logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline kandii  
#1 Posted : 28 February 2021 13:39:57(UTC)
kandii

Groups: Registered
Woman
United States

Was thanked: 10467 time(s) in 3435 post(s)
who here has an xbox? im playing gta online more and i want to create a crime empire but when im by myself ppl alway ruining my product. come join my gang please Crying or i'll gladly join someone else's i just wanna do hoodrat stuff with my friends

i also play red dead, a little bit of COD, and a bucnh of indie games too
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
erich hess on 28/02/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#2 Posted : 28 February 2021 13:46:10(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17909 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
i got an xbox and started rdr2 online,but didnt get past the tutorial. i tried gta online for about 5 minutes. couldnt figure out how to turn chat off and dont want to hear people talk shit.
i do play fallout 76 there though.

on pc,i play battlefield 1942. a lot. it is archaic,but is the best of the series.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline kandii  
#3 Posted : 28 February 2021 14:04:12(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: erich hess Go to Quoted Post
i got an xbox and started rdr2 online,but didnt get past the tutorial. i tried gta online for about 5 minutes. couldnt figure out how to turn chat off and dont want to hear people talk shit.
i do play fallout 76 there though.

on pc,i play battlefield 1942. a lot. it is archaic,but is the best of the series.

red dead online is like really bad but i assume most ppl on there are roleplaying old timey fantasies on discord. i have no idea why they take out pretty much all of the features that make story mode good. plus most of the players on rdr2 are like god mode and hard to fight back against bc of their upgrades. nowadays gta online ppl only talk in xbox parties so idk if that'll still be a problem. but let me know if youre trying to play.

i have tried to play fallout (i think 3 and 4) before but im really bad at it like the bugs are all it takes to whoop my ass

as far as pc goes i dont have any games right now except wizard101 lmaooo
Offline erich hess  
#4 Posted : 28 February 2021 14:16:11(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

wizard 101? christ, and i thought i was bad with bf1942 in regards to old games.

bugs are part of the fallout experience. 76 is only online and has loads of them still. it'll crash at least once a week.
to be that type,new vegas is where you want to be. though....its even buggier than 3 and 4. due to 76's balance,it is hard. im level 193 or so and still get regularly killed. also, unless you can find a cheap copy on ebay,dont bother .it isnt worth real game money

one day i'll try rdr2 again. i'll probably do what i do in 76,i enjoy the world,so i spend a lot of time in it. i put a lot of time in single player red dead.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline kandii  
#5 Posted : 28 February 2021 14:45:07(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

wizard 101? christ, and i thought i was bad with bf1942 in regards to old games.

bugs are part of the fallout experience. 76 is only online and has loads of them still. it'll crash at least once a week.
to be that type,new vegas is where you want to be. though....its even buggier than 3 and 4. due to 76's balance,it is hard. im level 193 or so and still get regularly killed. also, unless you can find a cheap copy on ebay,dont bother .it isnt worth real game money

one day i'll try rdr2 again. i'll probably do what i do in 76,i enjoy the world,so i spend a lot of time in it. i put a lot of time in single player red dead.

what can i say i was bored one day. they make you pay for everything fun tho so fuck them

i have game pass & ultimate, last time i checked the fallouts were free for me but i'd have to get ridiculously bored one day to check again

red dead is beautiful enough to play with no real objective. i cant do it tho

Offline RoseJapanFan  
#6 Posted : 28 February 2021 23:17:02(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Was thanked: 14997 time(s) in 6773 post(s)
Im sorry this is a PS household and we dont allow such blasphemy in our home UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani
Kato-Eilidh-Nothing But Trouble-Hayden-Serenity Scott-Anaísz-Kimi Kubo

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
kandii on 01/03/2021(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#7 Posted : 01 March 2021 05:33:39(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: RoseJapanFan Go to Quoted Post
Im sorry this is a PS household and we dont allow such blasphemy in our home UserPostedImage

ended me 😭 im gonna be team PS as soon as gta6 comes out i promise. we were gonna buy it earlier but dont wanna drop a bag just to get bored in a month
Offline erich hess  
#8 Posted : 01 March 2021 06:53:47(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

UserPostedImage
Ah,fps joy. The genre peaked here
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#9 Posted : 01 March 2021 06:54:44(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

I cant wait, I never have anyone to play with online lol.

Now I've just been on my pc on steam playing random games.
UserPostedImage
Do you like reading reviews on anime? Manga? Games? Do you wanna support a fellow black nerd? Then click above.
UserPostedImage

Isabel-Pixie-Nova-Jennifer Armstrong-Dylan Shaw-Eden Pryce-Taara Jay-Jupiter Jones-Imani

"My God! We truly are a talented bunch. The fact that we write entire albums all on our own while the biggest stars in the world have 45 co-writers on ONE track?? Where the hell are OUR record deals and GRAMMYS?" -BrownSugar

thanks 1 user thanked RoseJapanFan for this useful post.
Offline freestylechamp  
#10 Posted : 01 March 2021 09:08:32(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Today was the day my ps5 came, and I was tempted to put this thing on the market if it wasn't so damn hard to get one. first impressions: be ready to spend more money cause of some features you just going to have to put more money into it, like the Plus membership is now subscription-based so unless you cancel it they just going to take money out of your account, if you want to go online you need it. Invest in external storage cause if you have the digital one you going to be deleting and redownloading a whole lot, Disk is better and that's why I got the disk one. The controller feels nice, even with the problem sony is having that controller feels good in the hands. Things look better I didn't upgrade the tv or used the HDMI cord from the box and it is still pushing better graphics and no loading screens is really the shit, now that I have tried no loading screens game with loading in between games feel slow and unproductive. Was it worth it, yes 5 6 maybe even 7 years from now I'm thinking that the console will still be in its stride and I don't think the next step would be a step at all.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
kandii on 01/03/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 01/03/2021(UTC)
Offline RoseJapanFan  
#11 Posted : 01 March 2021 09:25:45(UTC)
RoseJapanFan

Woman
United States

Originally Posted by: freestylechamp Go to Quoted Post
Today was the day my ps5 came, and I was tempted to put this thing on the market if it wasn't so damn hard to get one. first impressions: be ready to spend more money cause of some features you just going to have to put more money into it, like the Plus membership is now subscription-based so unless you cancel it they just going to take money out of your account, if you want to go online you need it. Invest in external storage cause if you have the digital one you going to be deleting and redownloading a whole lot, Disk is better and that's why I got the disk one. The controller feels nice, even with the problem sony is having that controller feels good in the hands. Things look better I didn't upgrade the tv or used the HDMI cord from the box and it is still pushing better graphics and no loading screens is really the shit, now that I have tried no loading screens game with loading in between games feel slow and unproductive. Was it worth it, yes 5 6 maybe even 7 years from now I'm thinking that the console will still be in its stride and I don't think the next step would be a step at all.

Wait, wasn't it always like this? I get mine taken out every month for my subscription LOL
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#12 Posted : 01 March 2021 09:49:51(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Wait, wasn't it always like this? I get mine taken out every month for my subscription LOL

This is what I do, I would wait until they have the discount one for like 3 months or 1 month and buy that. Sony has had too many breaches in security that I don't trust putting card numbers in it. It happened one time where I got this charge out of nowhere and turns out someone had my psn account info and brought something. This also happened with my Switch were someone hacked into my Nintendo account and started to just play my games.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 01/03/2021(UTC)
Offline kandii  
#13 Posted : 01 March 2021 09:58:14(UTC)
kandii

Woman
United States

This is what I do, I would wait until they have the discount one for like 3 months or 1 month and buy that. Sony has had too many breaches in security that I don't trust putting card numbers in it. It happened one time where I got this charge out of nowhere and turns out someone had my psn account info and brought something. This also happened with my Switch were someone hacked into my Nintendo account and started to just play my games.

this is literally what my boyfriend does on xbox 💀 waits until they have a 3months for like $5 sale and then makes sure they dont renew his subscription lmaoo. idk why them ppl allow that like they've had to figure out yall aint trying to pay them full price by now LOL
thanks 1 user thanked kandii for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 01/03/2021(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#14 Posted : 01 March 2021 21:06:34(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)

I'm also on PS5. One of the apparently lucky few who managed to get it on preorder, so I've had it since launch. Great console, but dear me, it's suffering from a lack of games in my eyes. Played Miles Morales, Astro's Playroom, Sackboy and AC Valhalla since launch, all of which I really enjoyed. But now I'm just back to a new playthrough of RDR2, which looks fantastic and loads so much quicker on the PS5, but is still a three year old game. Can't help but feel it really needs some new games soon.

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked genocidal king for this useful post.
kandii on 02/03/2021(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#15 Posted : 01 March 2021 21:33:42(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19112 time(s) in 7584 post(s)
I don't game as much as I used to as a child. In my childhood bedroom you couldn't move with the amount of PS2 games. Now I have an XBOX ONE and literally only play RDR2 and Fallout 4. I don't even have a membership. I don't do the online thing. Refuse to play games with other people. I play games to escape them. They are NOT infiltrating my safe space, thank you very much.

Also, for the others who play RDR2, this is a Sadie Adler worship account.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 2 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 01/03/2021(UTC), kandii on 02/03/2021(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#16 Posted : 01 March 2021 21:51:33(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Sadie needs a spin off. Fuck gta 6. This is what the people want.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 01/03/2021(UTC), kandii on 02/03/2021(UTC)
Offline genocidal king  
#17 Posted : 02 March 2021 00:17:53(UTC)
genocidal king

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 11549 time(s) in 5886 post(s)
All in for the Sadie appreciation.

This is an anti Thomas Downes account now.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#18 Posted : 02 March 2021 01:05:00(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19112 time(s) in 7584 post(s)
Originally Posted by: genocidal king Go to Quoted Post
All in for the Sadie appreciation.

This is an anti Thomas Downes account now.

Fuck Thomas. Fuck Micah. Fuck the uppity people in Saint Denis who purposely walk in front of your horse then scream assault when you nudge them.

Edit: Fuck riding at night because I'm a big wuss. Mr. Hess can vouch for my disdain for venturing out at nightfall.

Edited by user 02 March 2021 01:06:23(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline erich hess  
#19 Posted : 02 March 2021 01:11:38(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Mr sugar does not like the swamp at night.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 02/03/2021(UTC)
Offline freestylechamp  
#20 Posted : 02 March 2021 01:31:11(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Sadie needs a spin off. Fuck gta 6. This is what the people want.

I'm looking forward to next gen gta. It's supposed to come out in 2023 and I really need that in my life

Edited by user 02 March 2021 01:32:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage