerd senses tingled when I hear the instrumental and I think this could have been a sample from a fighting video game. Nice

The Jollies - I Will Listen 6* this is the last track off of their album and it was fine the album was a little something for everyone but when broken into singles it loses that appeal but it goes for those targeted groups.

Joshua Grimmie - Swallow 6* This sounds so sexual, and I know I'm not the only one that has a dirty mind but my god Joshua's dirty talking on the radio had to be the weirdest feeling in your pants.

Magie Lena Killing Me Softly 5* It stays on brand and it is good a bringing me down. It is sad and depressing much like this year thanks 2020. Favorite Track. Revisiting somewhat upbeat and not soul-crushing.

UserPostedImage

(Coming tomorrow I going to sleep now)

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 7 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
2001clay on 01/01/2021(UTC), erich hess on 01/01/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 01/01/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 01/01/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/01/2021(UTC), Andre Gandra on 01/01/2021(UTC), Atonic Records on 02/01/2021(UTC)