logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

420 Pages«<7677787980>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Gildermershina  
#1541 Posted : 07 December 2009 10:58:45(UTC)
Gildermershina

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
So, I got back from seeing Sunn O))) for the fifth time, and it was literally awesome, as in inspiring of awe. The vocal stylings of Mr. Atilla Csihar never cease to amaze me. Also, that brief bit of trombone from Steve Moore, was nice. He always brings the 'bone, but you rarely hear it in the under the squall of the O'Malley/Anderson wall of Johnny Guitar.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Offline Raphaela  
#1542 Posted : 07 December 2009 10:59:07(UTC)
Raphaela

Groups: Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 63 post(s)
I've been watching Criminal Minds third season for three days and I'm already on episode 9 :D
And I'm also watching Sons of Anarchy. Geez, I love vacations.
I own:

Andrew Guinnard (Post-punk/acoustic)
Lucy Tankeray (Pop diva/weird)
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1543 Posted : 07 December 2009 11:00:45(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Tomorrow is back to work. :(
Offline Mt. Epic  
#1544 Posted : 07 December 2009 11:03:27(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 28 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
Broke up with a girl named Cindy (she was just kinda, well, boring). Otherwise, I'm alright.

Liar.

oh sure, and you are a beautiful woman who will be making millions on an album deal
UserPostedImage

Fuck yo punk ass! Da BBC Kingz gon' getchu!
#1545 Posted : 07 December 2009 11:06:10(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
Broke up with a girl named Cindy (she was just kinda, well, boring). Otherwise, I'm alright.

Liar.

oh sure, and you are a beautiful woman who will be making millions on an album deal

Nope, I am a 19 year old male who will be dedicating his life on music and the lord and saving as many lives as possible.
Offline Mt. Epic  
#1546 Posted : 07 December 2009 11:07:18(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Liar.

Nope, I am a 19 year old male who will be dedicating his life on music and the lord and saving as many lives as possible.

point is, don't call someone something that YOU are.

btw, doesn't the bible say something about lying?

Edited by user 07 December 2009 11:08:57(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

Offline tension101  
#1547 Posted : 07 December 2009 11:07:20(UTC)
tension101

Man

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Liar.

So far you've saved zero. Sorry.
Too much leather chair is unsightly and greatly increases your risk of leather-smell.
Offline Mt. Epic  
#1548 Posted : 07 December 2009 11:10:00(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

tension101 wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Liar.

So far you've saved zero. Sorry.

why isn't that number in the negatives?
UserPostedImage

#1549 Posted : 07 December 2009 11:14:15(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Liar.

A stranger over the internet (who can be a pedophile or a something really sick) who doesn't know anything about me, who hasn't met me, is calling me a liar. My feelings are so hurt. God Bless You man or woman, that's all I can say.
Offline Mt. Epic  
#1550 Posted : 07 December 2009 11:20:25(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Liar.

A stranger over the internet (who can be a pedophile or a something really sick) who doesn't know anything about me, who hasn't met me, is calling me a liar. My feelings are so hurt. God Bless You man or woman, that's all I can say.

oh stfu about that bull. You are just tryin' to avoid the fact that you are a liar. You have the right to think that I could be a pedophile. I have nothing against it, cuz we never met, so I can't change your mind because I have little to change it, and I think the same about you and a few others. But, hey, you are lying 24/7!!! It is so obvious. U take up an extremely unrealistic character. I mean, cmon, you sound like a 12 year old girl tryin' to act grown up. It's not even funny. i bet those pictures aren't even you, but like your older brother or someone. I don't believe anything you say anymore because it sounds so fake and bogus. That's my perception of you: a great big phony.

Edited by user 07 December 2009 11:21:20(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage

#1551 Posted : 07 December 2009 11:26:20(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Liar.

oh stfu about that bull. You are just tryin' to avoid the fact that you are a liar. You have the right to think that I could be a pedophile. I have nothing against it, cuz we never met, so I can't change your mind because I have little to change it, and I think the same about you and a few others. But, hey, you are lying 24/7!!! It is so obvious. I take up an extremely unrealistic character. I mean, cmon, you sound like a 12 year old girl tryin' to act grown up. It's not even funny. i bet those pictures aren't even you, but like your older brother or someone. I don't believe anything you say anymore because it sounds so fake and bogus. That's my perception of you: a great big phony.

Anyone who was here around September know for a fact that the pics of me are indeed me. You are new here and you are just making a fool of yourself by saying that.
I do not care if you believe me or not, who are you?? have you revealed yourself, what respect have you earned for me to care or for you to say that. Your mad at me because of the Lyrics thread. Because of a disagreement , and yet you call me 12. Listen buddy all you're doing is making a fool of yourself.

Offline Mt. Epic  
#1552 Posted : 07 December 2009 11:30:01(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Liar.

oh stfu about that bull. You are just tryin' to avoid the fact that you are a liar. You have the right to think that I could be a pedophile. I have nothing against it, cuz we never met, so I can't change your mind because I have little to change it, and I think the same about you and a few others. But, hey, you are lying 24/7!!! It is so obvious. I take up an extremely unrealistic character. I mean, cmon, you sound like a 12 year old girl tryin' to act grown up. It's not even funny. i bet those pictures aren't even you, but like your older brother or someone. I don't believe anything you say anymore because it sounds so fake and bogus. That's my perception of you: a great big phony.

Anyone who was here around September know for a fact that the pics of me are indeed me. You are new here and you are just making a fool of yourself by saying that.
I do not care if you believe me or not, who are you?? have you revealed yourself, what respect have you earned for me to care or for you to say that. Your mad at me because of the Lyrics thread. Because of a disagreement , and yet you call me 12. Listen buddy all you're doing is making a fool of yourself.

no buddy or whatever you are, you have made a fool out of yourself for the fake impressions and the obvious lies. Besides, how does everyone ACTUALLY know those pics were you? Nobody I'm quite sure has never really met you in person, so how do they know it was you? It could be for all we know it pictures of your son, or husband or w/e.

Really I don't care if you are lying or not, but when you attack me, I will attack you back.
UserPostedImage

#1553 Posted : 07 December 2009 11:32:40(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Liar.

no buddy or whatever you are, you have made a fool out of yourself for the fake impressions and the obvious lies. Besides, how does everyone ACTUALLY know those pics were you? Nobody I'm quite sure has never really met you in person, so how do they know it was you? It could be for all we know it pictures of your son, or husband or w/e.

Really I don't care if you are lying or not, but when you attack me, I will attack you back.

Somebody tell this fool, Why I'm the person in the pictures, what I did to prove it. So he can shut up. I swear is like a little fly. And I never "attacked" you, you're just weak.
Offline Mt. Epic  
#1554 Posted : 07 December 2009 11:35:16(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Liar.

Somebody tell this fool, Why I'm the person in the pictures, what I did to prove it. So he can shut up. I swear is like a little fly. And I never "attacked" you, you're just weak.

Once again, you are trying to cover up the truth with your egotistic attitude
UserPostedImage

#1555 Posted : 07 December 2009 11:39:42(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Mt. Epic wrote:

Liar.

Once again, you are trying to cover up the truth with your egotistic attitude

You don't know how retarded you are sounding like?? I'm just laughing at you getting all angry and acting like you know what you're talking about. I have nothing to worry about since I know more than half the people on this board know I'm the person on the pictures, because I proved it. But I wont tell you why and let you keep making a fool of yourself.
Offline tension101  
#1556 Posted : 07 December 2009 11:42:43(UTC)
tension101

Man

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
GUYS: Calm down. I'm not taking side, so here. Mt. Epic: Steph has posted videos of himself for proof of being a man. Steph: First of all, quit whoring out your religion, not to get you all offended, but no one really cares. Secondly, quit getting so overworked about these things. You're right, you dont know Epic. He or she is a stranger to you. Because of this, you shouldn't care what he or she has to say.

I know I'm not a mod, and I can't make you do what I say, but just keep that into consideration. :DD
Too much leather chair is unsightly and greatly increases your risk of leather-smell.
Offline Mt. Epic  
#1557 Posted : 07 December 2009 11:43:31(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

First of all, It kinda loked like you were the one gettin' mad, I'm actually rather tranquil on this end, and secondly, if you got evidence, prove it. I have no idea really who you are, and what I've been posting here all add up as lies, so I can't really tell what is true when you post or not. My interpretations could be wrong (doesn't seem like it) but if you prove me wrong, go ahead, but if you don't, well I'll just assume you're a fake, and I can prove you wrong about me. If you want, I'll pm you my facebook. Don't believe it's me? Send me a message over facebook and I'll verify it.
UserPostedImage

Offline Mt. Epic  
#1558 Posted : 07 December 2009 11:44:43(UTC)
Mt. Epic

Man

tension101 wrote:
GUYS: Calm down. I'm not taking side, so here. Mt. Epic: Steph has posted videos of himself for proof of being a man. Steph: First of all, quit whoring out your religion, not to get you all offended, but no one really cares. Secondly, quit getting so overworked about these things. You're right, you dont know Epic. He or she is a stranger to you. Because of this, you shouldn't care what he or she has to say.

I know I'm not a mod, and I can't make you do what I say, but just keep that into consideration. :DD

all I needed to here, now I have some more trust in you.
UserPostedImage

#1559 Posted : 07 December 2009 11:51:43(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

tension101 wrote:

I really don't but I'm trying to help him realize that he just wasting his breath talking ****. He now lost my respect as a member (Not as a person because I don't know him) of this forum from one little disagreement we had which let to this. Personally I liked him or her, until now.
He now looks like a fool, like I previously stated.
Offline Paradox  
#1560 Posted : 07 December 2009 11:55:20(UTC)
Paradox

Man

now back on randomness, I just helped my cousin make a power point thing about The Clash
RP bands:
Insolent Paradox - Progressive [Forum Thread] - Post-production
Oceans - Fusion Jazz - Writing

stephaniewazhere wrote:
I'm failing? I'm failing??????? LMAO!!!!!!

Mod Edit - you failed...

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.