logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Andre Gandra  
#21 Posted : 30 December 2020 23:14:39(UTC)
Andre Gandra

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 3513 time(s) in 1683 post(s)
Magie: You've said to me before that, electronic music with deep meanings was your taste, now I know that it was real. You've always been a huge inspiration for so many of us in the music industry, but the truth of your life gets really dark when I take a deep listen to your music. I mean, you are an amazing artist but, what I'm trying to say is that, how did you manage to go through all those dark moments and emotions in the past years? How did you manage to escape from that relationship? How did you come back as a raver princess warrior? Then, I'm at a place where I have no other word but to say that you're a survivor just like me and that is REALLY INSPIRATIONAL. The music in this record isn't heartbreaking, for me it was spiritually driven, and I have to say that the almost seven minutes of “Your mark” certainly left a mark in my heart. Some people come to our lives and they cause a tremendous disaster leaving us bruised and with scars, but what we do with the pain is ours, and you have made yourself a warrior, well a raver princess warrior.
Characters

Magie Lena
Abie Lena
Julia Volkova
mISTER_b
Groove In Downtown

I was gone for a while, but I'm back (not that you care about LOL)
thanks 1 user thanked Andre Gandra for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 01/01/2021(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#22 Posted : 03 January 2021 00:00:35(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Jennifer: Vanity, you're really an icon. This album was amazing to listen to from start to beginning and that's really hard for most artists. I really enjoyed every song without having to skip one or feeling bored in between. I loved the message of the album and the lyrics really hit me on each song. When I wasn't dancing and feeling absolutely free I was also crying my eyes out and realizing how much pain you must have been in writing some of these songs. But I love albums like this that are honest and raw and I'm so glad you're still here :) Thank you for my personal favorite album of the year.

OOC: Wonderful job on everything, I know everyone has said this to you but you really came back and didn't miss a single beat, it's so scary kind of lmao. But I think it also just proves how much time and effort and creativity you really give each of your releases. It was also a great way to present the album. I felt like I was able to read each track and get the idea of each song.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 04/01/2021(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#23 Posted : 04 January 2021 10:44:47(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6113 time(s) in 2662 post(s)
Vanity Raver Princess Warrior 8* (Recommended) songwriting 101 classes. Few artists can do it better and this album is well worth any young pop stars' time. If someone like Sophia got some tips she could reach a new level. Let's see that Collab. Favorite Track Encrypted Heart it sample a fight game beat and the song is nice.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
GirlSpice on 04/01/2021(UTC)