logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline BrownSugar  
#1 Posted : 26 February 2021 15:25:44(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19207 time(s) in 7634 post(s)
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage UserPostedImage UserPostedImage

WHO IS LINCOLN?

Lincoln Theo Keaton-Paria was born on December 18th 1998 in Liverpool, England. His father, Roman Paria, is an Azerbaijani ex-soldier turned security guard and his late mother, Sophie Keaton, was a much loved club singer in Liverpool's nightlife scene. Such an unusual pairing were never going to have a regular life and that was cemented with the arrival of Lincoln in 1998 followed by his younger brother Leo in 2002. With their father working the doors of a club whilst their mother performed on stage, the Keaton-Paria boys were introduced to the world of music from day one. When Lincoln's mother sadly passed away in 2004, the music never faded. Lincoln inherited his mother's passion and natural performance skills, continuing to fly the flag for her not just in Liverpool but on a global scale.

In 2015, Lincoln was discovered by Permanent Reminder Records after a scout stumbled upon Lincoln's abundance of musical covers uploaded to his YouTube channel. Lincoln would sit in his bedroom and before his favourite pop songs either on his guitar or acapella. Before showcasing his dancing abilities and energetic performance style, Lincoln already captivated many with his vocal pipes. When asked to arrive at his first meeting with the label with some demo recordings, Lincoln was one step ahead of the game, already armed with a CD of original songs and covers. Lincoln's local youth centre offered an array of activities and among the musical selection was the opportunity to use their built in recording studio. Although rather costly to hire, his father paid for two sessions as a gift for Lincoln's 16th birthday. Safe to say that it was money well spent.

A naturally skilled vocalist, confident guitar player, experienced in the recording process and a multiple trophy winner in his community's dance and gymnastics teams, Lincoln was a certified, perfectly packaged pop star just waiting to go. There was a buzz at Permanent Reminder following his signing. They knew that Lincoln had what it takes to perform on the world's stage and become the label's breakout act. All they needed was the perfect song to launch Lincoln from the cutesy boy next door to certified pop star. Enter "Bang The Drum". Let's face it, we all know this song. From its catchy hook, bubbly pop production, to its iconic video filled with all kinds of famous faces and not to mention a budget that would make Jeff Bezos sweat, there was no escaping the monster track. "Bang The Drum" topped the charts, changed Lincoln's life and went on to become one of the best-selling songs of all-time. Not bad for a first attempt. "Light Me Up" and "Big Talk", two other mammoth pop numbers, followed after some personal downtime and continued Lincoln's string of #1 hits.

Lincoln describes himself as a "throwback popstar" and it's not hard to see why. His music styling is akin to the thumping disco beats and well-crafted Swedish-penned hooks of the 70's mixed with the bubbling synths and unadulterated joy of some of the biggest pop hits of the 80's. Meanwhile, Lincoln's high energy, perfectly choreographed performance style alongside his squeaky clean, innocent image is akin to the teeny bopper superstars of the 90's. It's all an ode to the music that made him and those he loves dearly, combining the sounds of the records his parents used to spin with the essence of the pop stars that were up on his own bedroom well. It's not everyday a young kid walks into a meeting and says he wants to be like both Donna Summer and Backstreet Boys.

Welcome to the world of Lincoln. Absolutely anything is possible here.

KEEP UP TO DATE WITH ALL THINGS LINCOLN.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED
LINCOLN IS CELEBRATING HIS THIRD CONSECUTIVE #1 WITH "BIG TALK"
"BIG TALK" & "LIGHT ME UP" HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN SUBMITTED FOR FCA VIII CONSIDERATION
MERCHANDISE STORE IS UNDERWAY
"TEARS OF A DANCEFLOOR DARLING" OUT NOW!

SINGLES

UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Bang The Drum [Peak: #1] / Light Me Up [Peak: #1] / Big Talk [with Austin Nimmo] [Peak: #1] / Tears of a Dancefloor Darling [with Eilidh] [Peak: TBC]

ALBUMS

UserPostedImage

TBA

OFFICIAL LINCOLN MERCHANDISE COMING SOON!

Business Inquiries: [email protected]
Twitter: @LincolnKeaton
Instagram: @Lincoln
Facebook: OfficialLincoln
TikTok: @LINCOLN

Edited by user 15 June 2021 08:48:10(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 8 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
2001clay on 26/02/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 26/02/2021(UTC), Famouss7x7 on 26/02/2021(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 26/02/2021(UTC), FiveT on 27/02/2021(UTC), erich hess on 27/02/2021(UTC), kandii on 27/02/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 17/06/2021(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#2 Posted : 16 June 2021 07:11:11(UTC)
BrownSugar

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19207 time(s) in 7634 post(s)

UserPostedImage

Hiiiii everybody! I am super excited to be making this post. I can't believe I am actually saying this because it has taken YEARS to get here but it's finally true! My very first album "Sorry To Interrupt" is coming out this summer!!!

So happy to be able to show you the artwork for it too. Me and my team always work super hard to design all of my images and I think the album cover is super cool hehe! The black cover is the standard edition and the pink cover is the deluxe edition which will have some extra songs on it for you to all listen to. I can't wait for you all to hear it. If you love 80's style pop music then you should definitely check my album out hehe!

My mum and dad played so much 80's pop which got me into music in the first place. I wanted to update those sounds and make a tribute to it all as well as just make a real fun record for people to enjoy and use as an escape. These times are real tough. I remember when McDonald's had to close because of this stupid virus and I couldn't get nuggets for weeks! That was rough.

Anyway, I have to go now but before I do I want to thank everyone who helped make this album as well as all my amazing and sweet fans. It has been such a long time but we are finally here! YAYYY!!!

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 6 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Famouss7x7 on 16/06/2021(UTC), 2001clay on 16/06/2021(UTC), PANIC! on 16/06/2021(UTC), erich hess on 16/06/2021(UTC), RadioVine on 16/06/2021(UTC), Welat65 on 17/06/2021(UTC)