logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
User is suspended until 16/05/4760 03:38:29(UTC) stephaniewazhere  
#1 Posted : 26 February 2010 12:15:30(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 7557 time(s) in 3439 post(s)
Hot Topic: US Sales Week, Madison Drama & Colonial Dolls Interview!

This month has been a rollercoaster for the music biz. From Ryan’s Spicy Rolling Stone Interview, to Stephanie Fierce’s death. Mouths and Eyes are going all out this week, after the dreadful news that the beloved Stephanie Fierce was found dead at her New York home (Click Here for the story) days before her Third Studio and Remix Album’s release. And talking about album releases. The Colonial Dolls took the #1 spot in the US this week. This marks the group second consecutive #1 album. Then, Roberto Rios in "The Show" soundtrack comes at #2. Also, Both Stephanie Fierce and Madison O'Leary both had album releases the same week, but the results weren't so pretty for the angered pop star.

Madison O"Leary's album suffered in sales this week, debuting at #12 in the US and #14 in the UK. Hopefully next week will be a better sales week for the pop star. As to why NOT the shock in bad sales, there is only two logical explanation Either, her music isn't living up or her publicity stunt did her bad.

O'leary has recently shown signs of anger management. Many believe that Madison did tried to pull a publicity stunt by making a statement of the pop star after she died to boost her sales. But many do not think so since both women already had beef history in the past. Either way it didn't do good for her.

In fact Pop artist Madison O"Leary took to her twitter to speak her mind once again (we lost count) about Stephanie Fierce.

First she made this statement publicly:
"Glad she's gone. Pop music can now be left to the professionals."

Moments later she explained herself for what she said:
"What I do for fame and success? Ha, you obviously haven't looked at anyone else in the industry. I never liked Stephanie Fierce, why should I pretend to mourn her death? She wouldn't be mourning mine."

She then took to her twitter account to say this:

Quote:
"I'M GLAD THAT STEPHANIE FIERCE IS DEAD [In Caps]. I hated that bitch. You may be a fan, STOP[In Caps]. She was a fucking CUNT[In Caps] in real life"

Her rage didn't stop there, Several minutes later:

Quote:
"All the people who can dislike can honestly go fuck themselves. No more nice Madison, the bitch is out."

Talk about a rage, the pop diva couldn't even get her words right in her previous tweet. But the only way the pop diva could stop her outrage was to turn off her phone.

Quote:
whatever. i'm turning off my phone and i'm gonna sign copies of Ecstasy for the tour.

Since this is not the first time Madison talks about SF in her twitter we are not really surprised.

Here are some of the older tweets from last year:

Quote:
just so everyone knows, Pixie Dust was originally featuring ME but Stephanie Fierce is a cunt.

Quote:
hot topic can kiss my ass because i can't see any of stephs tweets, she blocked me. so it's not a feud, obviously

Quote:
steph fierce should NOT[In Caps] have won best solo..

Quote:
Diary of a Pop Sinner, which isn't even fucking OUT[In caps] yet, got nominated for Best Album, but Fighting Spirit. great.

Quote:
step fierce is performing tonight at Madison Square Garden.. that's why we have three dates @ the Hammerstein Ballroom.. i wish her luck

Quote:
AHHAHAHA @StephanieFierc3 blocked me, what a joke!

Quote:
stephanie fierce is one of the BIGGEST jokes in the world... she only adopted that kid for the publicity

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Colonial Dolls Interview:

How does it feel to have the #1 album after your long awaited comeback?
We are really happy. We've been working really hard on this album and we are glad the fans enjoy it. The songs for this album are really special because we went back to our sugar pop roots. And I think the fans missed that a lot.

Have you heard what Madison stated about Stephanie Fierce?
Oh yeah. That was really messed up and low of her. I can't believe she actually said that.

Do you ever think that Madison is just jealous of Stephanie Fierce?
Madison O’Leary has always been jealous of Stephanie Fierce. I mean its human to be jealous but when Mad came out, I believe Stephanie even tried giving Mad a chance but all Mad would do is talk trash. So the rivalry began. But eventually it wasn’t a rivalry anymore. Stephanie Fierce would make Madison look silly without even trying. It was funny as hell.

How do you feel about Madison saying now that Stephanie Fierce is dead music can be left to the professionals?
The bitch didn’t even make the Top 10 in the US, where she supposedly is important. She needs to shut the hell up, lmao! The funny thing is I have never cared so much about the charts until now. But she did say “Leave the music to the professionals” Lmao!

According to a rumor, you’ll be making an appearance at the Oprah interview, are those rumors true?
Unfortunately, I have a show that day on the other side of the world. But I’ll make sure I pay my respects some way.
Offline bikz  
#2 Posted : 26 February 2010 12:19:23(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
OOC : Why do I get the feeling that I'll be locking this soon?
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline asdf  
#3 Posted : 26 February 2010 12:20:24(UTC)
asdf

Man

Was thanked: 539 time(s) in 290 post(s)
OOC: Because you will be... sorry Steph, but this is sort of asking for it...
Proud member since September 6th, 2007!

Proud to be a mod since May 5th, 2011!

Currently writing the longest Solo-Written RP in Rockstar Game History
#4 Posted : 26 February 2010 12:22:19(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:
OOC : Why do I get the feeling that I'll be locking this soon?

OOC: Because Troy will take it too seriously and not comprehend that every time he mentions one of my characters in a bad light, some type of response will be made.

Offline troymazing  
#5 Posted : 26 February 2010 12:29:51(UTC)
troymazing

Man

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
OOC: The charts got messed up... because this should be the album's second sales week. It debuted at #1 in Canada and Europe yesterday. And no, I'm not taking anything seriously, I just wish you would stop mentioning me and my characters and we wouldn't have a problem.
GirlSpice wrote:
Oh well.. she sits outside then. LOL!

Offline troymazing  
#6 Posted : 26 February 2010 12:33:04(UTC)
troymazing

Man

OOC: The charts did get messed up. Yesterday the Stephanie Fierce album was #2 in Europe, and #5 in Canada.
GirlSpice wrote:

#7 Posted : 26 February 2010 12:33:16(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

troymazing wrote:
OOC: The charts got messed up... because this should be the album's second sales week. It debuted at #1 in Canada and Europe yesterday. And no, I'm not taking anything seriously, I just wish you would stop mentioning me and my characters and we wouldn't have a problem.

OOC: Well you keep talking a bad about mine. And seriously your twitter runts about Stephanie Fierce is starting to look stupid, just stop that already.
We have had this same beef before, and I tried working things out with you, but you keep stabbing me in the back.
Offline bikz  
#8 Posted : 26 February 2010 12:41:14(UTC)
bikz

Woman

OOC : Troy was wrong to say those things. However, something my primary school teacher taught me, when I got into fights - "don't do it back". Cattiness is just trying to get a reaction. If you step away from it and don't give it what it wants, it's as good as gone. (Yes, I know that I'm no shining example, but it's true.)
UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline troymazing  
#9 Posted : 26 February 2010 12:42:15(UTC)
troymazing

Man

I was wrong to post that Madison had no sympathy? I don't understand that whatsoever. Madison hated Stephanie Fierce, why in the world would she send her condolences?
GirlSpice wrote:

#10 Posted : 26 February 2010 12:48:02(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

troymazing wrote:
I was wrong to post that Madison had no sympathy? I don't understand that whatsoever. Madison hated Stephanie Fierce, why in the world would she send her condolences?

Yes. If you were not looking for an ugly response. In the real world if an artist said they were glad Michael Jackson (just for a example) died, and took on to twitter to say he/she was glad he died, how do you not expect a response? Its not big deal to me, since this is all just a game and Stephanie Fierce means nothing. I was just being "realistic" with it. Hot Topic is a blogging site, so obviously they are going to take story and blow it out of proportion.

Its not that big of a deal.

So if this get locked, oh well, if not I would like to continue Roleplaying.
Offline bikz  
#11 Posted : 26 February 2010 12:58:08(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Does anyone see it as an insult to Stephanie that the Colonial Dolls chose chart positions as a reason that Stephanie's important, rather than what a great person she was or how good her music is? Or is that just me? Also, you'd think the rivalry would be over .... what's next, Madison desecrating Steph's grave and eating her corpse!?
-raven.

Edited by user 26 February 2010 13:06:28(UTC)  | Reason: oops forgot to sign. bkx.

UserPostedImage
#12 Posted : 26 February 2010 13:03:05(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:
Does anyone see it as an insult to Stephanie that the Colonial Dolls chose chart positions as a reason that Stephanie's important, rather than what a great person she was or how good her music is? Or is that just me? Also, you'd think the rivalry would be over .... what's next, Madison desecrating Steph's grave and eating her corpse!?

Angel Le Fierce: I thought I was the only one! Those bitches. *begins to mimic* "Look at me I have a number one album, oh yeah we also feel sorry that Stephanie Fierce died." Oh yeah back to our album? Yeah did we mention is #1!" Sluts......
Offline bikz  
#13 Posted : 26 February 2010 13:11:13(UTC)
bikz

Woman

stephaniewazhere wrote:
Angel Le Fierce: I thought I was the only one! Those bitches. *begins to mimic* "Look at me I have a number one album, oh yeah we also feel sorry that Stephanie Fierce died." Oh yeah back to our album? Yeah did we mention is #1!" Sluts......

Raven : Yeh. I don't get that. Also - why do they all seem to speak as one? Or is that just the way Hot Topic writes it? Hot Topic's always chased Steph, they should at least be more bothered about people who do care that Steph died, they should have interviewed you or me or Johnny about her, rather than just some randomers.
UserPostedImage
#14 Posted : 26 February 2010 13:15:24(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:

Raven : Yeh. I don't get that. Also - why do they all seem to speak as one? Or is that just the way Hot Topic writes it? Hot Topic's always chased Steph, they should at least be more bothered about people who do care that Steph died, they should have interviewed you or me or Johnny about her, rather than just some randomers.

Angel Le Fierce: They know how to make their articles juicy don't they. Maybe they all said it at the same , I don't know...Maybe only the lead singer spoke like always. We will never know.......
Offline uberdaveman  
#15 Posted : 26 February 2010 13:43:51(UTC)
uberdaveman

Man

We don't know any of these artists personally and we didn't ever get to meet SF, but we do know that she made great music that people loved and it was a shame for her to pass at such a young age. Sage Thrasher is of the opinion that artists are just that, artists. Chart numbers, personal tastes, and petty feuds should never diminish the effect an artist has had on the music world. Stephanie Fierce was one of us and we should respect her memory.
-Leon, Jimmy, Horton, and Jon
I hate signatures, but I love you.

Sage Thrasher:
Leon "Vocals" Henderson - Vocals
Jimmy Von Noodlenose - Guitar/Backing Vocals
Horton Q - Bass
Jon "Replaceable" Jones - Drums
#16 Posted : 26 February 2010 14:12:15(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

uberdaveman wrote:
We don't know any of these artists personally and we didn't ever get to meet SF, but we do know that she made great music that people loved and it was a shame for her to pass at such a young age. Sage Thrasher is of the opinion that artists are just that, artists. Chart numbers, personal tastes, and petty feuds should never diminish the effect an artist has had on the music world. Stephanie Fierce was one of us and we should respect her memory.
-Leon, Jimmy, Horton, and Jon

Kathy: I definitely understand you on that one. People now have to mention big names, cause controversy to sell records and that's sad.

OOC: BTW, people I am not uberdaveman. Otherwise I would also be Bikz, asdf, Moquel, and Girlspice as well.
Offline bikz  
#17 Posted : 27 February 2010 00:15:31(UTC)
bikz

Woman

OOC : Stop being paranoid. Just because someone likes you, doesn't mean people think they are you. :)
UserPostedImage
#18 Posted : 27 February 2010 00:17:45(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:
OOC : Stop being paranoid. Just because someone likes you, doesn't mean people think they are you. :)

OOC: Well apparently from now on anyone who does like me is me. Is not like I'm that horrible at roleplaying.
Offline bikz  
#19 Posted : 27 February 2010 00:35:28(UTC)
bikz

Woman

stephaniewazhere wrote:
OOC: Well apparently from now on anyone who does like me is me.

OOC : Who said that? It's pretty dim. That would mean that everyone who's been around a while is actually my friends made of plasticine .... aw yeh, it's most fun when I pretend to be Lewis and get everyone at my feet. :P
UserPostedImage
#20 Posted : 27 February 2010 00:37:39(UTC)
stephaniewazhere

United States

bikz wrote:
stephaniewazhere wrote:
OOC: Well apparently from now on anyone who does like me is me.

OOC : Who said that? It's pretty dim. That would mean that everyone who's been around a while is actually my friends made of plasticine .... aw yeh, it's most fun when I pretend to be Lewis and get everyone at my feet. :P

Well AJ, and some other who I can't remember. And lmao, you are so cocky Bikki. You deserve to be though.