logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

446 Pages«<443444445446>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#8881 Posted : 26 February 2023 06:44:44(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8533 time(s) in 2672 post(s)
Kara smirked and nodded her head a couple of times as Nire suggested that she seems pretty ready to run with the idea of talking shit about each other to the press, “Fuck it, the world loves a feud. Don’t be taken by surprise when my diss track drops.” she laughs before continuing, “Seriously, just fuckin’ go with it.” She sat and listened to him as he talked about throwing her around, “Blurring the lines between staged and reality, I like it. Fuck it, we’ll hire a yacht, they can get photos of us diving off the edge. We’ll stage a private party, they’ll think they’ve struck gold with those pics.” she smiled as she finished her drink and gestured to the waitress for another. She enjoyed being in Nire’s company, she liked the looser nature of their bond where they could just sit and talk with each other about anything, it didn’t have to be deep and meaningful, it could be everyday stuff or it could be obscure random shit talking, it didn’t feel forced to her and when she considered most male interactions for her seemed to always have an underlying agenda, she liked that she could just hang without that being such an obvious weight dragging a conversation down. However, she did very much feel a natural vibe between herself and Nire forming, one that was pretty clear from their time working in the studio together and if things were to escalate in that direction it would be one that she’d be interested in exploring further, she was attracted to him without doubt but more than that, she felt like they were on the same vibe.

She sat and listened to his tastebud theory as their fresh drinks arrived, she took a sip as she listened and her eye contact and facial expressions seemed to indicate that she was impressed by the theory and had never looked at things in that way before, “Man, that makes so much fuckin’ sense. For real, I’ve never considered it in that way before. But you’re one hundred percent right.” she thinks for a couple of seconds before posing her question in order to test the theory, “Alright, let’s put it to the test. Can you figure me out based on my tastebuds? My food preference is pretty much based on region or culture rather than specific dishes. So if I’m craving food, I’m more likely to say I’m in the mood for Thai food or Mexican than an actual specific thing. I’m also drawn to trying new foods purely based on smell alone. Favourite type of food would be Vietnamese or Thai.” she laughs a little, “Does that give you enough information to work with, Dr. Freud?” she laughs a little, “Seriously though, you’ve given me a gem of wisdom with that theory. I’d be willing to pay the invoice and rate the sexy pic.”

She was interested in hearing what his take was on dating or hooking up while being someone in the public eye, she knew it had vastly different consequences depending on whether you were a male or female in the industry and is something that she’s always grappled with, “I guess I’ve sort of protected myself, maybe a little too much over the years. I used to be obsessed with how I would be viewed but now, that shit doesn’t bother me as much. But honestly, it’s gotta be tricky from your side of things too. Like, you could fuck around with someone and because they know you’ve got wealth, all it takes is for them to go to the media and claim that you got them pregnant and suddenly you’ve got all this extra drama. It’s pretty fucked up, but I’ve seen it happen and it can fuckin’ derail a dude’s career too.” she nods along as she listens to his thoughts on the topic before agreeing, “Honestly, I’ve experienced it myself where they will say certain things that they know you want to hear, claim that they’re happy that we’re just vibing and casual and then suddenly change shit up and get super fuckin’ obsessive. Like, I’m so tired of that shit. You’d be surprised at the amount of dudes that claim they just wanna fuck and chill and then suddenly get possessive.”

Although she never had much strong male role models throughout her life, one thing that she did get from her father was an understanding of the power and majesty of sports in it’s purest form, beyond the x’s and o’s and wins and losses. She pursed her lips together as if to say ‘challenge accepted’ before offering her take, “Nah, I think you’ve misjudged me on that one. I’m not some pretty dumb chick that thinks sports are only about the victories and good times. For me, it’s about connecting with a team beyond their successes on the field or the amount of trophies in their cabinet. It’s about what the team stands for and represents, fuck, it’s more about the people stood next to you in the stadium believing in the same thing as you in that same moment. Whether you go through a losing season or a winning season, it’s about passionately sticking together when the rest of the watching world are calling you fuckin’ crazy.” she laughs a little and dramatically slams her drink down on the table, smiling, she says “So, did I pass your test? How was my speech? Not quite as good as Pacino or Sam Jackson, I know, I know.” She nods and smiles, “It’s a deal, we’ll trade-off. You can show me you Lions world and I can show you my Islanders world.”
Offline freestylechamp  
#8882 Posted : 06 March 2023 04:33:03(UTC)
freestylechamp

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 6094 time(s) in 2656 post(s)
Nire listened to her plans, she was really getting into the mood and it was something that he was glad over. A lot of times people would brush off the silly comments as nothing serious or childish and keep it moving but he still wanted to do things while he still had the freedom and ability to do it. It was known but he wasn't a well-known household name yet and he wanted to take advantage of the situation, it wasn't going to be long before he would need security and get farther away from the general people. "Say less," Nire pulled out his phone and talked to the guy on the other end for a little while before hanging up "Alright we have somewhere to be in about two hours, cause it takes them time to get ready. I don't know your gaming skill but I hope you don't have plans for anything for the rest of the night." He said with a devilish grin.

He ordered some chicken wings and veggie sticks a while ago so they came out with the drinks. He thought about her taste and rubbed his chin to think about what she said and as the wheels were turning he smiled "I gotcha, what comes to mind right off the bat is Spices, you threw out types of food that are about spices so your Adventurous, Open minded, you don't do schedule or structure much, your the type that would eat breakfast food at night, or skip a meal if you weren't hungry. You're the type that like foreplay, you don't just rush into something you have to be in the mood before you do something wild and risky, Lastly, you be free-flowing ideas, meaning rather than having concrete tangible ideas you like more abstract way thinking, you be thinking out the box a lot." Nire started snacking on the food while he gave her what he thought about her tastebuds. "How was that, do you think I messed up anywhere or does that describe you pretty accurately, I want honestly when I send over the sexy pic 7 or above, and I discount the invoice."

Hook-up culture for men and women is different and Nire knew that even if he decided to continue playing football he would have to be careful about the people in his circle. The thing about having an entourage as a guy compared to a woman is that guys would be better at vetting out women for the boy. Groupies and chicken heads wouldn't even be able to make it past the guys that just want to have sex. Instagram Models and Girls on the come-up talk to the homies first and they already slid into the DMs before the meet-up. "Nothing wrong with being protective, I think I should have been more protective in the beginning. The first time I met Drew was over some wild shit. An impromptu threesome and I just wasn't feeling it. That right there should have been the warning sign, but I didn't know any better and that lead to extra drama that was not needed."As she talked about how guys get possessive after fucking Nire had a smirk on his face "Damn, maybe you should have a warning somewhere and tell people that the sex can be addictive, I'm the type of person that if I like something I'm going to overindulge in it to just get it all out of my system. So if the sex is that good that you got guys treating you like Gollum's ring? I may have to strap up extra tight."

Nire put his hands to together for a slow clap "That's a nice speech. If it was one of the few teams that have had some success in my lifetime I would have been convinced, but this is the Detroit Lions though. The Pistons the Red Wings Hell I even throw in the Tigers have better track records than the Lions. This team is built on pain and suffering. This ain't for the soft of heart and weak spirit. To put it in a way I think you can understand better imagine having that friend that bad luck just always seems to find them. It starts off small, like losing items, hitting their foot, or something bumping into them. But then it works up to things you didn't think it was possible. They win the lottery but lost the lottery ticket and it turns out that the person that found it was an enemy and they burn it on camera just to laugh at them. They go on a date with someone who looks way past ten, but they have something wrong with them and when another friend confronts them about their craziness they end up dead and the person is now on the run. You think, 'Wow there's no way it could get lower.' but like magic, they just keep seeming to dig without hitting the earth's core. This isn't the basement, this is the ninth circle of hell where things are so hot it has frozen everything." Nire wasn't trying to scare her but he also didn't want to have someone come in and bring in the positivity that was going to get smashed into little pieces over and over again. "I'm going to show you what it's like, you might develop masochistic traits."

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#8883 Posted : 11 March 2023 22:37:30(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Kara wasn’t a particularly subtle person, it was often pretty clear if she liked you or not as she considered herself above playing games and following rules, she wasn’t one of those people that would read a text and purposefully not message back immediately, or be the sort of person that wouldn’t text first, she hated that sort of thing and preferred to be clear in everything she did. She nodded and looked across at one of the TV screens as Nire answered his phone. She looked at him as he hung up and suggested that he has something planned for them, she laughed a little as she tried to figure out in her head what it could be based on the clues he had given, “Uh, sure.” she says as she took a mouthful of her drink and continued thinking, ‘I don’t know your gaming skill’ was the phrasing that she was focussing on, she wasn’t sure how she felt about that but figured she’d go with it at least to see what he had in store, “When guys plan on keeping me up all night, it usually doesn’t involve gaming.” she says with a laugh.

She listens and nods along as he makes his suggestions based on her food tastes, as much as she hated to admit it, he was right with his theory. He was correct in every aspect of his analysis, “Shit dude, I gotta give you props. You’re totally correct. I don’t like spending too much time in the same place and I like to be in unfamiliar places, definitely adventurous. I don’t close myself off from anything, you can find me listening to hip-hop, you could find me at a metal concert, you could find me having brunch with my girlfriends, you could find me at a hippie commune, you can find me singing gospel songs in church, you can find me marching on the streets, you could find me with a backpack hiking somewhere, you can find me in a club doing shit that may or may not be considered legal, so definitely correct with open minded.” she laughs when she thinks about him mentioning not liking schedules or structures, “I think my entire career progression would tell you that I don’t like schedules and structures.” she nods as she thinks about what else he said, “Yeah, I eat when I’m hungry not when it’s a specific meal time, I think that just makes fuckin sense.” she laughs and continues, “I’m all about foreplay, you gotta be in the mood for anything you do, set the tone for what’s about to go down. If we’re talking literal too, I’m a morning sex type of person, one hundred percent.” she says with a knowing smirk, “You fuckin’ nailed it, man. After that, you can send that pic over to me and I’mma write an essay on that shit. Impress me!”

Kara had always been pretty good at figuring out the right and wrong people to be around and bring into her circle, her first couple of years in the industry were an eye opener for her and she knew after that initial breakthrough period that she would need real people beside her on her journey, she listened to Nire before responding, “For real, it’s a learning curve though. The first couple of years when I broke through I was seventeen and eighteen and was just down for anything, hanging out in the wrong places with the wrong people. You quickly learn that you won’t survive without surrounding yourself with the right people.” she nodded as he mentioned the whole situation with Drew, she wasn’t hugely close with Drew but worked with him and considered him a friend of sorts, “Shit like that usually always comes down to poor communication. But when you’re young you don’t realize how easily things can be avoided or fixed, they just roll on and start to gather momentum until before you know it, you’re both in deep shit against each other. It happens.”
She laughed a little at his comment on guys getting too attached, “I can’t blame them, they aren’t getting a mannequin that’s just gonna lay there for them. Like, if I’m letting you get that far then you’re getting the real shit. You know how it goes, you don’t seem like a ten minutes and done sort of guy.” she says with a smirk as she makes eye contact with him before finishing her drink, she would be lying to herself If the thought hadn’t already crossed her mind, he was completely her type, looks and personality wise, but more than that he had the physique that she was always drawn to, she liked a guy that she knew would be able to take control when they needed to, “Prime real estate baby, I want nothing but your A game.”

She laughs a little as he continues to try to make her understand the pain of supporting a team that will only bring her heartache, she finally gives in, “I’mma let you take me to a game, bring me into your world.” she laughs a little as he says she may develop masochistic traits, “Sounds wild.” she smirks.
Offline freestylechamp  
#8884 Posted : 15 March 2023 09:52:45(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

"Well just so that you know, I'm going to get you active. Moving your body without overworking, and then after that, we can work on some sex but like I said this was the dinner part, next comes the show part." He had a surprise for her and wanted to see if she could move around freely. He still worked out and still had that routine from playing sports that he never got away from. You could see him working out in gyms doing weights and cardio, you keep his body in top shape. He would like to have someone able to keep up with the routine that he has, which was getting harder and harder to do without having a personal trainer. Sometimes if the trainer is out or is working with another customer it gets difficult to keep pushing through so having a partner outside the gym would make things a lot easier but he also didn't want to just spring it on a person 'Hey lets go to gym and workout until we're sore.' doesn't work well with friends let alone a date. Nire could be straightforward with what he wanted and how to get something but he also knew that approaching people with different things needed to have the presentation.

"Thank you, thank you. You know I have a degree in people-watching, so I think I can get a good read on a person based on eating habits, I also do birthday parties and other social stuff, as a way to get people surprised." This was a trick he pick up while he was in his early school years he wouldn't talk about it but he would take notes and learn about people. "I'm glad you like the pitch. also Morning sex time, I'm not mad at it, it is a good way to wake up in the morning." Nire was always interested in learning about people and they interacted with the world so learning new things about Kara. "So I don't know if you know this about me or not but I was once a football player. I once played at a D1 school and I was a dime a dozen of players that just didn't make it to the league, that was what I was doing before the music took off, what was it you were doing before the music career became the path you walked on?"

Nire didn't have a lot of friends in the industry, in fact, a lot of his friends were out doing other things and connection has been choppy as of late. There were a lot of people that took them down different paths and it was something that he was fine with. The people that stuck around though were not the best kind of people. They were people that just wanted to latch on hoping that things would catch on for them. It wasn't like he was selfish and was blocking people from doing what they wanted to do. These people were the ones who had an idea or a plan and the only thing in their way was money and you had to be the backer. "I had to cut a lot of people out of my life early on. Friends are people that are going to be there to support you, not look at you like an ATM. I'm not about to let this hard work go down the drain because someone wanted to be quick with the money." As she talked about poor communication skills, that was something that he has worked on but he felt it was more to it than that for a lot of reasons. "You know shit hits the fan when you bout to get some from someone you thought you were not able to reach because of fame and instead you get to the point where you doing diss records and no sex. If I was smarter I would have at least kept my mouth shut. but yeah, shit happens have you gotten into any music beef in your career, or has everything for the most part been smooth with others." Nire was curious about what she meant when she talked about giving it her all, it didn't seem like it was a lie either. He put his hand over his mouth so not a lot of people to see what he was going to say but he leaned over to her so she could hear and no one else. "Ten minutes doesn't do anything but tease a fucker. And I'm going, to be honest, I'm a rough kind of guy. I want bite marks, scratches, and bruises, I'm into that shit so I don't do soft lovemaking. If we get it, I want people to think that either we fucked or we fought cause it is both."

Nire nodded as laughed, about coming to one of the games. He has given her a fair warning in his mind so he was going to throw her in the deep in of it. If he was going to go and bring her he was going to give her the full experience. "Sounds like a plan," By this point he check his phone for the time and they had been there for another 30 minutes so it was about time for them to head out. "Alright, time to go. How did you get here, cause we can catch a ride and then come back over here we can ride together it's up to you." It wasn't going to take a long time to get to the new spot but he wanted to make plans and also figure out what she was comfortable with. He wasn't just going to snatch her up and she wasn't feeling what they were about to do, but he did think that she was going to enjoy herself and have fun. So he wanted to see the shock and surprised look on her face.

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#8885 Posted : 16 March 2023 07:26:33(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Kara laughs a little when Nire drops hints about their next activity going to be something that gets her active, she was assuming some sort of sport based thing but with Nire it could be literally anything, she quite liked the element of surprise and suspense, “Just so you know, I don’t lift and shit. I do yoga, that’s about it. I’m agile but I’m not particularly strong.” she laughs at his comment about sex following whatever he had in store for them next, “Dude, you must be serious. You’ve got a warm-up planned before you fuck me? You must have some crazy shit planned.” She wasn’t a gym-rat type of person, she did her daily workouts at home to start the day which generally consisted of yoga based stuff in order to keep her in shape and agile enough. It was an unspoken expectation in her career that she would be in shape, with a huge tour coming up though she was looking to kick things up to the next level. It would likely be more cardio that she would be looking to focus on in order to make sure that fitness levels were high enough for her to maintain her breath control singing and performing.

She admired the skill, she considered herself a people watcher but not the level that Nire had clearly showed himself to be. “I had the idea that you were an athlete of some sort before music. I think I had heard that somewhere. The amount of people that make it to the major leagues must be pretty small. The music career isn’t a bad career to fall back on.” she considers his question about her life before music, it was definitely not filled with potential in the same way as Nire’s own. “Honestly, I kinda stumbled into a music career. I would have been described as a tear-away teenager, I guess. It was just me and my dad in New York and at fourteen and fifteen I started drinking, smoking and skipping school. It’s kind of a long story. But I got discovered performing open mic slots at clubs in New York when I was sixteen. So everything sort of came very quick for me, probably a little too quick.”

She understood fully what Nire was saying when he spoke about cutting people out of his life, ”I feel you on that. I don’t think people realize how tough it is to cut those type of people out of your life too, but you’ve got to protect yourself in those situations. I guess we’ve probably had very similar conversations with friends where we’ve basically had to let them go. For me, it wasn’t money it was more a trust thing and an influence thing. I had a lot of people that had no desire to get themselves away from that crazy lifestyle. It would have been so easy for me to get dragged back down.”
She nodded when he spoke about communication issues in relationships, she laughs a little, ”Dude! I’ve had the diss tracks about that shit. Mostly soundcloud, like 160 views. It’s like walking a tightrope, you can make it pretty clear that you’re just vibing and shit isn’t going to go further but some people just don’t pick up on it. It's like a minefield sometimes though, I kinda understand that it’s not always totally clear.” she thinks for a moment whether she’s had an beefs within the industry, “Nah, not really. Most people I’ve encountered in the industry have been pretty respectful. I used to hang in a much less famous crowd in the industry, it’s only the last couple of years when things have really gotten crazy. But I’ve hung out with some fuckin’ legit people.”
She leaned in slightly as he covered his mouth and lowered his voice, she playfully bit her lip as she made eye contact with him, “Bet. You’re sayin’ all the right things to me. I like a guy who can handle himself, someone that can throw me around a little and expect the same passion back.”

Kara nods and stands up from her seat, she grabs her half-size leather jacket and places it over her shoulders as Nire lets her know that it’s time to move on to whatever it is that he has planned next. ”A friend brought me here, I figured I’d be having a few drinks so left the car at home. We can ride together if you’re good?” she says confidently, neither of them had had all that much to drink.
Offline freestylechamp  
#8886 Posted : 01 April 2023 10:20:07(UTC)
freestylechamp

Man
United States

Nire looked at her arms and nods in agreement "So Hot Naked Yoga right? The kind of Yoga where the room is really hot and you are naked but you have to do all these poses and stretches. Feels like you dying and then you go into an ice bath. Saw it, and thought about it but I would need a partner to try it because I don't think I could make it. Heat is one thing that just kicks my ass every year. Winter, Coldness, getting cold. I can deal with it." Nire wasn't a big fan of hot weather, being hot in general was uncomfortable to him, and if he had to pick he would take the cold over the heat any day of the week. He needed his body to be able to withstand a lot of punishment and he worked on his strength but he didn't do much on his flexibility. Was he able to be shifty and agile of course, but the style for him was I'm not going to run around you I'm going to run through so he needed to be able to put his shoulder into someone and keep his legs moving no matter what. "The way you been giving me warnings I need to brace myself and prepare, I have music and a career. You put it on me like something crazy and I might lose my mind too, I can't have that. I'm going to have to wear you out." Nire had the belief of if someone tells you who they are, believe them until it is proven otherwise. A lot of times people will say "I'm rich, I have women, I'm this, I'm that" and he believes them until it turns out that they are lying or blowing hot air, and he has learned a lot of tells to find if someone is what they really say or they are just pretending. Not that there is anything wrong with pretending to be something you are not, fake it until you make it, but it is also a way to avoid people that have nothing to lose and bring the smoke.

Nire was interested in Kara's life and background but he didn't want to pry into someone's life and if she wanted to tell him about he would listen. He was curious but he also wanted to give her that space. When people say it is a long story it could get deep and he didn't want to bring the vibes down by bringing up something that would have been difficult to talk about in a crowded open space like they were in. "Stumbled? I think you had talent and used it effectively. Lots of people sing, in cars, showers, and bedrooms, but not a lot of people can just sing in front of strangers let alone being so young while doing it. I think you were very brave to do that. It takes guts to go and make yourself into something."

When it came to friends and family it was a conversation that had to happen. People change, and when you want to do something that others aren't in favor of. If they are real and want the best for you they will look at things with the best intentions but if they feel like they are in this for a ride they are going to look after themselves and find out how they can keep the train going as long as possible. "Facts, sometimes you got to know that not every that is around you is there to help you no matter how close you are and how long you have known each other." When it came to dis tracks he laughed "I didn't have a diss track, I have a whole diss album made off of me. Pretty proud of that actually, but I haven't listened to it fully."

"Alright you can ride with me, I think they just finished setting everything up." Nire paid for the food and drinks and then got into a 2017 Hyundai Sonata. It was nice but it wasn't flashy to make people think he was a rapper which was what he wanted. A nice car that wasn't going to be a pain in the ass to fix and was good on gas. He wasn't at that stage of his life where he could go anywhere and not worry about expenses and even if he had money it wasn't that important to flaunt it around. Nire drove for a little bit when they arrive they were at a Bowling alley. This wasn't just any bowling alley, this one had an arcade and even an escape room inside. The building was huge and he knew the guys that ran it so he was able to ask for a favor and got them in, one of the things that fame could do without having money behind it. "So this place has a lot of stuff in this building, it has a small escape room, an arcade, a bar, and a bowling alley. So there is a bunch of stuff to do, what do you want to do first?"

Banners:
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#8887 Posted : 02 April 2023 00:16:19(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Kara laughs a little and nods, “Yeah, but we just call it Hot Yoga. It gets pretty intense, you feel so fuckin’ cleansed after those sessions.” she explains to him, “It’s a whole crazy thing, but if you aren’t for that heat, you might struggle. You should definitely give it a try though, it’s an experience.” She had a preference to heat rather than the cold, her Spanish heritage almost demanded it. But she was raised in New York so was definitely comfortable in all seasons. It was probably less of a requirement for her to be physically strong in her career but agility and cardio was pretty important in her career, in terms of helping with her breath control and performances onstage.
She shrugs her shoulders a little nonchalantly with a playful smile, “Just depends on the person, some guys can match my energy and you know shit is gonna get crazy and some guys just haven’t been able to. You can have a lot of fun losing your mind though.” she looks him up and down for a quick second as he mentions about wearing her out and continues, “I’mma hold you to that.”

She thinks for a second as she listens to his take on her talent, “Honestly, this was never meant to be it for me. I didn’t grow up with a dream of being just one thing, so it’s not like I had some laser focus on my goals. I just kind of tried a little of everything when I was younger, acting, art, sports and I guess music is the one that sort of stuck around.”
She listens to him talk about the people around you and knowing how to manage that, “Yeah, but it takes a lot of internal battling. It’s a ruthless thing to cut people out like that.” she wasn’t massively aware of the story, but admired how he seemed to just take it on and fully embrace it, “Shit, an entire album. What did you do to piss someone off that bad?”

She nodded and followed him to his car, she wasn’t totally sure what to expect but had a feeling it would be something fun. They talked some more on the journey to the location, as she got out of the car and checked the building out she listened to him explain what was on the cards, “Shit, you booked this whole building out for just us. You out here flexing on me.” she says with a laugh, “I guess we could try out the escape room first and then move on to bowling.” It’s not what she would have expected, but it was definitely something they could have a little fun with.
Offline BrownSugar  
#8888 Posted : 22 January 2024 10:30:51(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 19114 time(s) in 7586 post(s)
"Dad, look! Look, that tree fell down!" Shay exclaims as he points of out the grand window which he's practically pressed up against. Stood on the ledge in his outer space themed pyjama set, the eldest Blue-Conners child looks out into the night in sheer awe as he witnesses the chaos and destruction of Storm Isha. There's also a tornado warning in place, not only the first in Ireland in his lifetime but in his father's too. The winds unapologetically blast around the house whilst the rain ferociously thrashes against the giant window panes. God knows how they're managed to get clean considering they're like twice the height of Dustyn himself. Living in a rural area gives the storm free rein to roar and roam, causing an army of trees and plants to dance around in its formidable presence.

"Yep, I know, darling. Erich and I were out in it not too long ago! Surprised the Mini got back in one piece!" Dustyn giggles and indulges in his son's fascination with the severe weather. Four year old Koa comes waddling over to join his older brother, making a futile attempt to climb up onto the ledge. He whines out of frustration as he can't get up. "Oop!" Dustyn interjects as he takes his youngest by the arm. "You can't get up there, KoKo. Yer dad's got some juice for ya! Go get him!". Dustyn sets Koa off in the direction of Dallas, who's in the dining room, as a distraction. "Shay, come down from there, bubba. You'll only get him hyped up." Shay quietly obliges and steps down from the window. He's a good kid. Although 11, nearly 12 years old, he has a very placid and gentle demeanour unlike many other minions in the preteen years. You'd also be forgiven for thinking he's younger than his years, having that signature Blue babyface and lack of height.

Dustyn sits back down on the couch next to Erich. While everyone else is all cosy in their pjs, these two are still in their regular clothes and waiting to properly wind down for the night. Won't be long before Dallas occupies the kids with a movie, allowing Erich and Dustyn to continue their proper talks. "Will your ship be OK out in that weather? It's not going to like...do a Titanic or anything, will it?" The Blue-Conners certainly picked their time to up and move on to The Duke. "I know you're supposed to be helping us get ready to board but if you need a less rocky place to sleep, you can stay here longer if you like! We have muffins!" Dustyn smiles sweetly and laughs softly, trying his best to keep the mood as light as possible.

His paranoia and fear over Blake's actions is a pretty dark subject that has impacted family life a lot lately. For months, Dustyn has implemented a "nobody sleeps alone" rule, meaning that he and Dallas have had to share their huge bed with the two boys. After Blake's unhinged behaviour and a tip off that he was inquiring about Irish real estate, Dustyn hasn't been taking any chances when it comes to his family's safety and the prospect of an unwanted night time intruder.

Noticing time ticking on, the weather showing no signs of perking up, and Erich still sat on the couch, Shay decides to gleefully inquire his favourite guest. "Uncle Erich, are you staying with us?" Although lovingly referred to as an adoptive father to Dustyn, the Blue-Conners think the "uncle" title is better suiting and more youthful sounding. Erich is 18! Upon coming closer to Erich, Shay's hearing aid can be seen to also have a custom rocket ship clip-on design attached to it. This boy clearly has a thing for space.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

WEEKEND: BILLY • DUSTYN • OSCAR • RILEY • SCOTT
PUBLIC WARNING: BEAU • CARTER LEE • JAKE • MYLES • ZANDER
THE STAT NERDS: BRIAN • CHRISTOPHER
THE ZONE: BLAKE • CHRIS • JASON • LIAM

JOSHUA GRIMMIE • LINCOLN • LAYLA • MERCEDES • MICHELLE GREEN
ANDREA • DENEIL • CHICAGO NOBODY • BLOOM • SONNY • VICTORIA BLACK
REUBEN • ELLIE-GRACE SUMMERS • ALFIE SUMMERS • MICAH DELISLE
JAMIE JACKSON • KONSTANTIN • FAYETTE • SAYYID

thanks 2 users thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Head South Records on 22/01/2024(UTC), erich hess on 23/01/2024(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#8889 Posted : 23 January 2024 09:25:53(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

Was thanked: 17910 time(s) in 10405 post(s)
the ride in the mini was hairy indeed. not only does dusty remind one a kitten,he drives like a kitten too. which combined with the insane weather...there were many times where erich reconsidered that time he was excommunicated. unlike a lot of people in ireland,erich wasnt running around like a chicken with his head cut off.being from florida.this storm was like a tuesday afternoon. erich looks up at the thick stone walls around them and nods his approval. it'd take more than some punk ass storm to knock these walls down...the roof blowing off though? well,that was a possibility. when dustyn plops back down,erich replies with a dismissive wave of his hand. " nah. it'll be fine. i've piloted him through worse than this while high on goofballs." dusty would be worried enough about the duke as is,but given the voyage about to go down,erich could understand the concern. erich sees the joke and is not too proud to make it. he puts his arm around dustyn and seriously says. "son, the duke does a lot of rocking."erich smirks,very proud of himself before nodding. "yeah,if you dont mind.i'll stay here until we depart. its hell out there and that hearse i left here needs new tires. fuck knows when erica and nina will be back from their fact finding mission in ipswich." erich say while holding his hot chocolate with both hands to warm himself up. erich hated being driven by strangers and his friends were probably already drunk in ipswich. probably the same pub where erich was sure he saw mercedes as a barmaid...so he had no way to the duke. he also didnt want to leave dustyn and his family alone. blake had been acting a bit crazier than usual lately so the only way to defeat a florida man,is with another more florida man."you dont have to bribe me with muffins...but i'll take two." erich giggles. always won over with sweets from dustyn.

Edited by user 23 January 2024 09:27:37(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
Offline BrownSugar  
#8890 Posted : 23 January 2024 10:12:23(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Yes. A lot of rocking. From all the music you guys make, huh?" Dustyn laughs softly and ever so subtly tilts his head in the direction of Shay, suggesting he wants the tone of the conversation modified around the kid.

"I'm not stupid, I know what you're talking about." Shay just furrows his brows, totally unbothered. He's 11, not 2. Although Dustyn wishes he could keep him that way. The innocence of youth is a beautiful thing. It won't be long before Shay's voice drops and starts smelling funky.

"You know no such thing!" Dustyn playfully scowls before swiftly changing the conversation. "You boys know what you're going to watch tonight?". With this being one of the last night's in the house and a lot of heavy stuff surrounding the family, there's been a lot of movie nights lately. Anything and everything to keep the kids happy and distracted from what's going on.

"Willy Wonka!" Shay replies gleefully. It's his favourite movie and probably the third time he's watched it this week. Dallas will be thrilled with the choice. Again.

"Those poor kids..." Dustyn mutters under his breath with a slight shake of his head. "Still, you'll be glad to be back in your own room!". For the past few months, Shay hasn't had the luxury of being in his own bed.

"We not watching it with you?" Shay asks quizzically, his eyes following his father as he stands up off of the couch.

"No..." Dustyn begins as he makes his way into the kitchen to get Erich his muffins. "Your da's having a special film night with you and Koa in your room. I'm with Erich tonight." Even Erich isn't allowed to sleep on his own. He has to be part of the cosy, safe vibes. Plus it's always good having a Florida man on hand to combat another. While Dustyn is in the kitchen, his tabby cat Lulu swishes into the room and leaps up onto where he was sitting. She gingerly sniffs at Erich's elbow before deciding that he's OK and begins to meow for some attention.

Upon realising that Erich will be staying with Dustyn for the night, Shay grimaces and whispers to Erich. "My da farts a lot..."

"What was that?!" Dustyn calls out from the kitchen before returning with two blueberry muffins for Erich. He looks at Shay and then at Lulu, who has stolen his space on the couch. "I leave the room for all of 60 seconds and suddenly everyone turns on me. What sort of conspiracy is this?". Dustyn hands Erich the plate with his muffins then playfully ruffles Shay's hair. "Right, it's time you went and cleaned your teeth and got ready for the night. Say goodnight, bubba."

"Goodnight, Uncle Erich." Shay smiles sweetly before leaning in to give him a hug.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#8891 Posted : 25 January 2024 05:47:31(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"damn right you know." erich says with a wink and then pulling out his phone. "look at that hull. it's U shaped instead of V shaped. i mean,sure i have more space but the duke would be far more stable with a V hull. " Erich explains,pulling up a picture of the last time the duke was dry docked.erich gives a look that says if i had glasses,i'd be looking over them right now. for the most part,erich tries to remain kid friendly,but its still equally possible he will accidentally expose your child to sexual innuendo,bomb making information or a so there i was doing blow with ___ story.

"i love willy wonka. that is who i want to be when i grew up. i think i still have a few more years before i have to worry about growing up." erich says when the film is mentioned. hes by far the oldest person in the room...but probably the least mature. living the life he did,erich was rather insulated from the realities of trying to keep things semi normal to keep children calm. he wasnt sure how dustyn did it,but he admired his skill in doing so. he didnt admire dustyn choice in ex mates. crazy seemed to be a common linking factor. erich disliked blake enough but seeing the disturbance caused to his friend's life irritated him greatly.

"ive slept around your dad before. i know his habit.the trick is to fart louder. establish dominance. you're still a little young but i think one day you'll be able to. it'll be like the opening of the lion king that day.." erich says matter of factly. erich was the last person you want around if you're trying to discourage your children from fart humor. "in fact,i'll come over and hold you up like i'm mufasa...though this metaphor really got away from me. think i'm actually scar.."erich says, with a warm laugh. he scoops the annoyed lulu up and buries his face in the cats fluffy side. "whos a good kitty? who's a good kitty? you are!" erich baby talks the animal who has grown tolerant of erich's affections.

erich nods his thanks to dustyn as he takes the plate. he hugs shay warmly. he see's dustyn's kidss the same as he see's karoliena's kids or takara. hes seen these children grow from babies and he loves them very much."good night shay. your dad and i are going to talk about taxes and crap like that."
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
"I'm not saying its even a good thing to own a chimpanzee. But that's freedom, folks." Alex Jones.
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
Cerys Nyland on 25/01/2024(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#8892 Posted : 25 January 2024 07:09:16(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"He's a good kid, isn't he?" Dustyn says in reference to Shay once his child leaves the room. "Trying to keep things that way. I don't want certain situations to get to him, you know? All this shite with the moving...he knows something's up but I'm trying my best to keep it as simple and casual as possible. Shay, well, he's sensitive. So let's all try frame this as something fun. A new adventure. I'm sure you've got a lot of nautical tales to share and capture his imagination!" Dustyn chuckles and reaches over to give Lulu a few chin scratches. She deserves it after a long, hard day of being adorable. "Koa's fine. That lad's in a world of his own!" Koa is the stereotypical definition of a four year old boy. No worries. No thoughts. Just dinosaurs and toy trucks.

"You think it'd be weird for Erica with KoKo being around your clan? Must be odd growing a person and giving up nearly a year of your life for them just to then hand them over." Dustyn doesn't think for one second that Erica is wishing she kept Koa as her own but he's aware it must be rather surreal to go through a pregnancy and then immediately cutting ties with the baby. Dustyn's Catholic self couldn't fathom it! "On that subject..." Dustyn half-stands up, keeping on knee on the couch. He looks around to make sure the coast is entirely clear before sitting back next to Erich, lowering his voice. "We're hoping for another one!" Dustyn beams ear to ear just at the sheer thought of welcoming a third Blue-Conners. "Early days. We're in talks with medical teams and a woman I'm friends with who used to work on the band's management team. Obviously with this shitshow going on right now, we're not jumping right in. Soon though. Hopefully." If anyone was meant to be a parent, it's Dustyn. He has such a natural paternal instinct and took to it like a duck to water. He dotes on his family.

"Be much easier if we could just conceive naturally." Dustyn pauses for a second and shrugs. "Actually, no. Even that's not easy. We've all been sharing the room for a few months. I haven't had any in ages. I think my virginity is growing back. Walked past some cucumbers at a market the other day and came over all funny." Dustyn nervously laughs and rubs the side of his head. "You fancy a drink? I could go a drink. I think we should have a drink."
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#8893 Posted : 26 January 2024 11:22:23(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"he sure is." erich nods in agreement with dustyn. shay has always been a sweet and caring child throughout erich's time of knowing him. which did sort of make sense with dusty and dallas as parents. erich definitely appreciated and understood dustyn's mentality. though he himself had little input on ada's rearing of marlena,she was the same about marlena. the entire industry was full of people who grew up too fast. erich holds out his hand and the cat rubs against it." koa's got the right idea. thats how kids should be. not care in the world.

"honestly,i'd be more concerned with her wearing crop tops to show her stretch marks so you feel guilty." erich chuckles. erich and erica are as close as two people could ever be,even erich doesnt know the actual reason erica carried koa.when dustyn looks around,erich prepares for a fart. it seems like something dustyn would do just to crack erich up.when there is no fart, erich playfully ticks off the now proposed number of children dustyn may have in the future. "another!" erich says excitedly but quietly. he knows dustyn loved kids,but cant help poking a little fun. "that'll be....three? you're finally a real catholic. a rookie still,but 3's a good start." erich grins,patting his friend's back in congratulatory solidarity. "you know,cassie is the hess clan's manager. your kids are going to have band management in their blood!" erich's head spins at the ordeal dustyn and dallas have to go through."hopefully blake will die and you can get on with your life." erich says sourly. blakes antics irking him even more now that it's putting dustyn and dallas' baby on hold.
there are precious few people erich cares enough about to hate,and blake is on that list.

"As someone who can and has conceived naturally,im definitely taking it for granted. "erich quips. wishing somehow he could transfer his ease of producing children to his friend. when offered a drink,erich giggles and asks. "a drink sounds excellent. how about a stiff harvey wallbanger?" he had know idea what the drink was,but it sounded phallic." not even a little nip away to the bathroom? "erich asks,assuming his friends go at it like rabbits." well,there is lots of space on the duke and other kids and people to occupy shay and koa..."erich says teasingly,trying to put a positive spin on the upending of dustyn's family's life to come live on the duke. " you think that is rough,try dating mercedes. she's always on the go."

ooc: should finish that last part of the erica thing where she talks about carrying koa.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8894 Posted : 26 January 2024 12:43:23(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I've always wanted a big family. Guess it's just from being Catholic and having loads of siblings myself. Though, my plan is to have a family that actually like each other! I know there's quite a big age gap between Shay and Koa but I think that works well. Shay's definitely got the patience for a much younger brother. They get on well." Dustyn's brothers, aside from one of them, never gave him the time of day when growing up. The friends he has made over the last decade feel more like family to him. Dustyn has been back living in the same country as the Blues for the last 4 years and they still don't bother seeing him. He's thankful that's not the case where his boys are concerned. "Though, might be a good thing I can't naturally conceive. I'd have probably fired out the entire cast of Eight Is Enough by now. There'd be a TLC documentary on me and my 45 children." Between his kids, many cats, and all his friends and sleepovers he loves to have, Dustyn loves company and playing host. He's at his happiest when he's doting on people and entertaining folk. He's not one for the solitary life.

"Either dropping down dead or getting life in prison would be fine by me. God, he's fucking terrifying the life out of me, Erich." Dustyn sighs, becoming more serious as he talks about his deranged ex. "People might think I'm overreacting with the sleeping arrangements and the moving but, genuinely, I do believe that man could kill. The whole Ashley situation is one thing but there's a lot of stuff he sent to me which isn't public knowledge that helped get that restraining order put in. He sent me photoshopped pictures of me with bullet holes in my head, for fuck sake. Then I hear from my team a few months back that he's been inquiring about properties around here. Either wanting to find my address or be as close as the order allows. I'm not taking chances." Dustyn grimaces, feeling the air turn sour even talking about the man.

"A WHAT?!" Dustyn calls from the kitchen, not letting the opportunity to feign offence pass him by. Pretending to be disgusted by anything remotely phallic is one of the joys of being a blatant homosexual. He chuckles at the suggestion of bathroom trips. "We tried it once. I was giving Dallas good bit of the ol' sucky and then Koa banged on the door needing a poo. Brings you right back down to earth and kills any sort of spark. Dare not risk it again!" Dustyn giggles and goes along with Erich's teasing. "I hope that you and Mercedes' room isn't right next to ours. Me and the Mr have got a lot of catching up to do. Although, if we are through the wall, we could always compete!" Dustyn chuckles and continues to potter about the kitchen, trying to find any semblance of booze but the place is half-emptied and packed away in boxes. "You know, I think I've put all the good stuff away. Bringing that with us for a good ol' sea shanty. Ehhhh..." Dustyn scratches his chin and looks around, trying to think of an alternative. "Oh, there's a bunch of miniatures in the bedside cabinet if you want to head up and throw those back? We have them on hand because, as much as we love Willy Wonka, you do need a little pick me up after the 58th time in a row."

Dustyn returns to the living room and lets out a deflated sigh, closing the curtains for the night. "Well...this is part where I ask you to come to bed with me. Do you think a bunch of Wattpad writers just combusted right now?" Dustyn playfully winks, knowing that this scenario would be a wild fantasy for some people out there.
Though, the reality of the situation is actually rather sad. Pairing up and arranging schedules out of fear of being attacked during the night. Still, whenever Dustyn and Erich are involved, there's bound to be giggles and light-heartedness along the way.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#8895 Posted : 28 January 2024 11:41:36(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"it would be weird growing up with someone constantly right THERE with your parents all the time.no clue how you all do it." erich says while placing his hands behind his head." maybe it's just the age difference between mine,but i think all of mine get on well too. and god,i hope i don't have any more out there." erich chuckles,running a hand through his hair. the myth of erich and the ladies was more urban legend than reality,but there could be a few micahs out there. erich thinks for a moment and looks to dusty. " oh conception was possible,i think the bigger documentary would be how you powered through weekend while constantly pregnant. "erich says before launching into his pitch" a powerful triumph of the human spirit.the passion for entertaining burning as hot as your burning paternal instincts." in an alternate universe there is definitely a sleazy hollywood agent version of erich hess. erich also isnt for the solitary life,the duke of winchester being on the list of longest lived punk houses in existence.

erich listens as he listens to dustyn speak.he puts his hand on dustyn's leg. wishing there was more he could to do comfort his friend. it was reassuring to know they'd all be safe one aboard the duke. there is no security like thousands of miles of open sea in all directions...to an extent. it was also very scary. but blake certainly didn't register on that list." shit,i didnt know he was looking at places here. that is fu...really wild. yeah,you guys need to get gone like...yesterday,man. i guess i dont feel like i overreacted and broke national law then." erich says,patting his jacket pockets. he'd seen pictures of blake handling guns and whatnot and erich is also quite the firearms enthusiast and had forgotten to take the pistols out of his jacket when he stepped ashore. "erica shoulda have drowned his ass on big brother. shes cute,shes a first time offender..hell,i think studio60 could have gotten her off on the murder charge and sued big brother. pssh. she dropped the ball. again." erich says, smirking as he thinks of another person erica could've drowned in the big brother pool : billy.

erich giggles as he pictures the event dustyn is describing. "see." erich says,tapping his temple."thats why multiple bathrooms are a thing in the usa." erich teases. he was sure something like that may have happened during the time he and ada were together,but he had blocked those memories long ago.erich cracks ups at dustyn's suggestion the couples have a competition. he playfully scoffs and turn his palms up to dustyn. "hell,we're on the duke. we have rooms with conversation pits...i'm just saying,we have options.put the shag in shag carpeting." erich suggests jokingly.erich watches while dustyn rummages around the kitchen looking for alcohol. this is a rare time erich doesnt have his flask of absinthe on him. erich cracks up and claps his hands when dustyn suggests miniatures. " i love it. there is just something old hollywood starlet about a nightstand full of miniatures. with all these kids and...you in the house,do you have any juice?"erich asks,knowing that dustyn does love sweet things and dallas does as well.erich thinks momentarily and realizes he has no idea what marlena's favorite move even is. he'd have to ask her. (ed note:it kiki's delivery service. same as marlena's bff,takara's)"if you want to view paradise..."erich starts singing as he nods and gets up off the couch.he holds his hand out to help dustyn up." yup,i can hear the keys clicking already. honestly,i thought it would stop as i got older..it hasnt. its only gotten weirder. " erich stretches and is indeed ready for bed. the howling wind made for a rather comforting dirge to sleep in,so erich was read. " you're going to get me all liquored up in your country estate?!" erich giggles. ready for the tv teenage girl stereotype sleepover that was about to happen. the pair needed some lighthearted tipsy fun after the day.
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 28/01/2024(UTC), Head South Records on 28/01/2024(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#8896 Posted : 28 January 2024 13:22:38(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

Dustyn nods in agreement. It is a fucked up situation. "I know he legally can't get close to me. No more than 100 yards. That's not to say he won't buy a house 101 yards away. Plus, honestly, I don't think he'd care about breaking the restrictions and doing time if it meant hurting me. It's unhealthy. He's not of a sound mind." Anyone can see it. He's not just a bitter ex. The guy is flipped. Dustyn chortles at the idea of Erica drowning him, taking great glee in the thought. "I'd help hold him underwater! I really wouldn't be as worried if it wasn't for the kids and Dallas. I don't want them getting hurt in the process whether that's directly or indirectly through something happening to me. I grew up in 90's Ireland, Erich. My gender reveal party was a bomb scare. Blake doesn't scare me. I'm scared because this involves my boys." Although not looking like a bruiser and a lover not a fighter at heart, Dustyn could definitely take Blake easily. Blake's wet without his social media and guns. Like his beloved kitties, Dustyn has metaphorical murder mittens. His fast and tiny self will latch on and fuck someone up badly.

"We have a few bathrooms in here too but, with our luck, it was the one Koa decided he wanted to use. We didn't fancy seeking out another. The vibe dies after something like that." Dustyn giggles and takes Erich's hand to hop off of the window ledge. He lands on the floor with shoes on and still fails to make a sound. He's so smol and light and delicate. Anyone who is mean to him should be shot. Dustyn belongs in the same protected group as kittens and Dolly Parton. He raises an eyebrow at Erich's joking suggestion regarding the conversation pit. "I'll keep it in mind but, uh...something tells me I'll be the only bottom on board. That's gonna be a taxing shift for me. I will want payment in muffins if I'm gonna perform. Up front." Dustyn winks. On the subject of sweet things, he nods when Erich asks if he has juice. "Yeah, there's some in the mini fridge upstairs too. He beams at the comparison to an old Hollywood starlet. That's all Dustyn could ask for. "You have a nice voice. Ever thought about singing professionally?" Dustyn mischievously giggles as Erich's sings a section from Willy Wonka. Through the PTSD the movie brings, it's still nice to hear some singing. Always perks his mood up. "Come upstairs and I'll tell you all about my psychotic exes!" Dustyn giddily claps, jokingly leaning into the girly slumber party tropes, teetering up the spiralled stairs with Erich in tow.

Walking along the long, restored 18th century hallway laden with cabinets full of awards and walls adorned with art pieces, Dustyn finally turns and opens the last door on the left. His room immediately radiates a warmth and general cosy vibes. There's a calmness. It's almost soundproof, even towards the storm outside sans the light smattering of rain against the window. Like the rest of the house, it's old but upkept and fresh. Unsurprisingly, there's an overall baby blue colour scheme draping over his covers and furnishings. A small settee rests at the foot of a giant four poster bed which explains why there was no trouble in having all of the family sleeping in the one place. It's huge. A decommissioned but beautiful white ornate fireplace faces the bottom of the bed. Above it hangs a large black and white family portrait of Dustyn, Dallas and the boys. The cream carpet is spotless and still extremely soft despite being a few years old. Despite no candles seemingly being lit, there appears to be a gentle aroma of vanilla and coconut. Everything about the room screams safe and cosy. Sadly, that's not how Dustyn has been feeling in here for the past few months.

"Make yourself at home!" Dustyn smiles, opening out his arms and gesturing to his bedroom. He kicks off his shoes but immediately places them neatly by the door. "I like to sleep on the right, if that's ok?" Dustyn giggles and shuffles around to the far, window side of the room. Though with the sheer size of the bed, sides wouldn't really matter. Everyone ends up in the "middle" anyway. "The drinks are down by your side so you can play bartender tonight." Dustyn awkwardly spurts out his words through grated teeth as he tries to focus on keeping his balance while taking his socks off still standing up. "Throw us over a little Jack Daniels. Just for starters. Something light, you know?" Dustyn chuckles as he unbuttons his Ralph Lauren pinstripe shirt. Again, blue and white in theme. His studded nipple piercing reiterating how he can handle pain. "There should be some water and Dr. Pepper's in there if you want something soft too." Dustyn continues as he takes off his trousers. And, as it was only a matter of time before it made an appearance, casually slips off his boxers. He goes about his business quite the thing, just letting his Irish footlong breathe. Guess that's how he's planning on sleeping. He slips into bed, waiting on his best friend joining him. Again, fan fiction writers would be having heart palpitations.
UserPostedImage

thanks 1 user thanked BrownSugar for this useful post.
Head South Records on 28/01/2024(UTC)
Offline erich hess  
#8897 Posted : 31 January 2024 03:13:57(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"I'm totally losing communist cred here,but ...can his broke ass even afford anything around here?"erich asks with a smirk. There were precious few acts for whom Erich asking this morning would be punching down,but....the zone is on that list. Erich nods as listens to Dustyn's concerns being more about his family. Erich definitely understands about that. There was time when he worried Billy would involve Ada in their ongoing tensions but luckily that rekindled romance died before the feud did. Erich could sympathize with the feelings of guilt qnd powerlessness that he imagined Dustyn probably was feeling."
I think you guys will be fine aboard the Duke. "Erich says,trying to be positive." He seems like the sort that won't do shit if there is anyone around. ..maybe lure him here and we can drop him off in the most dense Catholic area wmd the problem would resolve itself." Erich grins and makes an explosion gesture with his hands. Being American,he was aware of the troubles and the massive amount death and injuries it caused,but still was going to joke at Blake's expense.

"I can see your point. Once that train has been derailed. Honestly, anyone needing to use the bathroom during is kinda a mood killer. We aren't Joshua Grimmie here." Erich makes a joke about the most famous urban legend around Joshua Grimmie. Erica, despite knowing for sure if it's true or not: kept her word. She's never told anyone Joshua's answer.
Erich chuckles at the way dusty hops to the floor.it is very much like a cat soundlessly hopping off a counter..which makes Dustyn's famously loud farts even funnier. As the walk to the staircase, Erich's feet also move soundlessly. In more fanfic fuel,he's in socks. Living with Erica for the first few years of his adult life definitely instilled taking ones shoes off at the door. Erich winks sleazily at Dustyn's raised eyebrow before chuckling. "Ain't no way I'm going at it around you! I don't want Mercedes looking over at that thing swaying around! Dustyn...you know I'm not like you there." Erich says solemnly and looking down with a chuckle. "We'll give you muffins but i think yoil do fine as the sole bottom..and I'm not giving you muffins for getting frisky with Dallas. That's just your husbandly duties. You two,Micah and myself are the guys on board. You're adorable,but you're not...busty enough for me and Micah is loyal to Chloe. although I've heard Karoliena topped a guy once." Erich laughs as his phone notification goes off.
message from Erica: if anyone mentions me after the quip about dusty not being having big enough boobs for you...
Erich checks the phone just in case it's urgent. Very few people can contact Erich directly due to his fear of robot overlords. He Grins at Erica's message.
Erich does beam when Dustyn compliments his voice. Dustyn is his friend,sure. But Dustyn is also someone Erich deeply respects on a professional level. He grins but deflects the complement."i have and the public generally agrees i should stop." He giggles and sighs relief that juice is available. Outside of whiskey, Erich rarely drinks liquor straight. He actually dislikes the taste of alcohol,so he's definitely a fruity drink guy. "You're well aquatinted with mine. So I can't swap stories." Erich chuckles as they head upstairs. "I guess i could dish the dirt on Selene." Erich grins. The least well known of Erich's famous exes. But their relationship was fun and really only ended when Selene was pretty much forced to leave Erich for her career .he holds no ill will towards her because it would be like dating him and being upset he uses psychedelics. It's just who they are.

The halls remind Erich somewhat of Castle summers. except for the awards. Dustyn's home also didn't have the feel of belonging once to aristocrat named Mad Helga ."umm...im scared to touch anything, dust." Erich says, treading very lightly on the carpet. Erich is the sort who just always seems to ooze stains and grease.so somehow he's probably already managed to ruin the carpet and get ink on the ceiling. "Right,left,middle. Floor. I don't care where I end up " Erich shrugs before taking off his leather jacket and placing trigger locks on his pistols for the night. There were kids in the house,well behaved kids,but he still preferred being safe than sorry." Jack Daniels? You stereotypical rockstar." Erich teases Dustyn while sitting on the floor and rummaging through the cabinet. He tosses Dustyn four little bottles,each one sailing in Arc and landing on the bed. Erich grabs the same amount of tiny rum bottles for himself. He eyes the can of Hawaiian punch and then looks at the pristine and nearly pure white room.
oh absolutely not. Dustyn will KILL me. Erich instead grabs a can of Dr pepper. He takes a long sip and fills the newly empty space with his rum. Getting comfy as well,he pulls his white t shirt over his head. He's got no nipples pierced but does have a spiderweb of poorly done tattoos over his torso.when the shirt is finally off his head he's greeted by the sight of naked Dustyn. "Christ,it's the loch Ness monster,right here!!" Erich playfully panics. He picks up a poker from the fireplace and brandishes it."back! Back,I say!" He cracks up and wriggles out of his jeans. Erich wearing boxers with hello kitty all over them is probably the least surprising thing going on in this room. "Dusty,I love you and have no problem sleeping with a naked man...but don't spoon me. I know that trick! "Erich giggles and gets into the bed. With the cold storm outside, it feels very cozy inside the room.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked erich hess for this useful post.
BrownSugar on 31/01/2024(UTC)
Offline BrownSugar  
#8898 Posted : 04 February 2024 06:06:45(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"I think he'd have to move some money around and take more endorsements from weird right wing associations in order to get something like this. This place cost 20 mil. Don't worry, I'm worth 600 mil." Dustyn playfully winks, casually and comically dropping his net worth. Huge house aside, Dustyn's down to earth demeanour and boy next door personality doesn't exactly scream "multi-millionaire". It's only when you put into perspective that he's part of the world's biggest band, has been in the game for over a decade, has writing credits on all of Weekend's work, co-owns a label and has also landed a few high-profile acting gigs in his time, that one realises Dustyn's not lining up for a food bank any time soon. "You're right. He's not going to land a place nearby. The rest of Ireland isn't out of question and he's a very determined guy, however. Would put nothing past him." He fixes the pillows of the bed so that they're propped up to support his back. Unscrewing the cap of his miniature, he holds the rim of the bottle against his bottom lip as he continues. "I don't know whether the guy would try to fuck me or kill me. Maybe both." Dustyn grimaces before downing the majority of the booze. Straight. He's not depressed, just Irish and it's a day ending in 'y'.

"If we were to spoon, I'd be the little spoon anyway!" Dustyn cups the bottom of his face and smiles angelically, radiating smol and cute energy. He nods towards Erich's undies before his friend joins him in bed. "I approve of the kitty on your groin. There's a sentence I never thought I'd say!". Giggling, he turns on his side to face Erich, swirling the remaining contains of the small glass bottle as he speaks. "Ooooh dish the dirt on Selene! I don't even care if it's heterosexual dirt. It's always fun to share and hear. Not that I'm nosey or a gossip or anything." Dustyn pouts his lips and vehemently shakes his head. He throws the remaining whiskey down his neck, finishing his first bottle already. "Or you could tell me nice stories and tell me how things are going right now with Mercedes." Dustyn playfully tickles at Erich's ribs, teasing his friend as if trying to embarrass him over his new relationship. He's very happy that Erich has found someone again. Someone who Dustyn himself also really likes and has known for years. "She helped me decorate this place, you know? Well, I say "helped". It was bare when we entered, I went downstairs to make us some tea. Came back, the room was decorated and she was gone." He furrows his brows, surveying the room, still confused about the events to this day.

Dustyn takes hold of his second bottle, gripping it in his fist but not opening it yet. "Two secs. Want to dim the lights." Dustyn crawls and leans over his side of the bed, fiddling around with a dimmer switch that controls all the lamps. In the process of bending over, he unintentionally displays a very pink and intimate area. An area that only Dallas should be familiar with and probably the only part of his anatomy Erich hasn't seen...until now. Though it's clear why Blake is so hung up. It's a very pretty private entrance if you're into that sort of thing. The lights dim to a much cosier, near-dark ambience. Dustyn shuffles back towards Erich, totally clueless about what he's just inflicted upon his straight bestie. "So...Karoliena topped a guy once, huh?" He slowly shakes his head. "She scares me, Erich." Unscrewing his second JD, he begins to glug again.
UserPostedImage

Offline erich hess  
#8899 Posted : 09 February 2024 12:36:18(UTC)
erich hess

Man
United States

"never underestimate the value of a good right wing grift. there's no reason to know kid rock's name in the year of our lord,2024. yet,we do. when the zone fizzles.we'll probably still hear about blake." erich says,swirling his can of dr pepper to mix more of the rum into it."hopefully only preceded by in memory of.." erich laughs and takes a drink of his can. he smirks as he watches dustyn try to drink from the tiny bottle. "20 huh?" erich says very impressed."we got the duke for about 800,000..and we were probably ripped off." erich says in a moment of rare exact detail. there is a mystery as to how a handful of niche acts can afford the lifestyle they do. cassie summers is that good of a manager.Erich sips his drink while he listens to dusutyn." and blake just looks like a post mortem fucker. them beady little eyes of his." erich says like the salty sea captain from jaws.

erich isnt really a fan of spooning. its just too hot to sleep that way and erich also likes his space."i'm quite fond of kitty anywhere really." erich says with a smirk. "the duke has fuzzy hello kitty dice hanging from the rear view mirror." erich states to display there is always kitty somewhere on the ship. erich giggles at dustyn's pose and thinks they are about 3 drinks away from a grease sing a long. erich shakes his bead and
waves his hand."i will divulge nothing of selene! i was a class traitor and dated an executive. i dont want to remember that time." erich says with a laugh. the tickles cause his laughs to intensify . this is definitely the first time erich has been tickled by a naked man. erich thinks how he's living someone's dream right now. erich wriggles free from the tickling dustyn,finding it very unfair he had to be careful grabbing places. "fine fine." erich giggles. " she did the creamed corn thing. it was everything i hoped for and more." erich says with a tone that could really mean anything. Erich takes a sip of his rum and dr pepper before adding another miniature of rum to the can. "seriously though,she's great. she's the only person elvis ever told me he was star struck by.you know how people hate you because juneau broke up? dating her has given me MORE psychobilly cred." erich grins. there was no way to really put a relationship with mercedes into words. it would be like trying to explain why a raindrop's favorite color is pastel green. erich laughs an nods when dustyn tells of the room being decorated by mercedes. "when i told her you guys were coming aboard,she totally restored the duke .. so the risk of tetanus is only minimal now ." the powers of mercedes knew no bounds. erich was only gone for two days.

erich snaps back to the moment after trying to comprehend the ways of mercedes.when he does,he greeted by the bottom of dustyn.being a straight guy,any part of a guy's ass is ass.so the resourceful erich knew what he must do. erich dips a finger into his dr pepper before taking careful aim. he glances up to ensure that dustyn is preoccupied." yeah, keep dimming, you almost got it." erich says,getting ready to flick the water droplet where dusty would least expect it. he is thwarted when dustyn leans back over in the nick of time. trying to look innocent,erich stammers." you ever start a bet that gets out of hand,but you kinda gotta keep going?" erich cracks up." karoliena? scary?! nah,she's cool a shit." erich looks around to ensure they are alone before whispering. "cassie scares the living shit out of me. shes the dominant one..." he says,letting the idea of just what kind of person it would take to dominate karoliena.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline BrownSugar  
#8900 Posted : 10 February 2024 09:42:27(UTC)
BrownSugar

Man
United Kingdom

"Has he ever...has he ever contacted you? I know a few people have said that he's slid into their private messages." Dustyn grimaces and looks down at his miniature bottle, swaying the amber content. The idea of Blake reaching out to loved ones makes his skin crawl. It's not illegal and his ex is free to contact anyone he wishes besides Dustyn and Dallas. "Though if he's went into graphic detail about certain things, you can skip the specifics. Don't want any more nightmares." Dustyn laughs softly but it's clearly a false and forced one, trying to make light of quite a grim situation. He's like 90% sure that Erich has been contacted anyway and just wishes to confirm his suspicions. After all, if the woman who styled his hair from 2014-2017 received a Blake message, he's sure Erich is on the list too.

Dustyn screws his face up at the notion of having kitty anywhere. Innuendos are all fun and games until he starts imagining them leaving snail trails on his countertops. He'll have to get the bottle of Dawn out. And protective wear. "I won't tell you what I'm imagining but it sure isn't as cute as your undies." Dustyn briefly tickles at Erich's ribs, enjoying the sound of his friend's laughter. He enjoys hearing and seeing him be happy. Lord knows the world needs some joy and if it's only from platonic tickles then so be it. "Ooooh creamed corn, eh? You lick it all up afterwards?" Dustyn asks with a suggestive smirk, being serious and not just teasing for a punchline. Might not be his thing per say but he has an interest in his friend's life. Sex chat is always...juicy. He scoffs at the mention of Juneau fans. It's not so bad these days but there's still a section that won't give up the ghost. "God. I'm not allowed to step foot inside a Hot Topic ever again!". He chuckles at his own situation before transitioning into a sweet smile as he hears about how well things are going between Erich and Mercedes. "Awwww I'm really pleased for you! You never know, maybe she'll help you finally get that music project out?" Dustyn pokes his tongue out the side of his mouth and nudges Erich.

Having no idea of the explicit view he just subjected Erich to, Dustyn sinks back into the bed and raises an eyebrow at the hysterical Erich. "Ye alright there?". For some reason he sounds extra Irish when confused. He shuffles a little closer as Erich whispers. Dustyn is surprised to hear of his fear of Cassie. "Really? I've always thought she was actually chill. Always got on with her. So much so, we've got a little KoKo running around!" Even back in the early 2010's when Cassie was considered to be at her most chaotic and when Weekend were an easy punchline, she always liked Dustyn. Probably because he radiated such pure and sweet energy as well as being a bit of a black sheep. People in the industry either wanted to protect Dustyn or take him for an absolute ride. Although not everyone's favourite and a morally questionable character, that's a big reason why Billy took to Dustyn. Him having a rough life and then seeing how naive and new Dustyn was to the world, his instinct to protect kicked in.

"Oooh!" Dustyn suddenly pipes up, collecting all the bottles on top of the covers between him and Erich. "I got an idea if you're down for it? Why don't you get the rest of the bottles from the mini fridge and we'll put them together, right? Then we can turn the lights all the way down and drink in the dark, not knowing what it is we're gonna be downing!" Dustyn giggles but can see a look of worry in Erich's eyes that's shared with Dallas when it comes to consuming in bed. "Don't worry, I'm not giving a shit about stains and spills. I'm not taking this bedding with me." Dustyn chuckles and playfully ruffles Erich's hair. Or at least tries to. "Oh. That pomade sets strong!"
UserPostedImage