logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<34567>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline RadioVine  
#81 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:47:43(UTC)
RadioVine

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1064 time(s) in 342 post(s)
Radio applauses for NOAMI. She’s notices such a radiant talent about her. She applauses then sits down back next to Mac. Radio looks at BitchWat and begins to laugh. “ I know you are probably thinking, this bitch is incredible with who she is. But bitch- it’s not easy. I go over there to feel that fuckturd Joshua that I needed that award.. it was mines.” She speaks intensely as she frown quickly turns back into a smile. “ meanwhile.... more wine.” She gets up quickly, stops and begins to dance on BitchWat. She chuckled.
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

Offline Famouss7x7  
#82 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:48:15(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
BitchWat laughs being pulled away by Radio. "I had toooooo...." she said laughing. "Come on, that's Ryan Ross Hernandez. He likes younger pussy. You saw the way Ellie Grace was looking?" Bitch Wat laughs twirling her hair. "This night is too funny" she says downing her champagne. "Next glass?"

Naomi can barely gather herself after a high energy performance when she's announces as Best Music Video winner. She turns back around, and heads back onto the stage to accept her second award of the night.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

Offline Famouss7x7  
#83 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:51:32(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

K holds the envelope up to his face, peering over the edge of it out into the crowd. He purposely shakes it, pretending to be extremely nervous. "Wow, I underestimated this award until it finally sunk in who is competing for it!" K exhales and widens his eyes, placing the envelope briefly down on the podium. "Newcomers who quickly made names for themselves, former bandmates flourishing as solo acts and some well-established music icons sprinkled in. That's your selection for this award. It could be anyone's game and, quite frankly, I think everyone nominated in this category is equally deserving. Gosh, I was faking it earlier but now I really am shaking!" K giggles and the audience follow suit as he tries his best to compose himself. "My heart's racing. Is yours?" he asks in a low, intense voice as he slowly opens the envelope. "The award for "Favorite Pop Act" goes to..."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline PANIC!  
#84 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:52:45(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
Ryan looks over at Ellie-Grace, an innocent expression on his face. “What? I was minding my own business, you all saw it.” He says in defense, laughing softly under his breath. In the past, would he indulge in potentially some no-strings attached one night stand? Of course. Now, as an older and wiser man, he had a different mindset. “You three know there’s only one woman I’m interested in these days.”
UserPostedImage
Offline 2001clay  
#85 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:53:16(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Was thanked: 3575 time(s) in 1281 post(s)
Keshia Love clapping for Naomi & say "Yaasssss Queeen"

Ella Avilla smile & cheer for Naomi

Midnight20 is cheering can be heard from crowd says "CONGRATS Naomi"
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Tamar Gilbert (TikaBKilla),
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline Famouss7x7  
#86 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:54:29(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

"I'm back! As if that wasn't torture enough! K wipes his forehead in an exaggerated manner and exhales loudly into the microphone, playing up just how defeated and worn out he feels with all the celebrities and tension in the atmosphere. "There are some pretty iconic songs on this list and they're less than a year old. I can't begin to imagine the legacy they will have in years to come!" K begins to clap for the nominees, causing the crowd to do so as well. The entire arena is filled with loud applause. "Sadly, only one can earn this award but I'm sure that all the songs nominated tonight will go down as pop classics." Konstantin opens the envelope and leans into the mic. "And the award for "Favorite Pop Single" goes to..."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline RadioVine  
#87 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:57:03(UTC)
RadioVine

Originally Posted by: Famouss7x7 Go to Quoted Post
BitchWat laughs being pulled away by Radio. "I had toooooo...." she said laughing. "Come on, that's Ryan Ross Hernandez. He likes younger pussy. You saw the way Ellie Grace was looking?" Bitch Wat laughs twirling her hair. "This night is too funny" she says downing her champagne. "Next glass?"

Naomi can barely gather herself after a high energy performance when she's announces as Best Music Video winner. She turns back around, and heads back onto the stage to accept her second award of the night.

Radio rolls her eyes at her comments. Radio hears Joshua Grimme as the winner again. She laughs loudly so everyone can hear her, making a scene but always afraid to go though with it. She turns over to BitchWat that looks like she is still in the moment with Ryan. She smiles, enjoying her moment along with BitchWat. “ I mean you are that bitch right?”
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

Offline 2001clay  
#88 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:58:34(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Gabby clapping for Isabel & look at Luis "So are you having good time already?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline Famouss7x7  
#89 Posted : 24 April 2021 07:59:18(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

[color=black]There was a pitch black for moment when the music come up as the light came on too while they sync with the beat they can hear Slim Money voice come from his mic where he was at the backstage while he was still waiting for his chorus while crowd goes wild when they hear his voice

UserPostedImage

What's Up
It's Slim Money baby
H Town
Fan Choice Awards
Is you ready to get this started
Alright
Let get it!

After he finishes his intro the smoke effect shoot up as he running to the stage while he sing the chorus & try to hype up the crowd as he was dancing while the camera try to get the angle of him dancing

UserPostedImage
Consiguió que el dinero
¿Qué bienes
Hacer un montón de dinero en efectivo
Consiguió que el dinero, Uh-Huh
Mostrar de mi parrilla
Dame el dinero, este momento
Mostrar de mi parrilla
Dame el dinero

After Slim Money did his chorus he move on to the first verse. But while he performing he pull out his phone as he was recording to audience

UserPostedImage

Esa por qué sigues odiándome solo porque tengo esa mierda
Pero ellos no saben que tengo un cheque de pago por estar en su canción (ellos saben)
Por mi ciudad natal, por mi nación
Todo lo que se necesita hacer es efectivo que
Vaya por delante dejar que los enemigos siguen hablando
Ride or Die es mi apodo

Still kept the performance great while his earpiece isn't working from both so he remove & throw his earpiece away while he was performing but it didn't ruining or affect his performance.

Consiguió que el dinero (x2)
Consiguió que el dinero
¿Qué bienes
Mostrar de mi parrilla
Dame el dinero (x2)

After he finishes with his part he bringing out his guest to the stage & say "Is you ready for someone that i'm bout to bring out?" Crowd is hyped up for what is happening next "Okay crowd is spoken. Aye Yo Chanel C. Fox where ya at?!" & she say "I'm ready!" in London telephone booth where audience see the telephone booth on stage as people being to question themselves like who Chanel C. Fox then the open door she smile at audience when she came out as audience cheer for her before she can rap her verse while walking & bopping at the same time

Hot girl gang this sh-t
Remix let get it
Ooh sugar daddy
give me some money
Ridin with Mercedes-Benz
When i pull to the club
Get me some diamond
Party until the dawn
I stay drippin
For the rest of my life

Chanel continue to impress the audience with her star quality with her cool nice rougher tone rapping skills as she walk & dance at the same time while Slim Money dancing to this remix verse from Chanel

I..i got the money
You can call me when your ready
I am not your average ho, I Can't help it cause i'm a bitch
Look me up on internet, Cash me at the outside
Clase anejo, just lazy day though
How you gonna fight me, Bitch, i'm the champion
I dot it for my street & they better respect me
I came here for the money, stupid people, i'm sorry not sorry
All these hater just be Boujee, You can try me but you ain't getting it
I Got The Money

after they she finish her rap verse the song end before he can even do the next song as the crowd cheer for performance "Give it up for Chanel C. Fox!" He gave her hug as Chanel & she did the same like give him a hug before she walk out on stage as she was waving to audience "Thank You FCA"

Slim Money is excited as he have a trick under his sleeve for his next performance he says "Alright i have a surprise Guest that is coming to the stage so I hope y'all ready for this cause i ain't saying nothing yet until somebody is coming" he then sing the verse with smooth voice

UserPostedImage

Rudeboyz
Es temprano en la mañana y no puedo dejar de pensar en ti (Damn)
Desde el día que me dejaste (Uh)
No me has llamado desde el incidente de trampa
Trate de fumar pero no ayudó, yeah
Entonces comencé a darme cuenta, yeah
Yo soy el que debería arrepentirse (sí-eh)
Por una vez, ¿puedes perdonarme?

After he finish his verse the nature soulful voice came from backstage as the people were shock that Keshia Love is walking up on stage singing while trying to stay focus on performance as Slim look pleased with Keshia on stage with him as he was smiling at her also Keshia is smiling at him while she on stage with him

UserPostedImage

You're saying that you will love me
But you say that you will be honest to me
Well everything just turn out to be true lies
it's shock me that i have to heard it from you

Then Slim come walking up to Keshia as he manage to stay focus on performance

UserPostedImage

I need you back, I'm all alone
I know that i fuck up ours relationship
I already know this isn't the same like it was
All i left with is this some Mentiras

Keshia sang Alexis Brooke part as she sing Spanish influencing while trying get the best performance of Keshia & Slim

Can't really lie i'm really missing you
Feel like i'm all alone in this hotel (wuh, wuh, wuh)
Loneliness, I swear, i can't even stand it
Even if it ​​kill you, to be better man
Nada parece correcto si no me dices la verdad (tu)
Pensé que podía confiar en ti pero todo lo que obtengo con esta mentira (mami)
Recuerdo en Paris como hicimos el amor

Then the performance continue with the same chemistry but kept the same lyric as the vocal came very smooth

I need you back, I'm all alone (yeah)
I know that i fuck up ours relationship (I'm sorry)
I already know this isn't the same like it was (Ay)
All i left with is this some Mentiras
You're saying that you will love me
But you say that you will be honest to me (Honest)
Well everything just turn out to be true lies (True Lies)
it's shock me that i have to heard it from you

After that they started to get closer to each other as they sing while they holding each other hand

Whatsup Keshia (whatsup, Slim)
Así que sentémonos y hablemos porque tenemos que hacerlo
No puedo superar esto porque sé que lo arruiné
I need you to come home, cause i'm feeling so lonely, yeah
Entonces, ¿por qué diablos me mentiste?
Me hiciste ver como un tonto
Nadie me amaba como tu
No voy a rendirme con nosotros, ah-ah-ah-ah

Admito que pensé en darte oportunidad (no, no)
Pero sabía que seguías haciendo lo mismo otra vez (Baby)
Nunca estuviste ahí cuando te necesitaba
Don't even try to change it even if I saw it from my eyes (Alright)

after that Keshia grab Slim & put him down to the chair as she is give him a sexy dance while Slim sit back & watch then he kick the chair as he did a chorography with Keshia as he grab her hand while did their sexy dance then after that they pull each other close then they stare at each other as they focus on performance before they go back to sing while crowd was pleased

Estás diciendo que me amarás
Pero dices que serás honesto conmigo
Así todo sólo llegar a ser verdaderas mentiras
Me sorprende que tenga que escucharlo de ti
Te necesito de vuelta, estoy solo
Sé que arruiné nuestra relación
Ya sé que esto no es lo mismo que era
Todo lo que queda es esto algún Mentiras

Then after that they speak like if they already got into argument & then made up but it an act

Yes baby I will forgive you
Yes Yes
Slim Money, baby (Uh-uh)
Yes Yes
Keshia Love
Yes-yes (ah-ah, ah-ah-ah)
Rude-Rude-Rudeboyz
Mamacita (Ah)
You know that um I was sorry, right?
I know
I'm only here to tell you that
What?
I love you, I just miss you
Muah
That good
One more time hahaha
Big Diamond records, huh
Don't come over here with that shit

Then after that Slim Money pull Keshia in for kiss again & they kiss so passion as the crowd goes wild again as Keshia & Slim just kiss on stage then they pull back as Keshia give him a kiss on his cheek & he say "Lesgo FCA Give it Up for me & my girl Keshia right here! Yeah Thank You!" then they go back to backstage to changed back to their clothes as they smile & wave while put his arm around Keshia.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 10 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#90 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:01:01(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
Joshua puts on a smile as he takes to the stage for the third time tonight. "Thank you so much. I'm...I'm feeling a little overwhelmed tonight so please forgive me. I really appreciate all the fans who have voted for me and uh...yeah. I'm really honored and flattered to be receiving recognition like this. Thank you."

Ellie-Grace claps for Joshua but can't help feel a knot of sadness in her stomach as she watches him up there, knowing that he's going through personal turmoil and a bag of nerves up there on that stage all on his own with the world watching. She then turns to Ryan and tilts her head. "Oh really? That poor girl better watch out then." She winks at Ryan before embracing Joshua as he returns to his seat. "Look at you! Scooping up these awards like handfuls of M&Ms!".
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline Famouss7x7  
#91 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:02:16(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post

Luis: An amazing time, how about you?

Originally Posted by: RadioVine Go to Quoted Post

Radio rolls her eyes at her comments. Radio hears Joshua Grimme as the winner again. She laughs loudly so everyone can hear her, making a scene but always afraid to go though with it. She turns over to BitchWat that looks like she is still in the moment with Ryan. She smiles, enjoying her moment along with BitchWat. “ I mean you are that bitch right?”

BitchWat nods and downs her champagne. "Sure am, that man needs a Latina to keep him in check. He'd taste this pussy once and will be singing "The Younger Heart....part two" Bitch Wat laughs loudly. "You with anyone right now, girl?" when she hears Radio sighs she looks at her. "It's alright girl...."

PROXIMO are seen clapping for Slim Money. Evan felt pretty bad that Slim Money had to perform after Naomi but thought he did well.

Edited by user 24 April 2021 08:03:29(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#92 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:05:12(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

After Slim Money hits the stage, Cassie and Erich appear to present the next award, Favorite Couple. She purposely walks close to Erich, grabbing his hand as they walk toward the podium as the entrance music plays. This unrehearsed action of Cassie triggers "Ooooo's" from the crowd. Cassie finds it playful and she forcefully holds his hand as they reach the podium. "WHAT? It's only right that Erich holds my hand, he's not cheating, sorry Erich's girl....we're only presenting the award for FAVORITE COUPLE!!!!!" Cassie says excitedly as the fans cheer for the next award. "This award here is one of my absolute favorites, and I think it's only right that Erich holds my hand for this one." Cassie says looking at Erich. "Come on Erich, you won't get in trouble..." Cassie says giggling purposely as she allows him the space to talk. She won't let his hand go. So he has to just deal with it.

"dont you guys oooooh us!" erich admonishes the crowd while wagging his free hand. "we're in love and you cant stop us!" he says in the tone of a moody teenager and tries to storm off to his non existent room,but he is held fast by cassie in place. "looks like we're stuck together, much like we all hope these favorite couples nominees will be for a long long time." erich smirks and pulls cassie closer since she wont let go. " i may have to warn you,cassie. i probably have at least 5 more illegitimate children out there. you may want to wash your hand thoroughly after this. " he chuckles to her. "its not cheating if it happens in a different country than what your passport reads...." he says with a sleazy wink to her. if she wanted to have a laugh with this,erich was more than willing to play along. Cassie giggles playing along with her cost. She rips open the envelope...the winner is....ERICH HESS & CASSIE VALENTINE!” Cassie says jokingly, all the suspense for nothing. “I joke...I joke...THE REAL WINNER FOR FAVORITE COUPLE ISSSSS...

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 24/04/2021(UTC), BrownSugar on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC)
Offline 2001clay  
#93 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:05:35(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Originally Posted by: 2001clay Go to Quoted Post

Luis: An amazing time, how about you?

Gabby: Um yeah i'm having great time
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline PANIC!  
#94 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:06:53(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
The cameras catch Ryan once Isabel is awarded another trophy tonight, smiling and clapping for her. Clearly the media hoping for a negative reaction.

He stands up and cheers for Joshua, patting his back once he returns to the group. “Damn, you’re kicking my ass tonight.” He says while chuckling, embracing him for a second. He doesn’t respond directly to Ellie-Grace, instead looking ahead but still speaking to her when he sits back down. “You’re looking damn good tonight, EG.”
UserPostedImage
Offline Famouss7x7  
#95 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:09:01(UTC)
Famouss7x7

UserPostedImage

"lets hope that happy couple doesnt take my earlier joke about cheating not counting seriously." erich muses as he goes into the next award. "miss cassie, are you only a single threat? or do you have some acting chops? i've done some acting myself you know, some of you might remember me from such films as...um..." erich pauses and looks around as dead air fills the room. heavy and expensive air. "line?" he hisses off stage in hopes someone will come to his aid. but,not being a scripted show,there is no one there to save him. "um.. oh yeah! i was in something called like vampire knight or something. it was no a streetcar named desire,but what is?" erich asks before ripping open his dress shirt,popping buttons everywhere. one button lands in a very stuffy man's drink in the first row. the grumpy gus merely hrumphs and shakes his head while saying "kids these days."
erich drops to his knees and yells, "STELLA!!!!" as if he were going for an oscar. marlon brando who? Cassie laughs, she just can't take Erich seriously. She giggles at his every move, especially when he drops down and says Stella. "I-...chileeeee...." She says raising her eyebrows, which causes laughter from the crowd. "I-...I have one acting credit to my name....best performance ever. But I'm a natural born actress, I just got it like that" Cassie laughs continuing on. "The winner for Favorite Actress/Actor isssss....."

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
FiveT on 24/04/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 24/04/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 24/04/2021(UTC), kandii on 24/04/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 24/04/2021(UTC), freestylechamp on 24/04/2021(UTC), C4AJoh on 24/04/2021(UTC), erich hess on 25/04/2021(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#96 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:11:25(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Naomi returns back to her seat, next to Diego Lopez. She was pretty tired, the night has been amazing, but hectic for her as well.

Naomi is seen clapping for Chris Walker.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Offline RadioVine  
#97 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:12:25(UTC)
RadioVine

Radio energy begins to get dark, BitchWat can tell by her body language that she is uncomfortable and unstable at this point. Radio is smiling at the show as the performances and winners take their awards. She slowly looks over to BitchWat, her eyes are sorta watery. “ no one.. I’m just ALLLLL alone baby..” she laughs to keep from crying. Max walks over and puts her hands over Radios back. “ She’ll be right back... I’m sorry.” Max leads his hands to guide Radio towards the restroom area. Radio hits Max’s hands off her back and hits her with her shoulder against his. “ I don’t wanna go Max. I wanna sit here with my girl and watch the fucking show.” She walks back to where BitchWat is. Max stands there stunned by Radios actions
UserPostedImage

PRE SAVE NOW!

Offline BrownSugar  
#98 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:13:17(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19291 time(s) in 7677 post(s)
When Ryan quips about how good she looks tonight, Ellie-Grace retorts with a confident; "I know". She too doesn't give him any eye contact, instead facing ahead to watch the Best Actor/Actress presentation.

"Yeah, guess I am." Joshua smiles softly at Ryan. It's easy to tell this is not a real smile. He's practically on autopilot and really detached from his surroundings.

Knowing that it's going to be a kicker for him, Layla stands up and puts a hand on Joshua's shoulder to comfort him and hopefully take some of the sting out of what she's about to tell him. "Joshy, we have to go set up for our performance."
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

Offline 2001clay  
#99 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:14:15(UTC)
2001clay

Man
United States

Naomi returns back to her seat, next to Diego Lopez. She was pretty tired, the night has been amazing, but hectic for her as well.

Naomi is seen clapping for Chris Walker.

Diego is clapping for Chris Walker as well but he notice Naomi is tired "Aye Naomi you good?"
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

My Character:
Jade Trembay,
Ava Tuffin,
Gabby Love,
Jamel Jones,
Rose Harris,
Liam Russell,
Natalie Mays,
BabyCrush
FRESH MIGUEL CA$H
Face2Face,
Murda Bling,
Cosmic Blue,
Camille Preston,
Chanel C. Fox,
Aubrey Cassidy,
Sophia Delaney,
Midnight20,
Sally Parkwood,
Tika Mays,
Diego Lopez,
Samantha Stevens,
Crescendo,
Paige Wesley,
Mr DJ Hurricane,
Keshia Love,
Stardom Boys,
Milian,
Sau'ron,
Alexis Brooke,
JasmineCharm,
Christina Moreno,
iCandy,
Slim Money,
Fatima Amari,
David Dankworth,
Ciara Lovett
Offline Famouss7x7  
#100 Posted : 24 April 2021 08:14:39(UTC)
Famouss7x7

BitchWat smiles at Radio. "Come on girl, hold it together. Hold. It. Together" she says looking her in the eyes.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage