logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline FiveT  
#1 Posted : 24 April 2021 03:54:25(UTC)
FiveT

Groups: Registered
Man
Italy

Was thanked: 3231 time(s) in 1294 post(s)
UserPostedImage
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄-π’π‡πŽπ– π–πˆπ“π‡
THEπ‰πŽπ‹π‹πˆπ„π’
π˜“π˜π˜π˜Œ π˜π˜™π˜–π˜” π˜›π˜π˜Œ 𝘚𝘚𝘌 π˜ˆπ˜™π˜Œπ˜•π˜ˆ - π˜“π˜–π˜•π˜‹π˜–π˜•

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
SPECIAL GUEST:
TIKA MAYS

PRE-SHOW / RED CARPET [DOORS OPEN] - 7:10 P.M. BST / 2:10 P.M. EST/ 5:00 P.M PST
INTERVIEWS - 7:20 P.M. ONWARD
PERFORMANCE #1: 7:40 PM
PERFORMANCE #2: 8:00 PM
AWARDS WINNERS ANNOUNCED - 8:20 P.M.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Titans (Laurence, Jo, Martina, Den, Tanya)
Kegan Dawson - Actor, presenter, radio speaker, model, showman
Cj Frankson - Youtuber, Actor, model, showman
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj
Igor Stanovski - Russian tycoon, businessman
Claire Becker - Writer, vocal coach, presenter, radio speaker
Augusto Lincoln - Enterpreneur, model, manager
Lukas Paradiso - Model, Actor

The Jollies
Zafari Mari πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦², Rose Hemsworth πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°, David Hernandez πŸ‘±πŸ», Natasha Stanovski πŸ‘§πŸ», Fabriano Galore πŸ‘¨πŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
thanks 6 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#2 Posted : 24 April 2021 04:09:04(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

The Jollies appear in the middle of the red carpet while a bit of their song 'Viva La Vida' in salsa version plays in background, just outside the arena. The music stops and they look excited in their own different ways. "Hellooooo, viva la vidaaaa!" Shouts David first followed by Zafari's "Wooo, Hi world!".
Rose just waves with a warm smile while Fabriano smirks almost containing the excitement but still tries to keep it cool and pose for photographers - the usual vain one. Natasha just grins excited and looks around, then at the camera.

David takes the word back "So we have finally reached this night and it felt like it's been so, so long since last time we met here at the FAN. CHOICE. AWARDS. How many things that just happened?" "Well, we have a vaccine this time." Gags Zafari as Rose laughs. "Yes! Oh my God!"
"Well, well..." David seems to like the presenter role as he continues taking the camera's attention. "You know, we're not here to remind you about this pandemic again this night, we want you to have a good time and forget about it for the night BUT we felt like we couldn't go on pretending that nothing happened, am I right?" He looks at his bandmates, who nod and agree.
Natasha takes the word. "Absolutely. Tonight, before we start this wicked show let us take you through this year and let's celebrate the people suffering in this period and who is not with us anymore. Please take a look with us here."

Quote:
THE FIVE JOLLIES TURN AROUND TO LOOK AT THE HUGE SCREEN BEHIND THEM AND A VIDEO STARTS. IT'S A TRIBUTE TO REMEMBER ALL THE VICTIMS OF THE COVID PANDEMIC SINCE 2020.

IMAGES OF THE FIRST NEWS IN MARCH 2020 ARE SHOWN SLOWLY SHOWING THE WHOLE DEVELOPMENT OF THE PANDEMIC IN UK AND THEN WITHIN THE REST OF THE WORLD. BITS OF THE QUEEN SPEAKING ARE SHOWN, THE POPE WALKING ALONE IN VATICAN, PEOPLE SINGING FROM BALCONIES, PROTESTS, SHOPS CLOSING, MORE INTIMATE VIDEOS OF A MOTHER PUTTING A MASK ON HIS BABY DAUGHTER, THEN TINY BITS OF OTHER PRESIDENTS FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD SPEAKING WITH SUBTITLES, CINEMAS AND THEATERS CLOSED, EMPTY CITIES.
THROUGH THE END OF THE VIDEO, IT GOES TO THE HARDEST PART... DOCTORS AND NURSES TRYING TO DO THE BEST OF THEIR JOBS, WITH BRUISES ON THEIR FACES AND PATIENTS IN BEDS. BITS OF FUNERALS AND FAMOUS FACES PASSED AWAY FOR THIS REASON ARE SHOWN BUT A HOPE SHINES AT THE END, A VACCINE FOUND SHOWS AND KIDS LAUGHING, GRANDPARENTS HUGGING THEIR RELATIVES AND SOME PATIENTS CELEBRATING THE END OF THEIR RECOVERIES.

A MESSAGE APPEARS. "TOGETHER, THIS TIME."

The Jollies reappear on the screen as they turn back to face the camera. Rose is visibly crying, she is very sensitive and as people in the red carpet audience applaud with the Jollies for some long seconds before the music finishes, some of the Jollies look at each other. It's hard to find words to speak after such video but Zafari does it.
"Like the video said... You know, there's no better time to get together and celebrate life. We can do it and we will do it tonight." And David adds "You know that nothing unites us more than music. Let's do it."

So while Natasha pats Rose on the back and gives her a 'It's fine' look and Rose nods smiling, the five walk through the carpet speaking as Zafari continues. "This gonna be awesome you know, your faves will receive awards and some others of your faves will perform for ya." "Ooh, yes. And there's new talent to discover, as well." Adds Natasha.
Rose looking excited again she finally takes the word. "Aw... yes! Last year we had a wonderful show with biggies like GEMMA KANE, JOSHUA GRIMMIE, PROXIMO, KIDD AMAZE, ISABEL and RYAN ROSS HERNANDEZ.
"And we also performed last year! Hey!" David shouts winking at the camera and Natasha nods proudly behind him. These guys are like living memes for what they do and act sometimes.
"And I know some other exciting, amazing performances are going to be held by [ADD PERFORMERS] this year, WOW!" Rose finishes.

"And the list is long for the awards nominees, everyone got some potential to win." Finally speaks Fabriano adjusting his hair later as Rose replies. "Oh yes! I think we should gossip about it with someone else? I mean, someone who's not in the group?" "Ooh, yeah. I know you four anyway, let's see what someone else thinks." Says Natasha.
"And well, here she is then... the one and only...." David begins to announce as they all together say the name "TIKA MAYS!!"

UserPostedImage

Tika walk down as she smile & waves at The Jollies before she could look at camera as she went down to stand next to Fabriano & finally say "Hello everyone!"

"Hi lovely!" Rose greets her with a warm waving and smiling as Fabriano just stares deeply at her, maybe hiding something? Anyway David gets right in the middle of the two with a grin. "Hi Tikaa... Are you excited? I am about to explode of energy."

"Yep I am really excited for this so i can't wait" as she does her cute pose & smile at Fabriano

David continues. "So we were talking about the awards and we will be announcing three awards before the show, the 'Favorite Social Media' award, the 'Favorite Movie/Show' and the 'FCA Artist to Watch'. So let's talk about this last one, because so many artists could jump and give a shot to their dream despite a pandemic. Internet has really helped and this year we are graced with new acts like KESHIA LOVE, SAHARA BLUE, SLIM MONEY, CAMILLE PRESTON, FANGZ and SAMANTHA STEVENS." "Yaay! I love it!" Shouts Rose excited clapping for the new acts. "I see a lot of Hip Hop, R'n'B, Rap activity in the newest music... That's interesting." "We don't count in that, right?" Asks Zafari and Nat replies. "Nope, I don't think we'd be so colorful if we were." "Ooh Nat, c'mon, that's judgemental and stereotypical" Says David showing his rainbow bracelet to the camera, then he looks at it and Nat nods at him like 'I told ya'.

"Anyway" Zafari takes the word. "What award are you looking forward to Tika?"

Tika smiling mysteriously "Oooh well all i can say is that the award I'm definitely looking forward is any of them awards so yeah"

"Coooool" Replies Zafari and a smiling Rose looks at the camera. "And lovely acts like MANDY WILLIAMS, RADIO VINE, AMY MEYER and MIMI are nominated for the 'Best Album' award with Joshua Grimmie and Isabel as well, that is such, like, a huge achievement."
"Absolutely." Nods Natasha and Zafari continues. "And last year NAOMI and ERICH HESS won the most awaited awards, the sexiest female and male awards, soooo the nominees are many this year but to top these two sexy ones, man that's gonna take much."

"Yeah so i'm hoping to see PROXIMO win their first awards because they were like my brother since i was in La Familia" she says as she had her finger crossing hoping that there will be no problem "So anyway I do have advice for everyone so even if you don't win you should always remembers that no matter win or lose you will always be the winner in your heart so that is my advice for everyone"

"I think we have spoken a lot guys, I guess our celebs are coming, let's have them talk for us now!" David says grinning and Zafari shouts "LEGGOOOO" as they begin to walk around the red carpet to find celebrities to interview.

D O O R S OPEN

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies
Zafari Mari πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€πŸ¦², Rose Hemsworth πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦°, David Hernandez πŸ‘±πŸ», Natasha Stanovski πŸ‘§πŸ», Fabriano Galore πŸ‘¨πŸ»

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Creating Sims content here on my YouTube channel! -----> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Tq0J8bDFMidZWlrFK0gtQ
2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#3 Posted : 24 April 2021 04:14:25(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3575 time(s) in 1281 post(s)

UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

La Familia artist Tika Mays come out & struts onto the red carpet looking fabulous in her dress, and heels as people were shock about her outfit. She continue to pose before going back with The Jollies

Diego Lopez walks onto the red carpet and poses for camera's at the moment before he head inside.

Recording artist Milian is making her way to walk down the red carpet while she wearing red dress which fans started to scream at her dress because it look amazing.

Slim Money made appearance at FCA red carpet as he is up for FCA Artist to Watch & FCA Best Latin Act Category.

iCandy walk out onto the FCA red carpet with their mask and met with a huge fans. They are all dressed same color and did a cute sign as they're so cute for the night. They're up for FCA Best New Act, FCA Best K-Pop Act, FCA Best Collaboration & FCA Best Band Category.

Paige Wesley arrives at the red carpet but she went different as she has long elegant black dress as the fan lift the black dress appropriately as the people were surprise as they cheer. She also will be performing at main show

UserPostedImage

Just Record artist Cosmic Blue walk onto red carpet & pose before they went inside.

Tric-Jam artist Keshia Love walk out onto the FCA red carpet & came out with fabulous dress.

Recording artist Fresh Miguel Ca$h suited nice for FCA.

BabyCrush makes their way out onto the FCA red carpet looking sexy but fans gone crazy over their outfits.

Sophia Delaney looking gorgeous steps out onto the Red Carpet as she put hand on her hips .

Christina Moreno steps out onto the Red Carpet and poses for the cameras before she heading to inside.

Tamar Gilbert also known as TikaBKilla arrives very simple as she poses for cameras while everyone were shock that she is TikaBKilla.

David Dankworth arrives at red carpet as he touch his hair.

UserPostedImage

K-Pop group Dreamin Creame walk onto the FCA red carpet & did their cute pose for camera before they head inside.

Fatima Amari walking & wearing interesting outfit as she posing

Mr DJ Hurricane pose for pictures while people were confused about what he wearing

UserPostedImage

Tric-Jam recording artist Murda Bling is making his way to walk down the red carpet but suited better.

Face2Face show up to red carpet as they dress as urban style.

UserPostedImage

Ruff Round artist Liam Russell arrive with black suit.

Jade walk down on red carpet as she pose on camera.

Stardom Boys show up to red carpet while fans were floored as boys look sharp before they went to the stage

Camille Preston show up on time before she went on stage.

UserPostedImage

Big Diamond artist Sau'Ron come out with jacket under his shirt.

Keshia Love's sister Gabby Love walk down on red carpet while she wearing pink dress which fans cheering for her.

UserPostedImage

Jayla Cole strut on the red carpet as she posing while camera was still there.

Just Record artist Ella Avila arrive onto red carpet as she pose before heading inside

Recording artist Jacquelin Haygood show up to FCA red carpet as she turn her shoulder so camera can get the angle of her.

UserPostedImage

Actor Bryan Williams come out with his blue shirt at red carpet

New Zealand singer Aubrey Cassidy is making her way to walk down the red carpet as she wearing professional dress.

Ciara Lovett came out with her yellow dress but she even have golden phone.

UserPostedImage

Sally Parkwood wearing simple dress but still look good at FCA.

UserPostedImage

Samantha Stevens show up to FCA red carpet with this outfit that

Recording artist Channel C. Fox show off with red outfit for FCA.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
thanks 6 users thanked 2001clay for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#4 Posted : 24 April 2021 04:22:59(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Zafari is walking over the carpet to look for somebody to interview and ask some fun questions, just to spice it all up and who better than Naomi that he sees from behind. As camera follows he reaches her and pats on her back while she is taking pictures.

Hi time's up with pictures, honey. Questions with Zafa time now.
Ohhhh, is that so? *laughs* Wassup Zafa! Look time no see! *Naomi says with a bright smile*

So I won't be a machist because they told me not to do any comment on a female judging appearance and blah blah blah, but lemme say, you are lookin' GREAT. What's the secret? (He playfully looks at the camera, giving her his ear to listen)
Hehe, thank you, you've always been so sweet! The secret? *Naomi opens her hands as if she doesn't know* I don't really have one to be honest, hehe. I guess I am blessed? I don't know.

Right, word. So ya happy for bein' nominated as the Sexiest Female again?
I think it's an honor that people find me sexy, you know? There was a point of time when I really did not think I was sexy at all. So to be nominated is really a confidence booster, I can't complain.

...And wait, she's not only about the looks oh, she was nominated for so many other awards. She has talent, she got some bangin' music, tell me 'bout it.
Yes yes! Sooooo The Rhythm is nominated for Best Music Video! Which is really crazy! I had this wild idea to just change it up from the convention video and I wanted to do a performance video honestly. I am really happy to be nominated. But as far as music. *Naomi eyes light up with excitement* I've been in the U.K working on my first solo album. It's crazy right?? I'll be performing The Rhythm tonight and you maaaay get a sneak peak of my next single.

I mean, I saw your video for The Rhythm and I can't tell you what happened when I saw that, but that was great. Tell me about it.
Hehehe you are something else, stop it Zafa! *Naomi laughs, it's clear that they are fond of eachother*

What are your immediate plans? White, spill it all and give me the exclusive. I'm yo friend, it's for my career, c'moooon. (He squints eyes funnily)
.....my debut album! Coming out in the in quarter 3 of 2021. Now THAT's an exclusive right here on the Fan Choice Awards red carpet!

Talkin' 'bout spilling, any tea you would like to spill right now? They're listenin'. (He points at the camera)
The tea that I can spill is that....you're a stranger now! *Naomi laughs* It's okay though. I see how you move. *Naomi laughs again and pushes Zafari playfully*

And what about tonight, aside from me, who you are looking forward to meet?
I really cannot wait to meet up with my girls from SYNCO if they're here tonight. It's been such a while, I really miss them.

Well, thaaanks for this interview. Now give me a kiss on the cheek to say goodbye and we'll take a selfie, alright? (He playfully closes eyes as he takes his phone and puckers his mouth ready for the selfie)
Aww thank you, Zafari! *Naomi playfully leans in, kissing Zafari on the cheek, saying goodbye to the camera as she heads off to the back.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Famouss7x7 on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#5 Posted : 24 April 2021 04:25:46(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UserPostedImage

Rose walks by the red carpet looking very smiley and gentle in her moves, so she approaches the Midnight20 group as she sees them taking pictures.

Hi lovelies! Nice to see you all...

Midnight20 smile: "Hi Nice to meet you too"

So, uhm, like, are you guys excited to be here? Anything in particular you would like to see?

Jin: Yeah we're excited to be here & well personally i do want to see Naomi tonight

Ken: I think we all want to see Mandy William

You guys are in the nominations tonight, that must be really exciting!

Nick: Yeah i mean this is our first time to be nominate for Best K-Pop Act

Did you meet anyone interesting yet? Like, I mean, anyone you love in the industry or that maybe inspired you?

Fin: Yes & we met Keshia Love i mean she was real nice person so we just take it in right now & we love since she release her debut single

Aw, you guys are such a huge lovely group! (She looks around smiling at all of them) I know being in a group takes a lot of team work, how do you do that?

Jin: Well to be honest we have a some argument for a minute but i have to step in as a leader to keep the group alive without drama & we're like brother so we can say we have some up & down but still manage to pull off & work together as a group

Who is like... the one who is always late out of you all when you have to work or do something? Like taking the most to get ready...

*Midnight20 point to Noah*

Midnight20: Noah!

Noah *laugh*: I mean when it come to work or going out i have to make sure that i got everything i need & have to look good for anything like i can't leave without checking yourself first so i mean it depend on whatever or maybe

And who is like the most disciplined?

*Midnight20 look at each other & laugh nervously but Jin confess as he raising his hand up*

Jin: I gotta confess it was me. I mean i sometime do it & i sometimes don't so i'm rebel sometime & yeah

...I would like to ask you guys about your music, what are your plans right now? Can you share anything?

Jang: Well we're already release our debut single "Escape" so we just gearing up to release our second single soon & we also signed to Dahlhouse Entertainment as a management deal which it was amazing & our album "To Those Who Wait" is coming out in Summer 2021 so we may have some collaboration on our album so once you heard our debut mini album you know it that it'll be the best mini album so there you go

Thank you guys so much, I wish you good luck and a good show tonight. You were lovely. Can you sing an acapella for me before we say goodbye?

Midnight20: Yeah sure

*Midnight20 clear their throat before they can sing as Jin checking make sure that their ready before they even sing acapella

"Know that I gotta escape
Release me back in world without hesitation i gotta get myself together
Forget about that worries no time to think
Don't see the back of your hand
Get out, get out
Hurry up
Had to escape, gotta go
Hurry up Yeah
Can't stay here
Making me harder than it is"

Rose listens to them carefully with a smile and as they finish she ends applauding excited and thanking them all again before they go.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Welat65  
#6 Posted : 24 April 2021 04:27:17(UTC)
Welat65

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 2936 time(s) in 783 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Barbie Doll makes her first public appearance in years, posing for the cameras. She went straight into the venue right afterwards.

________

Yumi appears at the FCA's, her first red carpet event after releasing her debut single a few months ago. She looks stunning in a white look.
β€’ Aliya Rose β€’ Barbie Doll β€’ Ezra Allan β€’ MOON β€’ Nicole β€’Yumi β€’ RealTalk.com (Talk Show)

β€’ VENUS β€’

UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked Welat65 for this useful post.
2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#7 Posted : 24 April 2021 04:27:36(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UserPostedImage

Natasha is standing on the carpet looking confident at the crowd and then at the first celebrities coming around. She is smirking and she notices Madison, she walks up to her after she takes her pictures.

Hello, lookin' really good tonight. Can I ask you some questions?

Madison: Hi Natasha! Oh, this little old thing? I figured I'd go for skater chic tonight. Outfit designed by Tony Hawk.

So it's going to be such a busy night, do you have any expectation?

Madison: Not at all, I'm just here for the freebies. I'm only up for one award in a category that I have no chance of winning, so I'm just planning on drinking excessively and smoking lots of weed in the bathroom with my buddies. That sounds more fun the pageantry side of things, don't you think?

Anyone in particular that you are rooting for? Any prediction?

Madison: I've got a bunch of friends that are nominated for awards, so I'll be rooting for them.

Industry is getting bigger and crowded, but thank God for that. You are also a busy artist I know. Do you have any plans you can share with the public for the future?

Madison: I've been working on my next album for a long time, still working on it but I'm hopeful it will be released this summer. There should be a bunch of singles to come before then and my next single is likely to be released very soon. But all of that kind of thing is up to the label.

I personally love your song, Brutal Love. It has such a powerful video, wow. I loved the meaning and how you showed this heartbreak in it. Where did you find inspiration for it?

Madison: I kinda liked the cinematic idea of the video, over dramatizing a situation and just making it bigger in scope. At it's core, it's just about a couple of passionate lovers that get themselves involved in a tough situation and how one person just can't continue living in that way. It's based in reality but dramatized a little.

And talkin' about your music, your lyrics are powerful. How do they come? What's the main thing that makes you go like... "Yeah, that's gonna make my song" when you create your music.

Madison: Jesus, that's a question! Ummm ... I tend to take everyday emotions and feelings and like to try to make them bigger and bolder, I love using similes and metaphors to enhance the song and make it bigger than it's initial idea. I'm just a fan of words and how they flow and work together to create a specific image. Cinematic is probably what I'm gonna go with right now.

Is there anyone you would love to collaborate with in the future? I would personally love to see you with some legendary rockstar and a song full of great lyrics.

Madison: I've got a collab for one of my next singles with a friend of mine, but we're keeping it quiet right now. I'd quite like to work with a male vocalist, somebody that I can bounce off of. I've also got this crazy dream of being part of an all girl alt-rock group with punk energy that I'd love to make happen once I've covered enough ground as a solo artist. But I'm open to working with anyone, I like to think I have the ability to connect with artists of any genre so I'm pretty open minded.

Thanks Madison. I hope you enjoy the night and have an hell of a good fun tonight. Would you like to share any last message with everyone before we say goodbye?

Madison: Yeah, it's gonna be a long fucking night so if you've got drugs, hit me up!

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#8 Posted : 24 April 2021 04:30:34(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)

Bitch Wat struts on to her very first red carpet. She's met with cheers from the fans as she says "I AM HERE!" She steps in front of the camera's and poses, truly taking it all in, her very first Red Carpet.

Mandy Williams, who's up for 4 awards makes her first red carpet appearance in years. Mandy has a big smile on her face as she steps in front of the cameras, posing for a few minutes as fans scream her name. She waves sweetly for a few moments, before heading to the back

UserPostedImage

All the boys from PROXIMO enter the red carpet wearing all black. It's a big night for them as they're up for 6 awards tonight. They stop and pose before heading to sign some autographs before heading to the back.

Brittany Knox looks pretty in red as she makes her first red carpet appearance with some new man. She takes a few moments to pose for the cameras before heading with her man to the back.

The sexy Aubrey Mikkel makes her way to the red carpet, strutting some cleavage. The R&B Diva poses for the cameras seductvely before heading off.

UserPostedImage

Aaron Styles makes his way into the arena and gets met with a lot of cheers from fans. He's up for Favorite Actor/Actress award. He takes a moment to sign some autographs before heading to the back.

Marina Balan struts into the red carpet area to pose for the fans and photographers. It's her very first Fan Choice Awards and she's super excited.

Miami comes out onto the red carpet wearing a pretty pink ensemble which shows off her beautiful figure. She poses for the cameras for some time, before heading to the back.

UserPostedImage

Gemma, who's no stranger to the FCA's makes her way onto the red carpet to much love for the fans. She's up for Sexiest Female tonight, and there's no surprise there. Gemma is sporting her silver dress and her luscious blonde locks. She smiles sweetly and poses for the cameras.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina Lake β€’ Aubrey Mikkel β€’ Sabina β€’ James Urie β€’ Austin Nimmo β€’ Mandy Williams β€’ The Wolverines
β€’ Jerry Holmes β€’ Marina Balan β€’ Miamiβ€’ BYS β€’ Naomi β€’ Suzie β€’ Aaron Styles β€’ Cory Dionne β€’ The Kittens
β€’ Brittany Knox β€’ Dennis Shaw β€’ Gemma β€’ Payton β€’ Cassie Valentine β€’ JT Rodriguez β€’ Jay-C β€’Nick Urie β€’ PRÓXIMO

thanks 6 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#9 Posted : 24 April 2021 04:31:20(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UserPostedImage

David keeps walking by the red carpet as he says "Look at all the beautiful people coming over. The fans... The bodyguards, mmh sexy bodyguards as well... then the artists and... wait!" He spots Radio vine and runs over her with cameraman forced to run too to follow him.

Wooow, looking amazing tonight Radio! You are living piece of art.

[nervously] Well thank you, that was nice for you.. you look great yourself. Sooo glad to see you David..

Can I just ask you some questions? Because I loved Vineyard, your new album. You need to tell me about it, how did it happen? Where did you get all the inspiration?

[voice shaking] Well, I think for me.. I’m so sorry I’m so nervous.. but it was an album for my mental and emotional state, I felt like I was this dying flowers rooting in a garden that needed some more light and color in order to grow. I wanted to put my whole heart into this album.. Omg! I just realized something.. Vineyard which is Vine, Radio Vine is literally my own personalized world if I had a chance to recreate my world around my mental. So yeah... most of the inspiration came from me, who I was, who I was afraid of, who I wanted to be but fearful who am I will become. I used the bad parts of myself for the better good.. I guess..

Your huge imagination is God gift, do you think you can pass some of it to me too maybe? Did you always have this passion for art and music?

[laughs] you’re so funny. I mean, if you want your imagination to be some kind of disturbed and unsettling thoughts then yes, you can have it all my love... [silence] mmmm.. I think.. I always had a passion for music and my passion for music turned into art because I always wanted to explain my music though art.. it’s the best way to explain everything..

I saw bits and bops of your new documentary and I'm being really busy lately, so I'll have to get some of my bandmates or all of them and force everyone to watch in full, but let's talk about it! How did you come up with the idea? It has had such a huge appraisal, even got nominated.

Well.. your band mates should definitely go watch it and stop being fucking lazy.. oh! Can I say fucking on TV? Most likely no huh? I literally record everything in my life because I like to laugh at my pain sometimes.. I know.. insane. [laughs] so I decided to tell my story no matter how bad or good I looked though my trauma. I wanted to be the real me. I was tired of living in this bubble..

You also have a lot of other awards tonight to look forward to, which one are you most excited about?

I look forward to them all... but for me, Best Album! Of ducking course.. damn it. I keep cursing.. my publicists told me to watch my mouth so I’m sorry America for not listening. [giggles]

Any prediction of who might win tonight? There's a lot of talent around.

Very talented humans.. my predictions is never right so I’m just putting light and love to everyone..

Right, so I know something. I know... You have worked with someone behind the scenes, someone in my family but I can't say more. Unless you will, like, is there any collaboration in the pipeline for the future?

[side eyes] look- don’t be trying to get me to say anything! I know how you are David.. you have a way of using those good looks to lure people in.. no. Maybe, maybe not. You’ll see soon, I will say that.

...And any general plans? Anything else you can share with the fans?

[loudly] I just wanna say that I love you all! Thank you so much for the love and support and if you think Vineyard was good, just wait for the part three... and that’s all I will say, David.

Well, thank you Radio, this was amazing. Let's take a picture alright? Before we say goodbye, let's look at the cam. (He grins as he poses a bit with Radio after he points at the camera for her to indicate where to look at)

Radio: David, be good tonight or I just may have to spank you. [laughs dramatically] Just kidding, pleasure darling. Thank you.

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#10 Posted : 24 April 2021 04:36:00(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UserPostedImage

Rose walks around the carpet still very smiley. Camera follows as she reaches Lincoln very warmly.

Hiii my lovely! How are you tonight?
"Hiii! I am feeling real good and happy and I am taking pictures with my camera so I can remember. Lookit!"

Oh my God, you are looking gorgeous. Are you excited?
"Thank you! I didn't buy this suit myself though. A man with a French voice gave it to me...but yeah, I am super excited!"

Are you, like, looking forward to meet anyone?
"Well, I've met lots and lots of people that I am a fan of already. I did what you were doing last year! It was so much fun talking to everyone. I'd like to meet Eilidh again. She is nice and fun to talk to and I want to see if she will do a song with me. Would also like to finally meet Austin Nimmo for real but I don't think he is here."

So you were nominated for quite a number of awards, how exciting! She nods with an happy excited smirk at the camera) Is there anyone in particular that you would like to win?
"I am just super, super happy to be nominated and a lot of my friends are up for so many awards. I'm sure I will be smiling and clapping a lot tonight. I'd really like "Big Talk" to win Best Collaboration because it is such a special song for me but it doesn't matter if I don't. I will still be a happy boy."

I know you have been releasing some great music lately, I've been listening to Light Me Up a lot lately. We were like isolated for covid and me and my bandmate David were dancing to it like all the time... (Giggles)
"Aww that is wonderful! Thank you! I just want to make people dance and smile with my music. I always try to make it sound real fun and catchy!"

How was it to work with Austin Nimmo on your new single, Big Talk?
"It was a dream come true for me! I didn't actually get to meet him but we worked on Zoom a whole lot. He was super nice and talented. I have been a fan of him since his very first song and people like him, Weekend and Kato made me feel brave enough to do music. It was amazing to work with him and I can't believe I actually have a song with Austin!"

Do you have any plans that you can share?
"I'm going to be sharing some details about my first album real soon. Like, super soon! Keep an eye out for that. There will also be a lot more fun music coming through the whole year. Real excited!"

...And, I would like to ask you about it, you know, last year it was a beautiful moment when you proposed to your Aaron right here, in front of everyone. I just loved it! Are you excited to come back here now after that moment?
"That was like the scariest thing to do ever! I love my Aaron and I know he loves me but I was worried he might say "no!" then I'd just have to go back to my seat and feel real silly! He said "yes" though! it's nice to be at another FCA again but this time I can relax and enjoy things more. Last time I was soooo nervous because I was hosting the red carpet thingy all on my own then I knew I was going to propose to my Aaron on live TV. This one hopefully won't make my tummy feel all funny"!

Aw, thank you so much for stopping by, you we so lovely. Good luck for everything! I wish you a well night, can you sing a bit of Light Me Up?? I would love to sing it acapella with you! (She giggles as she prepares to join her voice with Lincoln for a quick acapella)
Lincoln clears his throat and starts to sing in a very strong yet silky smooth voice, proving that he can sing very well live; "Gonna be in your head for days. Make you request another play. Around it goes on your stereo, oh. Three-sixty-five all across the waves. Twenty-four-seven, day to day. This ain't my first rodeo. Oh, what a spectacular show". He giggles and looks down the lens of the camera. "I hope that was good, everyone!"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#11 Posted : 24 April 2021 04:39:39(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UserPostedImage

David walks around finding Layla and Joshua taking pictures on the carpet. He winks at the camera and runs over them as the cameraman basically finds himself to run over with him to follow him.

Hii, you guys! How are you? Can I ask you some questions?
Layla: "Hiiii! Of course, sweetie!"
Joshua: "Hey, sure thing."

So, probably in another reality you two guys would be a couple and an hot couple, there's a whole shipping of it in this universe though, what are you thoughts about it?
Layla: "Well, we did date for a while but we soon realized we'd just be better off as real good friends. We kind of found each other at real difficult points in our lives, didn't make the best decisions and soon figured that our bond wasn't worth destroying so, besties it is!"
Joshua: "We just have fun with the whole thing now. I mean, I have a boyfriend but people are still adamant that I'm dating Layla and Ryan Ross Hernandez as well. We get a lot of tweets sent our way and just have a good laugh over it all."

Can I just say, your new song together is an explosion of ...(He looks at the cameraman) I can't swear right? Well, you got it. How did it came?
Layla: "Being one of my closest friends and favorite people in the world, I knew I HAD to create a song with Joshy. Not only do we have a special connection, he's also really talented and it was an honor to get to work with him."
Joshua: "Oh, stahhp!"
Layla: "It's true! We just got together one day to make something and I was really worried nothing was gonna happen because I built it up so high in my head. I didn't want the writing session to be a flop. Thankfully, it came together so organically. We just started vibing and the song wrote itself."
Joshua: "Yeah, it was a real natural thing. We didn't go in with an agenda, like "we have to write THIS type of song or THAT type of song". We just have a great synergy and we bounced lines and ideas back and forth. It all pieced together so easily."

Anyway I can join this sexy movement? What's your tips?
Layla: "Feel No Fear, baby!"
Joshua: "Once you've been photographed naked on a beach...there's nothing else to worry about. Dive in at the deep end, so to speak."

Soo guys your solo record is breaking records Joshua, you are getting to become a legend. Do I become a legend too if sniff some of your scent around, like a covid. Will it influence me? Anyway that's not the question, I wanted to know more about your individual records, how did you go through all of the making process?
Joshua: "You can sniff me if you want but just be warned, someone will screenshot that image and post it on some bizarre sites. Uh, well first of all, thanks! It's nice to be called a legend. I've been called many things in my time. In terms of GOLDENHEART, it was a cathartic process. Blood, sweat and tears. I not only lived through everything I sing about on there, I had to re-live it and make peace with it all in order to write those songs. In a nutshell, suffer for your art. Fries your brain but makes a killer record.

I know, it's an hard work nobody seems to give enough importance to the behind the scenes, the bone of our work. But changing subject, what are you guys gonna do tonight? Are you excited... I mean I know you are, but let's just pretend I don't so I can make you that question.
Layla: "Super excited! The Fan Choice Awards are always nights to remember. Really looking forward to what the night has in store."
Joshua: "Don't want to give things away but I'm the king of SURPRISES! I never know how to act at these things."

Anyone you would like to meet?
Layla: "Literally everyone. It has been so long since I've mingled with all these people. There's a lot of time to make up for."
Joshua: "I don't know about meeting but there are a few people I would like to avoid."

I mean, the industry is like having a rebirth since 2020. It was like a huge pregnant mama when it got a bit stagnant before 2020 but look at what beautiful children! Who do you think is going to become a sexy legendary adult out of these children?
Layla: "Tika Mays is really flying the flag for the pop girlies. She came out of nowhere and started wracking up hits. Already working on her second record. I think she's definitely going a whole load of places. I think you guys from The Jollies are also going to make a mark. You've been killing it!"
Joshua: "I think Sonny is an incredible new artist. He came out swinging with his own strong sound and image. "New Game" was a fantastic project and I'm looking forward to seeing what he does next. Nick Urie is also an extremely talented young man. Loved his debut last year."

...Layla I just have to ask you this. I know the one billion dollar question. Are you ever reuniting with your girls? You know, I've seen Naomi around here...
Layla: "I'd never say never but right now? I don't see it happening anytime soon. I'm just getting going with my own record after a lot of grieving and healing. It wouldn't make sense to go back to something that wasn't great for my mental health. In time, possibly. There's no bad blood on my end though and I'm sure the other girls will agree. They're all focusing on themselves, carving out their own artistic identities and growing into gorgeous young women without the restrictions of being in a girl band."

Well, thank you guys! Let's take a picture together before we say goodbye so I can get in history too with your breaking records. Let's look at the cam and... cheeseee. (Grins at the camera as he poses right in the middle of Joshua and Layla)
Layla & Joshua: "CHEESEEEE!"

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#12 Posted : 24 April 2021 04:42:55(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Zafari walks around playing with the crowd as he pretends to give them high five but for security measure he can't and eventually avoids the hands mocking people that laugh. He then spots Anaìsz taking pictures on the carpet. "Ohh look who's here, leggooo" He shouts at his personal cameraman as they reach her.

Good evening, ma'am. How are you?

"Hi! I'm very well, and you?"

So they asked me not to be a machist and not make too many compliments to a woman sounding avoiding objectifications of women and all that stuff, BUT since Naomi got her compliments in the end, it's only fair I tell you that you are looking sexily beauuutiful tonight too. You deserve these compliments ma'am.

"Thank you! I tried to throw a little something together and be different from my last red carpet look."

(Playfully looking at the camera and giving her his ear to listen) So tell me, aside from me, who are you excited to meet tonight? I need to know.

And any award prediction? Who's gonna win?

"Hmm, I'm definitely going to say Naomi is going to take Sexiest Female for a second time, my boys PRROXIMO will be taking all their much deserved awards tonight and hopefully I can share my award of best collab!" (Laughs)

You were nominated too, which award would you wanna take home with you? Just tell me like, the one you would kill for.

"I would love to win Favorite Collaboration! I would love to have 2 FCAs to show off in my house" (Giggles)

And speaking of this, girl, you worked on a song that's huge right now. Light It Up with Pròximo. Tell me all about it, how did it happen that you guys teamed up?

"Thank you! Well, I'm friends with them and they reached out to me about working with them so it all just happened naturally and it worked out perfect. I was able to send my parts for the song and the rest is history. Plus, We just all vibe well together."

And do you have any surprise for everybody? Any music coming?

"Yes, I'm working on my debut album and I'm performing the first single for that album tonight so I hope everyone is ready!"

Ok, let's play this game. You tell me three names on the top of your list you would want to work with.

"Hmm, I've also wanted to work with Stephanie Ortiz. She is one of my influences and I love her style. I also would love to work with Alexis. I’ve been a fan of SYNCO since they first debuted and I really really wanted to work with them too! Alexis was my favorite member though, I loved her style and attitude and I think we would be perfect on a song together.
My third person would be The Wolverines. I admire the work they’ve done with artists, it’s always so fresh and original for each artist. They definitely know how to play to each artist’s traits and personalities so I’d be interested in working with them to see what we could come up with! "

Ok. (Crosses arms playfully) Now three names you would date. Not counting mine, of course.

β€œOf course.” She laughs. β€œUhhhhh…….I don’t know of anyone right now. I like being single for the moment and focusing on my career.”

Well then. Three names you would kill, you can say my name three times now, it will count.

β€œOh no, I don’t wanna kill anyone! I don’t hate anyone so I cannot do that at all, sorry!”
Thank you... Anaisz! (He shows her proudly at the camera and then takes his phone out of his pocket) Let's take a selfie before we say goodbye, so I can look at it when I'm lonely. (He puckers his mouth at the phone to take a fun selfie with her)

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 5 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#13 Posted : 24 April 2021 04:44:09(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

UserPostedImage

Natasha is talking to the camera as she is walking by the carpet through the people. "A beautiful night, a very exciting moment in the industry. Who's gonna make it, who's not? Any drama? Well, we'll see." She then walking got close to Serenity and she notices her taking pictures she continues to the camera. "Look, Serenity's here! Let's have a chat."

Hiii deary.

β€œHiii gorgeous!”

Are you excited for the show? You are looking really good, actually.

β€œThank you, I am! I feel like I haven’t been to an awards show since….the last Fan Choice Awards, haha!”

What are your prediction for tonight? Who can win some awards and who's not?

β€œI have reserved the champagne table for when I lose, and for other losers too so we can all come together and drink! That’s my way of saying I’m definitely not taking anything home tonight but I am eternally grateful to be nominated against THE top women in the industry right now. I’m thinking this was a joke gone too far.” She laughs. β€œUm but I think that there will be some surprises, some underdogs which there are sometimes and I love that. Everyone loves a good underdog story.”

You were also nominated as Best Female Artist. That's huge. Congrats for that, you excited?

β€œThank you! Like I said, I’m grateful, excited, happy, shocked is the best word to describe me. I do love the picture they chose for me though, I look amazing.”

Speaking of it, do you have any plan you can share with the public? Are we gonna blast some new Serenity music soon?

β€œI do. I was so happy after all of the positive feedback I had received after the holiday EP project and it makes me look forward to releasing my album soon. I will say I’m pretty excited so I might just be spilling a lot of music soon on my own, love you Five Pesky Kids!”

I personally found myself listening to your latest Christmas album and I'm wondering, how did you decide to do it? What inspired you?

β€œThank you! You know, I was just in the mood, if you will. I tried to capture what I feel during the holidays, I feel joy, I feel sad, I like to take time and think about people and who I have interacted with so I just wrote based on what was literally in my head during winter months. I felt like a lot of times we don’t remember that not everyone is happy during the holidays and I wanted to do a tiny more realistic approach. For some holidays can be a chore or just traumatic or awful so I wanted to recognize that too.”

Is there anyone you would collaborate with? Whoever, like writers, producers, what would be your dream team for a record right now?

β€œI’m always, listen my DMs are open, my phone number has never changed, I am really active on social media, I am always open to working with anyone! I love collaborating and I think it should be done more. Like don’t think too much about it but just enjoy being with another artist and vibing together to create some magic. So, I would love to work with anyone if they are willing to work with me. I do want to say that I have the biggest songwriting crush on Orion. I’m a fan of their work, it is so amazing everytime. I’ve also never worked with more alternative or R&B artists and I would love to expand. Don’t keep me in a box people, let me be free.”

Who are you coming with tonight? Meeting anyone?

β€œOh I came alone but hopefully leaving with something, I’ll say that.” She laughs loudly. β€œBut seriously, I hope my friends are here and we can catch up. I feel like nobody catches up anymore and it’s so sad. I made a lot of friends years ago and I haven’t really been seeing them a lot. I think that’s what makes award shows extra special because we’re all under the same roof, fanboying or fangirling for our peers, it’s fun.”

Thank you Serenity, I wish you fun night deary. Do you wanna share any message with the public before you head inside?

β€œBe safe, be happy, life is so damn short so do what makes YOU smile and I’m always on your side even when you feel alone! Oh and stream Warmest Wishes!” (Chuckles)

Edited by moderator 24 April 2021 04:46:07(UTC)  | Reason: im sorry i butchered my own EP name xD

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked FiveT for this useful post.
RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#14 Posted : 24 April 2021 04:46:00(UTC)
Famouss7x7

PRE SHOW PERFORMER: CAMILLE PRESTON!

Camille come out & run "What sup FCA are you ready to get fandom started? Then if you are then getcha hand up come on!" says Camille while she running up to the stage & started dancing with backup dancer before she could start singing

UserPostedImage

All my ladies from the ATL....
1, 2, 3 go!

So I got on some Prada then getting some fragrance
Then spray it on my party dress
Just put in my shoe & to put on my lips, and there you go
I know that I’m popular girl, but I didn't mean to turn you on
But there ain't no reason for me to believe that you try to be with you

After she sang her 1st verse she then started to be consistent about the chorography to get it right & while she singing her hook verse she then started to get notice that her voice is beginning to have a little bit of shaky bakey but not the pitch however it didn't effect the performance while she still performing

UserPostedImage

Got me thinking like, you so good
But you had to act like fool - 'cause you couldn't keep it cool
Just stop trippin on me, it's not my problem
Just because we did it one night - Doesn't mean we'll hit it off

Camille started to feel good about this performance but she luckily manage to keep the same energy but still avoid the fails as she started to sing the chorus & she even started to ad-lib the chorus while but it began to have little bit off pitch in it but still sync with the melody

UserPostedImage

So I said Hell To The No
You been driving me crazy
You may think i’m sexy, but it's still hell no
I said call your mama
Tell her that you been creeping
Boy you can't be my boyfriend
So boy go cry to your mama

UserPostedImage
I never loved you, now you better just sit down & be humble
You buy me a drink i’m just only 20 year old so
Just stop buggin me (You heard me)
Now girls be careful when you go out to the nightclub like that
If he not good man to respect your space, then he ain't real man at all, oh

After she pull herself together & redeem for her second chorus she making sure that her performance doesn't goes bad.

UserPostedImage
You got me mess up, What the (beep)
Are you gonna give it up - because I'm getting really bore
Just stop stalking me, go somewhere else
It's because you checking for me
Doesn't mean we going far

she still focus on her performance while audience goes crazy of her chorus as she saying "Come on SING!!" as she started to shake her body while she dance & sing at the same time.

UserPostedImage
So I said Hell To The No
I said call your mama

After she done with her chorus Camille started to shout & says "Is you having good time people?", She smile as she then started to do the robot dance a little bit to the bridge while audience cheers.

UserPostedImage
Leave me alone, Leave me alone, Leave me alone
Boy - go away, get going
Pushing my luck, pushing my luck, pushing my luck
Go ahead, you tell them, yeah
Leave me alone, Leave me alone, Leave me alone
Boy - go away, get going
Pushing my luck, pushing my luck, pushing my luck

After finishing the bridge it went back to the chorus as she dancing with backup dancers & started to hit the high note very well as she singing before she do her freestyle dance.

So I said Hell To The No
I said call your mama

Camille began to run as she get ready to do her favorite freestyle dance to the audience as the firework come on but didn't stop her from moving to the song while she says "Let Do THIS!!". She started to do dip it low but keep it classy for TV & she started to hype up the crowds as she started to make everybody remember of her dance move & everybody goes crazy over her signature move that nobody has every done as she finish up her freestyle dance.

So I said Hell To The No
I said call your mama

I guess, i been tripping over you yeah (yeah, yeah, yeah)
(been driving me crazy) But I said, no!

UserPostedImage

After the her performance is finished she posing her final pose before smiling at the crowds & she say "Thank you!!!!" . The audience stand and applaud the for that performance, whooping and whistling as the crowd goes "CAMILLE CAMILLE CAMILLE".

Camille blow kiss to crowds & they cheer as she heading off to the backstage & get changed back into her dress.

[/center]
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina Lake β€’ Aubrey Mikkel β€’ Sabina β€’ James Urie β€’ Austin Nimmo β€’ Mandy Williams β€’ The Wolverines
β€’ Jerry Holmes β€’ Marina Balan β€’ Miamiβ€’ BYS β€’ Naomi β€’ Suzie β€’ Aaron Styles β€’ Cory Dionne β€’ The Kittens
β€’ Brittany Knox β€’ Dennis Shaw β€’ Gemma β€’ Payton β€’ Cassie Valentine β€’ JT Rodriguez β€’ Jay-C β€’Nick Urie β€’ PRÓXIMO

RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#15 Posted : 24 April 2021 04:51:41(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Mercedes enters the red carpet looking iconic as always, in a dress that may as well not be there. London is lucky to be blessed with her presence as the hardest working woman in the world nearly didn't make it here tonight.

UserPostedImage

Lincoln arrives looking very dapper in his red velvet suit jacket. He appears to be holding a miniature gold camera. We don't know why either.

UserPostedImage

Ellie-Grace Summers arrives at the arena looking to turn heads with her black knee-high boots that are cheekily displaying through the slit in her sparkling and dazzling forest green dress.

UserPostedImage

Continuing the green theme with his smart ensemble, Konstantin, one of the three hosts of tonight, takes to the red carpet for the very first time.

UserPostedImage

Andrea rocks up and rocks out with a new bleached mullet 'do and a light seemingly emanating from her crotch. Her bedazzled sheer dress and sleeves leave little to the imagination in true Andrea fashion.

Edited by user 24 April 2021 04:53:17(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY β€’ DUSTYN β€’ OSCAR β€’ RILEY β€’ SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU β€’ CARTER LEE β€’ JAKE β€’ MYLES β€’ ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN β€’ CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE β€’ CHRIS β€’ JASON β€’ LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE β€’ LINCOLN β€’ LAYLA β€’ MERCEDES β€’ MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA β€’ DENEIL β€’ CHICAGO NOBODY β€’ BLOOM β€’ SONNY β€’ VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN β€’ ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS β€’ ALFIE SUMMERS β€’ MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON β€’ KONSTANTIN β€’ FAYETTE β€’ SAYYID

thanks 7 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#16 Posted : 24 April 2021 04:57:18(UTC)
Famouss7x7

La Familia own, Jazmine steps out onto her very first Fan Choice Awards red carpet in a red ensemble. The young latin pop star poses for the cameras before walking ahead and waiting for her other La Familia label mates

Sabina comes onto the red carpet looking super cute. She poses for the cameras for signing some autographs and heading to the back.

UserPostedImage

La Familia own, JT Rodriguez hits the red carpet. Despite him not being a huge name, he still gets a big crowd reaction. Mostly due to his time on La Isla. He poses for the fans, looking hype before heading off to meet his label mate, Jazmine

The Stat Nerds' Dennis Shaw makes his way to the red carpet, he poses for the cameras, showing his pearly whites before heading to the back.

Stat Nerds' Jerry Holmes makes way into the arena and takes a few moments to pose for the cameras

The FCA co-host Cassie Valentine enters the red carpet with much love for the fans. She loves her chocolate themed dress, and takes plenty of time to pose for the cameras before she heads in to get ready for the opening!

Payton bumps onto the Fan Choice Awards stage wearing all white. The fans at the red carpet go crazy. They keep yelling his name and he yells. "WE OUTCHEAAA" before posing for the cameras.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#17 Posted : 24 April 2021 05:02:00(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)

Ryan Ross Hernandez makes a rare, albeit short appearance on the red carpet. Tonight's headliner is wearing an all-black tuxedo with a matching bowtie. He poses for a minute or two in front of photographers, before quickly bypassing the reporters and journalists on hand as they call for him to share a few words. His manager and publicist are close behind him as he makes his way to the back.
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users thanked PANIC! for this useful post.
2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#18 Posted : 24 April 2021 05:05:52(UTC)
Famouss7x7

PRE SHOW PERFORMERS: STARDOM BOYS!

Fan get hype up for Stardom Boys when they hear their name & Sau'Ron just come out & started to keep the audience going while camera keep it steady on Sau'Ron while he was doing his verse before the group come out to the stage but can be heard from the mic as Ethan as he is saying his verse

UserPostedImage

Yo, I got car keys, baby
Let's runaway, from it
(It's Stardom Boys)
Like Bonnie & Clyde, baby (Yuh, yuh, yuh)
They ain't gonna stop us shit, no

Then the boys come out as they started to dance very well they were consistent & they sing the chorus as their vocal matches the melody all together while Sau'Ron was dancing as he was walking on the stage before he went off stage

UserPostedImage

Wassup, girl (sup)
You have me head over heels (Yeah!)
Got everything you need
They don't even know we're gone
Let's just get away (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
Let's runaway (Yah)

Damien walk up to the front of the stage while he sings with the nice smooth voice as he reaching out his hand to his audience as they were shock & happy as he went back to his spot

UserPostedImage

Girl, I know why you came here tonight
So let make a trip
Whatever's we go i'll be here with you
Let go some place

Then Damien switch with Matthew as he come to the spot as he sings with his sultry dramatic voice as he keep up with his bandmate while on camera

UserPostedImage

Lemme take you out to somewhere (Yeah)
Fallin' for you like the star (star)
Don't you worry 'i'll be protecting you (Woo)
Nobody gonna love you like i do
Where you at, what good baby
We don't need nobody knows
Take my hand, take my hand
Let me love u till the dawn (Yeah)

After Matt sing Jordan sings his part as his vocal are little bit shaky but didn't sing off key

UserPostedImage

I know that you want some love
But you scared of me leaving you (Can't trust no one)
But if you give me a chance
You know that I'll be the one

Then the boys started to go closer as they sings to the song & they did great chorography

UserPostedImage

Wassup, girl
You have me head over heels
Got everything you need (You need)
And you don't even know it (Not knowing)
Let's just get away (Getaway)
Our little secret
Let's runaway (away, away, away)

Dan started to sings as his vocal were silky as the camera went to get the angle on him & Ethan

UserPostedImage

I swear I ain't tryna rush you, girl
I'll wait for that (I'll wait)
The moment I get closer to you, girl
I'll get you that

Then Ethan sings with his dramatic airy voice as he turn up on stage while hyping up the crowds

UserPostedImage

Like ooh
Nobody up in here is gotta know what our business like (Nobody need to know)
I promise you, Mami, it's true
Where you at, what good baby
We don't need nobody knows
Take my hand, take my hand
Let me love u till the dawn (Love u until the dawn)

I know that you want some love
But you scared of me leaving you (Can't trust no one)
But if you give me a chance
You know that I'll be the one

Damien says "What's good London is you having good time already?" while he holding his microphone out to audience as he wait from their response as the crowd went loud

UserPostedImage

Wassup, girl (Yeah!)
You have me head over heels
Got everything you need
Let's just get away (Yeah, yeah)
Our little secret
Let's runaway (Runaway-aaa)

Sau'Ron come back on stage as he rapping but out of breath a little bit then Stardom Boys went to change their outfits quickly before going back on stage

UserPostedImage

She gotta' be with me in the Jamaica (Yup)
Pull out the 'Bugatti I'm drivin' (Skuur)
She's so fine, she gotta' have money like me (Need some cash)
I got money, throw it up, change the climate (Freeze)
And that ass too fine, smack that booty
And a - too good, I rewind it (I rewind it)
Rocks in her game like player (Like player)
Need to pull up on a yacht to get her attention (Hold up)

After Sau'Ron finishes his rap then Stardom Boys goes back to the stage on time after they changed their clothes, Matthew ad-lib the song very well as the group play it hard not soft

UserPostedImage

Wassup, girl (Girl, yeah)
You have me head over heels (All over you)
Got everything you need
Let's just get away
Our little secret
Let's runaway (Be our secret, yeah)
Hola, Mami
Keep it down low
Got everything we need
To go where no one will knows
Let's just get away
Our little secret
Let's runaway (Runaway-a)

Then they wrap up with Stardom Boys sing the outro of Get Away in acapella when the music went silent as they started to sing acapella

Whatsup, mami
If you gon' drink with me
We gon' take the shot
She as boujee & i like it
Mm-mm
Yo, it's Stardom Boys

After that fans just started to cheer for them while Stardom Boys look proud after they have their best performance as Sau'Ron went hi five to them boys while he was happy. Stardom Boys say "THANK YOU LONDON WE LOVE YOU!" they smile & wave while they go backstage to changed

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#19 Posted : 24 April 2021 05:28:54(UTC)
RadioVine

Was thanked: 1064 time(s) in 342 post(s)

Radio arrives at the Fan Choice Awards wearing a custom made jumpsuit covered in feathers and white crystals. She waves and smiles at the press and media, moving pass several media and news outlets.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

thanks 7 users thanked RadioVine for this useful post.
PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline FiveT  
#20 Posted : 24 April 2021 05:33:07(UTC)
FiveT

Man
Italy

Tika walk on carpet as she presenting the awards as she smile on camera before she could saying anything "Well i hope you all is having good time at Pre-Show cause it been amazing so far am i right?" Tika smile & laugh as she continue "So now we're moving onto the nominees for Best Live Performance so i'm really really exciting to present this awards & to find out who is the winner so i can't wait" Tika squeal for exciting "Alright let get into shall we? So the nominees for Best Live Performance are"

BEST LIVE PERFORMANCE

UserPostedImage

NOMINEES

THE JOLLIES - Live at the Royal Albert Hall
STEPHANIE FIERCE - Pepsi Super Bowl LV Halftime Show
RADIO VINE - Live at PlayStation Hall
JOSHUA GRIMMIE - Live at the Fan Choice Awards VII
Isabel - Fan Choice Awards VII Comeback Performance
Silver Spoons - Live at Music Box

"& the winner for Best Live Performance goes to..." said Tika as she opening envelope

MY ACTIVE ACTS
Rashai Mari - Model, Dj

The Jollies

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 24/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), RadioVine on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)