logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline old.gregg  
#1 Posted : 08 March 2010 10:06:28(UTC)
old.gregg

Groups: Moderators, Registered
Man

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 6 post(s)
The Daily Mail wrote:
Another Day In The Life of Jakey Comatose

Multi-intrumentalist Jakey Comatose was rushed to a hospital in Toronto after being discovered unconcious by a band member this afternoon. On arrival, the musician was in a critical condition, causing his heart to stop on more than one occasion. As resusitation attempts finally succeeded he was checked into the hospital where he was expected to stay over night.

Doctors confirmed that the cause was an overdose of injected heroin. Soon after this was confirmed, Jakey discharged himself, walking out of the hospital. At the time, hospital staff were trying to learn more about the days events, particularly wishing to know whether the overdose was attempted suicide or a mistake. As on many occasions in the past, Jakey refused to cooperate and walked out.

Just under an hour ago, Jakeys blog was updated in response to the overload of fan comments, simply with the line 'feeling crushed under the weight of the world, and I wanted out'. He later denied speculations that this confirmed that it was indeed a suicide attempt saying that '[he] wanted out of his current position, not out of life entirely'. This is thought to relate to his involvement in the injuries of Raven Comatose (spouse) and Joshy Firecracker, both of which he had not seen in the days leading up to the event. He is yet to see either of them, and is expected to do so when commitments to his current US tour are finished, with only two dates left.

Minutes ago, we managed to get in contact with the drummer of Jakey's live band who said 'the trouble with [Jakey] is that he taints everything that he touches, leaving only bad things. No good can come of being involved with him and I advise anyone who is to get out quickly while you still can'. The musician also confirmed that the live band have walked out on any further concerts with Jakey, and that Jakey intends to finish off the US tour alone and acoustically.

As for now, the public is waiting to see what is going to happen to the troubled star next. Watch this space.

-
Offline The Nimrods  
#2 Posted : 08 March 2010 10:07:52(UTC)
The Nimrods

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Jimmy:Join the club we have clean needles.Just kidding dude I hope you get better.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)
Jimmy Him- Lead Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Davey Matlock- Bass,Guitars,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Kit Saunders- Drums,additional percussion
Jaska Latvala- Rhythm Guitar,Vocals,Primary Songwriter
Jack Burton- Keyboards,Keytar

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Sigmund-Vocals and Rhythm guitar
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
I knew you'd be back! *cries*

now now, *hugs and steals wallet*

xNightsidex wrote:
Oops I stumbled over and hit the "extend ban" button.

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

What's everyone else do in the real world?

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:
I don't believe in jeans...

well your shit out of luck because they believe in you.....

Offline bikz  
#3 Posted : 08 March 2010 10:38:23(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Was thanked: 94 time(s) in 78 post(s)
OOC : First Amber, then Flander, then Raven & Joshy, then Jakey .... are there any beds left!? This definitely calls for a roleplay overlap though! ;)

His family are deeply saddened by the event. "I never expected such - a downfall," said a tearful Jason Dark. "It's like - I don't know who you are any more. Jakey - save yourself. Please try. For everyone who loves you." A solemn, sad sister-in-law, Catriona, made no comment but agreed with him. Once-removed Kamikaze Kate said, "Harden the fuck up. You're a fucknob, Jakey, but you're bigger than this." Younger brother Lucas could not be contacted.

Best friend Joshy Firecracker has only been told the basics, because tears would be a risk with his eye. "I'm glad that Jakey's OK now," said the positive young burn victim. "But he needs to get help, if he's taking drugs." (Firecracker was not told that it was an overdose.) "I wish the best for you Jakey .... you're my BFF and I love you."

Raven Comatose, Jakey's spouse, is still in a suicide-induced coma, so could not comment. However, her condition ominously slipped, her heartbeat getting weaker.
UserPostedImage
There is only one Rockstar Game - and it's your home! <-- still true (:
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline Regan  
#4 Posted : 08 March 2010 13:01:13(UTC)
Regan

Man

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 10 post(s)
old.gregg wrote:
The Daily Mail wrote:
Another Day In The Life of Jakey Comatose

Multi-intrumentalist Jakey Comatose was rushed to a hospital in Toronto after being discovered unconcious by a band member this afternoon. On arrival, the musician was in a critical condition, causing his heart to stop on more than one occasion. As resusitation attempts finally succeeded he was checked into the hospital where he was expected to stay over night.

Doctors confirmed that the cause was an overdose of injected heroin. Soon after this was confirmed, Jakey discharged himself, walking out of the hospital. At the time, hospital staff were trying to learn more about the days events, particularly wishing to know whether the overdose was attempted suicide or a mistake. As on many occasions in the past, Jakey refused to cooperate and walked out.

Just under an hour ago, Jakeys blog was updated in response to the overload of fan comments, simply with the line 'feeling crushed under the weight of the world, and I wanted out'. He later denied speculations that this confirmed that it was indeed a suicide attempt saying that '[he] wanted out of his current position, not out of life entirely'. This is thought to relate to his involvement in the injuries of Raven Comatose (spouse) and Joshy Firecracker, both of which he had not seen in the days leading up to the event. He is yet to see either of them, and is expected to do so when commitments to his current US tour are finished, with only two dates left.

Minutes ago, we managed to get in contact with the drummer of Jakey's live band who said 'the trouble with [Jakey] is that he taints everything that he touches, leaving only bad things. No good can come of being involved with him and I advise anyone who is to get out quickly while you still can'. The musician also confirmed that the live band have walked out on any further concerts with Jakey, and that Jakey intends to finish off the US tour alone and acoustically.

As for now, the public is waiting to see what is going to happen to the troubled star next. Watch this space.

Don't you go out there and kill yourself! We still have to record our A Static Theory album to do! And a label to run!
-Regan Futrell
thecerebral_collection:
quarantine | thewaitingroom | bunker18
Offline old.gregg  
#5 Posted : 09 March 2010 07:13:48(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

NME.com wrote:
Jakey Comatose just can't stay out of trouble...

As if Jakey hasn't already been in enough trouble as of late, the singer was arrested and taken to a police station this evening after being involved in a fight. JC was said to have been walking to a club when a man, aged 32, yelled abuse at him. Unable to control himself, he lashed out at the man, breaking his nose and causing bruising to his chest. Jakey came out of the fight with only a black eye, as the fight was pulled apart by a nearby nightclub's body guard before anything could come of it. After this, police were called and the event is currently under investigation. Jakey is currently on bail, awaiting a decision on whether or not he will be charged with assault. Witnesses are currently being interviewed and anyone who may have seen the fight are urged to speak to the police. If the charges do go through, due to previous convictions, Jakey should expect a lengthy jail sentence.

The man who suffered injuries from Jakey has been treated in a hospital and is said to be in a stable condition, with a minor concussion. He is being monitored over night, and is expected to return home tomorrow morning. The man's family, who wish to stay anonymous, have released a statement saying that Jakey is 'abusing his position of power, he should be locked up or institutionalised'.

Jakey has not yet released a statement.
-
Offline ExitMusic  
#6 Posted : 09 March 2010 08:18:52(UTC)
ExitMusic

Man

Mike: "Think Jakey is our kind of guy..."
UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

Exit: Indie Rock, Alternative Rock, Punk...
Offline bikz  
#7 Posted : 09 March 2010 08:49:48(UTC)
bikz

Woman

"Honestly! What will Dear Darling Raven think when she's less dead? And Joshy? And Regan? And Luke .... he doesn't care about any of those people - not that I'd give a frozen arse about that Raven but still, that's me, not him. He needs to sort himself out. Jakey and Raven are awful. So many people to love, and they only love themselves."
-Sophy.
UserPostedImage
joshy, neon bras and full frontal neck nuzzling | blacked out by sean smith's neck | startled by joshy's furry presence
Offline TheCDs  
#8 Posted : 09 March 2010 09:07:59(UTC)
TheCDs

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Tim Dunn: Seriously man, you need to figure this shit out. Go to rehab or take some time off or something, get your head straightened out. You are dangerously close to throwing away a great life and career and for what, some drugs and cheap thrills. With all that your family and friends are going through right now you can't think of anything better to do than get into fights and OD. There are some people that need you right now, so grow up and think about them for a change.
UserPostedImage
Axiom is
Mike Peck- Production/Guitars/Piano/Keyboards/Hammond Organ/Vocals
Tim Dunn- Production/Guitars/Bass/Drums/Saxophone/Vocals
Offline PANIC!  
#9 Posted : 09 March 2010 09:35:58(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
"I admit that I'm not the best role model, most of it being because of my stupid mouth but I rather have that, being outspoken being my high than shooting up on heroin. I got my own problems that I gotta straighten but I've had shit so badly that makes me want to get high so I don't feel in a real state of mind. People that don't this shit, no matter if it is Jakey, or anyone else, it is some pussy shit to try to fix your problems by getting stoned out of their mind. I'm not surprised by this since when you tour with the Nimrods you're bound to do every single drug known to man and possibly even get butt-fucked. Jakey's been really going downhill lately, hopefully he gets his shit together before it's too late. Some strange shit is going on with that whole Raven-Jakey Comatose inner-circle."

--.` Ryan Ross Hernandez.
UserPostedImage
Offline The Nimrods  
#10 Posted : 09 March 2010 09:43:46(UTC)
The Nimrods

Jimmy:Bitch shut the fuck up!We're sober and find the butt fucking comment highly offensive, shut the fuck up!Don't think I won't kick your ass bitch you need to stop shooting your mouth off!
Davey:I'm not one to agree with Jimmy much but he's got a point, you need to learn when to stop fucking talking.
The Nimrods (Progressive Death Metal,Progressive Metal,Progressive Rock.Think Opeth/Dream Theater/Tool/Pink Floyd)

Satyr in the Frost(Melodic Black Metal,think Satyricon/Mayhem/Early Dimmu Borgir/Immortal)
Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline PANIC!  
#11 Posted : 09 March 2010 10:12:57(UTC)
PANIC!

Man
United States

Was thanked: 2741 time(s) in 1013 post(s)
The Nimrods wrote:
Jimmy:Bitch shut the fuck up!We're sober and find the butt fucking comment highly offensive, shut the fuck up!Don't think I won't kick your ass bitch you need to stop shooting your mouth off!
Davey:I'm not one to agree with Jimmy much but he's got a point, you need to learn when to stop fucking talking.

"You would think that I've learned my lesson by now, but I haven't. You'd think that I've learned when to just keep quiet, don't you? You'd think I would have enough money by now to have a filter installed in my brain so I could think before speaking but I haven't. But, inside this asshole mind of mine, taking back what I say or apologizing isn't in there yet. I'm not one to stir up shit, but I do speak my mind freely because I can. You guys are like all hardcore and shit, so I can't comprehend how comments by me are found offensive by you guys. I already got GLADD asking for an apology after I made some apparent, 'homophobic'-comments in a Rolling Stone interview. They haven't heard an apology from me, you guys aren't either. I admit that I respect you guys 'cause of your music, being so fucking liberal and creative but that still doesn't mean I'll take back what I said."

--.` Ryan Ross Hernandez.
UserPostedImage
Offline old.gregg  
#12 Posted : 10 March 2010 09:56:53(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

OOC: thought I'd add some in character stuff now...

I sat in my bunk on the tour bus, hearing the sounds of the tires against the highway, and the cars streaking past, each one containing people I didn't know who probably knew about me. The lights were all out, and in my own cocoon I was safe from everyone outside. Recent events have made me realise though, that it's not the outside world I need protection from. I need protection from myself, but I didn't know where to find it. Instead, I just sat and let the past few days' events wash over me. It was haunting. Most people find relaxation in sleep, but I don't - it's just as messed up in that world as it is in the world where I'm awake, at least in this one I have control. Well, had control. I can't even control myself these days, and the more I try to fix problems for anyone else, the worse it gets. Give up, Jakey, I thought. The other bands on the tour had all said I should be with Raven right now, but I don't trust myself. Let's face it, if I ever caught someone like me anywhere near Raven I'd have them removed immediately. Why should different rules apply to me? I'm a threat, and I don't trust myself.

I'd removed my wedding ring, instead I was holding it in my fist. I clenched my hand around it so hard that it hurt. Without something to hold on to, I think I might just live up to my thoughts. I might just give up on everything, step out of the way and let other people sort everything out. If only I was that selfish. I drifted into an uneasy sleep.

[Jakey Comatose]

Edited by user 10 March 2010 09:57:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

-
Offline old.gregg  
#13 Posted : 11 March 2010 09:45:24(UTC)
old.gregg

Man

There I was again, sat alone in my bunk in the dark. I had my headphones on, the steady beat and chords helped me to structure my own thoughts. I was sat watching the time on my iPod - 11:57. I was smoking a spliff. It must of been crap stuff, because I was feeling nothing (you get used to the top class shit the Nimrods provide, I thought). I hoped it was crap, anyway. If I stop feeling that buzz I get from drugs, I don't know what I'd do. I knew it was wrong of me, sat here on the eve of my 22nd Birthday on an expensive tour bus waiting to play to thousands of people all singing back every word and yet still feeling numb. But that's just what I've been given, a numb existance. I'll fill the void with whatever feeling I can, but when those moments are dead and gone I don't know what I'll do. Tomorrow night's the last night of the tour, I thought, and then I can go home to rest for a couple of days before heading out again. The trouble was that when I got home there'd be no one there. Raven was in hospital, still in a serious state, and I'd pretty much alienated all of my friends. Perhaps Lukey would come by and see me, I thought, but I knew he wouldn't. He'd be with Joshy or with Raven, which is where I should be, but I can't face them yet.

12:00 - midnight, and I can feel my sanity slipping away - happy birthday to me.

[Jakey Comatose]
-
Offline bikz  
#14 Posted : 12 March 2010 08:28:29(UTC)
bikz

Woman

'Bikki' parked far away from the bus and walked, in case Jakey noticed the car.
"Why didn't you take Bikki's car? Or the motorbike?"
The answer to this was blatant for her. She put her hands on her hips. "Do you really think I want to drive anything with two wheels, or a fucking Lancia that can't drive to the end of the road at a good speed without breaking down!? Porsche 911, always and forever."
He looked a little scared. When it came to cars, nobody could win an argument with Sophy Catherine Cruz-Bishop. "OK. How are we doing this, babe?"
She liked the answer, being called 'babe'. "You go in first. Jakey's probably expecting to see you. I'll wait outside for a little while."
"OK. See you soon .... 'Bikki'." He laughed and kissed her, before walking up to the bus. Outside, he noticed a familiar car, and a familiar girl stepping out. SHIT.
"Hi! Fancy seeing you here!" said Catriona, holding baby Skye. "We're just here to wish Jakey many happy returns. Won't be here long, little 'un needs her nap."
SHIT SHIT SHIT. "Catri! Lovely to see you. Let's - go in, shall we?"
She held his hand and walked him in. It was too late to warn Sophy now - someone who could see right through him, and would guess the 'secret', was here.

Edited by user 12 March 2010 08:31:06(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage
Offline bikz  
#15 Posted : 12 March 2010 09:02:51(UTC)
bikz

Woman

A short while later (OOC : mind, gutter, out) ....
Three of them had wished Jakey a happy birthday. He was a bit drugged-up (or maybe more than a bit?), and clearly missing Raven, but hopefully he accepted the sentiment.
'Bikki' then thought it was time to walk in. The door was open, and she said hello to everyone. "Hi. I went to see Joshy earlier, he wishes he could have seen you. Raven too, she said - your name ...." (She glossed over the shouting incident.)
"Where Timo?" asked Skye, looking blankly at her.
"He's back at the Madhouse, with Auntie Sophy and Uncle Jimmy."
The one-year-old yawned. "No boyfwend, me want bed."
"I'd better take her home, Jay you can stay a bit longer if you like." Cat didn't phrase it as a question, just an automatic assumption. "Goodnight, lovely seeing you!"
"Bye-bye," said Skye, smiling at Jakey. "Happy buffday Uncle Jakey!"
The two left, leaving the bus child-free (depending on your age of consent) - Sophy held up her hands with crosses drawn on, to say, 'No thanks', guessing what was coming next. After all, this is Jakey Comatose, social deviant.
UserPostedImage
Offline The Nimrods  
#16 Posted : 12 March 2010 12:37:29(UTC)
The Nimrods

After hearing of Jakey's overdose Jimmy thought of his own and decided to visit Jakey since it was his birthday.Jimmy pulled up to the hospital in one of his several cars and hopped out to see Sophy's Porsche. "Hmmm,Sophy's here." he thought to himself.He got cleared to visit and walked into Jakey's room."Hey Jakey happy Birthd-" he noticed the other people in the room."Bikki, what are you doing here?Why don't you have your piece of shit car?No matter give me a hug."Jimmy gave Bikki a big hug then realized that she felt a bit smaller."Bikki have you lost weight,where'd your tits go?" Jimmy asked oddly.'Bikki' just sort of looked at him awkwardly."Wait a minute,are you even Bikki?"

Celt-Drums
Saxon-Lead Guitar
Sauron-Keyboard
Gris-Bass
Rincewind wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:

xNightsidex wrote:

UserPostedImage

Gildermershina wrote:
The Nimrods wrote:
xNightsidex wrote:
Sooo...

Sell pot and jerk off

JK, or am i?

At the same time?

Rincewind wrote:
Synxhard wrote:

Offline bikz  
#17 Posted : 12 March 2010 23:46:45(UTC)
bikz

Woman

Last night ....
Bollocks. Jimmy's here. "Of course I'm Bikki!" 'Bikki' said out loud, giving Jimmy a quick kiss and feeling the recoil. "Now let's go talk, quick chat?"
She took Jimmy outside. "Of course I'm NOT Bikki," she said, pulling out a 'chicken fillet'. "I'm here on a friend's request - he wants to see Jakey on his birthday, and he wants me to take him. I'm not here to get any gossip, I've got no notebooks or cameras or dictaphones on me, stripsearch me if you like but I'm not sure it'd be entirely appropriate. Or maybe it would, being as I'm Bikki. I'm dressed as her because Jakey wouldn't want to see me."
As she fixed her bra, Sophy looked genuinely sad - or happy. Some sort of emotional. Jimmy wasn't sure which. "Please, don't give me away."
They got back on the bus. "I'm so glad Bikki's here," said Jimmy, broadly smiling. "We were just discussing that the kids are safe ...."

Jay lowered his voice and whispered to his brother. "Are you OK? You look a bit - on edge."
"I just didn't expect you or Jimmy to be here," he said. "I'm - surprised, that's all."
He put his hand on his shoulder and smiled. "I think we need to talk. Later."

Edited by user 12 March 2010 23:49:13(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

UserPostedImage