logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 18 February 2021 05:42:34(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
UserPostedImage

FREENERD MANAGEMENT HOME

UserPostedImage

Not to be confused as a label, Free Nerd Management is simply a full-service entertainment and marketing company encompassing a range of ventures for major record label artist and indie acts. The company allows artists to receive management from reputable industry company experts while either being signed to a major record label or as an independent music entity.

"Our main focus is provide artists with the resources to execute their creative projects within their respective label or independent entity. Providing resources like top quality recording studios, photography spaces for artwork and music visual designs and film sets for top quality music videos and short films. The company is simply a creative hub for artists to work and execute their creative projects in relations to music, film and other lines of businesses while also managing the artists releases. Providing promotional marketing resources and bookings.

The company was initially founded in 2011 but wasn't officially launched until January 15, 2021.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

Freenerd Studios

Consists of recording studios, video/film production studios, photography studio, and creative space and offices for artists to use at the expense of Free Nerd Management.

3 locations:
Orlando, FL
Los Angeles, CA
New York, NY

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

More updates coming soon....

Edited by user 20 February 2021 09:58:57(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 6 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 18/02/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 18/02/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 18/02/2021(UTC), erich hess on 18/02/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 18/02/2021(UTC), FiveT on 20/02/2021(UTC)
#2 Posted : 20 February 2021 02:18:21(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 20/02/2021(UTC), FiveT on 20/02/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 20/02/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 20/02/2021(UTC)
#3 Posted : 20 February 2021 09:58:26(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
-An article by; Aaron Wells

2020 brought us so many unforgettable moments. We had arguably one of the most craziest seasons on Celebrity Big Brother, Mrs. Corona Virus becoming the BIC of all headlines, the death of Stephanie Fierce, Donald Trump losing the election and then we also had Silver Spoons. The music industry's new chameleon. The singer has been churning out hit after hit since his departure from Celebrity Big Brother; something many did not expect. Let's be honest. We hated him on the show. Not because he stood up to Blake's nauseating antics (we loved him for that) but because he just didn't seem to bring much to the show other than becoming a typecast cowboy who falls in love with pretty much the only other gay boy in the house. There was another gay person, the sassy but lovable Jerry who didn't seem to mingle much with the country singer. Anyways, very typical reality TV and we hope that stays in the "lost memories" section of our brains. But all is forgiven, because on the music side of things Spoons has been on it. I don't know if it was the heartbreak the singer faced with Mr. Power or the near death car accident that landed the singer in a comma but I'm telling you corona put something in the air in 2020 and Spoons seemed to resurrect his music career from the lowest point it was in.

After his groundbreaking return to music in 2020, Spoons has kicked off 2021 with his smash #1 hit single "Lick My Boot". The first single off his highly anticipated album "Love in Danger" which is due sometime in April 2021. The song has already garned over 50 Million views on YouTube (as of Feb.19.21) and broke the record for the most played country record on Spotify in a single day with 7.3 million views. The song has also received positive reactions from music critics for its quirky lyrics and infectious production. The song seems to also be in favor with TikTok users who have created the "Lick My Boot" challenge. In late 2020, Spoons penned a statement to fans on Instagram addressing his departure from country music. Promising a special surprise but little did fans know a full country album was in the works.

"I didn't want to announce that I was recording a country album I kind of just wanted to surprise people because sometimes the best outcomes come from that. This 'Lick My Boot' song is special because it was the first song I produced on my own. I learned so much from recording "Man of Your Dreams". However, I'll be quite honest I made this song for lighthearted fun and it was not meant to be this big song that it is now. I just wanted to make a song that people would enjoy but it just kind of blew up overnight on TikTok and Spotify. At first I was kind of disturbed by the Lick My Boot challenge. Seeing grown men licking boots while listening to my song is not what I had in mind when I made the record but then again I can't place blame on anyone because the song is literally called "Lick My Boot". Now I just laugh and it's awkwardly entertaining to watch. You never know what people will do with your song on social media, it's really quite fun." Spoons on his new song "Lick My Boot" (2021).

UserPostedImage

Hit play below to watch an exclusive performance of 'Lick My Boot':

UserPostedImage

"I got my bag but you got yours too
not carrying this baggage
I'm starting brand new
but it don't involve you
so don't feel amused
if you think this song is about you

Heartbreak is never fun but I'm having a blast
not the type to keep dwelling on my past
but you thought I would miss you
you thought I would beg for ya to come back
the only thing I'm begging
is for you to pack your bags
don't be such a ---
act like you're a grown
and get a pair or two
you're in my way
now watch me walk away
Lick my boot
you get the boot
Licking my boot
you get the boot

they tried to tell me, they tried to warn me
but I was blinded by you
my head stuck in the clouds
you did it for clout
Watch me rack up these miles on my new Chevy
but my heart no longer weighs heavy
You're like a bad haircut but my hair will grow back
You're like a straw in a haystack,
you though I wouldn't bounce back

I'm not gonna lie
the pain didn't feel good when you stabbed me in the back
but wouldn't be the first and I'm sure it wouldn't be the last
I was built for this baby so go on ahead and get
watch me walk away; you can go lick my boot
Lickin' my boot (X5)

they tried to tell me, they tried to warn me
but I was blinded by you
Watch me rack up these miles on my new Chevy
but my heart no longer weighs heavy
You're like a bad haircut but my hair will grow back
You're like a straw in a haystack,
you though I wouldn't bounce back

I was built for this baby so go on ahead and get
watch me walk away; you can go lick my boot
lickin'my boot
as you watch me walk away
lickin' my boot (x5)

oooh oooh oooh
lick it (laughs)"

Soundslike:

thanks 5 users thanked stephaniewazhere for this useful post.
2001clay on 20/02/2021(UTC), FiveT on 20/02/2021(UTC), erich hess on 20/02/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 20/02/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 20/02/2021(UTC)