logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline C4AJoh  
#1 Posted : 28 October 2009 04:32:37(UTC)
C4AJoh

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8675 time(s) in 2721 post(s)
THE JUNCTION

Welcome
Welcome To The Junctions Official Website, It's been under creation for a while now and we are pleased to announce that its eventually up and running

NEWS
[27-10-09] Heartbreaks & Outtakes Tour In Full Swing
The Junction arrived at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, with their tour 17 gigs in and although they were performing steadily on their year long tour in support of their Heartbreaks & Outtakes and Love Blood And Anything Above albums. But at the MGM grand the tour suddenly changed course if the first 17 gigs were of the band performing steadily and trying not to mess up then the Las Vegas gig was the start of the fun, they now knew the material enough to go out and have some fun with it and fun they had, the show was one and a half hours long and during this time the band performed 18 songs, brought special guests Lucy Tyrell, Robbie Stimson and Lauren Grogan on stage to perform together, there was also crowd surfing, a water fight and a flag set on fire. All in all a good nights work and a hell of a party.

ALBUMS
HEARTBREAKS & OUTTAKES (2009) (# 154, USA)
LOVE, BLOOD AND ANYTHING ABOVE (2009) (# 45, UK, USA)

SINGLES
TEENAGE HEARTLAND (2009) (#516, UK)
PEOPLE ON THE STREETS (2009) (#79, USA)
THE PLACES YOU HAVE COME TO FEAR THE MOST (2009) (# 24, World)
F**KING IN MANHATTAN (2009) (# 28, UK)
WHATS GOING WRONG WITH THE WORLD WE LIVE IN (2009) (# 14, UK)
ONE MORE NIGHT (FEAT. LAUREN GROGAN) (2009) (#19, USA)
TEENAGE HEARTLAND (LIVE) (2010) (#16, Europe)
WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE (2010)

THE BAND
MAX ARMSTRONG - The lead singer-songwriter of The Junction and 4th Street Band, he has a reputation as one of the best performers currently in music, his life has been a big interest from the media, from his relationship with model/actress Megan Walker, his drug addiction and his current relationship with actress Juliette Moore.

ROBIN KRIEGER - The bass guitarist from The Junction and 4th Street Band, he's a quiet guy from Manhattan, New York, he got married to his highschool girlfriend Sophie Michaels on 20th July 2009 and his best man was Max Armstrong.

CHAD CLAYTON - The lead guitarist from The Junction, He keeps his personal life quiet and has been dating his girlfriend since 2004.

TAYLOR HAWKINS - The drummer from The Junction, he's the quintessential rockstar drummer who lives the sex, drugs and rock and roll life, he's never been in a long term relationship.

For more information please visit http://trsg.wikia.com/wiki/The_Junction
Any feedback on the band would be appreciated

Edited by user 16 May 2010 00:54:50(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline C4AJoh  
#2 Posted : 10 November 2009 02:19:56(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

News
[November 9th 2009]
The Junction arrived in Canada on 6th November for a 5 gig stay during their world tour.
They played their first gig in Canada on 7th November in Winnipeg where they performed as though they had been performing for 20 years together. On their world tour so far they have sold out every venue and put on a show worthy of rock gods. After their stay in Canada they’ll be back in the US for a number of gigs between 17th November to 18th December, they will then be taking time out from the tour for the Christmas period before returning to the stage on January 8th 2010 where they’ll begin their European Indoor Gigs which will last until February 15th.

The Canada Dates Left Are:
Nov/09/09: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - Mosaic Stadium at Taylor Field
Nov/11/09: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - Commonwealth Stadium
Nov/13/09: Calgary, Alberta, Canada - McMahon Stadium
Nov/15/09: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - BC Place Stadium

For more tour dates visit http://trsg.wikia.com/wi...ttakes_Tour_09/10_Dates.
Offline C4AJoh  
#3 Posted : 11 November 2009 04:12:17(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

News
[10 November 2009]
The Junction have announced plans to release live material in the next few months.
They're yet to decide whether they are going to release a live album or a live EP/Single, they have announced that the live material released will be songs recorded from their gig at the Las Vegas MGM Grand or from a live performance in New York.
In other news, reports that Max Armstrong and Juliette Moore are engaged are false rumours according to an official statement from Max which says "Myself and Juliette aren't engaged, one day maybe we'll get engaged but at the moment it's not gonna happen we've not even been together for a whole year yet, it would be stupid to make such a commitment so soon in our relationship"
Offline C4AJoh  
#4 Posted : 13 November 2009 05:05:21(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

News
[November 12th 2009]
Robin Krieger has confirmed this evening that he is to become a father for the first time.
Krieger married his high school sweetheart Sophie Michaels on 20th July 2009 and the group decided to bring their wives and girlfriends on tour with them,
in a statement released by Robin Krieger this evening he said "It's true me and Sophie are going to be parents for the first time, we've been talking about having kids for a couple of years and on 2nd November we found out that Sophie was pregnant, as you'd all expect we're both very excited as well as a little bit scared but we can't wait to become parents, we would like to thank everyone for their kind words".

Everyone from The Junction would like to congratulate Robin on his big news.

Edited by user 13 November 2009 05:06:00(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline C4AJoh  
#5 Posted : 16 November 2009 21:34:40(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

News
[November 15th 2009]
The official statement has been made by Max Armstrong and was read out to a crowd of reporters outside the hospital by a doctor.
"At 8:05 last night the parents of Max Armstrong had been stabbed at their family home in Jersey, Max received a phone call at 8:45 whilst in Canada and was flown to New Jersey and arrived at the hospital at 10:30 he waited with his brother and two sisters through the night and was awakened at 3:20am to the news that his mother had passed away and 1 hour later his father passed away. It's bound to be a difficult time for the family so we request that you give him the space that they need. Max has cancelled the rest of the north american leg of The Junction's tour and he'll be staying in New Jersey with his brother and sisters during this difficult time, he has also confirmed that his brother and sisters will be living with Max and his girlfriend Juliette Moore for the forseable future".
Offline C4AJoh  
#6 Posted : 24 November 2009 05:44:02(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

News
[November 23rd 2009]

Hey fans, Robin here i'm glad to announce that The Junction will be back in action on January 4th.
January 4th will be a warm up gig just to get back in the groove, The tour will commence on 8th January 2010 for the European Indoor Tour Dates which will begin at the Newcastle Arena in England.
Max has made the decision to get back onto the tour in January after the sad news of the death of his parents a couple of weeks ago.
- Robin Krieger
Offline C4AJoh  
#7 Posted : 16 December 2009 21:30:42(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

News
[December 16th 2009]

Hey guys sorry it's been a while since we updated our fans with some new news, but it's mainly because there hasn't been any news to tell you guys, We've just taken some time out and i've spent the last month with my family after my parents death but there is some news to tell you guys now.
First of all The Junction are going back on the road to finish our Heartbreaks and Outtakes tour on 8th January at the Newcastle Arena in the UK and we'll finish the tour on May 17th 2010 at the T99 Festival, Lisbon, Portugal.
After the tour finishes we're gonna take a break from the band and do our own thing for a little while but we'll be back in the studio in 2011 to work on another album.
During our time away from the band i'm gonna focus on other projects away from music, i'm currently finishing off the script for a film i've been writing for about 5-6 months everything is in place for the film to go ahead. I'll also be acting in a couple of films this year, so that should keep me busy for the next year.
I can't wait to get back on the road in January, thanks for all of your support.
Merry Xmas

Max Armstrong
Offline C4AJoh  
#8 Posted : 24 December 2009 08:46:53(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

NEWS
[23rd December 2009]
Hey guys I thought I'd just let you know about some of the stuff i'll be doing in the next year.

Upcoming Dates
- Rocker Magazine Interview (Issue out - Mon 4th Jan 2010)
- Tour restarts on Jan 8th 2010 in Newcastle, UK
- Live Performance on Friday Night With Jonathan Ross (22nd Jan 2010)
- The Dreams We Have will be featured on TV Show Lonely Youths (2nd Feb 2010)

More to follow when we get the details.

Edited by user 05 January 2010 19:44:29(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline C4AJoh  
#9 Posted : 27 December 2009 07:28:37(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

NEWS
[26th December 2009]

Hey guys just another bit of information about the tour, We're pleased to announce that my close friend and 4th Street Band member Josh Perry will be joining us on tour were he'll be performing a song before The Junction's set and will also be joining the band during The Junction's set he'll be the 5th member of the band, but we have to point out that this is just until the end of our tour.
I hope you had a great christmas and have an amazing new year.

Peace And Love

Max x
Offline C4AJoh  
#10 Posted : 04 January 2010 05:40:58(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

NEWS
[3rd January 2010]

Hey guys
Just a reminder that in this Monday's Rocker magazine there will be an interview with me about the tour return and the future of the band.
The tickets for the tour are nearly all sold out so if you want to be at one of the gigs then book them quick here's a link with a list of the tour schedule http://trsg.wikia.com/wi...uttakes_Tour_09/10_Dates
Also look out for the temporary 5th member of the band on tour.
Hope you had an awesome New Years party and I hope you guys have a great year.

Peace And Love

Max
Offline C4AJoh  
#11 Posted : 19 February 2010 21:20:24(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

NEWS
[19th February 2010]
"Hey guys, I haven't updated you guys for a while, so I thought I'd just come on and say hi, The tour's going really well and the support has been amazing we couldn't be happier about the success the tour has had, when the tour is over we will be taking a indefinite hiatus but at the moment the hiatus is only likely to be about 4-6 months we definitely won't be breaking up or anything like that. Thanks for listening"
- Max
Offline C4AJoh  
#12 Posted : 25 February 2010 02:16:45(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

NEWS
[24th February 2010]
"Ok guys, So I've read the report on the internet about the 4th Street Band returning issue, I'm going to clear some things up because I don't think it's right for people to read "news" on gossip websites. Ok the rumours that the band are going to return are completely premature and I have know idea how they've managed to come up with this story. We all want to return to the road as a band once again in the future but we haven't spoken about it for about 4 months obviously the success of our live album was tempting but because we all have our own commitments it's just not viable at the moment and we can't put our own plans on hold for the possibility of coming back from our hiatus, So to clear things up, at the moment it's not gonna happen but you guys will be the first to know when it does".
- Max Armstrong
Offline C4AJoh  
#13 Posted : 02 April 2010 20:28:55(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

"I've got some potentially bad news for fans of The Junction. We've been touring a lot together myself and the rest of the guys and our tours nearly over, it finishes in May but it's become so difficult to be in this band together. I'm still good friends with the guys but as a band touring together so often is just making this really difficult so this morning after last nights show, we decided to meet up at my hotel room and we sat together and had a long talk about what we should do and the main points to come out of this talk is that the chance to take time off from the band next year could help us or it could just make things more difficult because of other commitments. I feel that the band has run it's course for now, but there's always going to be the element of "Should We Return". I want to tour with 4th Street Band and I want to do a solo project and I also want to tour with my other recently formed band and I want to continue touring with different bands.
So after this discussion we decided that it would be best to end The Junction, not a hiatus, not a break but a break up.
There will always be the possibility of a comeback and we'll never rule that out but if we did come back it would most likely be later on in our careers.
I'm sorry for all of the fans who have supported us and helped us make it big but it's just not fun being in this band anymore.
There will no doubt be rumours of a possible new line-up but I will say this now This band will always have the same four members as it always has had, there is no way there will be a different line-up using our name and our history.
We will finish the current tour but it's likely to be the last tour for a really long time.
Again I'm very sorry to announce this but it has to be done."
Peace and Love
- Max Armstrong

Edited by user 02 April 2010 20:30:13(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline C4AJoh  
#14 Posted : 08 April 2010 23:31:30(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

"I'm sorry to announce to our fans but we've decided to end the tour now, We have officially broken up because it's not working out, I don't want to hate 3 of my best friends and if I continue on this tour we're gonna fall out big time, It's just not working out, we've been trying to keep away from each other prior to the shows but it effects the gigs in a negative way and we don't want our final shows to be massive dissapointments and we don't want our fans to be dissapointed by our performances together. I think that this band has gone as far as we can take it and It's just not fun anymore. I know that there's questions about why we've fallen out but it's not over one particular thing its because of a lot of different things and when your touring with a band there is always gonna be dissagreements and arguments and I understand that but most bands can resolve those arguments. The situation is almost like it's myself and Robin against Chad and Taylor, and we all agreed last night that we can't continue for now and we have officially broken up.
There is always gonna be questions like are you guys gonna come back in the future, and all I have to say is that this isn't a hiatus like what we did with the 4th Street Band, we always knew we were gonna return with the 4th Street Band but with The Junction right now a return isn't likely, never say never and if 20 years down the line we are comfortable as a band again and if everyone's on board then a return could happen but certainly not in the next ten years.
Again I'm sorry to break this to you guys but it's for the best."
- Max Armstrong
Offline C4AJoh  
#15 Posted : 16 May 2010 00:46:42(UTC)
C4AJoh

Man
United Kingdom

BREAKING NEWS
Max Armstrong has decided to release a new single from The Junction. The song was recorded in February and it was set to be included on their next album which is no longer an option because of the recent split of The Junction. The single is called What Do You Do When Your Dreams Come True and Max Armstrong said this about the song. "For me it's the best song I've written so far, It was written for The Junction's next album but that's no longer going to happen. I like this song and the B-Side together because it's almost like the single is part 1 and the B-Side is part 2 they fit perfectly. I decided to release this because I'm proud of the song and I think our fans will like it, even though we've split up I'll still be considering releasing some of the unreleased songs we've recorded. I hope people like it."
The tracklisting is as follows:
1 - What Do You Do When Your Dreams Come True
2 - What Do You Do When They Don't
3 - The River View (Demo)