logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

448 Pages«<446447448
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#8941 Posted : 18 October 2024 00:01:30(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Groups: Registered
Woman
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 3999 time(s) in 1367 post(s)
Cameron chuckled at her..”Hey to me you look gorgeous no matter what”. When she mentioned being shown around he smiles. “Oh a grand tour, definitely…we’ll follow me”. Cameron then took her by the hand and showed her around his apartment. “So this is the living room, we can snuggle up on the sofa just like that first time we met”. He then leads her through to his kitchen and then further down the hall.

Once at the end of the hall he opens the door to his bedroom. “This is the bedroom where we shall be laying our head down later…unless we get frisky and ya know…”. He says with a cheeky grin.

He then led her to the right of his bedroom and opens the door. “And this…this is the bathroom, so feel free to take that shower you wanted…I promise I won’t peak.” He says with a chuckle. He then kissed her and let’s go of her hand so she could take a shower.
UserPostedImage
Offline Head South Records  
#8942 Posted : 23 October 2024 02:06:14(UTC)
Head South Records

Was thanked: 168 time(s) in 77 post(s)
Lucy raised an eyebrow, smirking as she began to slowly undress. “Excuse me, You were saying something about not peeking?” she teased, tossing her shirt on the floor deliberately, her eyes locked on his.

“Mm-hmm, I'm sure you are a gentleman...you won't peek,” she murmured in a low, sexy tone, stepping out of her jeans, her movements deliberately slow.

Lucy, now down to her underwear, leaned against the doorframe of the shower. “Are you sure you’re not curious? Because this shower is starting to feel a little lonely… and cold.”

She smiled, her voice dripping with seduction.

“Still not peeking?” she teased, slipping her underwear off and stepping into the shower.

Lucy, now fully under the water, turned around. “You know,” she said over the sound of the spray, “if you don’t hurry up, I might just…finish the tour alone... ”
Our Roster :
Cerys Nyland | Jack Dunn | Little Minx | Sigrún | Jugendstil | Voodoo Dolls | Mother of Tigers | Scream Team | Safiya Afolayan| Eireann Flannery | Harlow Reed | Hana Rahman
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#8943 Posted : 23 October 2024 03:51:16(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Cameron chuckles at her. When she starts to undress he couldn’t help but look and he knew by her tone that she totally wanted him to look.

When she mentioned to him to hurry up he smirks and stripped off his clothes, now fully naked he joined her under the water. “So what part of the tour do you want next?” He says with a chuckle.
UserPostedImage
Offline Head South Records  
#8944 Posted : 23 October 2024 04:49:33(UTC)
Head South Records

Was thanked: 168 time(s) in 77 post(s)
UserPostedImage
Our Roster :
Cerys Nyland | Jack Dunn | Little Minx | Sigrún | Jugendstil | Voodoo Dolls | Mother of Tigers | Scream Team | Safiya Afolayan| Eireann Flannery | Harlow Reed | Hana Rahman
Offline AmyJayneXoX  
#8945 Posted : 23 October 2024 16:25:31(UTC)
AmyJayneXoX

Woman
United Kingdom

Time passes and Cameron exits the bedroom all sweaty with his hair messy. He went to freshen himself up and then got dressed ready for the evening, they still had an hour before there dinner reservation so he was just going to chill out.

He came back into the bedroom and sat down next to Lucy. “So we still have an hour before we gotta go for dinner, knowing how girls are you should probably get ready beautiful.” He says playfully nudging her.
UserPostedImage