logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline bikz  
#21 Posted : 09 March 2010 04:39:13(UTC)
bikz

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
Joshy's Surgery Blog .... Part 3 : Before & After

Ouch, ouch and fucking OUCH! Recovering from having my feet cut in half and three layers of my face peeled in the same day is PAIN with a capital P (and a capital AIN as well), but as I said, it's important that nothing's infected. I'd rather do this than like have my legs and my head cut off and be just a wandering torso.
I have pictures! (: Before any of this ....
UserPostedImage
A few minutes ago, with my fabulous band (Mikki, Roxy, Joshy, James, Katie) ....
UserPostedImage
Cor, I look like a right wanker now. I am definitely having a new face. As you can see, even without the red stuff, I looked SO much better before! At least I've got all the burn scars off my face, the sandpaper-blush look is nowhere near as bad. But I still look totally sucky. And that ridiculous smile - I was coming down from anaesthetic, honest!
What you all want to hear about, fuck me and my looking like a tosspot .... RAVENAAAAH!!! James told me that the doctors said she's picking up, her heartbeat's still erratic but it should be regulating soon, and the pacemaker operation was a success. This is fantastic news! :D I hope all goes well for her!
James also said to say something about my opinions on award shows. I think I've said all I need to.
James also brought me a lollipop. (:
Love, JGFxxx
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline bikz  
#22 Posted : 09 March 2010 23:22:34(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Joshy's Surgery Diary .... Part 4 : J.Firecrocker

Jakey. Raven. I've heard a lot of people badmouthing them recently. Are they selfish? NO. They're not doing any of what they do to seek attention. They shouldn't be, but they're doing it for themselves .... and they need our HELP and LOVE, not all this bitching! Gobbing off at them's only going to make it worse. (On a side note, I'm surprised that Sophy's only commented once, I thought that DTE would have an away day - well done Sophs!)
LEAVE THE COMATOSES ALONE!!!
Love, JGFxxx
PS. Oh, surgical stuff? Nothing to report. Stuff still hurts, but I think I'm doing OK. No news on Ravenah either, and I'm hoping no news is good news.
UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline bikz  
#23 Posted : 11 March 2010 11:01:27(UTC)
bikz

Woman

My Immortal?

Where am I? It's like I've flown up to a kind of nowhere. There's nothing. It's empty.
"Regan?"
I recognise the voice. I haven't heard it for 10 years, but I'd never forget it.
"What are you doing?"
The haunting voice speaks, and then I see his face. I'd never forget that either. I'd never forget anything about him. I love him more than anyone. He was the first person ever to accept me as the real me. He told me that no matter who I am, he'll still love me.
"Go away, Regan."
What? Why is he telling me to go away? "Nathan .... I've found you .... I don't want to leave you ...." I feel like crying, but I can't cry. Tears don't come in this emptiness.
"You knew me. But I can't speak to you for long. I just have to tell you - never try anything like this again, Regan."
"I'm sorry for leaving you."
"You didn't know. You wanted to see me again, you meant well, I know you did. But you can't. Not now. Not yet. You need to be with Jakey. It's his birthday today."
"I know, but I can't be there. I need to be with YOU, Nathan."
"You have immortal time to be with me, when that time comes - but only so much time to be with Jakey. Make him happy. That's what I want you to do. Goodbye."
"Goodbye ...."
My voice echoes around the nothing, and I feel myself falling, faster and faster, until I feel like I see a girl with her eyes closed. I see one last glimpse of Nathan's serious face, if I could blink I would have missed it - and then, as I feel the final crash, I see the girl's eyes prop open.

UserPostedImage

"SHE'S AWAKE!"
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#24 Posted : 12 March 2010 07:20:08(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Darkness Dementia Raven ....

I'd had a few visitors since waking up. The only one I remember is Joshy - well, I think he was Joshy. He had a red face and a really screwed-up eye, and was in a wheelchair. But the way he talked was just like Joshy. Putting together the pieces of what happened, still a little vague but I get the picture, I realise that I'm indebted to him. He risked his own life for mine, and doesn't mind a bit. I never believed in Jesus until I met the second coming. Jesus walked on water, Joshy walked on fire.
Another guy - well, another blur, I'm kinda sleepy - walks in. I sit up and smile, thinking it's who I want it to be. "Jaaa-key?"
"I'm not Jakey," he says. I lose interest. I only want to see Jakey or Joshy, screw everyone else. Then, a woman walks in. Oh, how I sit up. My fragile heart rate goes up too.
"GET OUT! OUT!" I shout, and the machine shouts with me, beeping as if it's saying the same thing.
"I'm not Sophy, I'm Bikki ...." she tries to explain.
I was about to apologise, but too late. I was so loud that I called a nurse, without even needing to press the little orange button with the picture of the woman on it that we get given. She smiles at Bikki, and puts a hand on her shoulder.
"You're angering Mrs. Comatose a bit," she says. A bit!? I went nuts, and she's not even Sophy. But if she was, it'd be rightfully so. "We need to her to stay calm." I still don't get how I'm supposed to stay calm when I'm lying in a hospital bed after a heart failure, feeling as if I've got some sort of darkness upon me, and I'm missing my husband more than I thought was possible. Thinking about him again, I need to stop that, but I can't. I fiddle with my wedding ring, pushing it so far down on my finger that it almost hurts.
"OK, I'll go," says Bikki. "Nice seeing you, Raven."
"Do you want to wait outside?" the nurse asks the blur. "Are you family? You look like the guy from Madbirds, and ...."
He doesn't reply to that, in a sort of 'I'm not giving autographs' way. "I'll leave."
Looking closer, I think the blur is Jason. That's why I mistook him for Jakey, they look a bit alike and I'm a bit demented. But why has he brought Bikki, rather than Cat and Skye? Is there something dodgy going on here? Wow, Sophy's job must be so much fun ....
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#25 Posted : 14 March 2010 02:31:36(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Joshy's Surgery Blog .... Part 5 : Love Songs

To May, Carly, Rayne, Chris, Mikki, James and Roxy .... I love you all. I still can't believe you did this for Raven and me.
I also love everyone who buys this. It means a lot to me.
more about "Molotov Cocktail" | buy "Molotov Cocktail"
Gonna update later on surgery progress, got an appointment with a consultant about the rebuilding of my ugly mug.
Love, Joshyyyyyyyyyyy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#26 Posted : 14 March 2010 20:02:31(UTC)
bikz

Woman

JOSHUA GINGER FIRECRACKER. M. DOB : 8/9/1988.
300.8 : Somatoform disorder
941.3 : Deep third-degree facial burns
945.42 : Deep necrosis of burnt podiatric tissues
Joshua and I discussed cosmetic surgery. Joshua explained, in graphic and extensive detail, how he wants it redone, there is a lot more to "being Joshy" as he calls it than one might think. He seems to have a preoccupation with his mouth in particular. We then discussed Joshua's past with plastic surgery .... preoccupation with weight dominated young Joshua's teenage years, at age 16 he was diagnosed with Eating Disorder Not Otherwise Specified (307.50) .... at age 18, Joshua got a gastric band, and some dermal fillers made of fat for his mouth; he claims that the gastric band "saved [his] life".
He did not stop there; soon after he was preoccupied with his "ugly mouth" and got more surgery in and around his lips, and his first full facelift at 19 .... he has had two more since, plus a lot of surgical and nonsurgical treatments, including but not limited to dermal fillers (fat fillers, collagen and botox), brow lifts, cheek and chin implants, facial peels, cosmetic laser treatment, teeth whitening and bone grafting. Despite all this, he still says, "When I'm on stage, I keep the microphone close to my face so people can't see my ugly mouth."
Joshua has, since December 2008 (aged 20), also developed a preoccupation with his hair. "I wash it four times a day, and have it cut and recoloured once every two weeks," he says. "I don't care if I'm on tour or wherever, I can't go without it. People laughed at me for being ginger; I have turned brunette since, and changed my style often." Oddly, it was December 2008 when Joshua left Melbourne for Bristol and his solo career fell in .... events in his life need to be further discussed.
In conclusion, Joshua's weight is healthy and shows no current signs of ED-NOS; though this may have been comorbid with what looks like a somatoform disorder, most likely body dysmorphic disorder. Joshua's preoccupation with his imaginary oral/labial and trichological "defects" will need to be examined before surgery, if any, is given.
-Dr. M. Hunt, PhD.

Joshy's Surgery Blog .... Part 6 : Somatowhatnow!?

What in the name of arse is somatoform? I was told that I need to undergo more talky stuff before they plan any facial surgery. Is "I want to get it done and get out of here" enough reason to stop this!? Honestly. Doctor Mike Hunt (whose name sounds like he should be working with FTM transsexuals) knows NOTHING.
Love, JGFxxx

Edited by user 14 March 2010 20:47:38(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage