logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 13 February 2021 11:08:03(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)

UserPostedImage

Official Artwork

Title: “Wicked”
Artist: Stephanie Fierce, Fangz
Album: Stephanie Fierce: The Number Ones Collection
Release Date: February 12, 2021
Length: 04:07 (Minutes:Seconds)
Formats: Digital Download, Streaming, Mainstream Airplay
Recorded/Production: January 2020 - January 2021 at Fierce Music Studios, Freenerd Music Studios (Post Production)
Genres: Proggesive House, Deep House, Hip-hop
Label: Hot Eye Records
Written: 2020-2021 (Various dates)
Writers: Stephanie Fierce, Fangz
Producers: Stephanie Fierce, Fangz, Daniel The Freenerd

"Wicked" is a new song/single taken from Stephanie Fierce's greatest hits/compilation studio album "The Number Ones Collection" which is set to be released February 12, 2021. The song itself is set to be released on the same day on February 12, 2021 on to all streaming platforms/digital outlets under the independent record label Hot Eye Records and Free Nerd Management imprint. The song also features heavy sound work from newcomer Fangz. "Wicked" was written by Stephanie Fierce primarily and Fangz respectively. The song was mainly produced by Fangz and Stephanie Fierce; with minor involvement from Daniel The Freenerd post production. The song is expected to impact mainstream pop radio on February 19, 2021.

Following the release of "Eternal" and Stephanie Fierce's Pepsi Superbowl Halftime performance 2021, it was announced onstephaniefierce.com that "Wicked" would be released as the follow up single to "Eternal" to treat fans with more new music. The song is considered one of Fierce's personal favorite out of all the new songs she recorded for an upcoming project she had intended to release in 2020 before her passing. Since the project was never released the song was included on the Greatest Hits Album amongst 5 others. The song was also initially intended to be included on "Lost in Electronica" but the record didn't make the cut due to its incomplete status. At first the song started as a solo record that did not involve any collaborators.

"This song was supposed to be included on Lost in Electronica and I was sad to see that it didn't make it because Fierce had played it to me when it was just a raw demo that she created and I saw the potential of the track from dia uno. However, Fierce did not intend for this song to include another singer or vocalist but we felt that it would be cool to include a rap verse from someone who is feisty and can offer a bit of attitude." - Daniel The Freenerd on the early stages of the track.

Once Daniel The Freenerd introduced Fangz to Stephanie Fierce; she was asked to be included on the track for a possible remix in the future. After the passing of Fierce, Fangz was enlisted as main producer of the track and was also asked to do a verse as she would be included on the original song and not a remix as originally intended.

"The song felt kind of empty because due to Fierce's illness she was unable to complete it but I kind of added my own thing to it and I just have to say the pressure was on because to share a track with someone you look up to and admire is not easy especially since I'm a new artist but being involved so heavily in the production and including my own sound work on the track is literally such an amazing experience. Fierce asked me not to shy away from being and that gave me the freedom to express myself the way I did on the song." - Fangz on her involvment with the production.

Once the song was finished for production, Fierce Management initiated an audit of the track due to its lyrical content. Despite "Muse" getting the boot, "Wicked" was approved for release and to be included on the new project. The song is primarily a progressive house track with hip hop and deep house references. The song begins with a bass heavy thumping radar beat. The melodies contain a distorted western styled guitar and board work; with is followed by the bass heavy thumping beat. The song features British sounding vocals from Stephanie Fierce and a quirky animated rap from Fangz.

"Wicked" Official Lyrics

Stephanie Fierce:

"Got the beat blowing up, it's wicked
pop star on the low he addicted
Got the beat blowing up, it's wicked
beat blowing up
Got this beat blowing up
Got this beat blowing up
Got this beat blowing up

beat blowing up
Got this beat blowing up
Got this beat blowing up
Got this beat blowing up

Fangz:

Wicked Witch of the West
You're the wicked witch of the Pressed'T
Ask Stephy honeybun, I don't need no press,
slay you in a curl and I'll slay you in a press
PLEASE EXCUSE ME
you just mad cause I stand out from the rest
It's not my fault I keep stepping on your neck
claiming you are feisty but who you gonna check
but ask Nike who keep getting all the checks

Wicked, I like to scare these bitches
He eat my pussy like a plate
then I make him do the dishes
I'm like a genie I give him all his wishes
Ask Aladdin baby girl who the baddest bitch is

My pussy popping, my pussy dope
This pussy wet it got its own flow
My Pussy speak poetry let me be your Edgar Allen Hoe
Might be a little wicked but I'll never be a foe
this pussy bomb, this pussy criminal
This pussy gives him all his vitamins and minerals
This pussy turn a republican into a liberal

Got the beat blowing up....

Stephanie Fierce:

beat blowing up
Got this beat blowing up
Got this beat blowing up"

Sounds like:

Edited by user 13 February 2021 11:14:11(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 9 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 13/02/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 13/02/2021(UTC), erich hess on 13/02/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 13/02/2021(UTC), FiveT on 13/02/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 14/02/2021(UTC), RadioVine on 15/02/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 16/02/2021(UTC), chaotic_princess on 16/02/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#2 Posted : 14 February 2021 04:28:24(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3575 time(s) in 1281 post(s)
Midnight20: We love this song i mean it totally wicked

OCC: That was so good
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 1 user thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 14/02/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#3 Posted : 14 February 2021 08:15:20(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 18003 time(s) in 10469 post(s)
erica: there isnt enough songs out there about kitties changing people's political affiliation.

nina: you know,i read something once about how in brazil,the "Brazilian" is called the hitler. because,it makes like his mustache or something. you know,this is the second time i mentioned hitler today. weird.

erica: hitler's mustache has never been anywhere near a kitty. look at eva braun. any picture of her. that is the face of a woman who's never rode a nose.

nina: i dig communism and all,but i dont want it looking like karl marx down there.

erica: ol karl? fucking drowning in kitty every moment of every day.

nina: not a communist,but i want bernie sanders' new slogan to be "its not uterME is uterUS!"

erica: i think we lost the trail of thought somewhere there. oh well. goodnight everybody.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 14/02/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#4 Posted : 15 February 2021 06:26:45(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1064 time(s) in 342 post(s)
RadioVine: BITCH! Oh excuse me, well you called yourself a bitch in the song so I assume it’s okay to call you one.. but you’re a bad one at that and this record stamps it! When I saw your name Fangz featuring with one of my inspirations, I fucking spazzed! The fuck out. It’s perfect. I been in this dark isolation and this song made me feel naughty and kind of bitchy for some reason. I just love you. Everything you do is gold.

OOC: THAT RAP VERSE GAVE ME EVERYTHING I NEED! I had to keep rereading it, talking about you can’t write hip hop, please! This was incredible. Proud of you ;)
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 1 user thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 15/02/2021(UTC)
#5 Posted : 16 February 2021 10:47:14(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post
Midnight20: We love this song i mean it totally wicked

OCC: That was so good

OOC: Thank you :)

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
erica: there isnt enough songs out there about kitties changing people's political affiliation.

nina: you know,i read something once about how in brazil,the "Brazilian" is called the hitler. because,it makes like his mustache or something. you know,this is the second time i mentioned hitler today. weird.

erica: hitler's mustache has never been anywhere near a kitty. look at eva braun. any picture of her. that is the face of a woman who's never rode a nose.

nina: i dig communism and all,but i dont want it looking like karl marx down there.

erica: ol karl? fucking drowning in kitty every moment of every day.

nina: not a communist,but i want bernie sanders' new slogan to be "its not uterME is uterUS!"

erica: i think we lost the trail of thought somewhere there. oh well. goodnight everybody.

OOC: I am absolutely done lmao you and your clever responses be killing me!!!

Originally Posted by: RadioVine Go to Quoted Post
RadioVine: BITCH! Oh excuse me, well you called yourself a bitch in the song so I assume it’s okay to call you one.. but you’re a bad one at that and this record stamps it! When I saw your name Fangz featuring with one of my inspirations, I fucking spazzed! The fuck out. It’s perfect. I been in this dark isolation and this song made me feel naughty and kind of bitchy for some reason. I just love you. Everything you do is gold.

OOC: THAT RAP VERSE GAVE ME EVERYTHING I NEED! I had to keep rereading it, talking about you can’t write hip hop, please! This was incredible. Proud of you ;)

Fangz: Oh bitch you crazy just like me! I love it!!

OOC: Thank you so much! I honestly haven't done hip hop in a minute but I got some songs I've written that I can't wait to share! This one is just getting my feet wet! I appreciate the love! You are amazing :)
thanks 2 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 16/02/2021(UTC), erich hess on 16/02/2021(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#6 Posted : 17 February 2021 01:57:35(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Serenity: Fangz has BARS?! I'm in love with this song, it's so mesmerizing. You just know when this plays in a club it's going to be a dance floor magnet. I lowkey forgot how to just not try to anticipate what a Stephanie Fierce song will sound like because no way did I think it would sound like this, but that's a good thing in this case.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 17/02/2021(UTC)
#7 Posted : 17 February 2021 05:26:19(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Serenity: Fangz has BARS?! I'm in love with this song, it's so mesmerizing. You just know when this plays in a club it's going to be a dance floor magnet. I lowkey forgot how to just not try to anticipate what a Stephanie Fierce song will sound like because no way did I think it would sound like this, but that's a good thing in this case.

Fangz: Oh mylanta! I'm so happy you said girl I was stressing. This music industry is so savage they will eat you alive, spit you out and then make you apologize for it. LOVE YOU!
thanks 1 user thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 23/02/2021(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#8 Posted : 19 February 2021 03:31:43(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Andrea: YASSSSSS my pu$$y is QUIVERING. the beat? the bass? the BARZZZZZ? wicked is the correct title for this bitch. queen stephyy did what she had to do and FANGZ?? hun came out SWINGING on her verse. obsessed with this girlie!
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 19/02/2021(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#9 Posted : 19 February 2021 05:36:56(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
RRH: While I am still deeply saddened by the way-too-soon death of Stephanie, it is good to hear her voice still come up with new tracks she had worked on before her passing. She always had a swag to her that was infectious. Fangz came through with a fucking wild rap verse there that makes quite the lasting impression.
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
stephaniewazhere on 23/02/2021(UTC)
#10 Posted : 19 February 2021 13:01:27(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: BrownSugar Go to Quoted Post
Andrea: YASSSSSS my pu$$y is QUIVERING. the beat? the bass? the BARZZZZZ? wicked is the correct title for this bitch. queen stephyy did what she had to do and FANGZ?? hun came out SWINGING on her verse. obsessed with this girlie!

Fangz: Fuck me! Andrea stanning my song!!!!!! Bitch let me take a moment to resurrect myself from death. A bitch is shooketh! Thank you so much!
#11 Posted : 23 February 2021 01:23:34(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Originally Posted by: PANIC! Go to Quoted Post
RRH: While I am still deeply saddened by the way-too-soon death of Stephanie, it is good to hear her voice still come up with new tracks she had worked on before her passing. She always had a swag to her that was infectious. Fangz came through with a fucking wild rap verse there that makes quite the lasting impression.

Fangz: Ryan Ross Fuck Me Nandez!!!! You don’t know how much your comment means to me!

Jennifer Rios: Thank you Ryan! We’re definitely happy to hear that. This will be the last Stephanie Fierce song for a long while so that means a lot to us!