logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Cooper  
#1 Posted : 12 March 2010 16:39:11(UTC)
Cooper

Groups: Registered

Aaron, Don, Tom, and Brandon are driving around the south suburbs in Don's van. they have been going back and fourth looking for a cheap studio in which they can rehearse and record an album.

Tom: so far Studio A in Burbank is my pick. i love the fact that they have a set up in an old highschool gym. can you imagine the acoustics in there?

Don: those acoustics suck! everything sounds like a tin can in there! sound proofing is important.

Brandon: i liked Maxim Entertainment the best, doesnt look to good for rehersal, but if we keep practicing at Aaron's garage, im sure we could get things under control enough to lay it on tape.

Aaron: you guys can argue all you want about finding a studio, but we havent gigged enough. we've done ONE show and that was free. If you take away friends and family, there was probably only ten people there.

Tom: true, but we need songs out there so people will hear us and be intrested in going to a show.

Brandon: we cant record anything until we work our bugs out enough to write good songs though.

Don: Well...

Aaron: well what?

Don: what do you suggest we do?

Aaron: i say practice more.

Brandon: i dont even feel so good. we've practiced until 4am this morning, and that was after a show, and 3 hours of soundcheck before the show, and 5 hours of rehersal before soundcheck. im kinda tired

Tom: THATS why you need to drink more.

Brandon rolls his eyes.

Don turns the van around and heads for Aaron's house
......................................................................................................................

Aaron Cooper. guitar, vocals
Brandon Fisher. guitar, backing vocals
Tom Popps. Bass guitar
Don Cafe. Drums
UserPostedImage