logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Famouss7x7  
#1 Posted : 22 January 2022 15:22:07(UTC)
Famouss7x7

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 20070 time(s) in 6660 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Artist: Payton
Release Date: February 2022
Record Label: La Familia
Recorded: 2014-2015, 2018-2022
Genre: Urbano Latino, Latin Pop, Rap, Hip-Hop, Trap, Reggaeton
Producers Payton Rodriguez (exec.), Ricky Reed, A-Beatz, Nineteen85, Willy William,
Cool & Dre, Evidence, SHB, A.CHAL, Steve Lean, Sky & Mosty, C.P Dubb, 1Mind, DJ Rashai,
AXL Beats, Chris Jeday, Harmony Samuels, Subelo NEO, Jimmy Joker

Payton Season is the anticipated full length studio album by Puerto-Rican rapper and recording artist Payton Rodriguez, known mononymously as Payton. The album is set to be released via La Familia, Payton's founded and current management and record label on. The album will impact digital retailers on February 2021 as the first official album by the Latin rapper. "Payton Season" includes production from Ricky Reed, A-Beatz, Nineteen85, Willy William, Cool & Dre, Evidence, SHB, A.CHAL, Steve Lean, Sky & Mosty, C.P Dubb, 1Mind, DJ Rashai, AXL Beats, Chris Jeday, Harmony Samuels, Subelo NEO and Jimmy Joker with Payton serving as the album's executive producer. Aside from production collaborations, Payton Season also features collaborations with MattY, Kidd Amaze, Liyah, Reuben Rodriguez, Anaisz, Young Hood, with backing vocals by La Familia up and comers, JT Rodriguez and Jazmine.

"Payton Season" officially started when a 15 year old Payton uploaded a track entitled "Bend Ova Miss" onto the internet. The track, which depicted a boy singing rather suggestive and in many eyes full on provocative lyrics about a teacher hit YouTube like a bomb. Out of no where, Payton had become the talk of the town as the song was viewed over 7 million times as people instantly started forming opinions about the 15 year old. The opinionated views got so bad that Payton even began receiving death threats over the song. Despite the backlash, Payton had picked up a nice amount of supporters and the track even set a platform for Payton to officially start a career, Bend Ova Miss was never sent to radio or iTunes but was played he track was played on mainstream radio stations without any payola due to its shock value. Bend Ova Miss's official release will come with the release of Payton Season, giving fans the chance for the first time to download the song.

Since Bend Over Miss, Payton had been in the studio working on new music and was set to release his debut single months after Bend Ova Miss was released, but unfortunately the rappers Uncle, Eddie Rodriguez tragically passed away in a car accident in Camuy, Puerto Rico just two days after Christmas. Due to the tragedy, Payton stopped any and all recording and pushed back the date of the single until further notice to mourn the loss of his late uncle who he shared a close relationship with. Payton even went on to get a tattoo on his arm in remembrance of him. In late January of 2015, Payton reentered the studio to continue recording his project, one in which he has been very tight lipped about.

Soon after, Player No More was released as the first official single by Payton from Payton Season that following Payton's much talked about breakthrough and unofficial record, Bend Over Miss. Player No More also featured a rap verse from rap artist Liyah and was produced by Ricky Reed. Payton first penned the track on November of 2014, looking to make a club banger to follow up after Bend Over Miss. After meeting up with Ricky Reed and recording the track along, Payton realized that the song would be even better if a rap verse was included. After scoping different artists, it came down to Chloe or Liyah. In the end, Payton went with Liyah and contacted her people in hopes for a collaboration. At the time, Payton had been buzzing about in the industry and Liyah was very impressed with the record and accepted. Days later Liyah sent back her verse and the track was mixed and finalized and was ready for release. Reaching as high as #2 on the Airplay Charts and #2 on the Digital Charts. The song also topped the Urban Airplay charts for three weeks.

Just a few weeks later, Payton appeared on a popular interview TV show and he began rapping, revealing another skill that people (at the time) didn't known he possessed and later, dropped a snippet of a new song "Tom Ford" that also appears in full on the Payton Season album, the snippet was was critically acclaimed for being a hardhitting rap record that re-introduced Payton to the industry as a serious competitor, as said by Kelly Anne Johnson of RapUp. That wasn't all for Payton however, he was also featured artist on Carmen's hit 2015 debut single "Do It Right". For the rest of 2015, if Payton wasn't causing twitter riffs with fellow musicians due to his outspoken nature or controversially announcing his relationship with Andrea who he has quite an age difference with; while the artist was continuing writing and recording for the album. After entering the studio with producer Nineteen85, they began writing and recording together for the project. The young star exclaimed that he wanted a sound that could pertain to his audience that has definitely changed over time

In late 2015, Payton contacted returning rap icon Matt Young on the record and Kidd Amaze for a song called "At The Top". Payton sent the songs out to both rappers in October of 2015, hoping that they would respond to the collaboration. TJ Cousins, also known as Kidd Amaze, replied just a few hours later accepting the collaboration, as did Young a few days later. The rappers got to work on their respectful verses as did Payton for his final verse on the song. Kidd Amaze sent back his recorded verse just two days later. Matt Young did the same by weeks end and the song was released in the early months of 2016. "At The Top" became a success, peaking at #1 on the charts and having a long run on the charts, all the while giving Payton a chance to shine alongside rap greats. To this day, many argue that Payton had the best verses on the song. Over the next year, Payton remained in the public eye while recording "Payton Season, whilst entering the studio with record producers like Ricky Reed, Nineteen85, A-Beatz, Willy William, Ricky Reed, A-Beatz, Nineteen85, Willy William, Cool & Dre, Evidence just to name a few in order to create the initial sound that would be presented in the album.

Payton had to once again postpone the official announcement of Payton Season in the first half of 2017 so he could take part in 6th season of Celebrity Big Brother in which he won. He was official crowned the winner on July 30th, 2017. And wasted no time on releasing the next official single from Payton Season. On July 31st, just a day after being crowned the winner of CBB, Payton released Anarchy which saw Payton toughening up his sound and really showing off his Hispanic roots with this purposely throwback feel of the song and intertwining it within the single for the first time, really giving people the direction Payton has adopted since entering the music industry. In January of 2019, Payton was featured on a Suzie's #1 single, "Dirty Little Things and then one year later, featured on Brittany Knox's "Faces", which also reached the summit of the chart.

Payton was also featured on the remix to his signed artist, Tika May's on her debut single remix of "Ready to Fly". After the remix was released, Payton took the next three months to work with Tika Mays on her debut record. Following this, Payton entered the studio with his cousins Reuben Rodriguez and JT Rodriguez in 2020 to include them on the album. Reuben lends vocals on the tracks "On My Way" while JT offers backing vocals on numerous tracks throughout the album. Payton also entered the studio La Familia signed artist Jazmine to add backing vocals. In July of 2020 while in Liverpool rehearsing for the Fan Choice Awards, Payton put the final touches of his album together, which included entering the studio with Anaisz to record the song "Mami" together. This was the last thought to be the last track recorded for the album. These tracks were completed, the album was mixed and mastered and officially announced even announced before being pushed back once more due to Payton recording additional songs for the album and being tied up with his record label, La Familia bringing in new artists in which he needed to tend to sign and getting acclimated with the label. After Payton recorded scathing rap song and single, "Set It Off" he recorded four additional songs for Payton Season and reworked the track list to include these songs, during this time GOOFY was also released as a promotional record along with his duet with Young Hood in "Voices". The album was finalized officially in January 2022 and is set for release in Febuary of 2022
--

Payton Season is an album that includes the genres of Urbano Latino, Latin Pop, Rap, Hip-Hop, and Reggaeton just to name a few. The album delves into a barrage of different topics including sex, drugs, money, partying, girls, success, and the rappers come up from poverty; among other others. Payton raps on the 13-track album that features a 'Parental Advisory' tag on the album cover.

Payton Season offer different shades of the charismatic rapper, and highlights moments of the stars career, allowing listeners to experience Payton seamlessly rap with charisma, grit and hunger truly that encompassing Payton's growth as he started out as the fresh faced pop rapper to one of music's most successful and known rappers. The album is unapologetic, and multifaceted as the rapper grew up right before our eyes. With tracks that offer moments of reflection in "Set It Off", "On My Own", and "Ain't a Thang" and songs that feature sound out performances from the rapper in "At The Top", "Mami", "Ain't a Thing", and more, it seems as if there are no dull moment on this rapper full length album"

MAJOR RELEASES

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

T R A C K L I S T

1. SET IT OFF

2. ON MY WAY (FT. REUBEN RODRIGUEZ)

3. ANARCHY

4. ALL AH DAT

5. LOUD

6. STACKZ

7. MAMI (FT. ANAISZ)

8. GOOFY

9. AT THE TOP (FT. MATTY & KIDD AMAZE)

10. AIN'T A THING

11. THA RISE

DELUXE EDITION TRACKS

12. PLAYER NO MORE (FT. LIYAH)

13. VOICES (W/YOUNG HOOD)

Edited by user 28 February 2022 04:10:45(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 11 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
PANIC! on 22/01/2022(UTC), 2001clay on 22/01/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 22/01/2022(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 22/01/2022(UTC), C4AJoh on 22/01/2022(UTC), freestylechamp on 23/01/2022(UTC), RadioVine on 24/01/2022(UTC), Welat65 on 29/01/2022(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 18/02/2022(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 28/02/2022(UTC), erich hess on 28/02/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#2 Posted : 27 February 2022 06:33:01(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 1 - "Set It Off"

UserPostedImage

Genre: Hip Hop
Songwriters: Payton Rodriguez
Producers: No I.D, Payton Rodriguez

“Set It Off” is the opening track off Payton Season and an exclusive release by rapper Payton Rodriguez released on July 11th, 2021 off his album entitled “Payton Season”, as one of the final tracks recorded for the album that has been announced for quite some time now. “Set It Off” was written by Payton Rodriguez with production from in house La Familia producers, No I.D with the track running for 3 minutes. “Set It Off” was recorded in July of 2021 as one of the final tracks for Payton Season, which has experienced some push backs due to Payton’s busy schedule that includes running the La Familia label, engagements with Celebrity Big Brother in which he won, hosting the Fan Choice Awards and numerous other engagements including featuring on records of some of the industries most successful artists that the highly sought after rapper has had to tend to, therefore pushing the album back on several occasions. However, the 21 year old rapper has never stopped recording for the album and had been back in the studio throughout 2021 recording additional tracks for the album whenever the rapper had free time.

“Set It Off” is also Payton’s first solo release since 2019’s controversial “GOOFY”, despite the artist appearing on numerous records as recent as July 2021. In this time Payton has most released appeared on a duet with Young Hood entitled “Voices”, a collaboration with fellow La Familia artists Miami and Tika Mays and on Joshua Grimmie number one hit “Flavors”, which shattered a record the Puerto Rican rapper. In his first solo release since GOOFY, Payton wastes no time on unleashing a scathing, chorus less, hip hop banger. The rapper opens the record off with a piano driven opening, where the rapper opens up about his tough up bringing, where he speaks about his dark family upbringing, coming from a family of poverty, drugs and death, and how the rapper had to overcome, aided by stepping into the music industry.

The track quickly takes a change, as the beat continues to rise and breaks into a head knocking trap infused hip hop tune, that sees Payton take aim and any one who has doubted his accomplishments. With his Latin tinged flow and cadence, Payton sounds serious, with no games to play as he makes use of gritty metaphors with the use of topics such as Michael Jackson, Crimea, Baphomet, Soul Train, First Aid, one hit wonder group Question Mark & the Mysterian’s -known for this hit “96 years”, and Britney Spears, among others. With his album on the horizon, Payton makes it known that despite his pop culture success, he can easily revert back to a full on, bombastic rap record that sees the rapper shine without guest appearances.

Payton sets off his album with a fiery ode to his upbringing in "Set It Off". Mixed with a tirade of clever metaphors and catchphrases, Set it Off allows listeners to hear Payton in top form fully on as a solo act. It's the break from his frequent collaborations on Set It Off that goes on to give the notion that Payton can hold his own with or without features and Set It Off hits the mark.

SET IT OFF

Ayo,
I’m the lieutenant and I ain’t even pass ma boilin' point
When I sit back and smoke dis joint, lookin back
On all the shit that I had to do before I had these racks
Straight from San Juan, poor, papa pushin crack
Had to do what he hadda do, to make up for what we lacked
Uncle Eddie passed away and fucked up the family pact
Dat's when I knew I had to step up and get dis shit in-tact

Ninja I tell you, im outta sight
Dis rap shit my lover, my bitch, ight?
Young mothafucka came in the game, and went up like a kite
And I dare any ninja dat wanna step up and take my light
We stayin away from lames, and run the whole game
And you boutta see the truth dat we claim

It ain't nun to make the glock sing
But I got stashes of bars, bits of metaphors, pieces that sting
Payton fuckin R’, for the take over
I'm a recoverin undercover over and over

Took it all lightly till it occurred to me
That you ain’t my type, ya see
Blur, hurting your heart, with all type of lyrical objects
Imma hit you and ya man, and whoever is next
Put ya career on a blackout like we in the projects

La Familia, we 'bout to do dis
On my lips, I’m bout to diss
And if you feelin’ hit, then maybe the shoe fit
Challenge me? I rip apart flows and I never miss
About the smoke when you fuckin wit the king of this

Now when dis beat drop, ima proudly be the suspect
When you get mad? Build yourself up like an architect
These the hottest bars since Baphomet,
Now dey about to get checked
Call that P’s law of cause and effect
Yo,

If you gotta problem, betta @ me now
Or keep it on the playground
Set it off, shots fired in your hometown
Think I give a fuck, I got bars from San Juan, clown!

Steady moonwalking’ up the charts, call me Mike Jackson
They could could barely getta hit, call em
Question Mark and the Mysterian
But It’s funny how charts don’t matter when?
The flops come in every time and again
Just step ya weight up ninja, and we all could win
P boi been the best since bend ova miss
Tried to keep it zen
So fuck it if you don’t wanna fuck wit me then
Still got bars that’ll haunt your life like the conjurin’

You think you a threat, then set it off
Cuz I gotta bone to pick
All my success hittin em hard, through dey tissues?
No wonder why dey got so many issues

Ain’t no surprise, P boi been the king of dis rap shit
Come into my territory and think you won’t get clapped, bitch?
Dis my fucking border, so get ya fuckin visa
Or I’ll drop bombs on ya town, call you the Crimea

Set it off, for La Familia
Set it off, oh mama, Mia

Want war, you got war, you want more, I give it raw
Beef early in the morning, n' straight at your door
The Pemon is here, steamin all year
Prolly bout ten years ago, I woulda feared

You lookin’ real out dated, imma call you soul train
For dis rap game, I’m still in the fast lane!
And my reputation speaks for itself, so it’s all gucci

Had to hop in the studio, had to pause on eatin my bitch coochie
So best believe, my bars gonna leave you faint like a roofie

My motherfuckin’ track record alone?
Shit make you so mad, you could faint and drop
Did you so dirty dey should call the fuckin cops
Still could come down in less than 24 hours, cuz I’m a fuckin’ hero
Think you at 100, easily pushed you down to zero
And everything you say? Just give me more ammo.

Those destined to succeed, show it's possible to make it
And I had to fix the game up like a First Aid kit..
Now my aura, my awards, my flow, raw to the core
Got all the bitches goin crazy like Britney, screamin’ Gimme more’

Keep it real sweet, really, really sweet
Respect my space, respect my gangsta
Took you to the bank, now you bankrupt
Buss these bars out at any time wanksta

Took you to the banks, now you bankrupt

Set it off, for La Familia
Set it off, oh mama, Mia

Sounds Like

Edited by user 27 February 2022 08:51:01(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Cristina LakeAubrey MikkelSabinaJames UrieAustin NimmoMandy Williams The Wolverines
Jerry Holmes • Marina Balan • MiamiBYSNaomiSuzieAaron StylesCory DionneThe Kittens
Brittany KnoxDennis Shaw • Gemma • Payton • Cassie Valentine • JT RodriguezJay-CNick UriePRÓXIMO

thanks 8 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 27/02/2022(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 27/02/2022(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 27/02/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 27/02/2022(UTC), C4AJoh on 27/02/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 28/02/2022(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 28/02/2022(UTC), erich hess on 28/02/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#3 Posted : 27 February 2022 06:55:57(UTC)
Famouss7x7

TRACK 02 - ON MY WAY (FT. REUBEN RODRIGUEZ)

UserPostedImage

Title On My Way
Length: 3:31
Producers: A-Beatz
Writers: Payton Rodriguez, Reuben Rodriguez
Album: Payton Season

"On My Way" is a song recorded by Puerto Rican rapper Payton that appears as the second song on his highly anticipated album, Payton Season. The record also features vocals from the rappers cousin, singer/songwriter Reuben Rodriguez. "On My Way" was produced by Chris Jeday and was written by Payton Rodriguez and Reuben Rodriguez and has a length of three minutes and thirsty one seconds. "On My Way" was recorded in 2020 as one of the final songs recorded for the album. Previously, the rap verses of the song were written by Payton in 2019 but the song wasn't officially recorded until 2020. Payton took some time away from recording his label to focus his attention on his record label La Familia. When Payton got back to focusing on the completion of the album, he knew he needed to include his older relative on his album and knew On My Way would be the perfect track since only the verses for the song were written. Both Reuben and Payton recorded the song in Puerto Rico (where both artists were born) at El Padrino Recording Studio to "catch the vibes" of the hometown feel, therefore making the song more special to both Payton and Reuben.

"On My Way" is an predominately Urbano Latino track that is both laidback yet menacing. In the nearly four minute Latin trap song, Payton raps about the street life, girls, drugs, supporting his family, and shouts out his cousin who has been with him since day one. “And don’t come around my fucking hood/Puerto Rico yeah you don't want no beef/Puerto Rico yeah me and Reu got the keys” Payton raps on the song. His cousin Reuben Rodriguez also share part of their story in their verses as Reuben sings the heartfelt chorus, “Living for the high life and the bright lights/Dealt my cards and damn, I changed the game/Rolling with them good vibes, stacked high/Clear a space in the Hall of Fame/Watch out now 'cause I'm up and on my way". Reuben's chorus adds perspective of the track since the chorus speaks of chasing after success and rising to the occasion, which is something both Payton and Reuben have done after working their way up from growing up in poverty to making it as stars. The chorus itself, is sung by Reuben in a lower vocal register, almost nearly rap singing over the Latino-Trap infused song. After each chorus, Payton brings in his confident lyrics with his distinctive rapsy, latin-tinged flow. One of the most interesting parts of the song is the tempo switch, which happens following Reuben's verse during the bridge. The song essentially switches beats and Payton breaks into a quick lipped verse where he raps extremely fast. The beats switch back to it's original bassline for the remainder of the song before Payton speaks in Spanish at the end about "making it" before the song comes to the end.

"ON MY WAY" (FT. REUBEN RODRIGUEZ)

Reuben Rodriguez - Black
Payton - Gray

Cuz, can you turn that up louder?
Yeah cuz, we gon' turn it up real, real loud
¡Salimos!

Living for the high life and the bright lights
They're all spelling out my name
Dealt my cards and damn, I changed the game
Rolling with them good vibes, stacked high
Clear a space in the Hall of Fame
Watch out now 'cause I'm up and on my way

Damn, I'm fly like a mothafuckin plane in the air,
I swear I inhale so much I dunno where I am
I try to take a stand but man I give up
So fuck it my career growin' so much got the hiccups
No viagra get my dick up
But now I'm in the Lamborghini dark tint
Philly blunt cigar scent
Try to step to me and you be bodied like a carcass

Maybe I’m only rapping just to get the ladies affection
But I’m gonna let the World know I won’t Trade in my Center of attention
Too good for anyone to knock me down
My game is too hot for any rapper to come stop me now
I’m just gonna jump out and get lit with the crowd

Oh, oh, oh, I'm on my way

How are you gonna compete with the greatest?
Call my flow Andrea cause it's the tightest
Bought my bitch a lambo now we grindin'
Yeah, we grindin'
Black and yellow lambo like killer bees
Black and yellow like the Mustang, I can always transform
I’m higher than the empire, smokin' the top reefa on top of Burj Khalifa
I can even run blindfolded, ‘cause there’s no way I’ll ever miss, bitch

Maybe I’m only rapping just to get the ladies affection
But I’m gonna let the World know I won’t Trade in my Center of attention
Too good for anyone to knock me down
My game is too hot for any rapper to come stop me now
I’m just gonna jump out and get lit with the crowd

My name rings bells like "ding dong"
You already know that I got my own theme song
Making all those loose lips sing along
Roar it from my chest, throw them up like King Kong

They stay making threats, families’ll be mourning
No biggie this shit’s small, I bust shots without warning
You wanna fight me mothafucka, ha, come and get me
I got double 9s that crossover like Wayne Gretsky
Rap bullets that penetrate your flesh going faster than jet skis
OG with my guns so don't vex me
And don’t come around my fucking hood
Puerto Rico yeah you don't want no beef
Puerto Rico yeah me and Reu got the keys

¿Recuerdas aquellos días, Reu?
Hombre, no teníamos nada
Luchando, sin dinero
Ahora míranos, estamos bien.
Mejor que un hijo de puta
Reto a alguien a que venga por la familia
Créeme, ¡no es un juego cuando nos jodes!

Remember those days Reuben? Man we didn't have nothing
Struggling, no money. Now look at us, we good.
Better than a motherfucker I dare somebody to come for the family
Trust me it's no game when you fuck with us!

SOUNDS LIKE

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 9 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
2001clay on 27/02/2022(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 27/02/2022(UTC), RoseJapanFan on 27/02/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 27/02/2022(UTC), freestylechamp on 27/02/2022(UTC), C4AJoh on 27/02/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 28/02/2022(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 28/02/2022(UTC), erich hess on 28/02/2022(UTC)
Offline Famouss7x7  
#4 Posted : 28 February 2022 04:10:12(UTC)
Famouss7x7

★ TRACK 03 - ANARCHY

UserPostedImage

Title: Anarchy
Length: 4:00
Producers: A-Beatz
Writers: Payton Rodriguez
Album: Payton Season

"Anarchy" or Anarquía is an official song recorded by infamous Puerto-Rican rap artist, Payton. The song appears on the artists album as the first track from the album. "Anarchy" was released to digital retailers as the first release by the artist since winning Celebrity Big Brother 6, after withstanding the competition and his 12 other competitors. "Anarchy" served as an official release from Payton's highly anticipated project, "Payton Season" which is set to be released later this month. "Anarchy" was written by Payton and produced by Arab Beatz and features English and Spanish lyrics along with a sample of "Mi Cartel", and is one of Payton's most "rap heavy" record to date, with Payton toughening up his sound and really showing off his hispanic roots with this purposely throwback feel of the song and intertwining it within the single for the first time. Before this, Payton has had quite a memorable run in his short, yet accelerating career.

"Anarchy" is a boastful rap record that sees Payton get back at all his haters in a fiery chain of latin tinged metaphors where Payton is both playful and serious. Payton recorded the song as a freestyle but it was quickly turned into a song, whhere of the verses being rapped in a freestyle type of style, along with a chorus. The song starts off with a Spanish opening but quickly the beat drops and you can automatically get a nostalic 90's latin feel, with an old style yet modern beat that still very well fits in with today's music and still sounds very 2017 with it's use of synths throughout the chorus and big bass that booms behind Payton's unique accented flow. "Anarchy" hones in on Payton's Latino roots, adopting a spanish adlib in the background, opening, and pre-chorus being all in spanish, and it comes as no surprise as Payton has always represented his Latin roots but this is the first time he really did so in his music, and it's welcomed. The upcoming "Payton Season" project seems to be more than just an album that'll have rap bops, but it will clearly have rap tracks that show that Payton is more than capable of actually rapping with the best of them. Of the two, Anarchy shows that Payton is here to rap. The chorus is extremely catchy, following with Payton's voice echoed, over the synth, Latin beats. "Anarchy" is clearly a tough and gritty latin/hip hop infused record but has the catchiness to appeal to mainstream radio all the while.

[Intro/Sample Sung]

[Morire matando
Morire luchando como los soldados lo hacen en la guerra
Peleare la causa con toda mi raza rompere cadenas
Aprueba de balas quitare su marca y pondre mi bandera

De dia y de noche
mucha gente joven espera mi orden para trabajar ]

[Beat Drop]

El numero uno no tolera insultos no hablen por hablar
Ya se han ido muchos cambiaron su mundo por averiguar

Anarchy, anarchy, anarchy
Anarquía, Anarquía, Anarquía

Every single time I show up dese streets erupt in anarchy,
Waves of down azz bitches with a thirst to put they hands on me,

Every single time a ninja ball the streets erupt in anarchy
I fucked ya girl raw bruh she said she was a big fan of me
Cut in deep then mall time, ya boy be going ham wit' cheese
Day to day stay paper gettin, and only trust ma family
Always with the flexin' pull da hamma out n' let it speak,
Ya persona is fabricated I can see too many seams,
Bodies on dat xbox but you aint been up in dem streets
His girl ain't loyal so I fuck her on a sandy beach
Buried deep in Liyah's peach and she was lickin Andrea's peach,
Looks like loves a two way street so I'ma have to damage each
Hit em both wit da supa D, throw dat weapon, plant it deep, deep, deep!
Lock me up for pussy murder, evidence is staggerin'
Dese hot barz are priceless but thankfully the swag is free
Fuck ninjas appreciate, bite my flow so readily
I might let em rent the game but tell dem boyz I own the lease

You other so called rappers freestyle a track real quick
Dont even think about the lines you wrote
Its more then rhymes and at this rap shit I know what I know
Slow go show no, toe blow glow, I know what I know and I know I got dough
And I just gave you 10 words plus one for a flow
Proven right there I'm more den just a rookie
N' I'm knockin' my competition out call my flow roofies
N' speakin' of drugs that's what I'm usually compared to
Cause all ya friends addicted sayin' I listen to him too
So good right now and didn't even need three years
Guess you could say talented individual is me, P

Every time I show out these streets erupt in anarchy,
Waves of down ass bitches with a thirst to put they hands on me,
Every time I show out these streets erupt in anarchy,
Waves of down ass bitches with a thirst to put they hands on me
Every time i show out these streets erupt in anarchy,
Waves of down ass bitches with a thirst to put they hands on me

Nobody haters carry out that mission like a soldier?
Call it dirty money, but they getting caught, foreclosure
Tryna hate on P, for some public exposure?
I know you feel the pressure, the weight on ya shoulders?
(You mad, you mad?)
N' Imma keep gettin more and more even when I'm older
18 in the game got a long way to go
More and more fans over me, the fallin snow
When you dont write for so long dudes say you slackin'
I compare em to chap lips and say that you crackin'
So you betta say talented individual is me, P
I met let em rent the game but tell dem boyz I own the lease

And I'm not wit these trends I wear what I wanna wear
N' fuck stereotypes I hear what I wanna hear
Don't give a fuck what you think that's what Im screamin'
Til my flow gets hotter and hotter like a demon
N' Imma take my time; call it self robbery
When I'm in the writer zone I ask you nah tah bother me
Cause I effortlessly make dem hits, similiar to a lottery
I carried it through; artery
Your swag stays bummy ours stay on point
(You got beef?)
Meet or match up we’ll call it a joint
Metaphors and punchlines is all the kid know
New sound you haven't heard make you go whoa

How many times I gotta win for dem to say dat I'm winnin?

Anarchy, anarchy, anarchy
Anarquía, Anarquía, Anarquía

Compared to: "Preuba De Bala" [Also includes intro in beginning]
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

thanks 7 users thanked Famouss7x7 for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 28/02/2022(UTC), 2001clay on 28/02/2022(UTC), AmyJayneXoX on 28/02/2022(UTC), BrownSugar on 28/02/2022(UTC), stephaniewazhere on 28/02/2022(UTC), PANIC! on 28/02/2022(UTC), erich hess on 28/02/2022(UTC)