logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

446 Pages«<442443444445446>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline erich hess  
#8861 Posted : 17 January 2022 08:02:54(UTC)
erich hess

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
"not as good as the one who keeps me out of trouble." erich grins to dustyn. it was possible that erich had more second degree criminal mischief charges than most anyone on earth. that seemed to be what most of his hijinx ended up being charged as. with a good enough lawyer,even a good old fashioned pistols at dawn duel could be knocked down to that. as the clap of the high five echoes,erich has his doubts about dustyn not checking or voting. "ive had long conversations with you about dallas' feet. i am not buying that for an instant,mr blue conners. it went without saying when erich wrote his memoirs about the music industry,only the most glowing terms would be used for dustyn and to an extent,the rest of the people here. erich takes the bottle from dustyn and continues making a face. " you know how when some people are closeted they really over do pretending to be straight and its fairly obvious to anyone paying attention? you'll always be one of the boys,dust but.." erich just shakes his head and places a hand on dustyn's shoulder . " that aint cutting it,chief. thats like me saying...i dunno...hes got a real nice glans. the kind you could just stare at all day." erich tries to explain. one should feel sorry for the next woman in erich's life. hes totally going to tell her dustyn's compliment in the heat of passion.

chloe is rather sharp and can gather from what she knows of micah that he is a working class guy. his mother probably was some sort of one off fling with erich,so she never got to live it up when success came calling. so by extent micah did not. she knew erich well enough that he firmly believed in sharing the wealth,so it was possible erich was at least footing some of micah's bills. if she was in erich's position,she probably would do the same. "sounds like a geat idea. you make it to france and i will show you the good stuff. not sure if many go out of their way to see arles,but its there if you wish to see it." she giggles madly when elbowed about ticket sales. "ooh yeah. gimme that 3 pounds." she causes the area around her to shake with her laughs. harlots shows were notoriously cheap. they were on one of the biggest labels in the business,but they werent going to screw people over. every show was 20 dollars or under. aside from the times they played festivals,but that was usually out of their control. "nah,you are totally fine. i just didnt want to have to swallow this pizza like a lizard or something." she laughs and takes a bite of the pizza. it was very good. the was nothing in the world like pizza.

"oh i lost count. i love the the thing. probably my favorite madonna movie." he tells riley while looking upwards in thought. he really had lost count after about 100. he didnt like rosie odonnel in the slightest,but he loved the interaction between her and madonna.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#8862 Posted : 17 January 2022 09:16:49(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
"I don't need a lawyer to keep me out of trouble. I'm an angel!" Dustyn beams and cups under his chin to make himself appear more angelic than he already looks. His blue eyes and small stature could probably help him get away with murder. Dustyn's often viewed as the cute and innocent one of the group. If only people knew. "Now where's all that coke?!" Dustyn sits up and looks around in an exaggerated manner before grabbing the jar and placing it between his legs. He doesn't take any just yet but it's nice to have it nearby. "He does have really nice feet though." Dustyn shrugs and does a half-turn to rub Dallas' earlobe. He doesn't pester his husband further as he's clearly engrossed in an important part of cinema history. Despite the jokes, Dustyn is touched when Erich says he'll always be one of the boys. "Awwww, really? That means a lot to me!". Dustyn smiles sweetly and gives Erich's shoulder a rub. Most of his male friends are actually straight or not completely homosexual so he still often feels like 'the gay one' and can't always get in on certain conversations or relate to experiences. "I know you're taking the piss but sometimes a guy does have really nice glans you can stare at all day..." Again, he turns to give Dallas another earlobe rub.

"Would love to go to France. I'm not that well travelled." Micah takes a pause to chew and swallow a bit of pizza. He has manners and would never talk with his mouth open. "I've only ever been to other areas of England. Went to Spain a couple times as a kid too. Could have actually went to France as part of a school trip but couldn't afford it in the end. Was a skiing thing." Micah shrugs and looks a little deflated at the mention of it. He missed out on a lot of things growing up on account of coming from a single parent household with little money. It's not something he resents his mother for but he definitely felt the effects of it. "Arles sounds magical to me by name alone. I doubt Ipswich has the same impact on you." Micah chuckles and takes another bite of his pizza which is extremely good. Who knew Ireland could do pizza like this? "Yeahhh probably for the best. Choking is no fun." Micah's obviously not familiar with the world of BDSM. "You needing anything brought over? I'll climb over and grab it for you." Micah's aware that Chloe is on the far left and so, like Scott, has the furthest to move should she need anything from the supplies stacked in the centre.

"You two are just perfect for each other." Riley smiles and gives Dallas a pat and light squeeze on the arm. He's glad Dustyn found someone as great as Dallas. That boy deserves to have someone he can watch all his Madonna movies with. "Scott's been real quiet since popping those pills." Riley mutters lowly to Dallas before turning over to check on his bandmate. "How you doing over there, mate?"

Scott grips onto the bedding and looks around with curious yet frightened eyes. "The floor and the ceiling just switched. W-watch out for that..."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
erich hess on 18/01/2022(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#8863 Posted : 18 January 2022 09:42:31(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"well,some of us dont have such great PR departments,dustyn. all i have there is cassie and she could give two fucks less." erich tells dusty while tilting his head to look at his friend arrange himself around the jar of illicit substance. sure,erich would do some with dustyn but he was pretty engrossed in his laudanum and whiskey. absinthe was out. its not like the room had tables or anything. erich wasnt about to not water his absinthe properly. standards must be maintained. erich gives dustyn a nod and starts humming the boys are back in town. dustyn was either way off or possibly living in the future with his assessment. there were breast people and ass people...maybe dustyn was on to something here. erich could not be sure. "im sure there are. i mean,i guess its like the foot thing. i know a bad one when i see it,but i dont know a good one.so i think it's best to leave it up to the experts." erich says with a shrug. this was more like it. it felt weird hearing body parts that werent masculine being talked about by dustyn. now things were balanced. all was right with the world.

"not in front of the straight!" dallas giggles to dustyn when his...area is mentioned. "that gets out and they will all want in on the action. i am only one man."

"skiing. " chloe says with a hint of disdain in her voice. " i have never been or have i ever wanted to. sure, i went to a resort once or twice. but,i drank wine in the lodge and ate snacks. trompsing about in the cold on purpose seems silly to me." she says,thinking that micah dodged a bullet there. she liked looking at snow but had no urge to be in it. it sucked when one was quickly reminded that snow was wet. " i dont think i have been to this ipswich. ive been to...." chloe sucks air in between her teeth as she thinks, "um...London,of course. Liverpool,Blackpool,Manchester,and...Birmingham?..oh! and newcastle." she rattles off,trying to remember where all her band performed. she only ever really spent time in london. mainly wherever nina had lived. whatever the hell the place with jack the ripper was. she did remember the food being good. "i am indeed not a fan of being choked." she says with a little smirk. she assumed micah wasnt the typical filthy person she was used to dealing with,but it was nice to go ahead and establish that right off the bat. "if you wish to wrestle your dad and weekend,i am sure they would be more than willing. you do not need the excuse of getting me something in order to do so. but a drink would be nice. if you can reach. i dont know care what it is,but nothing with artificial sweetener ,please" she asks. pizza is salty enough as is. so the thirst was building." maybe they kidnapped some italians and force them to make pizza? one can never be too sure." she giggles.

"aww, thanks" dallas beams at riley. it always felt nice to hear he was approved of by dustyn's bandmates and friends. dallas looks over at scott. the man was very far into whatever it was he was on. " well,i guess erich's son has just be nominated trip sitter." he says quietly .to his knowledge,that was the only sober person here.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 18/01/2022(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#8864 Posted : 18 January 2022 10:55:02(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Our PR department is the best. All the crazy stories that have leaked are just the tip of the iceberg. Our tour bus has seen some things. Right, Riley?" Dustyn giggles and looks over at his bandmate.

"You promised Doctor Perkins that you wouldn't bring that traumatic stuff up again." Riley speaks rather bluntly, shaking his head and giving Dustyn a glare of disappointment before laughing and swigging some beer. "You were the most chaotic back in the day. Probably still are. I never expected you to be that way when we first met. You look like butter wouldn't melt."

Dustyn blushes and turns back to face Erich. "I'm chaotic." He beams with happiness, taking it as a compliment. Dustyn is definitely an extrovert if nothing else. There's never going to be a dull moment when he's around. Thankfully, unlike a certain other member of the group who shall not be named, Dustyn can rein his wild ways in when needed. "Yeah, I couldn't tell you what's what on a lady let alone what's attractive. Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Takes all sorts to make the world to go around. Armpit people are weird though. Round them up and shoot them." Dustyn delivers his remark in a rather stern manner before taking a glug from the bottle he's sharing with Erich. "Open up..." He holds the bottle up, ready to pour some in Erich's mouth. People aren't getting drunk fast enough for his liking.

"The straights won't know what to do with it. Don't worry. That's all for me later." Dustyn looks over his shoulder and gives Dallas a wink before turning to back to face some of the others. "I mean tomorrow. When you're all away. Far away. I swear this isn't an orgy room!"

"I don't know, I thought skiing seemed cool at the time. Not really in a rush to do it now though. Like you said, the cold seems silly." Micah shrugs and laughs softly, tapping on his empty beer bottle, not really sure where to put it. When Chloe states that she hasn't been to Ipswich, it's no surprise to Micah. There's no real reason to visit unless you have friends or family there. "I haven't been to Newcastle or Liverpool...or Birmingham. My God, you've seen more of my own country than I have. I need to get out more." Micah chuckles and finishes off his slice of pizza, crust and all. He shakes his head at the mention of choking, actually picking up on the innuendo this time on account of Chloe's smirk. "Yeah, not for me either." Micah didn't actually take into account all the people he'd have to crawl over, only really focusing on the distance at first. It'll be awkward for sure but he's already offered so he can't really retract it. "You know, there are many weirdos who'd like to see me in my boxers while climbing over my dad. Would you like that bottle of rum back over?" Micah grins and begins to pull his covers back.

"You taking anything to take the edge off?" Riley asks Dallas quietly, trying to figure out the vibe of the night. He and Dallas are usually two of the most sensible ones when they get together for gaming nights. If Dallas is letting loose tonight, Riley's up for it too. He's not going to be missing out on the fun.

Scott chuckles to himself, staring off into the far left corner of the room. "There's a lamb over there and he's smiling at me." He giggles and smiles back at the imaginary farmyard animal.

"Erich...those are some strong Flintstone vitamins you bought there." Riley calls out from a few bodies down, laughing to himself while watching Scott in bewilderment.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#8865 Posted : 19 January 2022 13:12:01(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

" ah,yes. just the tip." erich muses with hand to his chin. if he didnt take the chance to make that joke,it was very possible the apocalypse would've been called down by gods on high. one never resists when a chance to say just the tip presents itself. erich would be telling a lie if he said he hadnt be described as chaotic a time or two. so he could understand being pleased to be referred to as such. " as long as one uses their chaos powers for good. its our job to inject fun into the world. sometimes people need to see things that make them wonder. we're really providing a service here." erich explains,agreeing totally with dustyn. he looks off and around the room,finally settling his eyes on chloe. she was the only woman here,but alas,her armpits were covered..covered in erich's now stretched out and useless shirt. he'd have to go shirtless until they could get into town...or perhaps just paint one on and see if anyone notices. "cant say i ever put much thought into armpit. might be missing out there and not know it. i'll have to put it to the test. line up some folks and lay the old eyeball to the pits. for science,of course." erich tells dustyn. this,however was neither the time nor the place. besides,it seems there was drinking to be done. " first its collective punishment of people with different fetishes than you and now you're trying to force a drink down me?! i dont know this war crime committing dustyn!" erich cries out before laying back like the woman in the splashdance film. " right,now much like i've heard from oscar's mom: dont get it in my eyes." erich laughs at the expense of the weekender not here. somewhere,erica would be proud of his getting a mom joke to land.

"you would think they would,right? i mean. an owner of a penis should know how to treat one. its basic stuff." dallas tells dustyn with a shrug. it made perfect sense to him. perhaps it was one of those things where ego came in to it and things got complicated when comparisons were made. he didnt know. it wasnt his concern anyway.

"well,i am sure your...." chloe pauses and scrunches up her face in thought. the hess clan's lineage was convoluted enough without adding adult children into the mix. "step..ex..mom and her wife could take you?" chloe says slowly while working it all out. "fuck if i know what they are to you. but,erica hess and gretchen do the skiing thing all the time. up in austria. so..if you like snow and schnitzel,they're your ladies." chloe giggles. if micah went,she'd have to go. mainly just to see if he liked the reality of skiing. she notices micah playing with the bottle and nods her head over towards dustyn. "you want me to ask him where that goes?" she mouths to micah. the likelihood of his speaking to dusytn was pretty slim,so she took it upon herself to go inbetween the two. at least until the comfort level increased for micah. "seeing places while touring is a bit different than actually visiting. i've seen a lot of venues and the parking lots we park the bus in!" she grins to him. she got to see very little of the places they visited. the harlots didnt seem to work much due to never really releasing anything but the tour schedule was relentless. it really didnt even slow down once erica became a mother. it was go go go all the time. "a bunch of weirdos. " she exclaims at the thought of people wanting to see a boxer clad micah climb onto erich. "though if those videos are to be believed,micah... never get stuck under a bed or in a laundry machine." chloe says with a little nod and a very helpful tone. "i would..but i dont wish to be a pain. i'd prefer it with a soda. straight liquor is more a work thing for me." she says with a wince. both out of troubling micah for extra stuff and working the kind of job where people in the crowd tend to buy her shots all night long. like the rest of the harlots,she can hold her liquor. shes yet to get sloppy on the drums even after doing shots during the entire set.

"are...are you asking me to..." dallas trails off and looks down at riley's lap. " things are wild tonight,but i dont know about that. you know this is wholesome,right?" he laughs and hands riley some gummy bears. "these might be what the doctor ordered. anything stronger..well,i dont have that sort of thing." they were the fun kinds of gummy bears. there was no way anyone was smoking anything in here. dustyn would throw them all out on their ear.

"watch it,scott. he comes from the land where sheep are sheep and men are scared." erich calls out mischievously to scott. he always enjoyed seeing people have a good time. even more so when he was the one that set them on that journey.

"he must have taken betty. she packs quite a kick. the important part is not only is he rolling right now,he's healthier because of it. my vitamins still contain vitamins. its good for the constitution." erich states,now flexing his arms to show the power of his vitamins. " i think i may have to lay off this laudanum until closer to bed. seems we're not bedding down just yet. "
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8866 Posted : 20 January 2022 07:12:13(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm chaotic good..." Dustyn begins as he pours the liquor into Erich's mouth carefully, not planning on choking his friend. It's almost as if he's delicately pouring tea into a fancy china cup. The cup being Erich's open mouth. "I may trash your living room but it's all out of fun and inebriation, never malice." Dustyn smiles, totally agreeing with Erich before taking another swig for himself. The world is such a dark, terrible place. The two of them are spreading joy with their intoxication and disregard for social etiquette. On that subject of manners, Dustyn quickly flips onto his front so that he's not directly against anyone in particular. "Oh!" he exclaims as a slightly strained expression glosses across his face before he inevitably farts in his usual extremely loud, rumbling Dustyn manner. Three damn times in rapid succession. "Sorry, I've been holding it in since the pizza arrived..." Dustyn giggles and hides his face in the pillow, physically shielding himself from the onslaught of moans and groans that he knows are coming his way.

"Oh Jesus Christ, Dusty..." Riley half whines, half laughs while closing his eyes. He can't really be mad at his friend's lack of manners. It's not a pleasant scenario but there's something oddly hilarious about such loud sounds being produced by such a small person.

"I've yet to meet all those wonderful people." Micah speaks with a small, forced smile painted across his face. It's obvious that he's nervous at the prospect of encountering the people who know Erich most. Dustyn is one thing but the people who've spent the majority of their lives with his father, possibly tracing back to the time of his conception? That idea is far more intimidating than the little Irishman who's already making Micah's knees shake. He even nods when Chloe offers to speak to Dustyn on his behalf. Micah likes him but feels inferior. Dustyn commands a room. Micah happily sits in the back. "Well I've come to Ireland for the first time, met celebrities and just this minute heard one of them fart. Maybe 2022 is a year of firsts? Might see France after all." Micah smiles at Chloe, finding himself wanting to take a trip across the channel the more he speaks to her. He's starting to imagine France as a country filled with people as lovely as Chloe. He'll be in for a big shock. "Oh you're not a pain. I think there's some Coke there."

Dustyn overhears Micah and misunderstands, clutching his jar of cocaine. He's not opening it just yet and is in for first sniff.

Riley looks at his own lap then back at Dallas' eyes, smirking as he jokes around with him. "Dammit. Worth a shot though. Guess these will just have to suffice." Riley chuckles softly and gives Dallas a wink as he takes the gummy bears from him. He's always had a great, relaxed and playful relationship with Dallas and Dustyn. Aside from his muscles and handsome face, his personality really helps to make him first choice for the couple's fantasy threesome. Something about a big beefy Northern lad with a deep, husky voice being all soft and playful with the gay boys just hits different.
UserPostedImage

Offline BrownSugar  
#8867 Posted : 04 May 2022 03:44:57(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

With Ryan and Ellie away in Montana, Alfie has had the pleasure of house-sitting the multi-million dollar Hernandez home over the last week. Coming out to L.A. to spend some time with his big sister and her boyfriend was a step in the right direction for his mental health after several consecutive, fiery clashes with their father. Having the house to himself for a bit has given Alfie his first real taste of independence as he still lives at home with his parents. He could get used to this freedom. Of course, he's not entirely alone tonight. Taking advantage of having a big, expensive, empty house at his disposal, Alfie has invited Ethan around for dinner, drinks and...well, everyone knows how this sort of story goes. He is pulling out all the stops and has even cooked for his date for the first time. Alfie's not the most skilled or confident cook but the dishes he knows, he does very well. Rather than try to be adventurous and pretentious, he stuck to his old faithful spaghetti and meatballs. Can't go wrong with that. A bottle of one of Ryan's red wines also doesn't hurt.

Alfie mops up the remainder of his sauce from the plate with a piece of crusty bread. "How's the montepu...the mon...how's the wine going down?". Montepulciano d'Abruzzo isn't in Alfie's day-to-day vocabulary nor would it sound remotely convincing or fancy with his extremely thick Nashville drawl. Wine is either red, white or rosé to him and that's as far as it goes. He's not even aware that this bottle he's popped open is worth around $200. Alfie simply Google searched for which wines pair best with his meal. "Glad to have you staying the night." Alfie smirks and winks at Ethan before popping the tomato-soaked bread into his mouth. Ethan has never stayed the night with Alfie after their encounters. One of them usually catches a very late taxi ride home. It's going to be different tonight and Alfie's looking forward to it immensely. They're both big on keeping things hush-hush and not defining what's going on but Alfie has clearly taken a shine to this guy.
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8868 Posted : 12 May 2022 00:22:25(UTC)
PANIC!

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
In his 28 years of life Ethan has carried a fairly carefree demeanor in his life, not dissimilar to Alfie's own. He did things as he pleased and had no interest in being told what he should or shouldn't do. It helped that he was from a well-off family and always had the means to go to the beat of his own drum, unlike his counterpart who refuses to indulge in the luxuries available to him from having a successful older sister. Despite his background, tonight had him a bit flustered too. The house he grew up in just outside of New York City looks rather civil compared to the mansion he was in now in the infamous hills of starstruck LA. His family was rich but did not have the money that the likes of these folks in Beverly Hills had. The immense, almost obnoxiously large home was evident to that.

"Montepulciano d'Abruzzo..." He quips without a second thought, taking a sip from his wine glass right after. While he was no wine savant, it was a style he recognized thanks to his parents often having it available at their home. Never could he have possibly dreamed that he'd be drinking an expensive wine inside the home of such a famous figure. While it wasn't the ideal scenario he had envisioned to get here, it was quite literally a foot in the door. By chance he was in LA working with a few different producers, Alfie happened to be in town too, and here they are now. "It's quite good. It pairs well with the meal we had, thanks." He smirks and gives him a soft nod of approval. Ethan wasn't one for spending the night over ever. He was more of a 'love them and leave them' type of partner.

In the span of time since he's known the youngest of the Summers', they have never placed a label to what they have. In Ethan's eyes, the guy is attractive and they are having some fun together. Alfie doesn't have to know any deeply personal details about him or the fact that he is still regularly hooking up with other people, both male and female. "Pretty crazy that we're here... this place is right out of a movie scene." Ethan remarks as he admires some of the decor around them. Everything in this lavish home screamed money. "I must say, getting to housesit a place like this... they must really trust you." Of course the 'they' he was referring to was Ryan Ross Hernandez and Ellie-Grace Summers.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8869 Posted : 12 May 2022 02:05:21(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yeah, that one!" Alfie chuckles and takes a sip of the wine which he dare not attempt to pronounce again. "In all honesty, I had to Google what would work with the pasta." While he's glad that it is going down well with Ethan, Alfie sees no point in lying about his lack of knowledge when it comes to wine and fine dining. He'd much rather be up front than caught in a lie down the line. It's pretty evident there's no real ego or sense of self-importance with Alfie. Here he is in this huge, expensive home which he is housesitting for his superstar big sister and her equally as famous partner and yet, Alfie is still just Alfie. The heavy Southern accent, the casual attire he's wearing, the boyish and impish good looks, he's rather out of his depth here in this gated L.A. community.

Unlike Ethan, Alfie hasn't hooked up with anyone else. It wasn't so much because he saw himself and Ethan as becoming official but more so doing some damage control just in case things do become serious. He's not sure if Ethan would be upset to find out he had been sleeping with others and Alfie doesn't want to fuck up a good thing so he's found it best to just err on the side of caution. Alfie has also never met someone repeatedly let alone cooked for them. Whether this is just casual fun leading nowhere serious or the beginning of something bigger, it's still all new to Alfie and he doesn't want to screw up. When Ethan remarks on the lavishness of the home, Alfie looks around and scans merely the dining and kitchen area which is grand enough on its own. "Yeah, it's uh, bigger than a hotel room for sure." Alfie's signature mischievous smirk appears on his face, knowing fine well the memories a hotel room conjures up for the pair. They've gotten seriously steamy in a room or two.

Alfie leans back in his chair, holding his glass of wine and slightly pushing his empty plate to the side. The guy eats seriously fast and seems to have a huge appetite for such a naturally slim frame. "Well, I think it's more of a case of having to trust me." Alfie giggles and takes a final swig of his wine. "Ellie calls and texts for updates several times a day. Ryan even checks in too." He places his empty glass back down on the table and leans in a little closer. "See, I tend to get into mischief."
UserPostedImage

Offline PANIC!  
#8870 Posted : 12 May 2022 12:20:55(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
“Wait, so you’re not a sommelier? You would have fooled me, Alfie.” He remarks sarcastically and takes another sip from his glass. The moments the two have shared have been flashes in the pan more than steadily events, tonight was the first in the latter. Up until now it was pretty straightforward; if one was around town, they would meet up for a drink and a trip up to a hotel room. It was easy and simple. Ethan was not one for catching feelings. Aside from one girlfriend who he dated most throughout college to appease his parents, and regularly cheated on, he was not the relationship type. He thought life was too short to live it by the books.

That’s why whatever he had going on with Alfie was simple because there were no serious conversations had about it. He was a good looking guy and they were having some fun together. The fact he happened to be the brother of famed singer-songwriter Ellie-Grace Summers was a sweetener to the entire thing. “Arguably a tad bit more square foot here than a hotel room… I’ll give you that, Alf.” He ran a hand through his freshly cut hair as it sat to the side. Ethan was an assimilator, someone who could easily fit his way into the setting he was in. Now in LA it was no different as he wore a teal colored long sleeved unbuttoned with a plain white t-shirt underneath and a pair of distress jeans.

Ethan finishes the last few bites of pasta on his plate, genuinely enjoying the meal, albeit it was a difficult dish to mess up. “Thank you for the meal. It was nice to have some home cooked cooking at someone else’s place.” He mentions smiling, finishing the remains from his wine glass and settling himself back on the chair. “They just want to make sure you haven’t burned this goddamn mansion to the ground.” Ethan jokes, knowing that even from the short time they’ve spent together, Alfie is a bit of a chaotic personality, although mostly harmless. “How are things with Ellie and Ryan? You haven’t had to punch him again, right?” He asks both curiously and half jokingly.
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8871 Posted : 12 May 2022 13:44:57(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Smelly air? Huh? What's that?" Alfie scrunches up his face in confusion and asks the question without a hint of irony in his voice. He's never heard the word 'sommelier' before. Alfie isn't the sharpest tool in the shed nor does he have much interest in wine besides downing it. He tends to zone out when Ryan talks shop. Rather than just nod along and pretend to know what Ethan meant, Alfie is honest and just himself to a fault. In such a fake, vanity-driven, keeping up appearances type of world he flirts with, Alfie's cards on the table attitude can be seen as refreshing to some. He's a simple country boy who doesn't get out much but doesn't pretend to be anything else.

Alfie watches as Ethan runs a hand through his hair, bringing attention to the fresh cut. "You look real good, bro. I mean, you always do but I'm really liking what you've got going on right now." Alfie smiles warmly at Ethan as he takes in his guest's rather dashing appearance, complimenting and subtly flirting with him all at once. Alfie himself is in much more casual attire. A rather loud, matching red Jordan tracksuit complete with white sneakers. Even though it's a much more chilled, "at home" getup, it's apparent that the entire ensemble is either brand new or Alfie just takes real good care of what he has. It's pristine. The white shoes shine bright and the tracksuit has not one speck of lint or pesky loose thread. Alfie definitely takes pride in his appearance without having the ego that usually comes with that.

"You're very welcome." Alfie beams, genuinely happy that Ethan enjoyed the food. He's never done this before for anyone, romantic or not. "I would've ordered takeout instead but I don't know the places well enough around here. Well, I had sushi once but I learned that lesson pretty quickly. I ain't the sushi type. That stuff's a bit too fancy for me." Alfie chuckles and then finds himself biting down on the inside of his lips when Ethan brings up the punching fiasco. He doesn't want to laugh or smile about the situation as he loves Ryan but he'd be lying if he said it didn't make him feel like a bit of a badass. Punching out a global superstar is quite something. "I, uh...I keep my hands to myself these days..." Alfie winks at Ethan from across the table and can't help but let a sly smirk through.

"Oh shit, I totally forgot about a dessert! Man..." Alfie lets out a deflated and defeated sigh. "I knew there was something. You can tell I never play the host." He laughs it off and softly shakes his head at his own forgetfulness. "More wine, bro?" Alfie picks up the bottle and gestures it towards Ethan's glass. The food may be finished but there's still a decent amount left in this bottle and the night is young.
UserPostedImage

Offline freestylechamp  
#8872 Posted : 28 January 2023 14:42:51(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Younghood had a good year all things considered. He has been doing music and gearing up for something special this year after dropping his freshman album that did really well. He was able to get on a few tracks that are still being held on to it was going well. Who he was meeting up with today was someone that he worked pretty well with Kara. It was a good time just chilling out and having fun but it was comedic timing that Drew's Collab came out right after their Collab. He jokingly said "Sooo I'm number 1 and Drew is number 2? Yeah the math checked out on that one." He assumed that everyone knew of the rivalry that the two of them had. Even though it has been mostly verbal spat it has been going on since the two of them first met. He wasn't going to let a chance go by but he wasn't going to put much of his energy into something that wasn't going to help him in the long run.

He was at a sports bar and grill. At this time he was doing what he would have been doing anyway, getting ready to watch football, American football. If being the athlete would have worked out for him he would be playing on Saturday and Sunday but he is thankful that music was a great plan B. Wearing a hoodie and jeans so to not bring a lot of attention he sat with his back facing people and just making small talk with his shades on. Hopefully people wouldn't get to much in his space but he wasn't considered to be a superstar like a lot of the top names and he could blend into the crowd if he dressed down enough. He always felt like he could still live a normal life regardless of fame or social status he would receive.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked freestylechamp for this useful post.
C4AJoh on 28/01/2023(UTC)
Offline C4AJoh  
#8873 Posted : 28 January 2023 16:50:23(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
Kara and Younghood’s paths had only crossed briefly in the past, the first real amount of time that they had spent together seemed to go well as they recorded a track together that would later become a hit single for Kara “DTF”. The pair got along well in the recording sessions in a relaxed environment and managed to create a strong track together that seemed to speak to both of their recent experiences. They exchanged numbers and planned to keep in touch, but it wasn’t until a congratulatory text from Younghood was sent that they began texting back and forth, it appeared that they had a little more of a connection than they thought and eventually they made plans to meet up with each other whenever time would allow. Their conversations via text appeared to be relatively light-hearted with the occasionally flirtatious aspect, but nothing too crazy, almost just like too friends texting.
Kara was aware of the rivalry between Drew and Younghood but wasn’t too aware of how far back it ran for the pair of them, although she wasn’t one to play sides she would joke about how their rivalry would always have them intertwined with each other, it was like Batman and The Joker, “Maybe, you’re both destined to do this forever.” She’d respond in the occasional text conversation about the topic. She didn’t mind playing back and forth over the situation because she knew that Younghood was a pretty chilled out type of guy, to her it didn’t seem like a major issue, more of a competitive one between the two rappers.

She walked into the sports bar, casually dressed in jeans, a t-shirt and jacket, as noted as the pair wanted to keep things pretty low-key. She liked the fact that he had chosen such a regular place for them to meet up, she liked to try to keep things pretty grounded and down to earth in her life whenever she could, but she could feel the momentum shifting slightly in her career that would see her having to indulge in that high life from time to time. She had sent him a text before arriving, so she’d know exactly where he’d be sat. She first made her way to the bar and ordered two bottles of lager before making her way over to the table he was sat at.
She placed the drinks down on the table and sat down opposite him, giving him a smile, “Hey man, this place is good.” she says as she pushes his bottle of lager across the table to him before taking a mouthful of the drink and taking her jacket off, placing it on the back of her chair. She looks at him with a playful smirk, “So what, I’m not worth taking to a classier joint than this?” she laughs a little, knowing that he’ll take it as a joke as she intended.
Offline freestylechamp  
#8874 Posted : 30 January 2023 03:11:01(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Young just laughed at the comment about him being intertwined with Drew's career sending her a clown-face emoji with the caption "Prince of Darkness is a nice ring to it." It has been a driving factor in both of their careers and he wasn't unaware of how much it pushed him to be better. But he did have to take a step back and learn the difference between using it as fuel to get better and being consumed with hate that it overtook everything else. He has really matured and grown from that, and he was able to make better connections with people and was a factor in vibing so well with others. He admits he was brash and cocky in the beginning stages of his career and he feels like he hasn't lost that but he has gained humility.

Young turned around and you can see his hoodie with his favorite team on it the Detriot Lions on it. Being from the city he had a connection to the team there even if they weren't the best since he had been alive. He grabbed the bottle with a smirk and tipped the drink at her "Well, it better to do these things now before you going to have to buy the club out so that you don't have to worry about people snapping pictures and getting into your space." Young felt that it was going to a point that the both of them were going to be pushed into the high life before long. He still considered himself to be a normal person, and for the most part, he can go out and not have to worry about things. Maybe getting stopped by a fan or two, but he was already getting people stopping him to pitch ideas on how to "grow his money", "Business ventures", and people that were "lost family members" just asking for money. If this was how it was going to be now with really not a lot of success or a track record, he could imagine things getting much more hectic in his life. He wanted to cherish these last moments left. "I'm more surprised about how I was able to get you out of your shell and come out. Shit if I used all my luck on that then I'm fucked for the rest of the year at least."

"So Kara, how much are you into sports?" While the two of them know a little about each other most of what is known is very surface-level. It wouldn't take long to do a google search to find out about the person since they are public figures but getting to know what they are really like would take time and questions and Young wasn't much for small talk. He wanted to get to the interest and find something that they could connect with besides the music. "And call me Nire."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#8875 Posted : 30 January 2023 03:46:46(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Kara appreciated the fact that Younghood didn’t always take himself too seriously, he could take a joke and playful comments in his stride which she considered to be the mark of ultimate confidence in themselves. She also knew that he did have his serious side to him too, when it came to his work life and that type of thing. She had been with guys previously who were too serious all the time and she found it an exhausting experience, she felt like she was in a position now in her life where work can get crazy hectic and busy that she needed to have that balance where she could have fun and relax when she wasn’t in work mode. It had been a work in progress for her to get to this point in her life and she felt like she was really in a position to truly enjoy the lifestyle again. The truth is, she felt on top of the world at this moment in time and she wasn’t ready for any of it to stop any time soon.

She smiled as he took a drink and gave her advice on enjoying being able to hang out at just any bar in public, she had lived pretty much her whole life in New York City, so she found that other than the occasional person wanting a photograph or a quick moment of her time she didn’t get bothered too much by fans, just due to the fact that there was always a lot going on in the City and she was never that level of famous for it to be an issue, she laughed a little at his comment, “They tell me that shit’s about to get real crazy.” She says as she takes a drink, “Maybe we’ll have to start buying the club out. My manager warned me that us hanging out might mean us being exposed in Culture Uncut or some shit like that.” she shakes her head at the thought, “I don’t really give a fuck, these days.” she says with a smile, thinking about how the thought of stories going to press used to consume her and affect her decision making.
She laughs and shakes her head playfully at his comment about convincing her to join him tonight, “Dude, you make it sound like I’m a fuckin’ recluse. I just hang used to hang around in different circles, that’s all.” she makes eye contact with him and smirks, “If you used all your luck on that, then I’d consider that to be luck well spent.” she says with a slight laugh.

She takes another couple of mouthfuls of beer, occasionally glancing at the TV and back to Younghood, “I’m into NFL, a little NHL but not so much these days.” she explains casually. “Yourself? Lions fan, obviously?” she didn’t mind the line of questioning, those type of queries are the ones that help you figure out where you meet and where you don’t on points of interest. She knew that they had a basic connection, but she wouldn’t be there if she didn’t want to get to know him a little more. She smiles as he tells her to call him by his real name, “Alright, Nire.”
Offline freestylechamp  
#8876 Posted : 30 January 2023 04:38:22(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"I'm excited for the shit to pick up, the hip-hop scene is still doing well. I got some things in the works next time we can really get after it, you know?" It took a while to get his footing in the music industry but now that Young has done some things and he felt has made a name for himself he can really go after this second project and nail it. He has never been one to lack confidence and he has felt like he has found his stride as far as his style and sound are. His first project has some hiccups but coming into the new year and new perspective he had a good grasp on what he wanted to do next and had some surprises for people along the way for it. "An exposé two people hanging out in a sports bar, with cheap beer and wings. Someone stop them before they reach for the same nacho and their fingers touch." He laughed, He knew about people all in others people's business. It felt much like high school popularity. "Damn when you put it that way I should have bought out the place to make it look like a flex right? People asked me about us together from the collab, Shit. Now I wished I did it, and lean hard into the shit." Thinking on it now he felt like he missed a good opportunity to troll and have fun. He has always been on the rumor mill of couples. Him showing his love and wanted to go on a date with Valentine, him being friends with Fierce, and him making up with Jackson. Everyone assumed that these were people he was committed to, but he just wanted to have a good time and have fun. He wasn't trying to get tied down and have a serious relationship with them. The closes one was probably Stephanie but she was looking for something more serious than what he wanted. He still had loved for all of them though and would consider them friends of his, if they wanted to reach out and talk he wouldn't just give them a cold shoulder, not even Tisha.

"not a recluse, more like a homebody that doesn't like to mingle with people you have no attachment to. Not that isn't a bad thing but I don't see you as the type to be like 'Tonight I'm getting fucked up and hopefully getting smashed in more than one way.' I'm a party animal, I don't think you have that kind of lifestyle." Maybe it had to do with trust issues, but Nire has been in situations where people would try to use their bodies to get to him and he was wary of women who flaunted their sexuality to just be looking for a good time but also looking to trap someone if it came with a price. Not to say that there haven't been times where he sided on the caution side, there were times when traps were laid on him and he manage to escape. "Nah, that ain't it. I should have used more of my luck to get the lions to the super bowl. Close second though, I will accept it but no more than a year or I'm going with the Lions winning the super bowl instead. Born and raised in Detroit, so Lions all the way. I'm not much into the NHL but I've been to a red wings game before, got to say it was pretty fun I would do it again." He has been to both Football games and Hockey games before but it has been a while since both of them but he was very much into sports and they why he chose something like this. He finished his drink and order another round. "What're your teams? I know you from New York, so they have the Islanders right?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#8877 Posted : 30 January 2023 05:25:42(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Kara nodded in agreement, it’s true that the hip-hop scene was thriving but this is the first she had seen her career catch momentum like it has recently and got the impression that Younghood was in the same situation, “For real, I can’t wait to see what you’ve got coming next. No holding back this time, right?” she said with a confident smile. In the past she didn’t like the pageantry of the industry, record roll-outs and press runs to promote stuff, but this time around she was in a different place and really wanted to match that ambition and see just how far she could take it.
She laughed as Younghood’s take on the press attempting to make a story out of anything, she appreciated his humour and the accuracy of his satire. She pursed her lips for a second and blew out her cheeks, mocking how exhausting it is to continually get asked about dating within the industry, especially on a track like theirs that they had written together that showed their chemistry on the track, she had received the same questions in the promo run for the single, “Honestly, if you had bought out this place and flexed on me like that, I wouldn’t be able to control myself.” she joked, before nodding, “For real though, I appreciate you answering that shit so respectfully. I got the same questions. It’s fucked up man. But we could have had some fun with that, shit.” she laughs a little as she finishes her beer. She felt like they had a very strong connection working on the song together, but the truth is that they didn’t quite have enough time to spend any real time with each other outside of the confines of the studio.

She laughs as another couple of drinks are brought to their table, “Good save.” she says with a smirk as she takes the first mouthful of her fresh drink, she half-agreed with his statement and felt like his view of her was more respectful than she may have thought, “Nah, I mean. I’ve got a small group of people that I fuck with. I learnt to pretty early on to keep my circle of people I trust pretty small and inclusive. You know?” she says thoughtfully before continuing, “I mean, I’ve been known to party and shit. But I wouldn’t fuck somebody that I’d just met in the club, it’s not so easy to know who to trust. You’ve got to have those safety numbers in your phone that you can rely on and know that they won’t be looking to sell a story about you.” it was a strange concept to people not part of the industry, but it was a pretty common thing for single people in the industry.
Kara laughed, “Shit man, another guy choosing football over the girl. When will this end?” she plays it dramatically before laughing a little. She wasn’t the type to sit at home or generally got to a bar to watch her teams play, she’d keep up with what was going on in the games. She did enjoy going to games whenever she’d get the opportunity to, fortunately being in New York, there was a lot of sports teams she could go and watch. “I’m assuming you’ve not seen them achieve much success in recent times, then?” she thinks for a moment, “Honestly, I’m blanking on Lions players, I could give you Jared Goff and Penei Sewell. That guy hits like a fuckin’ train.” she says with a smile, “Giants and Islanders, I’ve been to a few games. Mostly Giants games. I should probably get to more hockey games, but it’s tough finding the time.”
Offline freestylechamp  
#8878 Posted : 06 February 2023 03:55:05(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Aye I have some stuff in the works I might return the favor and have you one of the singles to the radio and when the question comes up again you can just say ' Secretly I hate him, hope he chokes on the success and drowns in the money he is about to see coming in from this hit single.' It has been some time since he released untold stories and with all the drama with Drew coming back it got people to talk about him and not the work he put on his album. This time he was going to take into more of a gangsta feel. He was returning to his roots on his second album, to get back more of a trap and more street. When she mentions about answer questions honestly he laughed it off "No doubt, but next time we hang out pick a spot like a beach, so the media can say 'I Knew they were a couple,' Do you know how to swim and everything?" He knew about the media and their need to draw up attention and get people talking so it was important to leverage that fact and kind of use it to one's benefit so that it can broadcast you got to the public more. One of the things that he has learned was how important it was to use everything to get your name and message out there, much like with fellow rapper and friend Payton, who was able to be in the front of people's minds even without putting music out.

"I'm a proper gentleman, I'm going to at least wine and dine you before I start sending dick pics you know. I get it, you have a name and a brand, and an image that people could use to take advantage of. You want to make sure that the people around you are there for you and not there for themselves." While he could understand that and realizes it, he felt that things are different when a woman is successful vs when a man is successful. Women chase after status and a lifestyle so being successful gives you more options as a guy but men look for different things so even if a woman is successful and has money. Their options don't open up the way it does for a man cause men look at different things and value different things. "So miss party child, with the success that you have seen so far, how come you haven't found that guy at one of these parties to be like 'Oh, this guy is my speed, let's see where this goes,' one are some of the things you looking for in a guy?"

"I'm a lions fan. I would sell my firstborn son if it could mean winning a Superbowl, That's how bad it is for us. Where we don't have hope or even optimism that things are pointing up. I don't even expect the first pick that we have to stay on the team his whole career. Girls come and go but a Superbowl win is forever." If there was one thing he was passionate about was his lions however it was a very tortured experience, filled with nothing but hardship and pain, but he was a true fan through and through. He would watch it on his phone keep track of players and would always be happy to talk about it, he wouldn't though want people to join in on his pain. He didn't care for fair-weather fans or bandwagon fans. So he wasn't hesitant to bring people in knowing the pain that comes with it. "I have been to a hockey game once before, and I got to say, when the players get into fights I'm surprised they don't get hurt worst than what they already do. I imagine that people would be using their stick or their blades if they really had a problem with someone. But you fight and then go to the penalty box? I would just sign all the no-shit guys and get into fights all the time. Make everyone scare to play us." Nire has seen a few hockey games so he knows a little bit about the sport but he doesn't know a lot so the finer points he doesn't have but he has enjoyed every time he has gone there the few times he has been to a red wings games. "We should go, the next time Detriot and New York play against one another we can go see it. Life is too short to want to do something. If you want to get it, nothing is stopping us from as long as it isn't something that is going to take away from someone else"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#8879 Posted : 22 February 2023 05:51:29(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Kara laughs a little at his suggestion of playing with the media but nods in agreement at the idea of her returning the favour and being on a track of his own, “Man, I’m definitely down for that, I feel like we were on the same vibe in the studio. I ain’t got no problem calling you out in the press though.” she laughs a little again, “Show up to interviews like ‘this fuckin’ guy again. He’s lucky I allow him to jump on my own success’.” she admired his work and genuinely considered him the brightest spark within the genre but it was clear that some time had passed since ‘Untold Stories’ and that he’d probably need to put something new out soon, she takes a drink and nods along, she laughs at his suggestion of giving the media extra ammunition, “Fuck it, I can play along with their game if you can. I’ll go topless, they can have their photos of us, hands all over each other and shit.” she laughs, “Yes, I can fuckin’ swim.” she shakes her head as she continues to drink, “They can get their shots of you throwing me around in the water and us getting all close and shit.” although she was playing along with the joke, she had always been attracted to Younghood, he had a very laid back and easy to communicate vibe about him which made her gravitate towards him more than most guys.

“Oh really?” she narrows her eyes and bites her bottom lip playfully, with a hint of sarcastic playful humour to it, “So how exactly would being wined and dined by Nire play out? I wanna get a glimpse at the playbook. Maybe I can learn a thing or two.” she says with a smile as she takes another sip of her drink, she listens to him and gives her thought on the situation of protecting yourself in the industry, “For real, it’s like walking a tight rope trying to figure out whether a guy is worth the risk or not. At the end of the day, you have to try to trust your instincts but it just takes a couple of people going to the media with stories for you to start to get a reputation. It’s pretty fucked up.” she was smart enough to understand how things work in the spotlight and the differences between male reputation and female reputation were both vastly different, she thinks for a second before answering his question, “It’s not easy to find, there’s a lot of shit that needs to be ticked before you even begin to get close. I wouldn’t say anybody has been close enough to go the distance in terms of long term. My dating history has mostly been based around sex. But I don’t know, I think I’d like to find something with a little more depth, someone I can have meaningful conversations with, someone that I know is gonna have my back and can take care of shit if he needs to. It can’t ever substitute for passion though, that shit is a must for me. Personally, I think I always have to fall in lust before that shit can turn to love.” she thinks for a moment and nods, “How about you? Like, I fuckin’ know you ain’t ever short of options.” she says with a smile.

Kara laughs at his deep affection for the lions, “Man, that’s gotta be brutal for you. I’m not as die hard a fan as you, but at least I’ve witnessed some form of success as a fan, I’m willing to switch teams though. I don’t quite have that same passion that you do. I’ll make a deal with you, get me in the studio on one of your tracks and I’ll go all in on the Lions. We’re talking season tickets, jerseys, all of it. I’m in Detroit a lot, the guys from Orion are Lions fans too. We’ll make them THE NFL team to follow, kinda like the Raiders in the 90’s were the trendy team to follow.” she laughs a little as she says this all jokingly, she knew how serious guys could be when it came to their sports teams. She nods in agreement as he suggests they go see a game together, she lets his words sink in a little deeper than he probably intended, “Fuck, you’re right about that. Go after what you want.”
Offline freestylechamp  
#8880 Posted : 26 February 2023 05:13:27(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

To Nire feeling someone out was something that he always had to do and he considers himself a good judge of character, you could call it energy, chemistry, spirits, or whatever but he felt that Cara and himself had something when they were together. One of the points to that was how well they work in a studio environment and how they could create something from nothing and it works well. "You seem pretty eager to throw the shit my way, I feel like you really want to go with the idea and run with it right now? Have you already posted on social media 'This guy am I right Twitter,'" He laughed as she talked about how she could swim, "Oh I'm throwing you around in the water. I like to rough house, and I don't want to stop midway to help save a hoe 'cause we went too far out. At that point I'm going to not even do it for the cameras I'm just going to be having fun." Being the athlete that he still is he still likes to horse around and do some playful shit and he doesn't like the idea of someone being dainty and proper. He not only liked playing in the mud but wanted to and wanted people that didn't mind getting dirty with him.

She asked about shining and dining and how she could get a tip or two. "Well it really depends on the end goal, and if we are talking about dick pics the first step I think you should know is want to get a feel for the person by what they like to eat. No Bullshit, you need to know their tastebuds because what people like and dislike about food tells you a lot about the person." Nire answered this question seriously cause he did in fact think that knowing someone's taste would let you learn a lot about people as the old saying goes the best way to a person's heart is through their stomach. "I'm going to give you a good example I'm what some people would call a risk taker. Sometimes I do things that in hindsight weren't the best or brightest decision to make at that time. You will be able to pick that up because I'm experimental with food. I try new things and don't like eating the same thing over and over again. I sometimes go for the wildest thing on the menu and if I don't like it. I tough it out, finish, and never do it again. That was two freebies, I'll send you my invoice and I sexy pic of me in your inbox shortly.

When it came to the industry and how to be mindful of it, it was very true. She was right to be guarded and smart to be careful of who you let in close to you. Still, she was an attractive person who didn't seem to be hurting potential partners but maybe she wasn't looking anything for something like that and neither was he. "So far my luck has just been fucking and vibing. I not really looking for like a wife, but I'm also not trying to be caught up in extra shit. People saying I'm a baby daddy or this is your child. The questions I dislike are 'When are we going to be more than this?' 'When are we going to take our relationship to the next level,' It's not that I don't have a problem with commitment but I think it is disingenuous when people know what it is and then decide to change up in the middle of it. If that's what they were going for then tell me so we go into something with different views on how things are going to go. Honestly, I've been dickmatizing girls that I kinda back off on dates for a while." Nire has never been pussy whipped before but he has seen guys go through it and he has seen girls go through it with him, but he feels it more for what he brought with him than just sex.

His eyes were actually in shock at the fact that she would want to go in on the Detroit lions fan base. He always had a concerned look on his face. "I'm not sure if I want to put you on a track now, this is very much an abusive relationship. I need to make sure you aren't coming in with hope and optimism that is going to get crushed really quickly. A compromise I get you on a track, then we go to a game and then we'll see where you are at with the fandom. The good news is I go to more hockey games with you. Share what you love with new people so you can talk about your likes more."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage