logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline ExitMusic  
#21 Posted : 16 February 2010 08:47:16(UTC)
ExitMusic

Groups: Registered
Man

Mike: "Unbelievable talent. Never really been my sort of thing but your stuff sounds great."
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Exit: Indie Rock, Alternative Rock, Punk...
Offline Moquel  
#22 Posted : 21 February 2010 01:20:25(UTC)
Moquel

Was thanked: 1391 time(s) in 964 post(s)
The Single Cover From Moquel's Debut Single!

The debut of the rising star, Moquel is here. He first debut single titled " Murder Love Again" is due out to be release March 5 2010 on Spice Record and Dark Music Management. The single is a more of nice toned RNB with a little of pop mixture of music, but mostly RNB music in it. The voice Moquel does sing is a lot of painful soul into his voice. Moquel betrays about how love can be murdered if you dont treat that person right in amount of time they are hurting with you. The lyrics tell a story from the beginning to where he killed the love with the woman and until the end when he is at the same position AGAIN with another woman. A music video will be shoot for the music video that will be shoot by Marcus Davidson and Kayla Wells. The single will include the lyrics of the song, including two more songs on the b-side of the debut single.

Moquel havent revel his debut album name yet, but his debut single is coming out again March 5th 2010, the music video will be premiering on IFC Countdown on March 11th or 12th 2010 on IFC Music Channel. He will also be making apperences on BET, MTV and etc to promote his single. His manager, Emma is very excited about the debut and very excited to work on his debut single. The single was recorded in New York and Dark Music Music Studios. Lyrics was written by Moquel and beat was created by Jazmine C Evans.

The single cover for " Murder Love Again":

UserPostedImage

[size=4]The single cover upside of Moquel
:
UserPostedImage

Edited by user 21 February 2010 01:24:09(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#23 Posted : 21 February 2010 01:57:39(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Hey. From over at the Madbirds Mission. Em's real fucking excited, I think, she keeps getting her vowels in the wrong places, never ceased to annoy me, but anyway she loves nurturing pop artists. As for me? I'll be looking. Watch out, you better do well, or that freak Mrs. Comatose'll have to do your artwork instead.
-Kamikaze-e-e-e Kate.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Moquel  
#24 Posted : 21 February 2010 02:15:42(UTC)
Moquel

bikz wrote:
Hey. From over at the Madbirds Mission. Em's real fucking excited, I think, she keeps getting her vowels in the wrong places, never ceased to annoy me, but anyway she loves nurturing pop artists. As for me? I'll be looking. Watch out, you better do well, or that freak Mrs. Comatose'll have to do your artwork instead.
-Kamikaze-e-e-e Kate.

Moquel: Yes ma'am! :) I do need a better site layout tho for better things and such on my website.
UserPostedImage
Offline Moquel  
#25 Posted : 21 February 2010 02:28:38(UTC)
Moquel

Moquel wrote:
bikz wrote:
-Kamikaze-e-e-e Kate.

Moquel: Yes ma'am! :) I do need a better site layout tho for better things and such on my website.

I wont disappoint you guys! My music is different, it's more cool like Moquel.
UserPostedImage