logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bdylan88  
#1 Posted : 23 February 2010 16:06:53(UTC)
bdylan88

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 11 post(s)
THE MOUNTAIN MAGAZINE

UserPostedImage

!NEWS!
UserPostedImage

COVER STORY
The Bards Retire but lead Singer Rolls on
Rock Legends, The Bards have finally hung up their instruments after decades of great music. The band recorded their last album, The Bards: Journey Home a few weeks ago. The album hit top 10 in four different countries but failed to snag the #1 spot. The album was given a 2.5/4 review.

Though the band happily snuck away from the scene. Frontman Marc Rolan has already released his debut single, VOODOO HONEY, which pays respect to his blues roots.
" I wanted to go back and honor the reason why I became a musician. The blues are in my opinion one of the most purest forms of music. It's from the soul. The heart." When asked what is plans are Rolan replied: " I am defiantly going to work on a blues based album. Have it a raw recording just like the old blues legends."
Voodoo Honey has received mostly positive reviews.

ALBUM NEWS!

FEATURE Quarantine has announced that they will released their, "Salvation Trilogy E.P's into a full album. This is great news because we loved the E.P's! The brilliance of the music and the power of the lyrics have always deserved an album. March 2nd Quarantine fans and music fans alike will be graced with the 4 star, Salvation album!

From the band: "We won't be doing any touring behind this but on our next and maybe last single from The Catalyst a new and improved version of An Ocean Full Of Demons will be on it and on the re-release. After this album is out we're taking a hiatus so we can focus on side-projects that we have been holding back for quite some time now."
-Alan Kidd

ALBUM REVIEW/news

The Ego and It's Own: Release March 2nd. " A mixture of hip hop/rock and a ton of other genres gives us a disturbing look into the dark side of life. Nigh Falls and Second Atlantic are the gems in this very intense album." 3.5/4 stars.

The Lost have released their next album Violence With Violins. " A fantastic album that is by far the best of the new year." 4/4 stars

TOUR NEWS!/b]

-Delta Tau Battle Of The Bands returns and is currently seeking acts.

- Jakey Comatose on tour: seeking support

-Heroes & Cons begin their USA tour!

The Charts.(Top 3)
[b]Top albums

-The Lost: Violence With Violins. #1 USA

-Melon: Chrysanthemum Wedding.#2

-Vengeance: Back With A Vengeance (disc 5)#3

I own...

The Bards

Jack Frost (deceased)

Jimmy Merchant

The Bards are signed with HOT EYE RECORDS