logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

447 Pages«<445446447
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#8921 Posted : 23 June 2024 04:36:30(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8676 time(s) in 2722 post(s)
Jadyn had his driver pick them up and take them out to the restaurant in downtown Los Angeles, it was a very classy but relatively private Mexican restaurant but there were of course plenty of paparazzi around the area and flashbulbs were going off as Jadyn and Amy exited the car and made their way into the restaurant, they were given a private area on the roof terrace for the evening, so made their way to the terrace and ordered an assortment of food in a buffet style and had a few bottles of wine for the table.

“Man, it’s crazy out here.” Jadyn says in reference to the constant barrage of paparazzi around downtown Los Angeles, there are a handful of places they could go to in California and not have to deal with the attention. “I know you like to keep things pretty low-key. That shit is probably already on TMZ and twitter.” He says, knowing that their status is very much a casual thing but being aware that immediately the press will be making assumptions that they’re dating.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#8922 Posted : 23 June 2024 05:07:42(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3996 time(s) in 1366 post(s)
Amy didn't mind the attention. But she certainly wasn't a fan of it all the time. "Yeah it comes with the territory though right, I mean people will always assume things its just human nature". Amy then smiles and looks at all the food in front of them. "But on another note this food looks amazing!"
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#8923 Posted : 23 June 2024 05:13:04(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8676 time(s) in 2722 post(s)
Jadyn nods as Amy lets him know she's pretty much okay with the attention or whatever the press may write about them. He puffs his cheeks out a little as the food is placed on the table for them, "Shit, they've really gone all out for us tonight." he says as he begins putting things on his plate and tucking into the food. The light music playing in the background sets a nice mood and the drinks begin flowing. "How's the food?" he asks.
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#8924 Posted : 23 June 2024 05:39:48(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Amy also starts to tuck into her food. “Yeah they went crazy on us, but man it smells amazing”.

When he ask her how the food is she nods. “Mh it’s pretty good actually”.
UserPostedImage
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#8925 Posted : 15 September 2024 22:23:07(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Now that the tour with Billy was over and done with Cameron had to head back home to the US and it made him wonder about Lucy, they had now made things official between them and he didn't want to be apart from her for too long so he brought her a plane ticket and mailed it too her, with a note saying. "You showed me Brighton, now I wanna show you around where I grew up, plus I can't wait to see you!" He then mails it out and awaited to hear from her that she was flying over to see him.
UserPostedImage
Offline Head South Records  
#8926 Posted : 18 September 2024 01:16:20(UTC)
Head South Records

Was thanked: 161 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Lucy Hansen stood at the check-in desk of Gatwick Airport, her heart doing that fluttery thing it had started doing ever since she’d opened Cameron’s letter. She’d found the envelope tucked in her post one morning, like it was nothing — just a regular day and not the first step in a mad adventure. Inside was a plane ticket to New Jersey, along with that simple note: "You showed me Brighton, now I wanna show you where I grew up. Plus, I can’t wait to see you."

She had stared at it for a solid five minutes, heart racing. Of course, she wanted to go. The thought of Cameron showing her around his childhood, sharing a bit of his world with her, sounded perfect. But she’d never been to the States, and certainly not on some romantic trip across the ocean to see a guy she’d only just started officially dating.

Yet here she was, standing at the gate, waiting for her flight to Newark. The whole thing felt surreal. Just last week, she’d been in Brighton, waking up to the sound of seagulls and the crash of the sea. Now she was about to fly halfway across the world to Asbury Park, New Jersey, to meet up with Cameron Jacobson. A guy who just so happened to be a bloody superstar.

The flight felt longer than it actually was. Lucy couldn’t help but think about how bizarre her life had become. A few months ago, she was just a girl trying to figure out her music career and now she was dating someone whose face was plastered all over the internet. But the thing about Cameron was, he didn’t feel like a superstar when they were together. He was just "Cam", or "Reggaeton Man", easy-going, funny, a little ridiculous.

When the plane finally touched down at Newark, Lucy grabbed her bags, heart thudding with a mix of excitement and nerves. The customs queue seemed to stretch for miles. She tapped her foot, trying not to let impatience get the better of her. Cameron had told her he’d be waiting outside arrivals, and she felt a thrill at the idea of seeing him again.

Our Roster :
Cerys Nyland | Jack Dunn | Oona Clarke | Sigrún | Jugendstil | Voodoo Dolls | Mother of Tigers | Scream Team | Safiya Afolayan| Eireann Flannery | Harlow Reed | Hana Rahman
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#8927 Posted : 18 September 2024 02:58:37(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron stood outside of airport with a smile plastered across his face, he was dressed in his usual casual fashion and had a bouquet of flowers in his hands, though they was currently in Newark they still had another hour car journey to Asbury Park which is where Cameron had lived since he was 5 years old having been born in Union City he’d never lived outside of New Jersey his entire life.

He knew that the plane would be landing any minute and Lucy would be making her way out to see him standing there, his heart had began to race a little and he had weird butterflies in his stomach but he knew once he locked eyes with Lucy that would fade away.
UserPostedImage
#8928 Posted : 21 September 2024 15:44:29(UTC)
Head South Records

Lucy finally stepped off the plane, her heart fluttering with the rush of excitement. It was her first time in the U.S., and the thrill of it all mingled with the anticipation of seeing Cameron again. She couldn’t help but smile to herself as she imagined their reunion.

After navigating through customs, she found herself in the main arrivals hall, her eyes scanning the crowd. And then, there he was...Cameron, standing tall among travelers, effortlessly cool as always.

She could’ve gone for the cliché: the dramatic run across the airport, the breathless, sweeping kiss. But no, that wasn’t her style. Lucy grabbed her suitcase, straightened her shoulders, and walked toward him with a casual, self-assured pace.

When she reached him, she gave him a mischievous grin and said, “Hey, Reggaeton Man.”

She leaned in and gave him a quick, teasing kiss, but unmistakably affectionate.

Edited by user 21 September 2024 15:45:22(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Our Roster :
Cerys Nyland | Jack Dunn | Oona Clarke | Sigrún | Jugendstil | Voodoo Dolls | Mother of Tigers | Scream Team | Safiya Afolayan| Eireann Flannery | Harlow Reed | Hana Rahman
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#8929 Posted : 22 September 2024 03:15:25(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron noticed her come out of the arrivals and smiles as he saw her and by god did he think that she looked absolutely stunning but then again when didn’t she look stunning to him.

When she approached him and gave him a kiss he gave her a gentle but affectionate kiss back when she calls him Mr Reggaeton man he chuckles. “Is that my name now huh?”. He says as takes her suitcase from her and hands her the flowers. “These are for you”. He says as he now fully takes her suitcase carrying it like a gentleman. He then uses his free hand to grab a hold of one of hers and walked her out to his car.

Once inside his car he looks at her and smiles. “I hate to be a Debbie downer but where I live is about an hour from here, so this is gonna be a bit of an extra journey…but don’t worry we can crank up the radio and cruise and any thing that catches ya eye, let me know I might just be able to give you some information on it…ya know I grew up seeing a lot of this stuff after all.”
UserPostedImage
#8930 Posted : 24 September 2024 13:47:33(UTC)
Head South Records

Lucy leaned back in the passenger seat, letting out a contented sigh. "Don’t worry about it. I’m just glad to finally be here." She glanced at the flowers again, smiling. "And thanks for these. They're lovely, really."

Cameron turned the radio on, and a familiar track played through the speakers: Amy Jane’s "Evolution". Lucy’s head tilted slightly as she listened, a thoughtful look crossing her face. "I like this one," she said after a moment, glancing over at him. "What about you?"
Our Roster :
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#8931 Posted : 24 September 2024 22:23:10(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron smiles at her as she comments on the flowers. “I am glad you like them beautiful”. He says as he sets off.

When the radio blasts out Amy-Jayne Cameron nods his head. “I mean I like her older stuff more but no doubts this new music from her is very experimental”.

Just like Cameron predicted about an hour later they arrived in Asbury Park as Cameron rolled up to his apartment, if there was something Brighton and Asbury had in common it was the fact that they where both seaside towns…so with a little lucky Lucy should feel right at home. “And here we are Asbury Park, see not all that different from Brighton huh?”
UserPostedImage
#8932 Posted : 27 September 2024 05:00:47(UTC)
Head South Records

Lucy gazed out the window at the coastline and the town, her eyes lighting up despite her tiredness from the long flight. “This place is so cool! I love the vibe, and the beach looks amazing....I’d love to go down there later,” she said, her voice full of enthusiasm. She turned to him with a grin. “It’s got some of that Brighton feel, but with a real American twist, ya know? When did you start living here?”
Our Roster :
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#8933 Posted : 28 September 2024 00:54:16(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron’s face lights up when she mentioned the beach, when she starts talking about the similarities to Brighton he continues to smile. “That beach during the summer is usually packed out and one difference to British waters, that water usually during the summer is actually warm rather than freezing cold”.

When she asks him when he started living here he chuckles. “So I was born in Union City which is closer to where you landed but have lived here in Asbury Park since I was about 3 or 4, so have lived here most of my life, my mom actually lives not to far from here and obviously my pops lives back in the UK as he went back when he and my mom broke up when I was 9”. He with a smile.
UserPostedImage