logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#1 Posted : 16 February 2021 06:54:18(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
UserPostedImage
DOORS OPEN @ 5:30PM

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

SEATING

Edited by user 16 February 2021 08:33:29(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 4 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 16/02/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 16/02/2021(UTC), erich hess on 16/02/2021(UTC), FiveT on 16/02/2021(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#2 Posted : 16 February 2021 08:34:30(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

UserPostedImage

Anniken Dahl-Smith appears in the middle of the dance floor as all the guests arrive.

"Welcome to the Dahlhouse Valentine's Day Launch Party!"

The crowd cheers.

"I am your host tonight, Anniken Dahl-Smith CEO of Dahlhouse Entertainment and I am happy that we've bene able to gather on such a romantic evening. Please, find your seats next to your dates, dinner will be starting shortly."

UserPostedImage

As she speaks about dinner, servers line up behind her and curtsy towards the guests.

"We have a 3-course meal being carried out by some of the world's top chefs and servers. There is also some very exquisite wine in the building hand-picked by The Court of Master Sommeliers themselves."

The guests oooh and ahhh at the fine-dining announcement.

"Yes. You all will be getting full tonight and you'll be getting drunk tonight! Everything will be laid out for you, all you have to do is enjoy yourselves! Thank you so much for joining us for tonight's festivities! We will talk more soon, okay?"

Anniken Dahl-Smith walks to her table and the servers begin to go around, helping celebrities find their seats and asking them what they'd like to order as an appetizer.
thanks 3 users thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 16/02/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 16/02/2021(UTC), FiveT on 16/02/2021(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#3 Posted : 16 February 2021 08:42:50(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Serenity goes to find her seat, waiting for Lydia and Nina to arrive.

Joey and Izzy sit at a table, as he pulls out her seat for her and the two share a peck on the cheek.

Honor sits down (with Kai sorry scott, kinda godmodding rn Boo hoo! ).

Anaísz sits down at one of the tables. "Woooow, fancy," she says to herself.

Tatiana sits, waiting for her date to arrive.

UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 16/02/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#4 Posted : 16 February 2021 08:48:33(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
Diego breaks away from the boys who are seated at the venue. They're all hyped for their boy Diego since his date is with Anaisz. He walks to their seats and smiles and casts his eyes upon his beautiful date, he can't help but smile. "Hola, Anaísz". Diego says with a charming smile, pulling out some beautiful red roses as a surprise for her. Although they just started getting to know each other, it was Valentine's Day season and it just felt right.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline erich hess  
#5 Posted : 16 February 2021 08:51:55(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
ooc: hannah hasnt visited since november and hasnt posted in even longer. i'm going to assume vara and ada are mine now.

mariko and vara are sitting outside momentarily before going in. vara snubs a cigarette and looks through the swinging doors. "you are right. anniken does have a sort of super villain thing going on. i bet she doesnt cheap out on the booze." vara says hopefully.

"she better not. my limited amount of work kept this place going during the lean years." mariko giggles and takes vara's hand as they go inside to sit. she needed vara with her. who knows if...he..would be here. mariko's self confidence only extended so far.

having received the message from serenity to sit with her,lydia too the lead. "cmon,shes probably already hear. serenity doesnt strike me as the sort to be late for anything." she says to nina.

"im getting a drink,hold up!" nina cries as she snags a glass of champagne from a passing waiter.

lydia hops up and down to see over the crowd until she can spot serenity. with a squeal,she tugs nina with her. the pair plop down across from serenity and lydia pipes up," serenity! its been ages dear, why the last time we saw each other,i do believe we were killing small creatures in order to eat them." she says brightly. "oh,and this is nina." she adds,as if nina wasnt the far more famous of them.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline kandii  
#6 Posted : 16 February 2021 08:53:04(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

ooc: i didnt flesh out what couples were sitting with who so i guess we'll all just talk like we're at one big table LOL

Allison Cooper and Dietz Von Schmidt sits down together.

Coke stands by her chair until her man gets inside and pulls it out for her. She files her nails in the meantime.

Rum sits down and looks over at Coke, telling her to sit her ass down and stop spreading dead nail cells everywhere.

Aikya Balan sits close to Rum & Coke and their dates while she waits for hers.

Mae breaks away from her girl group to go wait for her date at the door. The other 3 girls of Mi•Mi squeal as they sit down together. They will be spending the entire night spying on Mae's first date known to man.

Sahara Blue and Romeo Lefevre take a seat close to where Anniken Dahl-Smith and fellow board members are sitting.

Edited by user 16 February 2021 08:56:33(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#7 Posted : 16 February 2021 08:55:09(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Anaísz looks up and sees Diego. She can't help but smile and her smile gets wider when she sees the red roses he had in his hand. "Hola, Diego." She had been so excited since he had asked to be her date for tonight. "Those are so beautiful!" She gets up and gives him a hug.

Serenity smiles at Lydia and Nina. "Hey! Oh, were we? Now what day was that on?" She giggles. "Hello Miss Nina. I have heard a lot about you. Well, I follow you on twitter so that's the equivalent. Oh, let me join you in getting a drink." She motions at a waiter to come and grabs a wine glass from one of the servers. "Can't go wrong with some alcohol on V-Day."
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

Offline 2001clay  
#8 Posted : 16 February 2021 08:56:30(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3575 time(s) in 1281 post(s)
Keshia was surprise by the waiter who serve her glass of champagne “Oh Well thank you Waiter! Slim do you think we can have a place or venue whatever like this?” “Nah babe it too classy for me” says Slim Money who secretly like this place

Tika Mays was happy to see PROXIMO “PROXIMO!!!!!! Hey have your doing?” Says Tika who is happy to seen them

Ella Avila was looking for Kyle but found him already “Kyle? *gasp* Kyle she say with squealing as she run over to him to give him hug

Milian drinking champagne as she waiting to get drunk

Camille greet everyone with smile

Sau’Ron just chillin
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline kandii  
#9 Posted : 16 February 2021 08:57:50(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Sau’Ron just chillin

When Mae sees Sau-Ron enter the party, she shyly walks over to him and waves.

"Hi, I'm Mae. I guess I'm your date."
Offline 2001clay  
#10 Posted : 16 February 2021 08:59:53(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post
Sau’Ron just chillin

When Mae sees Sau-Ron enter the party, she shyly walks over to him and waves.

"Hi, I'm Mae. I guess I'm your date."

“Oh wassup Mae I’m Sau’Ron.” Sorry if I was too quiet it just I use to go out and get drunk but hey me too” says Sau’Ron as he had crush on her
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline kandii  
#11 Posted : 16 February 2021 09:07:10(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Anniken stands up to announce whats on the menu for the Appetizers.

MENU

"We have a few choices for you tonight!" She exclaims as waiters go around, presenting different dishes to the guests.

UserPostedImage

"Your first choice will be Carpaccio of Diver Scallop."

"A refreshing appetizer that combines scallops and rock shrimp tempura, this recipe comes courtesy of chef Dwayne Cheer from At.mosphere,
the world's highest restaurant located in the Burj Khalifa building in Dubai."

UserPostedImage

"If scallop isn't your style, we also have Salt Cod Croquettes."

"Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, these salt cod croquettes makea a great fine dining appetizer.
It's a colorful recipe from Italian chef Nicola Cavallaro."

UserPostedImage

"You will also find a variety of hor d'oeuvres going around the party which will be offered to you all throughout the night.
Please, feel free to help yourselves to as many as you like, we have a ton of these in the back."

"Please, allow servers to come to you with all 3 appetizers and choose whatever you like! Thank you."

Anniken sits back down at her table.

Edited by user 16 February 2021 09:13:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 16/02/2021(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#12 Posted : 16 February 2021 09:09:25(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

“Oh wassup Mae I’m Sau’Ron.” Sorry if I was too quiet it just I use to go out and get drunk but hey me too” says Sau’Ron as he had crush on her

Mae blushes.

"I don't get drunk too often but maybe I should tonight? I want to have fun and I'd love if you have fun with me." She says, walking over to their seats with him.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#13 Posted : 16 February 2021 09:11:04(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Diego hugs her back and gives her a smile, he was glad you liked the roses. “I’m glad you liked them, they smell really good too.” After he hugs her he pulls her chair open for her, in true gentleman fashion before heading to his seat and sitting down. “Nice that we finally got a chance to hang out.”
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline 2001clay  
#14 Posted : 16 February 2021 09:11:33(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: kandii Go to Quoted Post

Mae blushes.

"I don't get drunk too often but maybe I should tonight? I want to have fun and I'd love if you have fun with me." She says, walking over to their seats with him.

“Alright I do it if you do it” says Sau’Ron with chills
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline kandii  
#15 Posted : 16 February 2021 09:15:54(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

“Alright I do it if you do it” says Sau’Ron with chills

Mae sits down with Sau'Ron and orders herself a Carpaccio of Diver Scallop. "It looks fancy...hope it tastes good." She says, almost praying as the server puts it down on her plate.

"What will you be eating?" She asks her date, Sau'Ron.
Offline erich hess  
#16 Posted : 16 February 2021 09:17:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
Quote:

Serenity smiles at Lydia and Nina. "Hey! Oh, were we? Now what day was that on?" She giggles. "Hello Miss Nina. I have heard a lot about you. Well, I follow you on twitter so that's the equivalent. Oh, let me join you in getting a drink." She motions at a waiter to come and grabs a wine glass from one of the servers. "Can't go wrong with some alcohol on V-Day."

"it was the day where that one guy didnt bathe for like...ever." lydia answers. the island tv show seemed like so long ago. it all sort of ran together,she knew she had met serenity there but wasnt sure how much time they actually spent together. lydia lightly taps the waiter as he leaves. she didnt want to be the only one sitting here without a drink. she also ends up with wine.

"its a pleasure to finally meet you,serenity...and that you drink." nina grins taking a sip of her champagne. "i guess we'll have to drink these other folks under the table,loves." she suggests,looking to her left and right.

vara and mariko look quite pleased with the menu. mariko slightly more so,as she was far more utilitarian in her tastes. the pair spot serenity,lydia,and nina. mariko waves with both hands and with a wide grin on her face.
"you think nina's ex girlfriend is here?" vara asks,the gears already turning in her head.

"mine is." mariko adds flatly before elbowing vara with a giggle.

Edited by user 16 February 2021 09:18:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#17 Posted : 16 February 2021 09:24:27(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
"Fam, you think someone will spit in my croquettes?" Deneil asks Drew with a nervous giggle. He isn't very comfortable at big events like this at the best of times let alone this being his public debut with Drew as a couple. Deneil's very aware of the fact not many people are welcoming and keen on their relationship, hence why they've waited literal years before stepping out together. Still, it's a Valentine's celebration and they have just as much right to celebrate their love as every other couple in this room. "You good so far?"
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#18 Posted : 16 February 2021 09:28:53(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

"You mean outside of working together?" Anaísz giggles and then sniffs the roses, agreeing with him that they smelt amazing. She sat back down after he pulled out her chair and she laid the roses on the table beside her. "Did you come by yourself or..?" She said hinting at his other bandmates. She enjoyed all of them but was hoping they would get to spend time alone.

"Oh you mean La Isla the show? Oh no that wasn't me! It was the other asian," Serenity said, jokingly and then laughed afterwards. She definitely would have remembered being on a reality show in the last few years. "Trust me, I can hold my liquor pretty good but if they serve anything stronger I would happily be under this table." She was glad that she was in the company of people who seemed to like to have a good time and didn't just want to look cute.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline kandii  
#19 Posted : 16 February 2021 09:34:25(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
"Fam, you think someone will spit in my croquettes?" Deneil asks Drew with a nervous giggle. He isn't very comfortable at big events like this at the best of times let alone this being his public debut with Drew as a couple. Deneil's very aware of the fact not many people are welcoming and keen on their relationship, hence why they've waited literal years before stepping out together. Still, it's a Valentine's celebration and they have just as much right to celebrate their love as every other couple in this room. "You good so far?"

Drew laughs at Deneil's question. "Chillax," He says, putting a hand on Deneil's back and rubbing it. "We face a lot of scrutiny in most places but here, we are loved. These are my people and all they care about is our talent." He smiles at his boyfriend. Even though he's not used to going out in public with his man either, he is excited to finally be able to show off his love in what he considers a safe place. It was never in Drew's intentions to keep Deneil a secret as they became more commited, it was just that circumstances and managers required them to be on the hush while the PR storm blew over.
Offline Famouss7x7  
#20 Posted : 16 February 2021 09:36:17(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Diego giggles and nods. This was way different then the times they’ve seen each other, it was mostly a working working relationship so it was definitely something different. “Haha, yeah, outside of working. I mean, those are good times too but I definitely don’t mind this as well.” Diego looks at Anaísz as the menu’s start going around. “Nah, I didn’t come alone. The boys are here but they’re over there somewhere. Didn’t want them crashing our date. We’ll probably see them in the dance floor.” Diego says with a laugh as he takes a look at the appetizers menu. This was some real high class stuff. “What are you going to order?” Diego asks taking a look at the menu.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage