logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 15 February 2010 06:11:19(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8625 time(s) in 2703 post(s)
UserPostedImage

Junction are pleased to welcome the Pop/Punk band Heroes & Cons to their record label.
They're based in Los Angeles, California and consist of Aaron Joe James (Vocals, Guitar, Songwriter), Joey Pritchard (Bass) and Frank Black (Drums).
They've toured together for the last 2 years and were signed by Junction Records last month, they're planning on touring most of the year and working on their debut album later on in the year.
Their official website will be up and running as soon as possible.

Aaron Joe James - Born in 1988 in San Diego, California. His parents lived a wild lifestyle in California which led to Aaron becoming a bit of a wild child, he was never interested in school apart from music which he describes as his way to forget about his trouble's. He says his parents regularly fought with each other and they often took drugs and he says he struggles to remember them not fighting. He left school at 16 and began his music career by touring constantly from the age of 18 he had many part time jobs in between but none of them lasted longer than 3 months, he was often sacked because of his drug usage and on one occassion he was sacked after having sex with a customer in one of the womens changing rooms. He began touring at the age of 18 and said in an interview "I was living the rock and roll lifestyle better than anyone ever has, I was drinkin and on drugs every night and I was having sex about 3 times a day with different people each time, It was fucking awesome". In the last year he says "I've cut down on the drugs and alcohol a lot, but it just means I get to rock harder and fuck better". He signed a record deal in 2010 and has begun writing songs for Runaways debut album.

Joey Pritchard - Born in 1986 in North Carolina. His parents both worked long hours and he rarely seen his parents during his childhood, he took an interest in music from an early age and began playing drums before reverting to playing bass. He rarely speaks about his childhood because it was a painful time for him he says he used to get bullied at school which led to him dropping out at 16 and moving into a drug house. He moved to San Diego, California at the age of 19 and began his music career with Heroes & Cons. He lives a quieter life than the other members of the band and has a long term girlfriend.

Frank Black - Born in 1987 in Chicago. His parents we're very wealthy and he lived in a bigger house than both Aaron and Joey's childhood homes put together. His parents disowned him when he was 16 after finding out he was on drugs and he's never seen his parents since. He moved to California at 17 to find a band to play in. He met up with Aaron when he was 19 and the pair spent most of their days together getting high and drunk. He's known for his unusual personality and has been arrested 24 times. He once attacked a neighboor because they complained that he was playing his music too loud.

They can be seen on tour around the USA until May tour dates will be posted in due course.

Edited by user 15 February 2010 06:50:56(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline C4AJoh  
#2 Posted : 15 February 2010 07:10:53(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

February 22 Manchester, New Hampshire Verizon Wireless Arena
February 23 Uniondale, New York Nassau Coliseum
February 24 Hartford, Connecticut New England Dodge Music Center
February 25 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liacouras Center
February 26 Cleveland, Ohio Wolstein Center
February 28 Detroit, Michigan Joe Louis Arena
March 1 Chicago, Illinois Allstate Arena
March 2 Topeka, Kansas Kansas Expocentre
March 3 Lincoln, Nebraska Pershing Center
March 4 Denver, Colorado Magness Arena
March 6 West Valley City, Utah E Center
March 7 Las Vegas, Nevada Orleans Arena
March 9 Glendale, Arizona Jobing.com Arena
March 10 Los Angeles, California The Forum
March 11 Anaheim, California Anaheim Convention Center
March 13 San Diego, California iPay One Center
March 14 Fresno, California Selland Arena
March 15 Oakland, California Oracle Arena
March 16 Reno, Nevada Lawlor Convention Center
April 14 Houston, Texas Reliant Arena
April 16 San Antonio, Texas AT&T Center
April 18 Pensacola, Florida Pensacola Civic Center
April 19 Tampa, Florida St. Pete Times Forum
April 22 Sunrise, Florida BankAtlantic Center
April 24 Atlanta, Georgia Philips Arena
April 25 Nashville, Tennessee Nashville Municipal Auditorium
April 26 Charlotte, North Carolina Cricket Arena
April 27 Columbia, Maryland Merriweather Post Pavilion
April 28 Williamsburg, Virginia William & Mary Kaplan Hall
April 29 State College, Pennsylvania Bryce Jordan Center
May 1 Columbus, Ohio Nationwide Arena
May 2 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Peterson Events Center
May 3 Glens Falls, New York Glens Falls Civic Center
May 4 Reading, Pennsylvania Sovereign Center
May 6 Portland, Maine Cumberland County Civic Center
May 8 Worcester, Massachusetts DCU Center

Edited by user 16 February 2010 21:20:40(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline PANIC!  
#3 Posted : 15 February 2010 07:33:56(UTC)
PANIC!

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
"I'm always gonna have a soft spot for pop-punk so I'm gonna have to listen to these guys when they put out some material. Pretty fucking surprised that these wild bunch are playing pop-punk, you know. The pop-punk lifestyle isn't that wild, at least when I was playing it, and you couldn't fuck your fans 'cause their mostly tweens it would be illegal in most of the northern hemisphere. But I was never one to take drugs, or drink, or sleep with fans. Nonetheless these dudes most be doing some shit right to be playing arenas before they've even released an album, back in the day you had to actual work your ass off to play arenas nowadays you just need a fancy contract. Hey, I had to include at least one douche-y comment in there."

--.` Ryan Ross Hernandez.
UserPostedImage
Offline C4AJoh  
#4 Posted : 15 February 2010 07:43:12(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

PANIC! wrote:
"I'm always gonna have a soft spot for pop-punk so I'm gonna have to listen to these guys when they put out some material. Pretty fucking surprised that these wild bunch are playing pop-punk, you know. The pop-punk lifestyle isn't that wild, at least when I was playing it, and you couldn't fuck your fans 'cause their mostly tweens it would be illegal in most of the northern hemisphere. But I was never one to take drugs, or drink, or sleep with fans. Nonetheless these dudes most be doing some shit right to be playing arenas before they've even released an album, back in the day you had to actual work your ass off to play arenas nowadays you just need a fancy contract. Hey, I had to include at least one douche-y comment in there."

--.` Ryan Ross Hernandez.

"We've toured almost constantly for the last two years, and we used to be able to play arena's but after touring for 2 years we've created a hell of a fanbase which means we can now sell out arena's. It's happened pretty quickly but we have worked our asses off. Also it's more punk than pop and our fan base generally ranges from 18 - 30. I don't give a fuck if people think we don't deserve to be touring Arena's".
- Aaron Joe
Offline uberdaveman  
#5 Posted : 15 February 2010 08:32:21(UTC)
uberdaveman

Man

Jimmy Von Noodlenose: Are you guys allegic to the Pacific Northwest? I mean really, Kansas and Nebraska but no Seattle or Portland? For shame!
Horton Q: No I think they're allegic to having a good time, I mean Detroit?? Really? You willingly went to Detroit?
I hate signatures, but I love you.

Sage Thrasher:
Leon "Vocals" Henderson - Vocals
Jimmy Von Noodlenose - Guitar/Backing Vocals
Horton Q - Bass
Jon "Replaceable" Jones - Drums
Offline Aj  
#6 Posted : 15 February 2010 08:46:55(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
uberdaveman wrote:
Jimmy Von Noodlenose: Are you guys allegic to the Pacific Northwest? I mean really, Kansas and Nebraska but no Seattle or Portland? For shame!
Horton Q: No I think they're allegic to having a good time, I mean Detroit?? Really? You willingly went to Detroit?

I like these guys.

Billy
Offline Synxhard  
#7 Posted : 15 February 2010 09:40:51(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
No Long Beach either, damn. Well, how about, when the time comes of course, I say I went to your Oakland show and show up backstage, with a group of raging alcoholic metal-heads loaded on speed, and beat up all posers in sight. Sounds good, see ya then.

-Jimmy
Black Gold Reign

He can be a douche when he's high, but then again, he's always high.

-Matt
BGR
Offline C4AJoh  
#8 Posted : 16 February 2010 20:39:11(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

uberdaveman wrote:

"This is just a warm up tour, We'll be doing a huge 2011 world tour and we'll be taking in as many places as we can, so you guys can see your new favourite band".
- Aaron Joe.