logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages123>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 22 February 2010 16:16:52(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
OOC: Yes. No gimmicks. I’m not trying to stir up shit if that’s what you think. Just want to say that this character was a very special character to me.
Today marks officially 1 year since I introduced Stephanie Fierce. Unfortunately, I decided is time to move on. For the better.

Hot Topic: Breaking News! Stephanie Fierce dead at 22.

The American pop singer Stephanie Fierce has been found dead at the age of 22 in her New York home.
According to reports Stephanie Fierce disappeared from her Japan hotel after her recent concert, took a
plane to New York and unfortunately was found dead. No details have been released onto how she died.

All that is known as of now is that:
Her body was discovered in her New York home by her manager, who “suspected” her to be there.
Since she was no where to be found.

A spokesman for Fierce said: "Mrs. Fierce was found dead this afternoon at her home. All that I ask
is for respect and privacy. We're devastated and I hope you understand that out of respect to her family
and her colleagues as well we're not going to be making any further statement
."

The death comes before her anticipating third studio album release. Which now is being put on hold.
Stephanie Fierce was scheduled to appear on Oprah March 1, 2010. But instead her father will be making
an appearance.

Stephanie Fierce Johnson born February 14, 1988 in Puerto Rico and raised in New York. Stephanie first appeared
on a the Star Search talent show held by Fierce Music Label, and was later on signed by the label in 2007. Mrs. Fierce
was then given limited time to record her very rushed debut album Stephanie Fierce: The Past, The Present and the Future Of Pop
which was released only in the US in 2008. The album was not successful due to no type of promotion provided
by the label. Stephanie Fierce didn't give up and was wait to her 4 year contract to end. Lucky the label went into some
legal issues and asked every artist to resign from all contracts though an agreement paper. Stephanie Fierce then
went independent and released a demo self titled "Stephanie Fierce" which was later released to many Record Labels
so she could be signed. V-Records and Spice Records picked up the demo and thought Stephanie Fierce had raw talent
and she was signed by V-Records becoming the very first Pop artist to do so. Spice Records worked a deal with V-records
to co-sign her and she was signed. Her success continued with the re-release of her debut album on September 1, 2009 with
both labels backing the album. The album managed to sell over 3,200,000 becoming a huge success. .
Stephanie Fierce's success increased with the release of her second studio album "The Diary Of A Pop Sinner". Sales for the album
have reached over 9 Million worldwide. The album won her two awards at the Birdies, one for “Best Album” (Won by very few Pop Solo Artist)
and another for Best Solo Artist.

With 26 Million singles sold and 12 Million albums sold. The unforgettable Fierce music. There is no doubt Stephanie will ever be forgotten.
We sent our prayers and respect to all her friends and family”.

Edited by user 22 February 2010 16:18:26(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Synxhard  
#2 Posted : 22 February 2010 16:50:24(UTC)
Synxhard

Man

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 16 post(s)
OOC: Where's Moquel when you need him?
Offline asdf  
#3 Posted : 22 February 2010 16:51:59(UTC)
asdf

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
OOC: Where's Daniel when you need him?
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
Offline bikz  
#4 Posted : 22 February 2010 17:43:17(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
OOC : I'm sure Daniel will be around. Somewhere. In the meantime, IC ....

Raven got out a piece of writing paper and her best fountain pen - she was a bit of a messy writer, but it's not like anyone would read this.

Dear Stephanie,

I know you won't get this letter, but I needed to say goodbye, and never got the chance to. I ruined your tour with the ipecac and all that, and feel awful for it. But this isn't about me, this is about you. It is a terrible thing that you died so young, you captured so many people's hearts with your music. No matter what people thought of you, even the hatred was love - true hate would be to ignore you, and nobody did. It would be impossible. You sparkled more than any star.

I will carry on for you, and every time I sing "Sugar Rush", whether it's in the shower or on a stadium stage in front of thousands of fans, I will think of you and the friendship we built up. You will never, ever be forgotten, not by your fans, not by Johnny, and not by me.

Enjoy the halo that God bestows on you, for it is truly deserved - and if you see him, tell my brother that Regan misses him.

Yours fiercely,
Mrs. Regan Jessica Stephanie Wolfe Robbins, aka. Raven Comatose.

She put the tear-stained letter in an envelope, wrote "Stephanie Fierce" on the front, found a sticker with "DO NOT OPEN" written on it and stuck it on the back. She then hid it in the flowers which she and DBM had got for Stephanie's funeral, the famous "Moronic Changeling roses" - 13 black roses, and one red rose of hope.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline C4AJoh  
#5 Posted : 22 February 2010 19:13:32(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
Synxhard wrote:
OOC: Where's Moquel when you need him?

OOC: I Don't Get It?
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#6 Posted : 22 February 2010 23:01:02(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
bikz wrote:
OOC : I'm sure Daniel will be around. Somewhere. In the meantime, IC ....

Raven got out a piece of writing paper and her best fountain pen - she was a bit of a messy writer, but it's not like anyone would read this.

Dear Stephanie,

I know you won't get this letter, but I needed to say goodbye, and never got the chance to. I ruined your tour with the ipecac and all that, and feel awful for it. But this isn't about me, this is about you. It is a terrible thing that you died so young, you captured so many people's hearts with your music. No matter what people thought of you, even the hatred was love - true hate would be to ignore you, and nobody did. It would be impossible. You sparkled more than any star.

I will carry on for you, and every time I sing "Sugar Rush", whether it's in the shower or on a stadium stage in front of thousands of fans, I will think of you and the friendship we built up. You will never, ever be forgotten, not by your fans, not by Johnny, and not by me.

Enjoy the halo that God bestows on you, for it is truly deserved - and if you see him, tell my brother that Regan misses him.

Yours fiercely,
Mrs. Regan Jessica Stephanie Wolfe Robbins, aka. Raven Comatose.

She put the tear-stained letter in an envelope, wrote "Stephanie Fierce" on the front, found a sticker with "DO NOT OPEN" written on it and stuck it on the back. She then hid it in the flowers which she and DBM had got for Stephanie's funeral, the famous "Moronic Changeling roses" - 13 black roses, and one red rose of hope.

OOC: Thanks :)

Clouds in the clear sky that night began to form. As Raven walked out, An angel appeared from no where. The angel wore a long white robe with edges of gold. The angel then looked at the letter and picked it up.

“I know you said do not read this letter. But it was written for me." *The angel read the letter, grinned, and flew back happier than ever*
Offline Aj  
#7 Posted : 23 February 2010 04:01:18(UTC)
Aj

Man

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 28 post(s)
I'll be organising a party at my crib soon. In remembrance. Of course.

Billy
Offline ExitMusic  
#8 Posted : 23 February 2010 04:31:28(UTC)
ExitMusic

Man

Greg: "Very suspicious, never the less, R.I.P Stephanie Fierce from Exit and many condolences to her family."
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Exit: Indie Rock, Alternative Rock, Punk...
Offline C4AJoh  
#9 Posted : 23 February 2010 04:53:32(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

"Words can't express how sad I am to hear about the death of my idol, We were about to record a song together and it's so sad that I'm never going to get to work with my friend and idol. My condolences and heart go out to her parents and even though I am really sad and have been in tears all day i can't begin to imagine how devastated her family must be by this news. It's not only the world which is losing an amazing person but it's music which is losing an amazing person and to quote Don McLean "It's the day the music died". We can only hold on to the music she has created and it's such a shame that she's never going to record another album.
I'm going to miss you and your never going to be forgotten, Heavens a better place now that they have a new angel"
- Alicia Lena
Offline old.gregg  
#10 Posted : 23 February 2010 05:32:30(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Ain't so fierce now..

-JCx
-
Offline Laurelles1  
#11 Posted : 23 February 2010 05:37:04(UTC)
Laurelles1

Man

Was thanked: 407 time(s) in 288 post(s)
old.gregg wrote:
Ain't so fierce now..

-JCx

OOC: *Dun dun tsshhhh*

Jason: As much as I despised her music, I send my best to all her family and friends.
Awards (stroking myself and thinking I'm superior):
@Chaos awards:
Best Band - Mind
Best Album - Shattered Fairytale by Mind
Technical Ecstasy - Jason Smith (x3)
Best Solo Male - Jason Smith
Birdies:
Best Producer - Jason Smith

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
Offline The Nimrods  
#12 Posted : 23 February 2010 05:45:48(UTC)
The Nimrods

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Jimmy:I'm not a big fan of pop but I respected Stephanie. She had balls (OOC:LOL!)she didn't let anyone bring her down.And she did write some catchy tunes.I actually played guitar on one of her songs, call me a sellout if you want but she's a decent writer and I send my condolences.R.I.P. you will be missed.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline troymazing  
#13 Posted : 23 February 2010 05:54:29(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Glad she's gone. Pop music can now be left to the professionals.

- Madison O'Leary

(OOC: That was IC, of course..)
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

Offline C4AJoh  
#14 Posted : 23 February 2010 05:59:41(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

troymazing wrote:
Glad she's gone. Pop music can now be left to the professionals.

- Madison O'Leary

(OOC: That was IC, of course..)

"Although I've never been a fan of either of your music, I would choose Stephanie's music over your music every time".
- Aaron Joe
Offline asdf  
#15 Posted : 23 February 2010 06:09:47(UTC)
asdf

Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Some where in a cabin up in the high Smoky Mountains a group of freinds give their condolences to each other as Johnny is nowhere to be found and was last seen with nothing but a whiskey bottle and a gun. The search party goes out tomorrow.
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
Offline troymazing  
#16 Posted : 23 February 2010 06:10:51(UTC)
troymazing

Man

C4AJoh wrote:
"Although I've never been a fan of either of your music, I would choose Stephanie's music over your music every time".
- Aaron Joe

That's great... who are you again?

- M. O'Leary
GirlSpice wrote:

Offline bikz  
#17 Posted : 23 February 2010 06:46:54(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
The Nimrods wrote:
She had balls (OOC:LOL!)

Bikki : No, dear, that's Raven, or that other Fierce who thinks it's not human. Erm .... I'm never too good with death, just ask Soph, I'm awful .... rest in peace, Stephanie.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline C4AJoh  
#18 Posted : 23 February 2010 07:49:44(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

troymazing wrote:
C4AJoh wrote:
- Aaron Joe

That's great... who are you again?

- M. O'Leary

"Oh that's below the belt. I signed my response with my name just read it again and you'll see who I am. Also show a little bit of fucking respect for someone who has sadly passed away at a young age. What some people will do for fame/success makes me fucking sick, you need to take look at yourself Madison".
Also just in case you still didn't know who I am:
- Aaron Joe
Offline Regan  
#19 Posted : 23 February 2010 07:53:24(UTC)
Regan

Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
old.gregg wrote:
Ain't so fierce now..

-JCx

Agreed.

-Regan Futrell

thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18
Offline troymazing  
#20 Posted : 23 February 2010 08:19:14(UTC)
troymazing

Man

C4AJoh wrote:

"Oh that's below the belt. I signed my response with my name just read it again and you'll see who I am. Also show a little bit of fucking respect for someone who has sadly passed away at a young age. What some people will do for fame/success makes me fucking sick, you need to take look at yourself Madison".
Also just in case you still didn't know who I am:
- Aaron Joe

What I do for fame and success? Ha, you obviously haven't looked at anyone else in the industry. I never liked Stephanie Fierce, why should I pretend to mourn her death? She wouldn't be mourning mine.

- M. O'Leary
GirlSpice wrote: