logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

95 Pages«<2829303132>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Rincewind  
#581 Posted : 08 December 2009 02:31:27(UTC)
Rincewind

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 87 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Gildermershina wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Yeah, three mosts that made you look dumb that's why they are ridiculous.

Now although I don't speak on behalf of the whole board, I'm pretty certain you're the only one here who thinks that.

Of course otherwise if they didn't they will get a 3 day suspension.

indeed... now bow before your overlords!!! lick my shoes damnit etc etc

is that really how you see this board? if so i wonder why your still here...
I hate it when people see me at the supermarket and they are like:
Hey, what are you doing here?
and im just like:
Oh you know, hunting elephants
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#582 Posted : 08 December 2009 02:33:07(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Rincewind wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Gildermershina wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Yeah, three mosts that made you look dumb that's why they are ridiculous.

Now although I don't speak on behalf of the whole board, I'm pretty certain you're the only one here who thinks that.

Of course otherwise if they didn't they will get a 3 day suspension.

indeed... now bow before your overlords!!! lick my shoes damnit etc etc

is that really how you see this board? if so i wonder why your still here...

No is how I see two mods, the same ones too. Should I ask you the same question.
Offline Rincewind  
#583 Posted : 08 December 2009 02:34:08(UTC)
Rincewind

Man

yep go ahead... ask away.

which two mods?
is it me and guildy?
as before it was me and old greg...
and before that just me
and before that nightsidex
and before that it was bikz
and im just like:
Offline Gildermershina  
#584 Posted : 08 December 2009 02:35:18(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 76 post(s)
There's probably been four or five actual suspensions on this board. and three or four of them were you.
UserPostedImageUserPostedImageUserPostedImage
#585 Posted : 08 December 2009 02:35:59(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

WHY ARE WE ARGUING IN THE FIRST PLACE??????

POST 567 STARTED THIS WHOLE THING, AND GUESS WHO WAS THAT? YES, I'M NOT GOING TO BE INSULTED. T IS UNFAIR THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A MOD YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH WHAT YOU STARTED.

Gildermershina wrote:
There's probably been four or five actual suspensions on this board. and three or four of them were you.

Yeah and only one of them was done fairly.
Like I said I was going to give this forum one more chance, God Bless You All, God have mercy on all of you.

Edited by moderator 08 December 2009 02:41:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Rincewind  
#586 Posted : 08 December 2009 02:40:06(UTC)
Rincewind

Man

post 567?

so
old.gregg wrote:
Glad to see I'm still tallest. Hit 6' 5" but seem to have stopped thank fuck. I'm strangely tall, but drumming every day as well as walking everywhere I can seems to stop me becoming too lanky...

started it all?
and im just like:
#587 Posted : 08 December 2009 02:41:30(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Gildermershina wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
tension101 wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Aj wrote:
AAAAA, your so skinny! It looks unhealthy maan.

You should like, try this thing called digestion ;)

Tbf, I've dropped even more weight this past week without any effort, ahah. :) Time flies when you're having fun, and are too busy to find food.

Though Jason's adamantly making sure I do eat regularly, bless him, he even texts me to remind me ^.^

So you sleep with every guy you see basically?

Sorry, what?

I see no allusion to that, aand seeing as I'm all Jason's now, good luck.

I'm sorry its cuz I'm the jealous type so if I saw my girlfriend taking pics with many guys, I would definitely think something.

Waaaiiit...

Arent you Gay?

Anyway, all this talk about weight is making me hunger cake. I'll be right back.

Nope I'm confused. Anyway, I don't have a girlfriend, I was just making an example.

Sorry, every time I hear you say "I'm not gay, I'm confused." I simultaneously want to laugh and cry. It's like a bad sitcom.

Post 567.
Offline Gildermershina  
#588 Posted : 08 December 2009 02:51:58(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

stephaniewazhere wrote:

POST 567 STARTED THIS WHOLE THING, AND GUESS WHO WAS THAT? YES, I'M NOT GOING TO BE INSULTED. T IS UNFAIR THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE A MOD YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH WHAT YOU STARTED.

We're arguing because it's developed into an argument. Nobody's trying to insult you, people are just extremely surprised that you would suddenly turn on a dime from being excited about finally being ready to come out, to realising that the Lord's salvation is the way forward and all you have to do is not be gay anymore. It's hard for people to understand.

If you don't want to talk about it any more then that's fine, we can stop talking about it, but given how much time has already been spent on this forum discussing the revelation that you're a guy, and gay, and how you were so happy to get that off your back, and then being worried you'd be persecuted and you then plucking up the courage to actually admit it... I mean forgive us for trying to prevent you from being pressured into a very bad decision - and that seems to be the overall consensus from everyone on the board - but if you put yourself out there like this that's what people are going to talk about.

People insult you when you insult them first. You call someone stupid, or immature, or whatever else, of course they're going to respond. And let's be perfectly honest and blunt here, if you're going for a game of wits against me, you're simply not going to win, so don't start something you don't want to finish.
#589 Posted : 08 December 2009 03:04:40(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Gildermershina wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

We're arguing because it's developed into an argument. Nobody's trying to insult you, people are just extremely surprised that you would suddenly turn on a dime from being excited about finally being ready to come out, to realising that the Lord's salvation is the way forward and all you have to do is not be gay anymore. It's hard for people to understand.

If you don't want to talk about it any more then that's fine, we can stop talking about it, but given how much time has already been spent on this forum discussing the revelation that you're a guy, and gay, and how you were so happy to get that off your back, and then being worried you'd be persecuted and you then plucking up the courage to actually admit it... I mean forgive us for trying to prevent you from being pressured into a very bad decision - and that seems to be the overall consensus from everyone on the board - but if you put yourself out there like this that's what people are going to talk about.

People insult you when you insult them first. You call someone stupid, or immature, or whatever else, of course they're going to respond. And let's be perfectly honest and blunt here, if you're going for a game of wits against me, you're simply not going to win, so don't start something you don't want to finish.

Well that's a bunch of crap. Don't try to pretend like post 567 was not going to start an argument, In the post you are obviously making fun of me. You were making me look like a joke. And that's the thing because you are a mod you can get away with that? Um no, so I responded and then in top of that someone else got involved, and then Rincewind got involved. And why? We were going back and forth to see who could make each other look wrong or right. Am I wrong? The proof is in the posts. All because of Post 567.

Edited by user 08 December 2009 03:06:03(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Rincewind  
#590 Posted : 08 December 2009 03:08:22(UTC)
Rincewind

Man

now i may be wrong... but im sure all this started because you said something along the lines of... hey you sleep with every bloke you meet
and im just like:
#591 Posted : 08 December 2009 03:12:02(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Rincewind wrote:
now i may be wrong... but im sure all this started because you said something along the lines of... hey you sleep with every bloke you meet

I din't say that I asked it. A big difference.
Offline Aj  
#592 Posted : 08 December 2009 03:14:12(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Rincewind wrote:

No, you rather more inferred it. It was slightly rhetorical to. You even admitted it was because you were jealous.
#593 Posted : 08 December 2009 03:18:13(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Aj wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Rincewind wrote:

No, you rather more inferred it. It was slightly rhetorical to. You even admitted it was because you were jealous.

That was a joke and I think you should stay out of this.
Offline Gildermershina  
#594 Posted : 08 December 2009 03:26:38(UTC)
Gildermershina

Man
United Kingdom

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Gildermershina wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Well that's a bunch of crap. Don't try to pretend like post 567 was not going to start an argument, In the post you are obviously making fun of me. You were making me look like a joke. And that's the thing because you are a mod you can get away with that? Um no, so I responded and then in top of that someone else got involved, and then Rincewind got involved. And why? We were going back and forth to see who could make each other look wrong or right. Am I wrong? The proof is in the posts. All because of Post 567.

I was making fun of the situation, not you. The sitcom synopsis wasn't about you, it was about a kid in a similar situation. The joke was that this is exactly the moral dilemma you get on television, and because only liberal TV shows ever tackle such issues, in the sitcom the kid's parents actually support him and it's external forces that conspire to cure him of his "disease". In fact, if you read it properly, the kid is not the joke, it's the people around him and the way they act that was the joke.
#595 Posted : 08 December 2009 03:29:08(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Gildermershina wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
Gildermershina wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

I was making fun of the situation, not you. The sitcom synopsis wasn't about you, it was about a kid in a similar situation. The joke was that this is exactly the moral dilemma you get on television, and because only liberal TV shows ever tackle such issues, in the sitcom the kid's parents actually support him and it's external forces that conspire to cure him of his "disease". In fact, if you read it properly, the kid is not the joke, it's the people around him and the way they act that was the joke.

You know what, I apologize if I took it out of hand. I thought you were just making of me. So I apologize. I'm just going to drop the subject.
Offline forkboy  
#596 Posted : 08 December 2009 04:11:37(UTC)
forkboy

Was thanked: 107 time(s) in 82 post(s)
Gildermershina wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
forkboy wrote:
What, mature compared to the person who is a girl, and then a gay guy, and then an out gay guy and then a I'm not really gay, I'm just temporarily confused guy who has lost his grip on reality?

No,t mature a person who took their time to develop a concept for a comedy show, just so he can look like a 4 year old with the bag of cookies compared to a person who knows for a fact he is confused.

To be fair, that concept took all of five minutes to write.

I do think you're confused. But I think you're confused because people have told you forcefully that cannot be gay and now you have to completely change your life because of pressure not to be gay, pressure which it seems you have given into. And hey, it's your choice and all, but it seems like you're being scared straight by people who think being naturally gay is simply not possible. And that's both funny and sad, like a sitcom with a wishy-washy moral at the end of the episode. Or maybe like Moral Orel.

Oh I do miss Moral Orel.
Offline xNightsidex  
#597 Posted : 08 December 2009 06:17:51(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Glad to see myself and my other half caused two pages of stipulative fury. We are flattered.

Continue as normal, society.
Offline xNightsidex  
#598 Posted : 11 December 2009 04:45:56(UTC)
xNightsidex

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Party last weekend, Aimi uploaded the photos from it :3 Here's a few.

UserPostedImage
Adam, Jason and I

UserPostedImage
Alec and Aimi

UserPostedImage
Aimi and I

UserPostedImage
Lianne and Adam

UserPostedImage
Jason and I
#599 Posted : 12 December 2009 16:50:04(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Did it again......

UserPostedImage

Offline Captain Insano  
#600 Posted : 12 December 2009 16:58:32(UTC)
Captain Insano

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 23 post(s)
Wouldn't it be easier to use the door handle instead of kicking it down?
UserPostedImage
Psycopathologist- old school death grind

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's just that your's is stupid.